* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 139246 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2013, 04:01:06 AM »
Tylan
Tylan could only brace himself as what was left of the blast hit him square in the chest. He screamed, the scream of a man knocking on Death's door, and plummeted towards the ground. He almost hurled at the smell of his own burnt flesh, and then wondered why that bothered him when he was falling, and his whole chest was burnt. He took in the cloudy sky one last time, and let his eyes close. And then he hit something soft.

The scream tipped him off that he had landed on someone, but the murmured: "Really? Out of all the sand in the vast desert, the Cavalry lacky's corpse had to land on me?" The voice was soft and feminine, and Tylan then confirmed his final suspicion. He hand landed on her chest. He laughed loudly, ignoring the protest from his chest. It was just too funny. He had been falling to his death, and had been saved by a girl, and landed face first in her breast! 'Totally makes up for almost dying twice today.' Tylan thought. He had forgotten the women thought he was dead...

He was thrown into the sand, landing softly on his back. It still sent jolts of pain shooting through his body. The laughter about to escape Tylan died on his lips when he finally saw his unintentional (and rather embarrassed) savior. She was stunning.

Her skin was the of the palest shade, her hair black and silver hair falling to her shoulders in a silky straight line. Her black top clung to her torso, showing off feminine curves, and her black shorts ended mid thigh,  revealing expanses her legs. Tylan wouldn't lie, her eyes weren't what stunned him the most, but they did catch his attention. Twin orbs of the darkest shade of emerald green the blunette had ever seen glared down at him.

Tylan then muttered, in a raspy whisper, the smoothest greeting ever seen: "Yo."

Kyra

Kyra was beyond angry. She had managed to avoid the fights breaking out, and hadn't a scratch on her. Then the pretty boy-well would be pretty if he wasn't slowly bleeding to death and covered in burns- had the nerve to land on her, and on her boobs no less! She would give him a piece of her mind... "Like what you saw? It's the last thing you'll be seeing!" Okay, so maybe she was just going to beat a dying man....

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2013, 05:04:47 AM »
Protan

He was still looking around for the blasted lamp. Figures, it had to be black of all things, now it just made things complicated.

It couldn't have been any other color, blue would be so easy to find right now. Hey... is that...?

He picked up a burnt item, one that he saw the captain with. His corpse wasn't far off, but where was the lamp? Then, as if on Que, he saw a Soldier heartless with the lamp.

Of course, that makes sense.

Nothing but sarcasm was in his voice, but this was intriguing. He might study this later if he doesn't burn to death. He ran towards the soldier from behind, and slashed at it, knocking it over and making it drop the lamp into the sand. Protan slashed away at it until it faded into smoke. (160)He then walked to the lamp and picked it up, making sure it wasn't damaged. He resisted the urge to rub it though, god knows two blood-thirsty Genies are not what they need right now. The chances of that are slim, but... He was about to start running to Tylan, but then stopped and looked around.

Where was Jafar?

(Tried being creative with this one, say if I did something wrong.)

Sone

Sone was trying to find a way to answer his question. Though truth be told, he had no idea what was going on.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 09:51:16 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 19, 2013, 05:20:55 PM »
Soul

Realizing that Sone was probably just as confused as he was, he shook the question off. Whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is that Jafar is back and we need to stop him, wherever he is. Soul rushed towards the entrance of the city, motioning Sone to follow.

When he reached the gates, he saw Leon and Jack running up. What's going on? Where's Jafar?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 19, 2013, 10:00:49 PM »
Sone

He had no idea what was going on, but he decided to change his plans and follow whatshisface. He stopped at the gates with Soup and looked around. There was supposed to be a giant evil genie looking over a crowd of nocturnes over there.

What I'm more concerned about is where that giant crowd of nocturnes went.

Protan

Protan stopped running when he reached the unlikely duo. He looked at the both of them and had a confused look.

I have one question for each of you:

He pointed at Kyra. How are you alive?

Then he pointed at Tylan Where did Jafar go?
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 19, 2013, 10:59:46 PM »
Tylan and Kyra
"I'm alive because I can be." Kyra stated matter-o-factly.

