* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 250307 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #840 on: May 14, 2012, 08:07:39 PM »
Warren quickly shoved off the wall and grinned from ear to ear, Both him and the son of Zeus had been disarmed, but he still had his daggers. He quickly opened his hands and both daggers appeared Warren lunged and with one dagger sung at Zions leg while the other was aimed at his head.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Zion-Axe

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: May 14, 2012, 08:13:27 PM »
Zion laughed at Warren's carelessness. Zion skyrocketed the axe in the air heading straight for Warren's head.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: May 14, 2012, 08:17:33 PM »
Warren smiled as the axe dug deep into his back, he could feel the warm gooey blood coming out and his vision begin to fade, with the last of his strength he slammed both his daggers deep into the son of Zeus's side. He fell and the last thing he heard was Silene screaming and the beatingof owl wings. his breath was becoming ragged and slower and before he could say anything he passed out.

Offline Zion-Axe

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: May 14, 2012, 08:26:45 PM »
Zion lay looking at the owl fly away as a dark tunnel formed in his vision. He felt blood oozing out of his side as he passed out.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: May 14, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »
I wake up(?) on an overgrown owl and looks over to the ground. Woah I'm high, gotta get down.

me-Down you stupid bird.

The bird drops into a dive and I fall off.

me-I didn't mean it like that!

I fell and when I thought I was gone I was caught by something. I open my eyes to see Lightning drooling all over me.

me-Good boy.

I look around and notice Warren on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

me-Umm this is bad... Right?
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: May 14, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »
I kept holding him down as he chattered and spoke, my blood dripping onto his face, breathing heavily.
I'll surrender now, but I will return later. To avoid sounding cliche, I'll just say, I'm looking forward to the next fight.
I got off him, watching as he began to walk away.
Next time, you won't have it so easy.
I limped over to Bio, and I could see Warren fighting another enemy nearby.
I'll...go help him...in a minute...
I got even with Bio, and dropped my kusarigamas. I leaned against the chariot and slid to the ground, leaving a blood smear on it's side. I reached into my pants pocket, feeling around.
Bio, can you...help me bandage this...? We can't...waste your powers...You're tired. And if someone's hurt later...we'll need you...But I gotta stop the blood...I have a medical kit in my pocket...we just need to wrap these up, and then I'll go help...
I brought out the medical kit, also accidentally pulling out a random rag. I realized that Bio still had blood on his face.
Hey...Come on over here...We need to clean you up...You can't wander around looking like that...
I could still hear what was going on, but my vision was starting to darken.
sh*t...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #846 on: May 14, 2012, 10:00:50 PM »
Zandra walked into the courtyard as the Old man fell to the ground dead. I felt a power unlike any before coursing through my veins, I could hear, see, and feel everything going on around me at once. It was a bot overwhelming, but the Crimson Orb set the chaos in order, I was in total control of my new found powers. Zandra saw me standing over his body and quickly ran to aid him.

"What did you do?!"
I looked at her, I could see her entire life in a flash; exileration isn't a strong enough word to describe this feeling.
"I claimed my birthright, there can only be one Father alive at once. It was time for him to pass his duty to another, me." She was clearly shocked, I didn't need to see her thoughts to understand that.
"What do you mean, one Father?"
"He is our Father, he created all of us, save the Titans and the Gods. Father is the only force that stands for the humans of the planet, and now I am his heir."
She looked at like I was insane, I must have surly lost my mind; this thought was unacceptable. I quickly, doing the same motion Father had done before sent her into a wall. "I am Father, you will respect me!"

I walked to the fountian in the middle of the courtyard and stepped in. I put my hands into the water flow, I could feel the mountain breathing, it was time to awaken the monsters of old... "Arise monsters of old! Come out of your sleep for your Father's sake! The time of the great cleansing is on hand!"

The very mountain shook as the walls began to fall apart into various monsters, by noon I would have an army of a size never seen before... Everything was falling it place, a little to easily I thought.

Offline Zion-Axe

• New Trainer
  • I'M NEW! BE NICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: May 15, 2012, 06:18:20 AM »
Zion's eyes slowly floated open and he struggled to get to his feet. He looked at his side and pulled the daggers out of his side and threw them on the ground. Zion turned around to see a golden owl land behind him with a girl battered and bruised in several places mounted on it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: May 16, 2012, 12:47:28 AM »
Warren woke to the sound of metal being removed from skin, he felt the sharp pain in his back and realized he stiil was impaled by an axe, he carefully pulled it out stuggling to steady his trembling hand. He tossed the axe to the ground and called his daggers back to him, he checked over the wound and saw it wasnt that bad, apparently the son of Zeus had been weakening because the blow wasnt very deep and it hadnt hit anything vital. He saw Silene panicking on op of Asmodeus and ran to her as quickly as he could, reaching her he took her in his arms, careful to avoid her wounds and said

Its alright im fine

Then he looked back at the son of Zeus and weakly pointed to him saying

You have one chance to leave your out numbered and weak so I'd take it.

