* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 131392 times)

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Musician, Voice Actor, All-Around Badass
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #420 on: June 16, 2010, 05:27:53 AM »
Wolfe decided it was time to take it out. "Go for another Quick Attack, Elekid!" Elekid waved its arms around once more as it charged toward Shenzi!

Quote from: Pokémon Shoddy Battle
MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.
CRC: sleep spikes
MasterYuke: SLEEP SPIKES. Get this man a motherf@$#ing gold medal.
(MasterYuke is my Shoddy Battle name, let's battle sometime!)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 16, 2010, 05:48:41 AM »
Shenzi gets hit by the quick attack, the quick attack then knocks him out of paralysis, "Shenzi use howl, followed by shadow ball!" Shenzi Howled and then launched a shadow ball at the elekid
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 16, 2010, 06:04:03 AM »
Wolfe was astonished! "Shadow Ball?! Oh, that is a nice little Pooch you have there!" Elekid was immobilized by the howl, and was about to get hit with the Shadow Ball. "But not nice enough! Go, Onix!" Elekid was recalled and Onix appeared in its place, taking the Shadow Ball hit to the tail. "This ball is made of stone! Rock Throw, Onix!" Onix slammed its tail against the ground, causing chunks of rock to fly towards Shenzi!

MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 16, 2010, 06:08:28 AM »
"Shenzi before that rock hits you, come back to me!, go Kero(poliwag)!" Kero comes out of his ball "Kero use water gun at Onix!" Kero shoots a jet of water

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 16, 2010, 06:13:46 AM »
"Another Poliwag? Really? Onix you need to stop attracting these things to you..." Wolfe sighed. "Do what you do best--Dig!" Onix took the Water Gun hit, cried out, but was able to burrow underground. "Wait for it to make a move before you come up, you're too weak to take it head on for now!"

((and with that command I go to sleep. night for now!))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:15:21 AM by Senriaa »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 16, 2010, 06:16:09 AM »
"Poliwag, relax and wait for the onix to come up then" poliwag relaxes

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 16, 2010, 12:36:12 PM »
KiN

Kin continued to pursue The rockets and Tsubaki, and did everything he could to stay out of site, even with the sun out. The thoughts he had from the previous night still danced through his head; he depended on his pokemon, and they had always been there to help him, so it felt good to be the one trying to help someone else for a change.

Off into the tree's, Kin noticed a Cacturne harassing an already injured pokemon. Kin took a quick glance at his targets, and figured they wouldn't get too far ahead. Kin and Hatsumi, completely in sync, quickly changed direction and ran to the two pokemon.

Hatsumi made the first move; he jumped into the fray, facing the Cacturne head on. The Cacturne turned it's attention away from it's prey, and onto Hatsumi, who stood his ground. While the Cacturne was distracted, Kin threw a pokeball at the injured pokemon, and instantly began running back on course to catch up with his main objective. The Cacturne slowly advanced on Hatsumi, who slowly stepped back, feinting out his attacker. *click*, The pokemon was caught, in that instant, Hatsumi used quick attack, not to attack the Cacturne, but instead to run past it, and pick up the caught pokemon, and return to Kin's side. The Cacturne span around confused and lost track of Kin and his Treecko.

"It's a good thing you're faster than that Cacturne, Hatsumi." Kin looked from Hatsumi to his pokeball. "I guess you could say this is my first official pokemon catch as a pokemon trainer." He began to pounder, and shifted his gaze from his newly occupied pokeball, back to Hatsumi. "I guess if you're the Sun, and Blinky's the Earth, that would make this guy....a cloud. Huh, he does kind of remind me of a cloud. Alright, that's it, from now on, this is 'Cloud'!"

((Please use the OOCC for your OOCC unless you are also making an entry in the RP))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 12:53:32 PM by spirit »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 16, 2010, 07:15:38 PM »

Diedrich was walking along the road, thoughts raced through his mind. Behind him, he heard a very quiet sound. It was like the sound of twigs snapping, but he could barely make it out. Apparently Deccers didn't hear it, because he didn't move. Diedrich turned around and said, "Did you hear that?" He didn't wait for a response, he walked back to where he had heard the sound, and started searching for something. He didn't hear anything for a while, but soon, he saw a shadow in some tall grass lining the road. Soon after, red eyes appeared, and a ghostly shape was visible. Diedrich recognized it as a Duskull. It must have made the sounds he had heard. Diedrich immediately sent out his new Pokemon. "Come on Sting! Show him what your made of! Use Poison sting!"The Duskull, caught by surprise, was poisoned by the attack. Although it took little damage, it would be easier to take it down. The Duskull retaliated with disable, making Sting unable to use poison sting. Diedrich ordered Sting to use Leer, followed by a bite. The Duskull prepared for the attack, but the leer made it devastating. The Duskull was now tired, and Diedrich was about to throw a Pokeball. "One more bite should do it!"Diedrich said enthusiastically, he wanted a new addition to his team. The Duskull had different plans, though. It Dodged the Bite, and used Night Shade. Sting was caught by surprise and went down. The Duskull had used forsight! Now the Pokemon would be harder to hit, this battle was getting interesting. Diedrich kept ordering bite attacks to Sting, until one finally hit. The Duskull now went down, and Diedrich threw a Pokeball. 1... 2... 3... Click. The Pokemon was caught. Diedrich thought of a name for the Duskull, and came up with Spectia, seeing that the Duskull was a girl.