"Jafar went underground, most likely directly under us, since we're the only moving things in a few hundred yards." Tylan grinned, forcing himself to his feet and summoning Relusion. "I blasted a whole in the bastards hand."

Kyrwa was still brooding, not realizing the consequences of Jafar being under them..

"Normally I'd just head to safety, but you have the lamp, and I owe this woman my life. So, for this one time, I'll accompany Nocturnes, and protect them. Now can we try to find some higher ground?" Tylan turned and began limping in a random direction.

Warren
Warren stumbled forward, catching sight of Leon, Jack and a few others. He approached them quietly, massaging his temples. "Please tell me nothing went wrong..."

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 19, 2013, 11:45:16 PM »
Leon and Jack

The two were stopped by the new guy, Soul.

What's going on? Where's Jafar?

Before either of them could answer, Sone walked up.

What I'm more concerned about is where that giant crowd of nocturnes went.

Warren then came stumbling up with a statement of his own.

Please tell me nothing went wrong...

Nothing went wrong.

What are you talking about!? Ag-

It was sarcasm Jack. I was obviously joking.

Leon's attempt at lightening the mood apparently flopped, and Jack failed to see why anyone would want to make a joke about something like this. Leon interrupted the small silence by trying to answer everyone's question at once.

Anyway, snomething just didn't go wrong. Almost everything went wrong. The Nocturnes have summoned Jafar, who refused to side with them, then the genie killed a bunch of the Nocturnes, Tylan kicked Jafar's hand, Jafar then probably killed Tylan when the genie shot blazing hot fire at him, Jafar flipped out, turned into a giant freaking snake, and then he burrowed under the ground, and could appear anywhere in any moment. So unless we figure out something NOW, Agrabah, along with all of us, are completely screwed.

Leon paused, catching his breath. He couldn't help but feel hopeless.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:47:22 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2013, 11:56:15 PM »
Warren
Warren took a moment to process everything...before something clicked. "What happened to Tylan?" Warren let his emotions overwhelm him. A very dangerous action. His hair kept shifting from white streaked to dark streaked (not hat he noticed, his hands clenching into fists. Tylan couldn't be dead. That was impossible.

(Just rushed through this post...)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2013, 12:00:59 AM »
Protan

He started walking with Tylan, resisting the urge to make a remark, and debating whether he should just kill him while he's weak or not. He was an enemy, but under the circumstances... Then a thought crossed his mind. He turned to Kyra

How DID you save him anyway?

Sone

Sone almost fainted right there. SNAKES?! There might as well have been a 'kick me' sign on his back. NOTHING could make this day worse other than everyone dying.

Let's think this over for a second: What's the one place Jafar would most likely strike at first?

He waited for an answer, but then a chill crawled up his spine, and he slowly looked towards the right, at the palace.

... Well, Frig.

He then noticed Warren freaking out, and raised his arms in a calm-down fashion.

Hold on, he might NOT be dead. Just because he fell a long distance doesn't mean for fact he's dead, that's just assuming the worst. For all we know he could have landed on something soft and not die.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:46:02 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2013, 01:35:14 AM »
Soul

He hardly knew about Warren, but with the way his hair was flashing, Soul knew this couldn't be good. Look, I'll go look for your friend while the rest of you get to the palace and stop Jafar. Jack, Leon. If you want to find Celine, she's in the left wing infirmary, along with Jasmine. I was, unfortunately, unable to find Aladdin's whereabouts. But Genie is in the process of alerting the militia of the attack. Without looking at the others, Soul turned towards the desert. He quickly tossed Jack and Leon their marbles. Ask Celine, and ask to see hers. You'll find out then.

Soul gave a thumbs up to the group as he jogged off into the desert and muttered to himself, Do they even trust me?
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 20, 2013, 03:49:54 AM »
Kyra
Kyra just walked ahead of Protan, glaring daggers at Tylan's back. After a moment of silence she muttered, "He landed on something rather soft." Then she sped up, her cheeks heating up.

Tylan
Tylan eventually was forced to use Relusion as a cane, trudging through the sand. He needed to find shelter fast, or he was going to die.

