* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion  (Read 143819 times)

Offline Unfortunate10

• Beginning Trainer
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2011, 05:08:17 AM »
"Good job guys." I say, somewhat impressed. I think to myself "Misdreavus's moves are a biit weak... I'll visit the pokemart later."... "That was astonishing."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 05:12:31 AM by Unfortunate10 »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2011, 03:45:50 PM »
Thanks, you were pretty impressive with that payback attack.

The sky starts to get a bit darker.

Looks like it's almost night time, well, see ya later Florence, Athena.

She bows a little and walks away, probably to her house.

Yeah, me and Pignite gotta go too, It's been fun, see ya tommorow.

He waves goodbye while walking away.

So I guess i'll see you tommorow?
. . .

Offline Unfortunate10

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2011, 03:59:22 AM »
"Yes, definitely." ... Should I return to Bolisia town?..." I think. "Well, goodbye."

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2011, 01:19:07 PM »
Alright, see ya.

I sigh and get inside and slump on my bed, it's been a long day.
. . .

Offline Unfortunate10

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2011, 05:57:36 AM »
I walk quickly back to Bolisia town to prepare for the next day. I lay thinking about the future and its obstacles.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2011, 06:13:12 PM »

There it was, hovering above the city...almost mocking us as the massive crystal rotated overhead. This city was new though, even if its skyline herolded that it had been here since the beginning, the feeble glowing lights that peppered the city were nothing compared to the stars their light snuffed out. We stood on the roof of one of the enormous towers, taking a brake from weaving in and out of shadow so that I might have a semblance of being human

But I wasn't human anymore...not since that incident happened, not since my pride led me to become the vary pokemon I wished to capture. Darkrai was not pleased that he had to share a body with me, and I had lost my vary humanity in that accident. Now though...now There may be answers

This...X-fusion they do, it sounds a lot like what had happened to us...but this is temporary while we haven't been able too (darkrai has sure tried though)

Darkrai wasn't able to perform his job properly with me fused with him, and now that I had been with him so long I regretted being such a burden...I felt the dreams of the sleeping city folk shift to their worst nightmares...it was the curse of being Darkrai to have everyone around you have nightmares, they will probably know I was here now

These crystals had no effect on us...but I still believed they were the key to helping Darkrai back to normal...and me as well...until then we slinked back into the shadow beneath us and slithered down the dark side of the building, riding the shadows out of this city...for now

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2011, 11:04:41 PM »
I woke up out of breath from a nightmare, I dreamt that I was fused with Hoppip and that the entire city was empty, then something attacked me... I forgot who it was though. All i remember is that it was the color red and blue... Suddenly I thought I saw something moving outside. I shrug it off and decide to get some water, it looked like it was midnight. I got in my kitchen with only a night light on and sat down with some water. I saw Hoppip was asleep on the couch. I couldent help but feel like theres something near though. I decided to play my XDS until I get sleepy.

The next morning...

I woke up groggidly, I must've fallen asleep. I get up and take a shower, then change into some clean clothes. Hoppip jumps onto my head and we take a stroll around the city
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 12:20:40 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline PokemonMasterEthan

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2011, 12:25:38 AM »
I'm finally in Oblivine City. Now I need to train
I thought.
My Mudkip was on my shoulder but he jumped of and started running towards something or someone.

Kip, come back!
I started running after him, but didn't need to because he was standing in front of someone with a Hoppip on his head...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:27:16 AM by PokemonMasterEthan »

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2011, 01:15:27 AM »
Now that we were on street level I could attempt to conceal my duel nature a bit. It was by no means super effective, I still radiated Darkrai's nightmarish frequency, causing all who was around me to have nightmares

Power wafted around me as I placed a Glamore on myself, giving me the passing resemblance of a human, but if a person was too close they would notice something was wrong

For now, the human part of me that still existed needed to eat, and I needed to find a restaurant for that

I heard some boy yelling for his pokemon over the din of the crowd, but I paid little attention to it, my stomach had more pressing matters to attend too

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2011, 01:46:02 AM »
Huh? Hello, is this your Mudkip?

Suddenly there is an explosion at the dome that echoes throught the city and people panic and run. There is someone in front of the dome flying on the back of a Salamence in the middle of a croud of people in strange suits. He takes out a megaphone.

