* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 250871 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2012, 12:40:58 AM »
He held onto Aerwynna's camera carefully, and smiled at her. he hadn't ever used one, not going to school very often, but it felt really nice.
Mine. Gimmie. Thankies~
His thoughts came quickly and jumbled, as he took the chalk from her, and started writing on his chalkboard. He held up the board, and two straight 1s were there on the board. So, 11.
I write faster than I think, he confessed, pouting. I don't even get what's going on, though.
He laid on the floor now, tapping his fingers to his head. So, we had a daughter of Hectate, a Daughter and Son of Apollo, a son of Athena, who was probably the oldest here. That would explain why he was so mad. The youngest ones had been caught, while the older demi-gods were probably searching around. We're sorry.

Once Aerwynna showed her how to use it, he grinned, and snapped a picture of Ayara's face. She did NOT look pleased.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:46:53 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2012, 12:47:22 AM »
Looking over at the boy named Bio he saw Ayara crouched down with a peice of chalk and hand it to him. Knowing that time was running out he looked at Ayara . He saw Bio  take the chalk and write eleven, so he had been right about the boys age. When he heard Bio apologizing his face softened and he responded

Its not your fault you not even old enough to understand whats going on all you need to know is everything will be alright.Also Ayara, If you have all your weapons would you mind coming with me to scout ahead. And don't worry about the Bio I'll have Hojo stay here and guard him.

As he waited for her to respond he put his hand on the owl pendant around his neck and focused, After a second he felt the familar feeling of the hilts of two daggers in his hand. Taking a few practice slice he was satisfied to see he ould still use them properly.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2012, 12:55:12 AM »
I watched while the kid took the chalk and rolled around a bit.
Cute littl' bugger, ain't he...? (WEAKNESS FOR CHILDREN! XD even though he's onl three years younger. but he's so innocent...)
He apologized to Warren, although I don't know why. And then he took a picture of me.
Wha- what the?!
I flailed a little, and sat back on my butt in surprise.
W-why're you taking a picture of m-me, of all people? I spluttered.
I realized that I'd just made myself look like a total idiot.
I climbed to my feet, dusting off my pants, and trying to cover my embarassment.
Whatever...
I turned to Warren while he pulled out his daggers.
I hear ya. I've got my weapons, and I've already checked them.
I reached up, quickly transforming my earrings. (She doesn't have to take them out to transform them. They just sorta transform and move to her hands.)
I gripped them by the poles, instead of my preferred method of coming out spinning.
I headed over so I was even with Warren by the door.
I'm ready to head out.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2012, 01:02:07 AM »
I'm ready to head out

Warren looked at her then glanced down at her weapons, Looking her over one more time he came to the comclusions the weapons made her appear older.

Ok so am I.

Walking out the door he mentally told Hojo

stay here and guard these two there not really fighters.

Strolling past Hojo he glanced over at Ayara and communicated

You know we may very well die in here trying to escape yet you don't seem the slightest bit fazed why is that.I know that I'm not fazed because at this very moment I would welcome death with open arms, its away from all your troubles hell we wouldn't even have to deal with this war anymore.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:05:27 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2012, 01:05:16 AM »
I nodded to Warren, and quickly found my bag, which was next to where my hammer was. I checked if all my potions were in it, and strapped it around my waist. Ayara was yelling at Warren, offended about him talking to her like she shouldent be here.

First of all, Ayara I know your capable I saw you battle so no offence meant but seriously an eleven year old?, Also quiet down were trying not to get caught. and second I'm not old, I'm only twenty eight, you all are just young kids who shouldn't even be involved in this war except Ayara, and last of all; I'm Warren son of Athena, and use to be head strategist of the demigod army. I'm the only son of Athena ever to posess my psychic abilities and was captured in the assault on Mt. Etna.

I'm not really that young, or old. And i'm 17, and I was involved since i was 16, so i'm newer than most.

I made sure I had everything, looked at everyone else, and stood up straight.

I'm ready whenever you are, oh, and for those who dont know me, tha names Hojo.

Warren walked by me.

Stay here and guard these two there not really fighters.

