* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 234306 times)

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
  • Magikarp, Honey, Rest. All I need.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #510 on: March 05, 2012, 03:10:36 AM »
Urs had finally finished his task, a good amount of metal covered with a coat of glistening red lay on the dirt beside the monster.  His body had already clotted up the wounds, and the healing process was beginning well now that the intrusions in his body were removed.  Urs then went to lick his claws clean but hesitated.  His stomach was full, and a thought had just appeared in his mind.  An image bright as day was portraying itself to him, and Urs guessed now would be a good time to just relax and let go of the animal inside to let his imagination loose.  He took a deep breath and relaxed before searching for a good "canvas" to use.  Urs marched slowly in a random direction until he found a decently sized boulder.  He simply approached it and then sat next to it.  He had to stop himself from cutting himself though, deciding that some dirt could prove a nice median.

The beast dug his large claws into the earth and pulled up some soil, slapping his arm to the rock and then smearing it about.  He kept repeating this, adding swoops, lines, and all kinds of shapes to the picture.  He smeared here, there, scratched a bit to get sharp lines and contrasts, and many other tricks of his precise hands.  Urs kept at this until the scene before him was as close to his mental image as possible.  It was hard to make out at first seeing as the only colors were an earthy brown and stoney gray, but Urs had just depicted a burning city using a dual-tone color scheme.  The texture fit really well, giving the little image a rough appearance to compliment the raging flames.  Urs let a heavy breath of air escape his maw, accompanied by what sounded like a sad grumble.  He had no clue why... but completing the image made him sad instead of accomplished.  Why had he thought this up? Most of his images were just abstracts or things of nature.  Here had made destruction, chaos, fire, and a city.  The exact opposite of his usual art.

Urs shook his head to rid himself of these thoughts.  They weren't helpful, he needed to find some shelter for the night.  He already had a hefty meal for the day, and as such would need a place to rest and recover from these gun shots.  Urs would be out of commission when it came to reckless stunts for a while... but at least he could prey upon wild animals.  What he really needed to find was some water though.  That crate's food was moist, but couldn't replace the real deal.  The bear scented the air to hopefully catch the scent of his target.  He didn't give an indication of if he located any though, and simply just started marching pass the rock and onward.   He had a lot to do before dusk, and he couldn't afford to waste any time.  The monster stood on his hind legs as he walked to have a better view of what was around him, and it was also much more comfortable than moving around on all fours. 

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 05, 2012, 03:39:55 AM »
I listened while he explained about his dream last night.
I sighed, and looked up at him.
Look, you're probably just a bit spooked by hearing about that level red alert yesterday...But give yourself some time and let yourself calm down...It was just your mind messing with you. Dreams are exactly that-dreams. You're perfectly safe here.
I looked down at the table, about to continue, but his next words stopped me-
I've also been meaning to ask...about your sister... You mentioned her last night...What....
I looked up sharply and immediately.
Ask what!? What do you know?! You don't know anything! You-
I broke off, the memories already beginning to torment me.
Sister! Sister, come on! Come on, you gotta get up! Sister!
Ayara, keep running. Keep going!
No! Sister! Sister, get up! Come on!
Sister!
Don't leave me all alone...!

I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my ears, wanting to block out the noises and images.
Wanting to block out the memories.
Don't make me remember these things...Please....
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:42:31 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 05, 2012, 03:40:29 AM »
@Aqua
I would highly advise that you avoid him. Getting angry will solve nothing, and can bring disastrous results. Axyl, I fear he may be too much for you to handle.

Wrench turned to the screen as Ko walked out of the arena stretching out his back as if trying to crack it.

I will ask you to reconsider, but if you must go and confront him, I hope you prepare accordingly. Take any measures necessary.

Wrench knew he couldn't control what Axyl would do, but it did not mean he wasn't going to keep a watch.

(remember, italics means thoughts)
If anything, I can have Archie go keep her safe, but that would mean cancelling tonight's training. Axyl's life is more important than training.

she grinds her teeth and looks back at him with a realy mad face

"how do you expect me to be calm? now i know the reason why i felt drowsy and lightheaded when i came to after i was attacked, they took my blood, my dna, and made that monster of me, how do you expect me to be calm and do nothing when he goes arround killing?"

she glares at Wrench as her anger was realy over the top

"and i dont care if i get hurt or whatever, he has to die"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 05, 2012, 04:57:21 AM »
Then I guess it can't be helped. I'll have Archie meet you outside. He will keep you safe.

