* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Tourney Troubles  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Ice Warrior Astral

• Normal Trainer
  • I don't suck, I refuse to be cheap.
    • View Profile
Tourney Troubles
« on: September 24, 2011, 08:17:00 PM »
Most people think in a story that the main character has a happy end.But this story has a slight twist to this.Here is Ashley's story.

In a small town,there lives a girl called Ashley.She loves playing Pokemon.Ever since she was nine years old when she got her first Pokemon game,Ashley became interested in Pokemon.She loves using Ice types,they where her favorite type.Out of all of them she likes Glaceon the most.Ashley wanted to try her hand in competitive battling.

One day,she sees a poster for a Pokemon tournament.It was a monotype tourney.The rules were"No legendaries of any kind,no using Stealth Rocks or entry hazards and must be a part of a three person team.The prize was to test out a new Pokemon game months before release.Ashley got excited but there was one problem,she didn't have a team of three.She asked around her class do they want to enter?The answers she got were they don't play,they were already on a team or ice types suck.

Two days left before the tourney began,Ashley was depressed that she couldn't find anyone to team up with her for the tourney.Until a boy walked up to her and asked to make a team.Ashley jumped up and hugged the boy.He said his name was Zack and he was using fire types.LikeAshley,he was out of luck with team forming.He needed one more person on his team.Ashley agreed to join Zach and his friend Vance's team.Vance was going to be using dragon types.

At the day of the tourney's opening day,Ashley,Zack and Vance ran to the game shop were the tourney was taking place.Standing in front of the door was the tourney's organiser,Nick.He said your team were too late,the registration was closed.The three walked home depressed and upset.All their hard work gone to waste.The chance of a lifetime gone out of their grasp.But one thing was certain Ashley has two friends that tried and was willing to do their best.

Sometimes writers come up with stories about their experences in their lives.They want to make the readers to see life as the writer and want them to understand how it feels.I hope you see the meaning in this story.Noah,if you are reading this why haven't you replied to my PM.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:19:57 PM by Ice Warrior Astral »

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Tourney Troubles
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 01:54:31 AM »
Wow this remind me of something. ;D