Alright, got it.
. . .

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2012, 01:05:50 AM »
I saw Ayara fall on her butt when Bio took a picture of her, and thought she might not be as mean and ill-tempered as I first thought.
She took her earring/weapons out and Warren started testing out hi daggers, so I motioned to Bio to give my camera back so we could leave.
I'm ready to head out I heard Ayara say/think.
So I took my camera back, smiled in a "sorry but we have to go so I need my camera" kinda way at Bio, who was having fun taking pictures, and got my want out. I left my sword sheathed because I'm much better at magic than actual battle, and walked over to the door, motioning for Bio to follow. I felt bad for him, how young he was, and with him not really understanding what was happening.
I'm ready too, I guess...
I'm really not much of a fighter, but I got myself into this mess so I have to help.
Then I heard Warren think stay here and guard these two there not really fighters.
So I figured since he's the oldest I should just listen to him and stay with Bio and Hojo.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2012, 01:12:24 AM »
Bio smiled, and turned around, snapping a picture of Aerwynna also. They weren't the best, being blurry with his spazzy arms, but they were pretty well done. He turned to watch, as Ayara recovered from her embarassment, and went out, bringing out her Kusarigamas. Thank goodness she didn't swing them.
Aerwynna took the camera back, with an expression that read " We gotta go." She managed to get to the opening, where she motioned for him to come, but Warren stopped her with the thought for Hojo, telling him to stay and guard them.
And, of course, Bio started to sniffle a bit. Will you guys be okay?He didn't want anyone to get hurt, and he was still scared of sticking around the prison. What if the Titan guys...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:17:39 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2012, 01:19:09 AM »
I heard the little kid, Bio's thoughts, and he was obviously worried. I crouched down a little to eye level and smiled.

Dont worry, I'm sure they'll be fine.

Then I take out my hammer.

And dont worry, if any of titans minions come by, I'll turn them into a pancake.

I sorta tipped my head over, with a little doupt in my expression.

Buuut, I wont lie, if a Titan comes, I'll probably need a bigger hammer. But dont worry, they wont be back for a while.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2012, 01:20:33 AM »
From a distane Warren heard Bio worrying about there safety. Smiling at the innocence of the young child he responded

Don't worry about us if we come across any Titan guys we'll beat 'em up just for you.

Then reached out to Hojo's mind

First of all if the Titans come run for your live, and If you let anything happen to Bio I'll skin you alive

He knew he shouldn't be making threats like that but what could he say he had taken a liking to the boy.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2012, 01:24:50 AM »
First of all if the Titans come run for your live, and If you let anything happen to Bio I'll skin you alive.

I waved my hand a little at him.

Lighten up a bit, will ya? it was only a little joke. I'll make sure nothing happens to them.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2012, 01:25:19 AM »
I walked with Warren as  we exited the armory, and he told Hojo to guard Bio and Aerwynna. Probably a good idea.
You know we may very well die in here trying to escape yet you don't seem the slightest bit fazed why is that.I know that I'm not fazed because at this very moment I would welcome death with open arms, its away from all your troubles hell we wouldn't even have to deal with this war anymore.
I glanced over at him
Well, I'd like to say that it's because I'm used to dangerous situations. I grew up on the streets until I was eight, and even after that, it was fighting monsters. Most of the time, the question isn't
'Will I get into a dangerous situation today?' It's 'How many dangerous situations will I get into today?'
So I've grown up with it. But I don't think that's it. I don't share your views, that death will deal with all your problems-that just seems like running away. Plus, I'd probably just be stuck in the fields of Asphodel if I died.  And if the titans won, who knows what would happen to the spirits?
But I think the real reason I'm not afraid is that really, I have absolutely no reason to care if I die. I grew up on the streets. My mom thinks I'm a freak. I'm not an important demigod- I'm no Child of the big three. I'm just one of dozens, maybe even hundreds of Apollo kids. I'm not exactly a friendly person. I've got no one who'd CARE. So I think the real reason I'm not scared, is because there's no reason that anyone'd even notice if I died.