Archie just walked into the room to ask about the training.

Oh, Axyl, sorry if I'm interrupting..

Perfect timing. I need you to take Axyl to the bloodbath arena. She has some business there.

Archie noticed the screen they were watching, and nodded in agreement.

Wait at the entrance in a few minutes, and we'll head off.

Archie ran out of the room, and activated the intercom.

Attention all new recruits. Tonight's combat training exam is cancelled. The training room will be available for use, but for now, enjoy the rest of your day.

After he was finished, he ran to get prepared to face Ko.

Everything is ready for you. Good luck with your mission. I will be monitoring from here.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #514 on: March 05, 2012, 05:01:33 AM »
"Don't make me remember these things...Please....."
Shock looked up, almost a bit disturbed. She wasn't pissed, thank goodness. but she was troubled by hin bringing it up. Kinda like when I gave her that smile... He lifted his head. " Chill. I was wondering what she had to do with you screwing my pillow up. Never mind. Pretend I didn't say anything." He stood up and looked down at her plate. " Do you want more food? You can have mine." He stuck his hand into his pocket, and whipped his yo-yo out, and paced the room. So, that's it, huh? Her sister was taken or something, and that's why she's so cold to everyone. She's afraid of crowds, so one can only guess that she was mobbed. Simple to guess.
Shock's little pace stopped, as a sudden voice echoed throuought the dining room.
"Attention all new recruits. Tonight's combat training exam is cancelled. The training room will be available for use, but for now, enjoy the rest of your day."
Great! Maybe I can go practice my stealth... later...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:04:35 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 05, 2012, 05:03:37 AM »
Axyl nods and looks at Wrench, then goes closer to give him a quick hug

"thank you... and im sorry... i will try to be back... dont send anyone after me if things look grim... pleasse..."

she lets go and starts walking to the door

"thank you... for everything...whatever happens, take care of my old man..."

she walks out of the room, as she starts walking to the entrance, to meet with Archie

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 05, 2012, 05:13:03 AM »
(Ko time, just to get the ball rolling)

Ko heads up to get is reward. The man behind the counter cracks a huge smile, and goes to shake his hand.

Well now, this is a first for us here. Ever since Ragnorok came here, no one has taken the arena challenge. To be honest, I'm glad that thing is dead for good. Now, I know what you're thinking, old smitty is supposed to give you the reward, and you'll be on your merry way, but I got to thinking. What if you stay for another match. The reward will be even bigger. What do you say? Deal?

That sounds nice. But you have one problem with that. There is no reward is there? I take on a huge creature in the middle of a wasteland to be promised some kind of reward. Look, smitty was it?I'm not swayed by scrap metal, robot parts, or any of the crap you lowlife, dirt lying scum you call "money." What I like is very simple: The joy from slitting my opponents throat, the felling of their blood as it flows into my hands, and the final sounds they make as they die. I will be happy to do another match, just make sure it's an opponent that is worth my time.

Smitty was a little disturbed by Ko' speech, but he had a new fighter.

Why don't you go stretch your legs for a bit, and we'll get you the fight you deserve.

That is all I want. Thank you, my good sir.

Ko left the arena, deciding to bathe in the glory that comes in winning a match.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 05, 2012, 06:21:33 AM »
Solomon looks at the paladin.Really, You don't remember from two days ago, or something like that. Two days ago, I was in the hospital hiding from a grenchler, You came along, tried to kill me no reason, just as you were about to kill me, theh grenchler interupted you, then teh hospital came crashing down.

Solomon Looks at the guy, then hears the announcement."Attention all new recruits. Tonight's combat training exam is cancelled. The training room will be available for use, but for now, enjoy the rest of your day."

Damn...I was looking forward to that..

Solomon goes back over to where Leeta was, still keeping a eye on the paladin.I WILL figure out why he is here..

Ah shut up, Lets go get food.

Solomon and Leeta go to the tables and get a plate each.Solomon and Leeta both put some food on it and start trying to figure out where they wanna sit.Not sure whats worse, that combat training was canceled or that we can't find a good place to sit.

