* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Different Types  (Read 3043 times)

Offline Aristos

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Different Types
« on: February 13, 2010, 03:38:28 AM »
If not mention, it'll be pretty nice, if a new type of Pokemon were made. Not like the sprites, but the types (such as electric, poison, grass, etc.)

I recommend using these kinds of types:
Light= For Pokemon that are real bright using Light types of moves such as, Shining Bolt (just an example).

That's really all I have right now, but I'm just saying, it'll be nice having new types. I don't hope for this idea to be approved, but just a thought.

~Aristos
You should be happy what you have right now and to enjoy the youth you have right now.
When your parents were young they didn't have this type of technology and maybe not money they have right now to buy computers, games, etc.
And some kids that are under 13 already want to grow up. Trust me you don't want to grow up that fast. When you grow up there are many responsibilities ahead of you, but you are just sometimes naive to know that. Appreciate what you have right now, and the stuff your parents give you. Don't make it all go to waste, but to make it last.
Truely your Member,
~Aristos

Offline schindle

• Beginning Trainer
  • legenadaries are just too OP... just too OP
    • View Profile
Re: Different Types
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 03:42:09 AM »
no. :-)

its fine as it is now. with a new type you would need to balance all, like weakness to wich kind of type?. see new attacks, defenses and so on... its just too much work :-)
"Call me Tom."

Offline Aristos

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 03:45:14 AM »
Lol, I know it wasn't a good idea, but it's just a thought as I said. And true, it'll take alot of work.... I should've thought of that before posting, but it's good generating ideas right? It's good for the brain. :]

~Aristos
You should be happy what you have right now and to enjoy the youth you have right now.
When your parents were young they didn't have this type of technology and maybe not money they have right now to buy computers, games, etc.
And some kids that are under 13 already want to grow up. Trust me you don't want to grow up that fast. When you grow up there are many responsibilities ahead of you, but you are just sometimes naive to know that. Appreciate what you have right now, and the stuff your parents give you. Don't make it all go to waste, but to make it last.
Truely your Member,
~Aristos

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »
The Team will not create any new moves, pokemon, or any other things of the sort, so new pokemon types most likely not be added to the game, unless it is included in the 5th generation games, which will be out in about a year and a half for the U.S.
I like slowpoke.

Offline Aristos

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »
Well, Schindle already explained to me. :P
Truely your Member,
~Aristos

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »
Reading material: The Ultimate Answer Thread.

#locked.
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".