{(I bet you thought I would find Spirit  :P )}

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 16, 2010, 07:49:00 PM »

Deccers
Rays of sunlight filtered down through the clouds as dawn broke. Deccers was tired, despite Diedrich's apparent love for this girl, not once had he offered to carry her. He still wasn't sure why he was so adament about bringing her along; but he had a feeling that she was important. An abandoned building rose on the horizon.
'Not much further...' He thought.
He heard Diedrich panting as he ran up behind him. Deccers wasn't sure about this kid. His motives definatley weren't aligned with Team Rocket's but then again neither were his...
'I guess I'll just have to tell him as little as possible. And what's up with meeting this scientist?
'Not much further'
He replied to the unasked question. 'The guy we're meeting is a doctor, we're gonna say this girl is a colleague and ask him for help, alright?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 16, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »
((Of course you can have a shiny :P))

Jerry and Yukki finally arrived in Verdandurf... They were tired, but there was no time to slack off. Yukki immediately ran towards the small cavern, where Ishiwa was trying to defend the pokemon. Inside, the works would have soon ended, but the pokemon in there were so affected by the noise that they started attacking people. Since then, the workers have been trying to wait until they settle down, but now, they could wait any longer and had to go on with the work. They were about to start when Ishiwa got in the way.

Yukki at that moment came besides him and both were trying to stop the workers.
- Give us more time, we'll get some strong pokemon to do the digging instead of your noisy machines. Do you not see that you are hurting the poor pokemon here?
- Right! I'm Yukki, a member of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pokemon (SPCP) and you do not have the right to disturb those pokemon unless they have been taken to a safer place. I travelled a long distance to come here, and don't you dare waste my time.

- Heh, you are the ones wasting my time. All right, I'll give you half a day to find the pokemon you want, if you don't then we'll do it our way.

- Ishiwa, finally we are together again. This time, I also brought this trainer, named Jerry who saved me last night. I'm sure that he can help us.

- Uh... That's not what I really intended to do, but this situation cannot be tolerated. I'll do my best to help you.

- Glad to meet you Jerry. If I could have a fighting type pokemon, I would teach him Rock Smash and dig through the tunnel. But the problem is, I don't know where to find a fighting type pokemon which can learn the move...

- Ok, time to check the pokedex then. .... Seems that Machops can be found South of Mauville. I'll try to catch one as soon as possible.
-Let us come with you!

Jerry went past Verdandurf, into Mauville, then to the south they went. They saw a small group of Machop there training under an oak tree. Ishiwa offered to help with the catching. He sent out a Taillow, which he named Cuicui while Jerry sent out his newly caught Zubat. With Confuse Ray, Zubat destabilised all the group. Ishiwa ordered Cuicui to use Wing Attack on them. The attack being effective weakened the Machops, and Ishiwa threw his pokeballs. Jerry did too, and together, they got a small group of four Machops.

They went to the Rusturf Tunnel (to be Rusturf Tunnel) and Ishiwa taught the Machops Rock Smash. In some minutes, they cleared the passage. At last the pokemon were safe. Yukki and Ishiwa thanked Jerry, who thanked them back, leaving the Machops he caught there.

- I'm sure they'll be happier here. I need to go now, I have a badge to win!
- If ever you need something, we'll be most happy to help you! Goodbye Jerry, and good luck for your Gym battle!

((Oh, Senriaa, I don't need your helicopter to come fetch me here to send me to Johto, I'll use my pokemon to defend me :P ::joking:: Thanks for the offer but no, I have my plans for the RP ;)))
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 16, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »
((Please no more OOCC in this thread we have a thread here for that))

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 16, 2010, 10:21:14 PM »
((this OOCC is important because it is to let you know that our battle is continuing, Amphy!))

"It's now or never..." Wolfe thought to himself. "Onix! Come up!" The earth trembled as Onix tunneled its way right underneath Kero. It burst through the ground!

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 16, 2010, 10:48:50 PM »
"Jump Kero!" Kero attempts to jump on to onix's head as it came up

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 16, 2010, 11:09:41 PM »
"I'm getting tired of this nonsense! Time to put Rocket's latest TM to the test... EXPLOSION!!" Onix's body began to glow, and all 15 portions of its long body exploded simultaneously. As the smoke cleared, Wolfe was nowhere to be seen...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 11:11:36 PM by Senriaa »

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 16, 2010, 11:16:55 PM »

Kino
Kino wakes up from his long sleep, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "That was my greatest sleep ever guys" Kino said to his friends but then notices his friends are not here. "So they ditched me again" Kino said sadly to himself. Kino gets up from the bed and gets his things, then leaves the Inn and heads towards the pokemon center to pick up Argo.

When Kino gets there, he goes to the nurse over the counter that took Argo yesterday. "Hi I'm here to pick up my charmander, did he recover yet?" Kino asked, hoping Argo has recovered. "Yes he has, I'll go get him for you" the nurse said, then leaves to go get Argo. The nurse returns with Argo holding her hand. Kino runs and picks up Argo happily, "Sorry buddy, I'll never that let happen again" Kino said as tears came down from his eyes. Argo looks happy Kino then hugs Kino, trying to stop Kino from crying anymore. Kino wipes his tears with the sleeves of his shirt, "I'm glad to see you're alright, lets go find Tsubaki and Amphy," Kino said, then turns to the nurse, "thanks for healing my pokemon" Kino said. "Anytime you go have fun now, also remember to be more careful for your pokemon" the nurse said smiling. Kino leaves the pokemon center with Argo following besides him, wondering where have Tsubaki and Amphy gone to.

We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~