* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Pokemon Christmas  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Mohacastle

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Pokemon Christmas
« on: December 25, 2011, 08:30:32 PM »
Today was Christmas, which happened to be Ash's favorite holiday.  Consequentally, he hated every hspecial, all of this Santa stuff, but what went on was what mattered.  Ash looked over at his alarm clock.  6:02.  Oh well, he thought to himself.  He hopped out of bed and quietly tiptoed to his mother's room.  His feet hit the wood, causing what sounded like an atom explosion each time.  Slowly and carefully, he opened her door...
"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" he screamed.  Delia sat bolt upright in her bed, her eyes wide and her ears ringing.  Ash stepped back in surprise, and gave a little wave.  "I guess it's Christmas," Delia noticed.  "I can forgive."  Ash pretended to be relieved, then dragged the poor woman out of the room.  "Jeez, Ash, are we a little excited?"  Ash frowned and pulled her over to the tree.  "Oooo," exclaimed Delia.  "The Delibird came.  Ash groaned.  "Mom, you already know that I know that Santa is fake.  Delia ruffled Ash's hair.  "I know."
Only eight gifts lay under the tree.  One for Ash, one for Delia, and one for each of Ash's Pokemon.  Pikachu hopped off of Ash's shoulder and snatched his.  "Bi pika!"  He tore away the paper, revealing a PokeDoll.  Pikachu hugged it.  "PikaCHU!"  Ash pulled PokeBalls out of his pockets, then slammed them to the floor, letting his party come out and join the fun.  All of the Pokemon got PokeDolls.  Delia opened up hers, from Ash.  It was his Kanto Badge Case.  A tear sparkled in her eye.  Those were the days... She was sad Ash had grown so much. 

TBC...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 08:34:09 PM by Mohacastle »