Warren
Warren gripped the sides of his jeans, knuckles turning white. HE did acknowledge Soul leaving, but it did nothing to calm his nerves. Tylan could not be dead. At one moment, his hair looked almost completely black, and he laughed loudly, before it turned golden blonde. again.

Warren did manage to control himself for a moment, demanding; "What are we going to do?"

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2013, 03:57:49 AM »
Soul

Soul raced out of the city, tossing 75 Munny into an abandoned shop while simultaneously snatching a Potion. If he found Tylan in the condition he thought he would be in, it would come in handy.

{Munny: 125. Items: Potion, Marble}
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 04:00:32 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2013, 12:35:55 PM »
Protan

He thought for a moment, but then quickly realized what she meant, and resisted laughing, but didn't bother hiding his smile. That will make an.... interesting report.

Sone

Sone thought for a moment.

Since he's underground, we need to warn both the guards and the rest of the Calvary to get to high ground as fast as possible. And something as huge as Jafar cant possibly go underground and not leave some kind of rise in the sand.

He looked towards where Salsa ran, thinking.

Considering the direction he's heading, I think he's going to look for survivors.

He looked towards everyone else, a bit panicky because of the giant snake that might be under them.

Does anyone else have a plan? I'm terrible at these.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 27, 2013, 01:48:48 AM »
GM POST

There was a large rumbling noise underneath the palace, suddenly, Jafar burst from underground, tearing through the throne room of the palace!

Where'ssssss Alllladinnn???

Leon and Jack

Leon was the first one to see something happen at the palace. His instincts told him it was Jafar. It had to be.

Celine!

Leon ran towards the palace, Jack already ahead of him.

Celine

There was a huge boom in the palace, nearly shaking Celine from her bed. She decided to get up, her ankle being healed by the palace's White Mages (she had been kept in bed to make sure nothing else was wrong). She put pressure on her foot. She sighed in relief, no pain whatsoever. She was back in her regular clothes, which had been washed while she was in the infirmary's nightgown. She began walking towards the door of her room wen she heard a serpent-like voice.

Where'ssssss Alllladinnn???

Uh-oh, that didn't sound too good, but what exactly was it? It had to have something to do with what Soul was talking about, whatever that was.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2013, 02:53:54 AM »
Protan just walked calmly with Tylan and Kyra, brewing a plan in his mind. If his life was in danger right now, he would be more alert, but he honestly wasn't worried, if Jafar wanted to, he could kill them with no trouble at all. He most likely went for the city, where his arch nemesis, Aladdin, apparently was. It would only make sense that he would go after his worst enemy; after all, why should he worry about people who he thinks are dead.

Well considering our options: since we have the lamp, it should be easier to seal Jafar. All we have to do is weaken him and the rest will be history. He's probably at the palace now, looking for Aladdin.

He looked at the two, a bit annoyed that the only ones he can count on are a self-obsessive woman who he does not trust for a second; and the pain crippled soldier who's supposed to be his enemy, who he surprisingly trusts more than her.

We need to somehow get to the city before it's destroyed, though I don't underestimate the Calvalry I doubt they can handle him.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 12:22:43 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2013, 05:25:30 AM »
Soul

When Soul could start to feel the sand beneath his feet getting softer, he whispered Thunder, emitting a small bolt from his fingertips, just hot enough to meld the sand into a hardened path for him to follow back. While it may drain the rest of my energy reserves, at least it'll help me get back.

After walking for not more than fifteen minutes, he spotted a trio drudging through the sand. He could guess that one was Tylan, judging by his injuries, but he had never seen the other two in his life: a dude who looked like he fell through a rainbow onto a unicorn, and a particularly, big, girl who didn't seem too happy.

He summoned Loneliness and approached the three with caution. Tylan, you've got to hurry. Jafar is somewhere under the city, and Warren is so flipped over your apparent death that he seems to be having an aneurysm. He quickly scanned the other two, and sensed only a minor threat, if any. I guess Rainbow and Lady can come along too.

He summed up Tylans' injuries and assumed that walking was very difficult. Loneliness dissipated, and Soul motioned for Tylan to grab a piggy-back ride. I promise, I won't run like a madman.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 06:35:07 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]