* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon  (Read 54327 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater RP| Time : Morning
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »
Warren and Silene
Warren was silent for a moment, seemingly still asleep, but soon, without raising his head, he spoke. "Yo, loud mouth, report to the front of the classroom. Bring your weapon or meister too, since he's standing right beside you. You'll be assisting me in teaching the class today, since you're so eager to learn." His voice was light, like he was talking to a friend, but his eyes glowed with anger. 'Insolent little... If DTK ever makes me report to this classroom again, I'll shove his symmetrical little suit right up his ass.'

Silene was quiet herself, watching the group that had startled the class with a light smile. Warren was usually calm and precise, cooler than ice, yet he'd been worried lately. Something bad was stirring. THese students had just caught him at the wrong time.

Tylan and Baylee
Baylee shot the student, Lucas, if she remembered correctly, a pitiful look. Last week Tylan had been on the receiving end of warren's rage, and he'd woken up in a bed being treated by Silene for a gash on his head. Though, Warren had been unconscious in the bed next to him, sporting two black eyes...

Tylan, on the other hand, laughed. "Nice going, smart ass! You're gonna get it now!"

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2013, 11:43:02 AM »
Lucas and Alex

Fantastic.

Lucas was slightly panicking inside, but did a good job of hiding it. Alex looked at him with a terrified expression on his face that read "What the hell did you just do? Why would you do that?". Lucas started briskly walking to the front of the classroom. Alex quickly got up and caught up to him to make him slow down. He whispered to his partner as they walked.

I don't know what made you think this was a good idea, but whatever it was, you need to never do it again.

Whatever happens down there is probably better than sitting up there doing nothing. We didn't travel this far to just sit in a damn chair all day.

Nice going, smart ass! You're gonna get it now!

Lucas looked back at the source of the voice and gave him a cocky smile. He knew what he was getting into, but he didn't care. He reached the front of the classroom, and held his arm out. That was Alex's cue to transform. It took Alex a second to register that he was being beckoned, and transformed into his weapon form, a bladed Yoyo. A glowing string materialized from the Yoyo and wrapped itself around Lucas's middle finger. The string was made of a soul wavelength that could be shortened or lengthened at will, as well as broken at any time and then reformed again if any tangling or other problems arose (though, of course, that took time, growing longer with larger distances). Lucas yanked the Yoyo back and into his hand, and entered a ready stance, with his eyes trained on the teacher.

Do you even have any idea what we're getting into?

A challenge, that's about it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2013, 11:49:02 AM »
Warren and Silene
Warren stood, casting the long trench coat he wore over the back of his chair. "Now, tell your weapon to kindly stand by the lady over there. You want to learn something, you are going to learn a  thing or two about hand to hand combat, without a weapon." Glancing at Silene, who mouthed not to hurt him, he sighed, then nodded.  "Tell your weapon to take notes on your weak points, you'll be able to train out of class to learn to cover yourself."

With that, Warren waved for Lucas to attack, and Silene reached over and grabbed the chair Warren had been sitting in, beckoning for Alex to sit down. "You want to learn something..." Silene said quietly, casting Lucas an apologetic glance. He had just caught Warren on a bad day.

"Class, you take notes to, because you'll all need to learn this. Your partners will have lives, you will not always be together. You will need to learn to defend yourself."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:21:48 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »
Danzi and Moto

They watched the two new students go to the front of the class and then they whispered to each other with weird expressions.

That escalated quickly.
That escalated quickly.

They took out their notebooks and pencils simultaneously and focused on the front of the classroom, ready to take notes. They didn't want to slack at all, fearing that Warren might target them next.
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2013, 03:12:02 PM »
(this might be a bit sloppy. posting from my phone. will try my best to make it as if I was at my computer.)

Yuna  Ren Rin
You could see a good amount of disappointment on Ren`s face.

"Ren it will be ok. I am sure something good will come out of this.

Ren looking up at me.

