* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Songs of ~^\ Leo /^~  (Read 7656 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
The Songs of ~^\ Leo /^~
« on: April 27, 2011, 02:29:35 AM »
Here, I will attempt to write songs, poems, and various, small.. Blurb... things.. >.<

>Beastiality<

One night, I had trouble getting to sleep, all because of a vision that scared me to no end. As I tossed and turned, the visions became nightmares, as Sound, Color, and Detail,-the horrifyingly crisp detail- became utterly real.

The vision that I had been unfortunate enough to fill my thoughts with, a blond girl, roughly 15, getting brutally assaulted, beaten, and possibly murdered. The vision, though knew not who it was, became terrifying, once the sound of a Blood-curdling, piercing scream added to the horror I witnessed.

As I drifted painfully into my encumbered slumber, I saw a new vision, no... the same, only this time, I was the attacker. No longer did I feel human, instead, more like a beast, running on instinct. Right now, the stagnant scent of blood flowed into my mind, and not a single drop lingered, instead, I saw naught.
Nothing but a dead girl, blood splattered acrost the walls, and my hands,- if you could even call them that- soaked in her blood.
I woke up crying, in remorse of what I had done. Whether in dream or reality, in mind or body..

To think that I would ever do such an evil deed, to anyone, let alone a girl, and one so young.

It mattered not whether I did or did not kill her, if in my dreams, this event had occoured, then I may as well have done so.

I looked down at my hands, and they were still red, and smelt of human blood, and I thought, "Was that reality, or am I still asleep? Is it, or is it not, that I still live with such guilt, for something that I never did?"

The blood is always there, and the beastiality that stays with it.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: The Songs of ~^\ Leo /^~
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 02:37:15 AM »
When I saw the title, I thought "oh god, he wrote a poem about bestiality." I'm glad that that's not what it's about.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 02:39:58 AM »
I guess the message is...

Every person that lives is cursed a dark side that nothing can control, the darkness controls you, while you can only watch.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 03:03:31 AM »
Very good. Now I feel like writting down some guitar chords to go along with it.  Looking forward to more.
sup

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 03:55:41 AM »
~The One Whom I Seek~

Oh, you... You for the love I keep
I will seek you.
Even in the dark, even if it takes my heart.
I will seek you..

You are... my everything
...and when you left, you took away my soul.
You are the One whom I seek, and I promise you.
I will find you, so that we may become whole.

I fight through death, and Shadows...
So I may seek you.

I am not the same since you have been gone. I- need- you- back...

Because, You are The One Whom I Seek.

Come back to me, my Angel...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 04:10:19 AM »
)Silence(

A gentle voice sang loud and clear,
I felt it fall upon my ear,
Even in the darkest nights,
Even with the foulest Sights
The voice always breaks the silence.

Take, all my pain away!
Give, me all of your dreams!
I will be, Someone!
Someone you can trust in the Silence.

Shifting from the shadows to the light,
a falling star, flashing so bright
As long as You stay by my side..
I have nothing to hide..

Can I live?
Can I breath?
Can I even see?
The love, you have shown me today!

Can you help me break the Silence?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 03:56:43 PM »
A teaser, for my next work.

~Penholder~

The moment her pencil touched the paper, his life lay in her hands....

Once, a dragon roamed the land, ravaging the countryside, terrorizing the cities. Not even the king's elite soldiers were a match for its raw power. Yet one man, as low as his position was, stood valiantly, and fearless in the face of certain doom. He took with him, only the sword his father had wielded, before his passing. He faced the dragon, boldy, and without hesitation.

The dragon stared him down, then bowed,
"Such a noble man, to face me with no command, of your own will. Such a worthy opponent, unlike those cowardly knights. Duel me, for you alone will hold their fate, defeat me, and I shall go home. Lose, and I shall level your home."

I put my pencil down, and closed my notebook, pleased with the progress I had made.
"Just a few more nights like this, and I will be done."
I went to sleep, awaiting the dawn.

As I did every morning when I woke up, I watched the news. A peculiar story caught my attention.

#This just in, at around 11:26 last night, a man was found attacking a Minivan. Armed with a sword, he hacked and sliced, for no apparent reason. He was taken into custody, when he confessed.
"I have no idea where the sword came from, or why I assaulted the minivan, all I remember is something about a dragon."

I stared at my television in disbelief
"Some people come up with the weirdest alibis, I swea-... Wait, didn't he say something about a dragon? Odd...."

In order to keep my sanity intact, I dismissed the thought, but I had a bad feeling about this...

Offline sarafirestar

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
very nice leo  ;D
when i think livning as nothing. i think agen i can find others that can make livnig every thing. so from now on i am not taken life for granted and show who i realy am. that young girl with a big hart, that loves singing, drawing, and anime. i want the world to see my true self not that shy weird ident that cant stand on her own 2 feet. so keep on going  ,dont slow down  and fallow your drams where ever they go.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 10:05:49 PM »
-The One Who Changed-

There were only 1000 people left in the world, then, when I met her. The human race was given a choice by God Himself.

Two paths, which to take?

All the people in front of me chose the path at their left, a road leading to fire, and darkness. A path so shadowed, I cringed at the the sight. I knew that that path would lead to Hell, eternal pain, no hope of anything....-....and yet, I wanted to go to the left, for I wanted not the agony of being alone. I wanted to be surrounded, or at least have someone.

Then... she bravely went right, down a path that led to beauty, light, and peace. Eternal abundance stood only a few, mere inches from the Hellish gates. She took the right-hand path, willing to accept being alone for eternity.