Attention Oblivine City, we are sorry to interupt your worthless lives, but we are taking this City under our control! Now, witness the new world order! Are there any brave fools that wish to object?

Who the hell are these freaks?!

I run up to them. Who the heck do you think you guys are?!

I'm glad you asked, we are Team Oblivion, the people who will bring new world order. Now run along kid, we've got a job to do.

Like hell! Hoppip use bullet see!

The Hoppip shoots seeds at the man, and it knocks the megaphone out of his hands.

Hmph, little runt, time to teach you some manners! Salamence, hyper beam!

the Salamence fires a large beam of energy from its mouth and Hoppip faints instantly from impact.

Hoppip! I run to him and pick him up. Are you alright Hoppip?!

Did you honestly think that would work? Get rid of him.

The thugs kick me out of the way and they start to attack people around the city.

[The thugs have one pokemon each at standard level 20 however, the advanced looking one has a Sneasel at level 30 and a Salamence at level 40.
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2011, 02:11:30 AM »
What were we going to eat anyway? Everything sounded pretty good, but the problem was Darkrai had particulars about what I put in our bodies. So it was hard to make a decision

I was so enrapt in my own thoughts I didn't even notice the explosion at first, it took us a moment to register the men who stormed onto the streets wearing weird clothes. One with a microphone was in a tussle with a little boy and his hoppip, but the kid was clearly at a disadvantage

They were no match for us though, the only problem was I didnt want to blow my cover...it was a good thing so many people were running in fear around me to keep my attack hidden, with that in mind I let my power waft in me, making my eyes glow bright blue and remove the glamore that was on me

We raised our hand in the air and gathered our dark power, focusing on the new intruders

Do you honestly think that would work? Get rid of him!

as he kicked the boy, I voiced my attack

Dark void

My voice echoed throughout the whole street, almost two loud as a volly of Dark energy fired off into the air and arched down at the intruders pokemon... the two better trained pokemon, a Sneazel and a Salamance managed to dodge the surprse attack, but the thugs pokemon were out of commission, unconscious and writhing with feverish nightmares

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2011, 02:31:02 AM »
I flinched when I was kicked away, but just then, someone used dark void on the thug's pokemon. I was a bit confused, was he trying to help? I used a revive on my Hoppip and got back up. I look twards the figure.

I dont know who you are, but thanks!

The Sneasel and Salamence barely dodged the attack.

What the- who the hell is he?! Salamence, get rid of him!

Salamence used dragonbreathe, then Hoppip uses giga drain on Sneasel.

Dammit, this wimp I dont have to worry about, but that thing... can it be X-Fusion?
. . .

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2011, 02:34:56 AM »
Woah, not cool. Dude with Hoppip let's get outta here.
I said wanting him to hurry up.

Buildings aren't safe... My home town... No to far away. Couple kilometres from this city could work.
I thought

Dude with Hoppip, if we want to beat these guys we need to train... not X-Fusion style though. You with me?
I said calmly wanting an answer fast.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2011, 02:42:51 AM »
What? I'm not leaving, we dont have time to train right now, whoever you are!

Hoppip uses a bullet seed and Giga Drain combo on Sneasel and it's starting to get weaker. Hoppip finishes it with giga drain ebfore it could do anything and Sneasel faints.(The only reason Hoppip won was because of giga drain, kinda giving it more stamina than the Sneasel, then eventualy it collapsed, that and Sneasel isn't all that higher level-wise)

Hoppip level up 20>23

Hah, one down an-

Salamence knocks it out instantly with flamethrower.

I just cant win...
. . .

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2011, 02:59:33 AM »
Their's one thing I know, bad guys never get to power super fast. I read books about team rocket. How they tried to conquer all pokemon, but failed due to Ash Ketchum and his friends mostly. What pokemon in your mind are the strongest? Darkrai, Palkia, Zekrom, Reshiram, if they obtain the legendaries we lose. They are probably waiting to be ressurected or something. But right now we still don't have a chance. And this guy looks like he fused with a Darkrai. But anyway, you catch my drift?
I said still calm, waiting for a reasonable answer.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:01:15 AM by PokemonMasterEthan »