* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 139305 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2013, 03:15:42 AM »
Tylan
"If you think I'm getting on your back, you got another thing comin', swag fag. You just want my Rainbow of darkness keychain, but I bought a lot of cereal for that!" Tylan was delusional, eyes glazed over, head throbbing. His hair was plastered to his forehead by a thick layer of sweat, the wound on his chest a swollen and red. "They're my lucky charms keychains, mine!"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 04:16:14 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2013, 12:10:18 AM »
Sone

He looked towards the palace, hearing a crashing noise, and both Leon and Jack started running towards the palace. Remembering Celine was in the palace, he started running towards the palace past Jack.

Not this time, this time I wont fail!

Protan

He grasped his temple, the headache returning. now the only person they had with any bronze is delusional.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:16:32 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2013, 02:57:48 AM »
Soul

Soul pinched the bridge of his nose. Look, Tylan. I don't want your cereal; I'm not hungry right now, nor is this the time or the mood for this. The palace is in danger, something's wrong with Warren, and you can hardly walk! Either you hop on my back so I can carry you, or you die out here.

Soul glanced at the other girl behind him. He mouthed, Knock him out

He looked back at Tylan. We need you back with the Cavalry, and I know Warren needs you too.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:20:01 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2013, 03:04:04 AM »
Tylan
"This is the land of Rainbows, the king will deal with any intruders!" And holding his fist up high, Tylan stumbled forward through the sand, determined to get to Rainbow city and defend his nation.

Kyra
Kyra could only watch in silent awe. He was batpoop crazy.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 02, 2013, 03:26:00 AM »
Soul

Soul pinched the bridge of his nose. He could not BELIEVE that this was happening

This is never going to work. At the rate Tylan is walking, and at the rate he's bleeding, he'll be dead before we reach halfway.

Soul looked at the girl behind him and whispered, You run past Tylan and cheer him on. I'll sneak up behind him and knock him over with my Keyblade. Soul summoned Loneliness.

He could only hope it would work.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 02, 2013, 12:52:20 PM »
Protan

Protan backed up from the madness, not wanting to lose any brain cells.

Uh... yeah I'm just gonna stay in the back and do what I do best. Have fun with that.

He started plotting and scheming about the events to come.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 04, 2013, 12:20:07 AM »
Kyra

Kyra dully nodded, jogging past Tylan and waving. "Go Tylan go! She waved her hands and acted like a cheerleader, smiling flirtatiously. She waved for Soul to hurry up.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2013, 04:13:15 AM »
Soul

Soul responded with a flash of a dark grimace across his face. This would be the first person he had to injure since the fifth grade. Let's hope that nothing goes askew.

Soul stepped off the sand walkway he created, and as soon as his foot touched the soft yet supportive sand, he lunge-jumped at Tylan, turning Loneliness around so the hilt was facing Tylan, the blade over his shoulder. All that flame-dodging in Hades must've helped build leg muscle. Maybe I should try dashing like Warren sometime.

Tylan was already a good ten feet away, but as soon as Soul pushed off the ground, he was behind him. Soul lifted Loneliness, closed his eyes, and brought his Keyblade down onto Tylan with a dull thud.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 04, 2013, 04:53:45 AM »
Tylan
The keyblade collided with Relusion, followed by a  triumphant laugh from Tylan. "I have found you my black marshmallow, and now you shall be slain!" He didn't even seem to feel the pain in his chest, fueled by false adrenaline. "Amplify!" He leaped into the air, aiming a kick at Soul's head.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 04, 2013, 01:51:46 PM »
Soul

Soul put Loneliness up in front of himself to block Tylans' kick, (which ended up being surprisingly dense, despite it coming from an injured guy,) and pushed Tylan away to give himself space. He shouted at the other two, Go! Get to the palace! Jafar is trying to do something in there, and the others need your help! He glanced them over again, realizing he had never seen them before, but again erased the doubts of their loyalties from his mind. Go, now! I can handle this!