I stepped to the right, following her. No one deserves to be alone. I looked back, and was saddened by the fact that I was the only other who denied the Red Portal.

I told her to wait. She turned around, expecting a hostile attempt to change her mind. I smiled, and placed my hand on her shoulder, in my attempt to ease her troubled soul. She smiled back, and we both walked into the pure light, hand-in-hand.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 01:31:51 AM »
Too beautiful. you sure you don't have a famous writer helping you?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 12:14:19 PM »
Nope, it's all my own thoughts.

I will admit it was inspired by "The Road Not Taken" -By Robert Frost.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 01:16:51 AM »
^Not Yet^

Truly, I felt it was my final day. Nothing felt like it mattered.

I took a piece of paper, and wrote, "The time that someone reads this, I will be gone. Take Care, everyone." - Kora.

I walked to the only place I knew I could be alone, Shima Cliff.

"I don't want this pain anymore, the pain of my girlfriend leaving, my family disowning me, on top of that, no job, or hope of one.

No future.

Nothing."

I took one final breath, and resigned my fate.
I jumped, with no form. I didn't want to survive this.

I hit the water, and it felt like a brick wall. Then, darkness.

As I lay, floating in the abyss, I thought about it. My choice to take my own life, I found it a rash decision which I now regret.

I wanted to live once more....

Then I saw a bright light, and slowly, a girl appeared.

"Are you okay? I pulled you out of the tides."
"Wait, you.. saved me?"
"I guess so" she said with a smile
"Can you take me home? It hurts to move."
"Of course. Ill take care of you too."

We fell in love, and later, got married, all because she said, "Not yet."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 01:46:31 PM by LeoReborn »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 06:33:47 AM »
well... I reworked one of my songs a little, and I have a melody with it.
Youll have to wait for the melody part tho :P

A gentle voice sang loud and clear,
I felt it fall upon my ear,
Even in the darkest nights,
Even with the foulest Sights
The voice always breaks the silence.

Can I live?
Can I breath?
Can I even see?
The love you have shown me today!

Take.. all my pain away!
Give me all of your dreams!
I will be Someone...
Someone you can trust in the Silence.

Can I live?
Can I breath?
Can I even see?
The love you have shown me today!

Shifting from the shadows to the light,
a falling star, flashing so bright
As long as You stay by my side..
I have nothing left to hide..

Can you live?
Can you breath?
Can you even see?
The love I have shown you today?

Can you help me break the Silence?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 03:25:38 PM »
-EX:Beastiality-

Again, that dream again... The vision of that girl always haunts me.
I had to do something to get my mind off of it, so I browsed Facebook for a while....

My mouth fell open in shock, for at the top of my Friends list, there was the girl from my vision.
I wasn't sure what to think, really.
So I clicked on her name, "Linda Talis"

What I saw frightened me, the last day she ever posted was the very same night the visions started.

Maybe.. I killed her?

but how...?

I had known her long ago, and she was a wonderful person, kind, calm, caring, loving... and not the least bit irritable or arrogant.
----
My eyes welled up, bursting with tears. To lose such a great friend is one thing, but to have taken their life yourself is far worse.

That night, I cried myself to sleep, where the same vision haunted me again.

Throughout the whole thing, my mind kept screaming, 'No, no, no... It can't be this way, I- I would never do such a thing... NO!'

I woke up, sweating and with a heavy breath.
I looked my hands, expecting a red hue, but no, nothing.

I went back to sleep, a little more at ease.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 02:04:33 AM »
YAY, New post for all who will read it!! :D

~LightWorld~
   I had to ask myself what kind of place this was, whether I was awake or asleep. I was unsure, maybe… both? Is it possible that my mind was asleep, but my spirit wandered here? Either way, it wasn’t important. The only thing I could do was move on. The whole way down the path, I felt an unusual energy, it felt not like electricity, nor heat, yet… something. Something was here, and I knew just how to find out what it was.
“You who are seeking power, you have a choice that is yet to be made. You will gain such power, yet what you receive may be different than expected.”
An echoing voice said this as I approached the end.
“Power?” I asked the voice.
“Yes, all who come here seek power. This is the LightWorld, where spirits and light meet. Before you can accept this power, you must also see the DarkWorld, the reverse of this place. I will guide you back to your body, and tomorrow night, you will see the DarkWorld.”
I woke with the memory of the LightWorld in my head. A place of black, with a golden undertone, as if it emanated a light aura. The day seemed to disappear, as though someone was inviting me to sleep. As I drifted into the sea of slumber, I only felt a feeling of despair, as though the agony of a thousand souls was trying to drag me down to the fiery depths of the underworld… No, not the underworld, the Darkworld.
   And so, I fell to the marionette of shadows; my dance would likely amuse them. A new voice rang out, or rather, gloomed.
“Ye, who seek power, have already been to the LightWorld, the union of light and spirits, now ye tread in a world where darkness meets spirits. You will experience the darkness, and the power it holds. Not as ye think, darkness is not evil; the souls that dragged ye down into the abyss are those who abused the dark powers I gave them. It is also difficult to control; ye must grip it tightly, before it chains your soul to dark desires.”
“How would I know if I could control darkness or not? I doubt my heart can control it.”
“Doubt. Without it, ye can train the dark. With it, ye can only be swallowed whole.”
“I need more time to decide, can I have tomorrow to think about it?”
“That would be the best for ye. Tomorrow, ye will see the AuraWorld, where the LightWorld and Darkworld meet. There, ye shall decide."