* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon: Thoughts Of Courage (Fanfic)  (Read 2001 times)

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Pokemon: Thoughts Of Courage (Fanfic)
« on: December 27, 2010, 03:42:24 PM »
The wind rustled... The trees shifted. Where was I? Wasn't at home? In Bed? But the ground was damp and moist. It couldn't possibly be my bed... I sat up, Finding myself in a dark forest. Somehow I knew it had secrets yet to be unrevealed. I yawned silently and stood up, Nearly loosing my balance from the dizzyness... Then I blinked. I was in my bedroom. Sleeping. My mom called up to me. "Honey, Time For Dinner!" "OK Mom!!" I yelled back to her. I wondered what that strange dream was. I had a normal breakfast! A normal schoolday! A normal... AUUGHHH.... (Why do I have to be.... So.... Normal?) I thought to myself... Asking it over and over until i fell silently into my bed again. This dream, I fear, Was not a dream. I was running. From what? From darkness. From dialga. Wait. Dialga? I asked my Semi-Mind. Yes. Dialga. You mean one of those pokemon who controls time? Yes. But why? Pokemon aren't real. Maybe not. But you're one. So I don't see who's talking. Wait, A Pokemon!! I quickly opened my eyes, But closed them again... A sudden exhaustion overtook me.

Meanwhile...

I can do this! Thought the squirtle. I can do this! He quickly put his feet on the fence. He yelped as a large voice BOOMED it's message. "Pokemon Alert! Pokemon Alert!" It yelled. Kysen ran as fast as he could. He ran all the way to his house, And he sat down. Then he looked at the his Relic Fragment. It was his only real treasure... Then he went to the beach where the krabbies blew bubbles. First he looked at the sky... Then the ocean... Then at the sand. He thought he saw a red dot in the shape of a charmander in the far distance! It was another person! He had to go help him!

A voice was calling out. Someone's voice. He tried awnsereing it, But his throat hurt too much to speak. He managed to flicker his eyelids and groan something about butter.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 03:47:59 PM by Kemerd »
Let's Boogie!

[imghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7775/2333050.jpg[/img]