Heh, I think the first one was worse, so how did it go with the paladin?

He didn't remember trying to kill me..

Solomon looks around trying to find a good seat.

(say if anything needs to be changed.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 05, 2012, 06:40:45 AM »
The annoying distraction walked away and I finished eating.  I wanted to talk to Wrench, I wanted this stupid collar removed, and I wanted my armor and gun back.  It seemed the best way to do that would be to wander the base, until I ended up in a restricted area.

Getting up I started walking out of the dining hall.  I made a point to pass the metal brat.  As I passed I spoke.

"Of course I remember you, I just didn't feel like being bothered.  Next time you won't be so lucky."

I walked away and out of the dining hall.  Chuckling a little bit.  I stopped laughing when I exited the hall.  Speaking aloud.

"That may have been the first joke I've ever played on someone. Hehhaheh."

Laughing, I began wandering the base.  Looking for Wrench.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 05, 2012, 03:06:45 PM »
Axyl reaches the entrance and starts waiting for Archie, she looks arround at the other rebels in the base

"i have to take care of him... i wont allow anyone else to try... specialy those arround here, he is too strong..."

she sighs as she leans agaisnt the wall waiting for archie to come as she looks her katana on her lower back

"i have to try at least come back.... they still need my instructions to be better stealthers

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 05, 2012, 06:23:33 PM »
Archie pulls up in a hover vehicle.

You would be surprised at what Wrench can fix. Hop on.

Meanwhile, at Bloodbath arena

Smitty is busy making a new sign.

Finally, I can bring in new challengers. Yeah, this new guy is creepy, but at least he's not a giant monster.

As he finishes, he double checks the work, and hangs it in the challenge window next to the mute man.

(Aqua, you decide when the vehicle goes.)

Toss out the old sign. There may be hope for this place yet.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 05, 2012, 07:03:36 PM »
Axyl looks at Archie and nods as she jumps inside the hover Vehicle

"lets get there fast... i want to get this over quickly..."

she sighs and looks at him

"stay away from us when i find him...if your close you might get hurt..."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 05, 2012, 07:07:15 PM »
You might feel dizzy after this.

With a click of a button, the entire vehicle began to move forward, until it made a large popping noise, and in an instant, they were outside the city with the arena.

What we did was do a light wave jump. You might want to take a minute to collect yourself, fist timers usually can't handle it. I vomited on mine, but after a while, you get used to the feeling. I stopped here for a reason. I'll meet up later. I know you don't want me to help, but if anything goes wrong, I'm jumping in.

Archie gets off the vehicle.

You're not the only one who wanst answers.

He ran into the town.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 05, 2012, 07:28:51 PM »
Axyl gets her hand on her head and trys to handle the effect of the light wave jump, as she nods to what Archie said, she stays there for a minute then stands up getting out of the vehicle, she sighs and looks arround

"geez... at least i have time to get over this... in the mean time i should get to the arena..."

she starts walking into the town and goes directly to the arena, as she gets there she gets in and looks arround and goes to the counter

"hey... is this where i can register to fight that new guy?"

Offline GoldenBurr

• Beginning Trainer
  • Magikarp, Honey, Rest. All I need.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 05, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »
Urs was low to the ground, ears perked and eyes staring at figures a good distance away.  His nose had lead him to a settlement.  From here Urs could not guess the size of the group of buildings, but he knew that humanoids would dwell within.  Most humans didn't like wild animals coming in their settlements, and seeing as Urs seemed so beastly he doubted he'd be received well.  He needed water though, and doubted that he'd find any source for miles other than with these humans.  The monster growled low as instinct drove him to move ever closer to water.  He had to survive... water was a necessity.  He'd be risking his neck to get some, but no matter what he'd be in trouble.  Die from dehydration or death from a mad mob?  The mob had it, at least there was a slim chance of not getting killed by a group of people. 

Urs continued his march, his movements having slowly grown more sluggish from lack of water.  He could go a while without any hydration, but it had already been quite some time since a nice long drink.  Hopefully he wouldn't be attacked the second he got close...  he hadn't tried entering a city for a long time so he didn't know if people were still as frightened of his appearances as they usually were.  He could only try and find out...