Pokémon Universe > Jobs

The Aplication of The accursed1

(1/3) > >>

accursed1:
 Hello! I am applying for a position of a Quest Writer/Editor/Journalist. Really anything I can do to let my creativity out and benefit the PU community. I am a Pre-Journalism student at the University of Winnipeg, and am looking for a fun way to make a portfolio for grad school.
I have a short story that I am working on in your Fan Fiction and Writing section of the forums, it is just a small story that has had no editing. I have done it this way so you can see my actual work, and before the story reaches completion, the whole thing will be edited at once.
 I am currently writing my own series directed at 9-15 year old girls, I call it a “gateway” series, aimed at getting these young and impressionable girls into the Fantasy and Adventure genres. Due to copyright issues, I will not be posting that particular piece of work (not saying anyone here would steal another's work, but I do have to protect my interests).
 I had also wanted to write a quest of my own to further express my talents, but cannot find a region map, and as the quest I have in mind takes the player to multiple cities and even to some wild areas, I would love to see a “Town Map” so I can make a great quest for you.

Tickles:
All I can say: just write. If you catch declan's or spirit's attention, then they will come to you. There is no town map, so use your imagination, and read the other quests to see how you would format it.

Arctus:
Good luck with the writing :D Glad to see you want to help out.

Jerry:
Or if you have uploaded it somewhere, you can still post the link. And... about copyright issues, you can still sue anyone who violates the copyright. :)

Because otherwise, without some proof that you can do the job, I don't think that you'll get a place within the team.

accursed1:
Well Jerry as I have said, I have work that I am posting here. My series however will not be posted. I don’t have a copyright on it yet, and this is something that I plan on basing a career off of. Just look a little further, and you will see that I do, indeed have to show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version