Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Red or Ash

<< < (2/7) > >>

Chikouu:
Red all the way, Ash is to dumb for my taste. And well, like everyone else have said, Red is very badass.

Nando:
Although I agree with you guys that Ash is an idiot...I still like him over Red. What can I say..I grew up with him. Love the oaf.

Mr.Dodo:
Ash is total jerk :D Well was good in Diamond and Pearl more then before, but now in Best Wishes, they return him on that place again.
Red is much better

John Flame:
Red.

Ash ruined pokémon for me.
First,it's all about Ash,Ash this,Ash that.
Second,he understands nothing about pokémon.Dat darn pikachu should be lvl 100 by now.And it lost to a lvl 5 snivy...wtf....

Red...do i need to explain?
The chuck norris of pokémon.

Noone is badass enough to complete the pokedex,going to live in a icey mountain.And when you challenge him,he says nothing.And proceeds to own your unprepared butt :P

PS:Ash throws his zard in a freaking valley.
Red's zard is a destruction machine....

TheSolx:
Ash... Sending his Caterpie out against Pidgeotto... Even I didn't do that in my first Pokemon game (before I saw the anime 8)).. well, it wasn't my Pokemon game, but you know what I mean.

Red. Obviously he's the best. He knows type differences, he knows how to win, he even beats a War Veteran pretty easily... WHILE BEING ZAPPED! If my memory is right, Ash had serious problems against Lt.Surge. + he used Pikachu!
And SUUUURE! Electric vs Fire and Ground... Yeah... nuff said. They let him win because he is the "hero".

Red wins!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version