That isn`t it. It is just I hate class. Do we really have to take notes.

Slamming her head down on the desk.
I giggle a little bit as Rin tries to cheer her up.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2013, 04:53:48 PM »
Cilus

The new guy yelled at Warren. Cilus couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He had no idea what he was up against, and Warren was going to prove he is not to be messed with, though he was supposed to stay the way he was.

Warren, why ruin what all of us worked hard to make? I need to make a distraction, and fast.

He thought for a few minutes and remembered the fire alarm, but that would mean untying his hands to reach it, and possibly a beat down later. This was a tough decision indeed.

I hate to interrupt things, but Warren, I need to see you for a bit.The subs will take over the last half hour of class.

DTK entered the room, with an annoyed but calm look on his face, Liz and Patty behind him.

Kotan and Dagen

(This happened during Cilus and Yume's fight, I just didn't forgot to post this part)

Dagen and Kotan made it down the mountain they were on.

That sun feels good. I don't know how long I was in that cave.

Kotan shielded his face from the sun, noticing the village he had been frequenting in the distance.

I have an idea, why don't we stop for a drink?

It's early in the morning, and you know how I stand about alcohol.

I said a drink, as in for me. You can have water for all I care. Besides, it's five o'clock somewhere.

Dagen had an uneasy feeling. He knew Kotan was planning something. They walked into the vilage and found a bar. Kotan looked around until he found a group of guys playing pool.

Hey chumps, remember me. I believe you owe me some money.

The guys turned around, and simply laughed.

Sure buddy, whatever. You can take your money off our dead bodies if you wish. We doubt you and your scrawny friend will make us try though.

They continued to laugh, and Kotan simply smiled.

Neat.

Ko, what the hell is going on and why are you...

It was too late, Kotan struck one of the guys in the face. The group puled out some guns and pointed them at the pair.

You made a big mistake pal.

Damnit Ko, why do I have to help you clean your messes?

Kotan transformed and Dagen took to arms. With barely a move, he cut down the closest gunman. The others began firing as the patrons started to scatter. Dagen was quick, and used Kotan to block most of the rounds, the others simply missing. He moved in close and decapitated a second gunman. Two left. The others stopped firing, and attempted to reload.

What is going on? How is he doing that? Hurry, hurry, hurry!

Dagen impaled the third and brought the sword up, letting the body slide down the blade. He put out a hand, and disarmed the last gunman.

My advice is to just pay up. You don't want to look like your friends, do you?

The last gunman pulled out all the cash he had.

Here, just take it, take all I have. Just, don't kill me please.

The man was crying on his knees.

Ok.

Really?

No.

Dagen raised his sword, letting the body fall right off., and brought it down in a lightning fast slice. The two halves of the an fell apart. All of the bodies turned into souls, and Kotan reached out of the lade and grabbed one.

Now I just need a drink to go with these snacks.

The two left the town, Ko slightly buzzed, and Dagen a little disappointed that his partner was still acting impulsive. Someone placed a call to the EDWMA.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:59:51 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2013, 05:38:33 PM »
"Talk about things getting real," whispers Emri to Shirona.

"You know," she whispered back, " we may have to duck now."

"Shirona," he replied, "that won't be possible. You need to watch as much as I do. You're the one who has photographic memory."

"Then why do you need to watch," she asked.

With a little grin on his face, he says, "if he calls us up there for some reason, then you'll know."

Right after he said that, another voice is heard, saying, "I hate to interrupt things, but Warren, I need to see you for a bit.The subs will take over the last half hour of class." It was DTK's voice. and it startled Shirona a little.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2013, 07:16:59 PM »
John and Maria

Seems like the teacher is finally getting serious.  But can you even fight on your own?

*Taking a moment to think* Hard to say the only fights I've been in were the ones from when I was a kid. But I can always finish a fight quickly if i transfer some of my soul energy in to the enemy with a punch.