Soul turned back to face his opposition. Tylan, I think you're going to regret stopping this particular marshmallow. Soul stopped to think. Even if he is injured, this will still be a test for me. I know that I thought I wasn't a match for any of them, but if I can't take down an injured man with ease, I'll be a disgrace to the Cavalry.

Soul looked Tylan's shaky body over.

Burns all over, a big gash in his chest. Make sure not to hit that. too many injuries means slow recovery. Make it a quick takedown. Hit his weakspots. Soul noticed some particularly large burns on Tylan's left leg.

So he lunged with a large, exaggerated, overhead swing to Tylan's right.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:00:35 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 04, 2013, 10:06:09 PM »
Tylan
Tylan, in his crazed state, thought they were suddenly playing tag. And he was fast, so he wanted to be it. The keyblade knocked him upside the noggin' He fell over, hitting the sand, bleeding and oozing from a torn blister. "You got me...lucky charms...Bugs Bunny...." Then he fell unconscious.

Kyra
With Tylan down, Kyra knew Soul would catch on about them not being cavalry. She silently motioned for Protan to attack him, while she smiled and waved, congratulating him on taking down Tylan.

Warren
"I will get Jafar..."  Warren's voice was low and gravelly, his hair completely changed, the darkest shade of ebony. In his left hand was a near completely onyx version of Karumani. His ankle long trench coat billowed in the wind, and he stared down at the castle. "Jafar will die for taking my last friend." And he dashed forward, leaving only the hum of his keyblade scraping the concrete and the heavy thud of his boots behind.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 04, 2013, 10:23:24 PM »
Protan

He looked to Kyra and back at Soul, knowing what the sign meant. It was the perfect opportunity, Soul wasn't paying attention. Protan stalked behind him silently, raising his keyblade to attack, but then something crossed his mind.

Coward!

This wasn't the wisest decision, but then that would give Kyra a point against him. He hesitated for a second, but then swung the blunt side of his keyblade towards the back of Souls head.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 05, 2013, 01:23:46 AM »
Leon and Jack

The duo ran up to Sone.

Got any sort of plan this time, Leon?

At the moment, no. We just need to get Jafar away from the palace and the city before he can cause any more trouble. Any suggestions, Sone?

Celine

Celine let loose a scream as she opened the door to her room. Outside was a giant snake! She looked for a way out, but the hallway had collapsed. What to do? Celine quickly glanced around her room, noticing her bed. This was her only shot to escape. She quickly tore the sheets off the bed, tying the ends together. Then she managed to pull the mattress off of her bed and pushed it out of the now open window. She then tied one end of her long blanket rope to the bed frame and slung the rest out of the window. She dried her sweaty hands on her shirt as best as she could before preparing to climb down. She hoped this would work...

GM JAFAR

Celine's scream pierced the serpentine genie's ears.

Oh my. What wasssss that?

He looked about, his eyes catching sight of the open door, and even a slight glimpse of the person inside. Jafar licked his lips before diving towards Celine's room!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2013, 02:58:28 AM »
Sone

He thought for a moment, but tried not to think too much- what with the little time they had. Then a great idea hit him.

What if we pretend we have his lamp? It might tempt him to follow us, then we just lead him out of the palace at the very least. The question is: how?
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 05, 2013, 10:29:51 PM »
Soul

He just barely saw the shadow coming up behind him, but Soul was able to whirl around and bash the Keyblade away from him at the last second before impact. I knew there was something off about you two. Try that again, I dare you.

There were two of them, but there were only two options as well: Fight the both of them, risking the chances of both his life and the assistance he could give to the others, or he could run, leaving Tylan behind to die. Soul knew the latter really wasn't an option.

He kept both of them in his sights, advancing towards them slowly while staying between them and Tylan. Soul wasn't going to let them get the better of him, nor would he let his comrades down.
[SIGNATURE]