Then he turned to the others and said

I think we need to pay this assasin I now know as Felix a visit their is something going on.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #849 on: May 16, 2012, 12:56:15 AM »
Slowly the mountain began to shift forms. First a leg, then an arm, then an eye; the Great Cleansing was well underway. Just out front of the temple a large crater had opened a door between here and the Father's World, even now monsters poured out of it, they quickly assembled into their ranks awaiting the arrival of the Cleanser.

I put my arm about Zandra's waist. "It won't be long now, soon the world will shake under our might. We will offer them their chance to yield, if they refuse, they will all die. You and I will live forever Zandra, together." A corner of the mountain began to quiver as a second leg began to form...

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #850 on: May 16, 2012, 01:42:05 AM »
Nemesis shrugged, and then winced, as he slinked away. He had been defeated, but only once. It would not happen again. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the demi-god talking to his little brother. Tch. Well, at least he had done some damage. Dealing with the others, he most likely wouldn't have gotten out faring as well as he did. So, he'd leave it.
--
Bio sighed, and started going through the kit, drawing out the bandages and alcohol. Okay Ayara...
Her point was valid. If someone else needed him, then he'd be too wiped out. He should just concentrate on regaining health. Besides,  tear like that would be painful to heal. He still ached from healing Silene. He got up, to let the older Demi-God clean off his face, She seemed to not be able to hold herself straight. Hey, Ayara? You should sit down... He motioned to the chariot as he thought this, and started to tug at her arm.
Hey, uhh... What would happen if I licked Efialtes's ear?
The guy had been asleep for QUITE a while now, and Bio couldn't help but worry.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #851 on: May 16, 2012, 01:44:59 AM »
[skipping to where we are now]

I saw Bio with Ayara, neither of whom were looking so great. I pulled out my camera and took a few pictures of everyone, nothing better to do, then pulled out my wand and made some cheeseburgers. Anyone else hungry?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #852 on: May 16, 2012, 04:25:16 AM »
The Cleanser stood up, fully awake for the first time in milinum. It was enormous, the only monster that existed that was capable of completely killing a Pure Titan/God, it stood taller then any mountain I had ever seen, yet it looked peaceful. (its basically a giant snapping turtle that you do not want to piss off) Warren was getting closer, his presence in the Mental World growing stronger and stronger every moment. I walked to the balcony that Zandra and I stood on and raised my hands.

"Locus of Old! Take to the sky and capture the Athena's son that approaches us!" A swarm of small winged monsters took to the sky blotting out all light as they moved along, Locust; small but deadly monsters... (not actual locust, these ones are carnivores, and eat everything.)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: May 16, 2012, 04:34:23 AM »
Warren and Silwne launched into the air on Asmodeus and flew for several minutes to where Warren sensed Felixs now much stronger presence. After flying for another several minutes Warren began to heard the sound of beating wings and then he saw a giant locust lunge at Silene mouth open ready to bite her head off. Warren threw himself in the way and thevteeth went deep into his chest ripping out a large chunk of flesh. Warrens last sight in the world of the living was Silenes heart broken face Warrens ladt move was to hand Silene his necklace with the pendants. Then he plummeted to the ground where Warren Renniger son of Athena breathed his last breath.

(Fox you can see asmodeus and Silene approaching any time you want.)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: May 16, 2012, 04:38:45 AM »
I could see movement as Bio pulled out bandages and alcohol from the kit.
Okay Ayara...
He walked over to me with the materials, and let me clean the blood off of his face. He then helped me to bandage up the various wounds and injuries.
Hey, Ayara? You should sit down...
I saw movement. I figured it was him motioning.
Yeah...I guess you're right...
I leaned back against the chariot, and simply allowed myself to slide down it until I was sitting leaned against it. I could make out a smear of blood on the side of it now.
Well, at least my father's badly styled ride looks a bit more battle-worn now...
I looked down as Bio tugged on my arm.
Hey, uhh... What would happen if I licked Efialtes's ear?
I gave him a weak smile.
I'm not quite sure. Maybe it would wake him up. Feel free to try.
I could hear a small clicking noise-it took me a moment to place it.
Oh...Aerwynna is taking pictures...
There was a brief moment of quite, and then a familiar smell wafted over.
Anyone else hungry?
Ah...cheeseburgers...
I looked in the direction that I knew she was, although my vision was still darkened.
Good idea, Aerwynna. I don't really think I could keep anything down right now, but you and Bio should eat. We don't know when we'll get another chance, and you need to keep your strength up. 'Specially you, Bio. If someone else gets hurt, we'll need your help, and for that you have to be healthy yourself.
I closed my eyes, leaning my head back.
For some reason, I have a feeling that something terrible has happened...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.