* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: New Ideas  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Darien

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
New Ideas
« on: January 24, 2010, 03:57:34 AM »
Well I'm a new member. And I don't know if these ideas have been said. so forgive me if they are said.

Idea 1. Well there should be a Hotel, where trainer's live for the mean time. but you start in the town where all the normal Pokemon game's, trainer's start. 
Idea 2. Well when your Pokemon attack's another it show's it attacking. (Example) Well let's say your using a chimchar and  it use's ember. I think it should show it using a flame type move.
Idea 3. And I think there should be a open game where every person can try this game. but just Battling, and catching Pokemon, and Walking around. and what ever else is in the Private Pre beta 2.0.
Idea 4. and there should be tournament's and Contest battle's, and get to gathers.
Idea 5 .and i think there should be special Pokemon like. Spiky eared pichu. other one's like that.

Well those are my ideas hope you like them.

Sincerely: Darien

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
Re: New Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 04:13:36 AM »
trainers will have starter towns and be able to purchase homes/condo's

i don't know everything about what the animators are planning on doing, but off the top of my head, what your suggesting will require too many battle sprites, so you can bet that if that is ever implemented beyond the battle effects present in the games that it will be a long time after this game is released. ...unless you wanna get on animating those pixel sprites

there is no official stated time on an open beta. closed beta comes first

trust me, there will be tournaments! im even considering writing some into quests

im not 100% sure on the different versions of pokemon, including (but not limited to) spikey ear'd and shiny, but i suspect they will be implemented.
...eventually

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 05:13:29 AM »
As a note, only HG and SS have that event of the spiky eared Pichu.

Perhaps you could include it in one of the quests, spirit...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »
Well I'm a new member. And I don't know if these ideas have been said. so forgive me if they are said.
Use the search:
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php?action=search

Idea 1. Well there should be a Hotel, where trainer's live for the mean time. but you start in the town where all the normal Pokemon game's, trainer's start. 
You'll be able to rent a house/apartment

Idea 2. Well when your Pokemon attack's another it show's it attacking. (Example) Well let's say your using a chimchar and  it use's ember. I think it should show it using a flame type move.
Will be done...

Idea 3. And I think there should be a open game where every person can try this game. but just Battling, and catching Pokemon, and Walking around. and what ever else is in the Private Pre beta 2.0.
It will be open after the pre-beta

Idea 4. and there should be tournament's and Contest battle's, and get to gathers.
There will be tournaments

Idea 5 .and i think there should be special Pokemon like. Spiky eared pichu. other one's like that.
Not likely

#locked due lack of searching OP before posting
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 02:01:32 PM by Mr_Dark »
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".