* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 131475 times)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #435 on: June 16, 2010, 11:23:39 PM »
"Um guess he left, ugh" Amphy said to the monk, "At least that there wasn't a lot of damage done to our tower, here you may have this Hm for trying to protect us." The monk hands amphy the hm for flash.  "Thank you" Amphy bowed a left the tower heading for the Contest Hall, "I better call Kino and let him know where i am at." Amphy used his pokegear and called Kino...

Ring Ring Ring
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 16, 2010, 11:36:40 PM »

Kino
Kino got out of the pokemon center and heard a ringtone coming from his book bag. Kino goes and grabs the thing where this ringtone was coming from. Kino found out it was from his pokegear and the call was from Amphy. Kino opens his pokegear happily and answers. "Hi Amphy, where did you and Tsubaki went?" Kino asked curiously.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 11:47:34 PM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 16, 2010, 11:50:57 PM »
"I decided to go to Violet city last night, I'm not sure where Tsubaki went sorry"

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 17, 2010, 12:00:10 AM »

Kino
"Oh ok I'll go look if she is over here then, I'll try to meet you in Violet City when I get there, later" Kino said, then hangs up, closes his pokegear, and puts it back in his book bag.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:02:07 AM by YouHearThat »

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Musician, Voice Actor, All-Around Badass
« Reply #439 on: June 17, 2010, 01:21:40 AM »
Wolfe had made it out of the city once more into Dark Cave. "I don't know what could possibly be interesting about this cave, but I keep coming back to it. It feels like something's following me, I just know it!" He brought out Zubat and began training in the cave once more. "Once you evolve I can begin to use you in battles, too!"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 03:45:35 AM by Senriaa »

Quote from: Pokémon Shoddy Battle
MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.
CRC: sleep spikes
MasterYuke: SLEEP SPIKES. Get this man a motherf@$#ing gold medal.
(MasterYuke is my Shoddy Battle name, let's battle sometime!)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 17, 2010, 02:07:49 AM »
Amphy continued walking to the Contest hall when he spotted another poochyena along the road, "Hey Shenzi, would you be willing to try and catch that pup over there?" ::BARK::
"Okay then Shenzi use tackle!" Shenzi tackled the little poochyena and it fainted, "Okay then pokeball, go!!" Amphy threw the pokeball and the poochyena was instantly caught.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 17, 2010, 02:10:09 AM »

(Done drawing my guy just have to scan to PC.)
Chaos

"Thank you" said Chaos to the man "Your welcome, thank you for helping be find Bulbasaur" said the Man. "Sure thing" said Chaos and dashed off, he finally stopped when he realized that he had yet to name the Torchic he had been given. "Uhh well your a fire type so a fiery name would be appropriate like, uhh, Flare, yeah I like that name!". "tor-tor-chic!" said Flare in reply "Well I guess that means you like the name. OK so what moves do you know?" *Flare scratches the air, blows a flame out of it's mouth, growls at an invisible target and pecks at the ground. "Wow that man must have trained you well" said Chaos. Then they set off into Hoenn to begin their journey.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Musician, Voice Actor, All-Around Badass
« Reply #442 on: June 17, 2010, 04:11:25 AM »
Wolfe was training his Zubat in the Dark Cave, when suddenly two bright eyes appeared before him. "Ahh! ...Was this what was following me? Well whoever you are, follow me outside the cave! I want to get a good look at you!" Wolfe left the cave, clutching Zubat's Pokeball, ready to strike if necessary. The mysterious being exited the cave, and the daylight revealed that it was an Absol. "What the heck kind of Pokemon are you?" What Wolfe didn't know was that Absol are attracted to disasters, and it sensed that Wolfe had been through many. It simply stood there, staring at Wolfe.

