* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 234306 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #495 on: March 04, 2012, 07:19:23 PM »
I finally reached my room, and opened the door. Cerberus was walking in circles in the middle of the room. He looked up at me, and ran up to me, tackling me to the floor, licking my face.

-Agh! Okay...We need to establish ground rules about tackling...

He got off of me and I got up off the ground, my chest now in more pain from his paw crushing my ribcage. I close the door, and motion for him to follow. He does so willingly and calmly, as if he had been trained before...

We reached the mess hall, and my dog immediately started running around the room, greeting all the rebels, sniffing the food, but oddly enough, never taking any even though I knew he was hungry. I walked up to the buffet table, and piled as much food onto one plate as I could. I then got another plate, and put on three steaks. I then finally noticed Shock piling food onto two plates, and the monster guy (I don't think you told us your name yet...) talking to him. I walked over to them.

-I don't think I will ever understand how one machine makes all this food.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 07:22:28 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 04, 2012, 08:09:58 PM »
Axyl gets in Wrench's quarters and looks at him as he sits down

I know you wish to talk about this individual. I figured this would be a good time to analyze his fighting style more in depth, as he is about to participate in the arena matches. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have, but I must warn you, I know very little of this man. He appeared almost instantaneously, but his brutality has earned him a red threat level.

she nods and looks at the screens

"then lets watch... i want to see if my suspicions are right or not...just tell me when did he appeared the first time"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 04, 2012, 08:33:04 PM »
Ko gets up and heads out the door. It was time for his match.

Wrench- He appeared yesterday, from where, I can only guess Utopia, but even that can be false.

Ko takes a step to the gate, and looks out towards the field. A nice large space for him to run, and no cover, so he would have to really on his speed. A large voice booms over the entire arena.

Ladies and gentleman, monsters and chosen alike, welcome to the Bloodbath arena. Today, we have a newcomer taking the stage, hoping to make his debut right here. Can he reach the point of champion? Let's find out as he takes on Ragnorak!

Across the field, a monster of large proportions comes out of the entrance.

He is the bringer of doom, and eater of souls. Weighing in at over 700 pounds, and larger than a golem. Beware, cause his bark has bite.

Ragnorak bellow into the sky, and a black smoke spews out.

Ko's gate came down.

And the challenger, who calls himself the  Silver Devil. Carrying a sword as big as his body, we wonder if he can wield it. Introducing, Ko.

So, this is the beat I have to face, they really know how to greet the new guy.

Ragnorak makes a gesture that implies he wants to eat Ko for his lunch. Ko just stares back, analyzing his size, and any opening he can take.

Now, BEGIN!

Ragnarok spews forth a black cloud of smoke at Ko. Ko takes a guess that inhaling it would cause some kind of sickness, so he hold his breath, and darts around the creature, but the smoke blocks his view. He makes his way out only to see him face to face with Ragnarok's head. Without thinking, he throws an explosive into the beasts eyes, and draws his sword to sheild himslef from the blast. As it went off, Ragnarok reeled in pain, one of his eyes was blown right out. Ko, taking advantage of the distraction, jumped onto its tail, and began to run for the back.

Ragnorak felt him, and whipped his tail, sending Ko flying in vertical, but Ko planned for that to happen, and brought his sword facing down. Ragnorok, blind in one eye, couldn't tell where he was, and before he could move himslef, the sword came down into his head, hitting the brain. The beast fell, the lead already killing it. Ko slid off, and flicked his sword, causing the blood to splatter onto the ground.

We have a winner, the Silver devel, Ko. Go now, and claim your reward.

Wrench- Even against a great beast, he remained calm.

Wrench looked over to Axyl, as the whole battle was shown on the main screen.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 04, 2012, 08:43:49 PM »
As Axyl looked how this new guys Ko fought agaisnta  beast that size, with each moviment he made, she could recognize every single one of its moviments, even from where she saw them, her face was of worried as she goes closer to the monitor and looked at his face

"it... it...it can't be... he has... the same moves as i do....and the way they teach how to use large swords in Utopia...joined with my style...how the hell is this possible?"

From worried, her face changed to mad, then angry then literaly hate, as she punched the keyboard hard smashing it and turning to the door

"he is in the Bloodbath arena right? then im heading off..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #499 on: March 04, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »
" Yeah, it went well," Shock replied a bit nrevously to the monster. He cocked his head to the side. " Where eactly did you go? You aren't really the fighting type, so...what did you train for?" He noticed Ayara scooting over to one of the only empty tables left out of the corner of his eye, and started to wonder. She looks mean. I bet she'll bite if someone tries to sit there...
He noticed Nemo coming over, with two plates. One, with a wide variety of food, the other, steaks. " Hey," Shock smiled at him. He guessed the steaks were for the three headed dog from earlier.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #500 on: March 04, 2012, 10:09:51 PM »
Salreth was fighting a drone when I walked in. I sat and watched as she used her Imp abilities to confuse the drone and attack it from every angle. She appeared on it's back and drove her blade into it's spinal collum, the bot stopped moving, then she noticed me. She sheathed her blades and motioned me over

"What took you so long?"
"Twins attacked me."
"Those two need to learn some manners! Never mind that now, you are hear for some combat training. So we are going to see how well you know how to fight then I will know where to start your lessons." She held up her wrist and pressed a few buttons, a moment later three drones came out of the floor. "These are level three drones, perfect for testing. They won't attack until you enter the ring, and won't stop until they are beaten or you leave the battle ring. So when you are ready, enter the ring."