I glanced back as I realized Bio was worried about us.
Well, that's new... (she doesn't realize she said that so Warren could hear. I don't think the others would, since we're getting farther apart.)
I tried to project, since it was getting more difficult to hear them as we got farther apart.
Hey, little guy. Don't worry about it. We're not gonna do anything stupid. We're from the demigod army, remember? This old fogie is a son of Athena! He'll get us all out of here just fine.
Now, the question is, did anything I just said help at all, or just make things worse....?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:27:01 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2012, 01:27:51 AM »
I see Bio get sad when they left, so I went over to him and let him play with my camera again.
It'll be ok...
Everyone else was trying to tell him they'd be ok too, so I guess he had this effect on everyone, making them instantly like him.
I had tried to reassure him, but I was having doubts too. What if they don't come back? What if some hideous monster eats them whole and they scream from inside its stomach but nobody can hear them and....
Curse my too good imagination...
First of all if the Titans come run for your live, and If you let anything happen to Bio I'll skin you alive.
WHAT ABOUT ME?? Isn't anyone worried about my safety? Just because I'm older doesn't mean I'm any braver than Bio...
I was a little angry, so to preoccupy myself while Bio played with my camera I cast some practice spells, making some various objects in the room transform. I made a katana into a goldfish, complete with a fishbowl with water and food in it and an axe into a replica of a small giraffe stuffed animal I had when I was younger.
Then I turned them back, thinking what if those belong to other demigods...?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2012, 01:40:18 AM »
 Hearing Ayara's reply was around what he expected, he had guessed that was around what happened she acted like he did around that age thinking for a second he responded

"You know you remind me of me I was abandoned on the streets to, my family feared me and actually so did a lot of demigods, my abilities scared them, they had never seen them before and most people are scared of the unknown I grew up on the streets till at sixteen I found the army and joined, I hated the world for what they had done to me. I found it unfair that everyone else got decent childhoods and I had to live on the streets. I hated the world until one day I realized it would do no good. You should let go of your grudge and try not to be so hostile."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:41:53 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2012, 01:43:22 AM »
WHAT ABOUT ME?? Isn't anyone worried about my safety? Just because I'm older doesn't mean I'm any braver than Bio...

Calm down okay? I wont let you get hurt either.

I stood up, put my hammer up against the wall, and leaned back on the same wall. I had these duties dosens of times, so I'm used to it. The girl began messing with some of the weapons

What if those belong to other demigods...?

I shrugged. Dont worry, I be they'd understand the fact your bored.
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2012, 01:44:55 AM »
Bio pouted a bit more, but knowing that the other, more experienced Demigods would be fighing for him and Aerwynna made him feel a bit better. Well...Okay... But, make sure you keep the Apollo's close. THey're healers too!...I think...
He ran over, and hugged Aerwynna while she was making an axe into a girraffe. He could tell that she was a little upset. I'm pretty sure we can be helpful too! Even if we ARE just here. You seem to know what you're doing.
He handed her her camera back, after taking a few pictures of the Goldfish-katana, and the girraffe-axe.
---
Outside, The Hydra was amusing itself QUITE a bit.
" LEAVE ME AND MY BAR ALONEEE!!!" THe little girl screamed, flailing her arms. She dragged a large cart behind her, as the large monster toyed with her, like a lion with a drunk man. Agony would let her get away, before knocking her over, doubling back, and then getting close enough to bite her. But, He didn't feel like really eating her, just yet. She smelled funny, like alcohol. So, he was cautious.
" Agony, ssstop it. She's jussst a little girl!"
": A sssnack. Not a girl."
Suddenly, the hydra came to a halt, and the little girl sighed in relief, anf rolled down the mountain. " Do you hear that?" Agony asked. Hope just lowered her heads. " Yesss... It sssoundssss like the Demigodsss..."
It was a faint sound, coming rom the building, and they weren't too sure what it was. The Titans would be mighty angry, if they got out. So they moved as quickly, although as loudly, as possible to the top, to investigate.
" DARKNE LIVES ANOTHER DAYYYY!" The little girl yelled happily, before a giant bird swooped down, and picked her up.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--