"Well, if you're not going to do anything, I'm coming after you! Zubat, use Supersonic!" Instead, a peculiar beam came out of Zubat's mouth. It had apparently learned Confuse Ray! The Absol took a stance and threw its head at Zubat, slashing it with its horn. "You should get some of your health back, use Leech Life!" Zubat flew up to Absol and bit in deep. It regained some of its strength. "Now use Wing Attack!" Zubat flew around wildly, slapping Absol with its wings each time it got close. Absol was knocked to the ground, and Wolfe calmly approached it. "If you want to follow me so much, I'll accept. Now get in." Wolfe opened his Pokeball and captured Absol. It had been so hurt that the ball didn't even wobble.

Wolfe turned to Zubat and asked, "So this makes, what, four Pokemon? A good number." At that moment, Zubat began glowing. Its body got larger, its tails grew feet, and its face now had eyes. It had evolved into Golbat! "Oh... Make that five then." Wolfe laughed and recalled his Pokemon, heading once again into Violet City's Pokemon Center.

Quote from: Pokémon Shoddy Battle
MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.
CRC: sleep spikes
MasterYuke: SLEEP SPIKES. Get this man a motherf@$#ing gold medal.
(MasterYuke is my Shoddy Battle name, let's battle sometime!)

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 17, 2010, 04:23:52 AM »

Kino
Kino and Argo went looking to see if Tsubaki was still here in the city but couldn't find her, instead a new thing caught Kino's attention when he saw a bunch of police cops and a guy with a big green coat around the pokemart. Kino went up to the guy, wondering what has happened. "um hello, what happened here?" Kino asked. "Sorry a detective can't reveal information to the public, the name is Detective Gumshoe" Gumshoe said. "Oh sorry, just wondering what happen because I happen to went here yesterday to buy potions" Kino said. "Did you happen to see any suspicious people here?" Gumshoe asked. "Nope, everything looked fine yesterday" Kino said truthfully. Gumshoe looked at Kino and saw in his eyes he was telling the turth, "Well kid I'll cut you a deal, I'll tell you what happen here if you help me with something" Gumshoe said. "Sure, I'll help you detective" Kino said happily. "It was a robbery, it occurred yesterday late night, when we came in this morning, we found what we thought to be a team rocket member but it happen to be the owner of this pokemart. The owner was attacked yesterday by someone and tried to put the blame on him with a team rocket badge. We believe that the person who did this was a team rocket member. What we got from the owner was, he wears a black coat and looks strange, anyone can pick him out of a crowd full with people. That's everything we know kid, now here's what I want you to do, if you see anything suspicious or a strange person wearing a black coat or any team rocket members, call me" Gumshoe said and gave Kino his number. Kino took Gumshoe's number down and put it in his pokegear's contacts, "...Sure, also my name is Kino, I'll try to help you anyway I can detective" Kino said. "Thanks Kino, call me Gumshoe from now on ok?" Gumshoe said. "Ok Gumshoe, also I can't seem to find my friend anywhere, can you help me?" Kino asked. "Sure but first what does your friend look like?" Gumshoe asked. "umm first my friend is a girl and she wear goggles and she is about my height" Kino explained. "Got it Kino, I'll see what I can do" Gumshoe said. "Thanks Gumshoe, see you later" Kino said, then left heading towards Violet City. "[Missing Tsubaki and now this]" Kino sighed to himself.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:29:27 AM by YouHearThat »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 17, 2010, 04:33:43 AM »
Jerry was now heading to the Mauville Gym... He met another of those strange men inside. This time, he learnt that Walter was a Gym Leader with electric type pokemon. Jerry had Shroomish wo could take electric hits without taking much damage, and Mudkip knew one ground type attack. Ralts could manage to battle, but Zubat would be in a difficult position.
"Better train up a little before. I'll take on the Gym Leader in the afternoon."