I walked towards the indicated area, and just as she told me, they immedatly began firing at me the second I entered the battle area. I quickly vanished and reappeared on the first drones back, having no other weapon I fired a shot of Napalm into it's head, it fell to the ground and before I knew it the other two were on me. With in seconds I had taken a few shots and was struggling to stay standing up. The drones stopped moving, and Salreth was besides me.

"With some work I can make you a good fighter, but you don't fully know how to use your Abilities." She drew her swords, then her hands went red as she let the Napalm flow out of her hands, but instead of simply firing it,it went up the entire length of her swords making a makeshift fire sword.
"I am going to teach you to control your Napalm, but it's not going to come easy, you are going to have to work for it..."

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 04, 2012, 10:15:33 PM »
Yeah, it went well.

That was good. At least I wasent the only one that passed. He cocked his head a little.

Where eactly did you go? You aren't really the fighting type, so...what did you train for?

I tipped my head a bit to the side, confused.

... Didn't I tell you? I went over to the infirmary to apply as a medic. Which I passed.

I don't think I will ever understand how one machine makes all this food.

I turned around and saw the boy, with the giant three headed dog thing.

Hey.

Ah, good to see you, uh...

Now that I think about it, we never told each other our names.

Sorry, I dont think I caught your name yet.
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #502 on: March 04, 2012, 10:51:43 PM »
" Oh yeah. You did. Sorry. I was really tired, so I probab'y didn't hear that well," Shock shrugged, and put some more food on the two plates he was carrying. " Later....uh..." He paused, looked quizzzically at the two, then turned around. "Um.. See you guys later." Fudge. He didn't know the sane monster's name. Oh well. He'd ask later. Ayara was probab;y getting pissed off at waiting for so long.
" M'kay, got the food. Bite anyone while I was gone?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 04, 2012, 11:46:04 PM »
I looked up as Shock came back over.
M'kay, got the food. Bite anyone while I was gone?
I gave him "the look".
I'll have you know that I don't "bite" people. I'm not some unintelligent beast.
I saw that he had the two plates of food with him. I took one and began to slowly eat some of the different foods.
It's delicious...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #504 on: March 05, 2012, 12:15:49 AM »
Shock returned " the look," then laughed. " So, you've never bit anyone? Not even if they wanted to sit next to you?" he asked, as he put his food down on the table, and sitting down. He started eating, then was quiet, for longer than he wanted to be. " You know, something's been bothering me quite a bit..." He took his yo-yo out of his pocket, and just slowly rolled it across the table, pulling it back with a light tug of his fingers, and rolling it back again. He didn't really expect her to care, but he wsnted her to. THe dream he had still disturbed him, and the fact that she had mentionned her sister now made him curious about a few things.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 05, 2012, 12:54:09 AM »
-Later....uh...

He paused, seeming to not know either of our names.

-Um.. See you guys later.

He walked off towards a table with only Ayara sitting at it.

-Ah, good to see you, uh...

He stared quizzically at me.

-Sorry, I dont think I caught your name yet.

I looked down at the floor again. Any mention of my name brought back memories of my family in Utopia. Cerberus noticed, and tried to catch my view, but to no avail, since I was in my trance again, remembering my old life.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 05, 2012, 01:52:00 AM »
First the cat boy left, then suddenly the boy put his head down, depressed looking. I freaked out a little.

O-oh, uh, sorry, di-did I say something wrong?

What was wrong? Did he not have one? I gotta think of something fast.

S-sorry. I did not mean to upset you. Should I drop the subject?
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 05, 2012, 02:46:35 AM »
@Aqua
I would highly advise that you avoid him. Getting angry will solve nothing, and can bring disastrous results. Axyl, I fear he may be too much for you to handle.

Wrench turned to the screen as Ko walked out of the arena stretching out his back as if trying to crack it.

I will ask you to reconsider, but if you must go and confront him, I hope you prepare accordingly. Take any measures necessary.

Wrench knew he couldn't control what Axyl would do, but it did not mean he wasn't going to keep a watch.

(remember, italics means thoughts)
If anything, I can have Archie go keep her safe, but that would mean cancelling tonight's training. Axyl's life is more important than training.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 05, 2012, 03:02:22 AM »
I looked at him.
I have NEVER met anyone who wanted to, or willingly, sat next to me. So I've never really had to.
I continued to slowly eat as Shock sat down and joined me, quiet for once.
You know something's been bothering me quite a bit...
I watched while he played with his yoyo, wary of the question I was sure was to come.
Yes...?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #509 on: March 05, 2012, 03:09:07 AM »
Shock laid his head down on the table. " Last night, I had a ridiculous dream about that stupid pillow. Murdered everyone. Funny thing was though... It wasn't exactly a pillow. Looked like the lady from earlier. Axyl. But different. Was a man..." He spoke softly, not exactly finishing each thought. He quickly blushed. " It's kinda silly, considering it wa just a dream about that pillow, but still. WAY to terrifying. Never had a nightmare like it..."
He rolled his yo-yo back into his pocket, and sighed. " I've also been meaning to ask...about your sister... You mentioned her last night...What...." He trailed off, looking up at her from his position on the table. One more hint, that was all he needed.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--