Jerry looked for trainers on the suburbs of Mauville. He found some cyclists, some breeders here and there. He battled them, while some were quite easy battles, others were not so much, but he could beat them all. Now was the time to test his progress...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 17, 2010, 08:40:55 PM »

Tsubaki slowly woke up, her eyes blinking trying to figure out what was going on, she saw the ground. She was moving up and then reaching back down. "Hm... What..?" She asked herself she moved her eyes a little more and saw someone. They were carrying her, she froze. She heard another person walking behind them. "I shouldn't try to attack them if they outnumber me... I still have my Pokemon... So they haven't taken anything... I can still feel my bag... So where are they taking me..?" She thought to herself. She was scared. "I doubt anyone will come to try to save me..." Tsubaki thought, almost crying. But she wouldn't let them know she woke up.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 17, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »
So Jerry came up to Walter.

- Welcome to my Gym, Trainer! I'm Walter, Gym Leader of Mauville City, the electrifying Leader they call me. I guess that you are here to challenge me. I'll be most happy to test your skills. Get ready!

- Thank you Walter, I'm Jerry from Chiral Town in Johto and I'm here to win my badge today!

- Mack, if you please.

Mack, the Gym's referee introduced them to each other once again (-.-) and mentioned the rules for the battle. Walter sent out a Magnemite, and Jerry chose Mudkip to lead the battle. Some Mud Slaps, and the Magnemite was already in a difficult position. The Thundershocks of Magnemite were always missing, for the Mud blinded it. After a couple of vain moves, Magnemite fainted.

- Hmm, you start quickly, don't you? Come back Magnemite. Now, go Voltorb!
- Good job Mudkip. Now, I choose you Shroomish!

Voltorb was a particularly quick pokemon. It landed some Roll Outs on Shroomish. Shroomish's Effect Spore activated a little late, but together with Mega Drain, Shroomish was able to keep on battling for a longer period of time while Voltorb got poisoned. Walter ordered Voltorb to use Selfdestruct. While Voltorb started glowing, Shroomish launched a Head Butt, with Critical hit, taking the Voltorb down before it could attack.

Walter then sent out a Jolteon. Ralts was the pokemon chosen by Jerry. Jolteon attempted in hitting Ralts with Pin Missile, but they were deflected and sent back on Jolteon as Ralts used confusion. Walter ordered Jolteon to use Spark. Lightning fast, Jolteon hit Ralts. Surprisingly, Ralts took no damage! The Trace ability of Ralts copied the Volt Absorb of Jolteon, and his HP went up instead!

- Great! Now, use Double Team!

To Jerry's surprise, Jolteon also used Double Team. Ralts merged then used Confusion on the ground, pulling up pieces of rocks and threw them at the Jolteons. All the fake Jolteons vanished, but none seemed to be the real one. Jolteon appeared from above, using Pin Missile and taking Ralts and Jerry by surprise. The battle was getting difficult for Ralts and Jerry...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 17, 2010, 09:18:39 PM »

Diedrich continued walking, all the while training his Pokemon. Vampy was getting really strong, and it was Diedrich's strongest Pokemon. What Diedrich didn't expect, was that after beating a wild Geodude, the Zubat would start to glow. After he started glowing, Vampy began to change. At first his head grew, but the body soon followed. Vampy had evolved into a Golbat! Diedrich decided to start training his other Pokemon so they could catch up.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 17, 2010, 09:43:45 PM »

Deccers
The girl on Deccer's shoulder began to stir.
'Rise and shine sleeping beauty.' He said to the girl as he put her on her feet.
'Hey Diedrich, your girlfriend woke up.' Deccers called to the boy. He figured that he'd let Diedrich explain things, he still had no idea why he had the urge to carry her off. While thinking this, he had reached the door of the lab. There was a crooked sign saying "Stein" on the door. He knocked.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 17, 2010, 09:50:05 PM »

Tsubaki flinched now that she was found out. When she heard a knock she panic and started to stir, trying to get out of his grip. But then she stopped knowing that there was another person, her being outnumbered. "Diedrich..?" Tsubaki asked, she didn't know anyone who goes by that name, she couldn't turn around to see either.
Could you click my links daily?