Wait can u even do that? But John had gone quiet as the door opened. Turning her head in that direction she what made him so quiet.

DTK had walked in and it seemed as though John was fidgeting. Odds say to keep from making another outburst.  But he kept repeating with a whisper. I've got meet him.

Just before John could reach his limit again Maria brought him close and said. If DTK is here its probably for somehing important I doubt he wants to be pestered by you.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:50:25 PM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2013, 08:38:00 PM »
Lucas and Alex

Alex was about to transform, when DTK walked in to the room.

I hate to interrupt things, but Warren, I need to see you for a bit. The subs will take over the last half hour of class.

Lucas let out a heavy sigh. He dropped his ready stance and begrudgingly walked back to his seat. At this point, he was feeling a wide range of emotions and just wanted to be left alone to his thoughts for a while, though he wouldn't be able to do that until school was over for the day. As he sat down at his desk, Alex changed into human form again and sat back down next to him. Lucas laid his head down on the desk, somewhat wrapped in his arms.

Look, you got lucky this time, but you need to sto-

Lucas put a finger up to Alex's mouth.

Shhhhhhh... Scold me after class.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2013, 09:20:57 PM »
Yuna, Ren and Rin

I could see Ren's face lighten up quickly when DTK asked for Warren.

"YES!!!!"

She shouted.

"We don't have to take notes now!"

Rin and I both just sigh.

"Ren.. The sub might have us take notes on something also."

Rin just giggles a bit. Then in a taunting way...

"Sis you really don't think ahead do you."

Ren gets a bit irritated by that remark.

In a loud voice.
"I might not think things through very well, but I am a way better fighter than you!!!"

Getting a bit nervous I quickly grab Ren to try and calm her down a bit.

"Ren stop it. You two shouldn't fight like this. You wouldn't do this before I met you so why now? Remember our goal."

"Yea, Yea.... To make us Death Scythe's. I know I know."

"I believe in both of you. Rin and Ren. You are not trash. So don't act like you are please? We need lots of teamwork to pull this off. We may be young, but we can be very strong as long as our wavelengths match up perfectly. Fighting each other isn't going to achieve that!"

A few tears come to my eyes from thinking of when I first met them.
Coming back to present time...

"I wonder what DTK took our teacher away for."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2013, 10:50:08 PM »
(Wow. You guys moved fast, didn't you?)

Efialtes smiled as the girl won, while Mikto snapped his fingers in an "aw man.." Manner. Apparently, they had been hoping the opposite person would win... Funny how that works.

Glad she won.

Mikto shrugged and started looking around, he was bored it seemed.

Eeh, whatever dude.

They then noticed that one of the new students not only yelled at the teacher, but was about to learn some hand to hand combat type things. Efialtes quickly took out a notebook, and got ready to take notes, while mikto was still rummaging through his backpack until he found what looked like an old beat up folder, he opened it and came to one of the last pages, which was empty at this time. He then got ready to take notes. It looked like the fight was about to start, when DTK came in and dragged the teacher off...

I have no idea what just happened, but I hope the sub is good at teaching.

For once I actually agree with you.

[There, I think I got everything... Say if I missed anything or I need to fix something I messed up with!]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2013, 11:32:16 PM »
Zephyr and Kyrie watched as the girl won the battle.
Dude. I feel bad for that guy. Bad luck, with his chains.
Yeah, but sometimes things happen.
They didn't clap when the fighters went back to their seat, but nodded at the girl when she took her seat.
Kyrie looked up in surprise as someone started shouting.
Well, I have to agree with that guy...But he is SO in for it.
Kyrie nodded.
Mhm. He's gonna be sore tonight...
Both of them took out small notebooks to take notes on the fight in, but started to put them back when the headmaster came in.
Woah. That teach doesn't seem like much, but if the headmaster's coming for him...
Zephyr watched the front of the classroom, interested, as Kyrie shrugged in reply.
Well, he's a teacher for a reason. I'm sure he's good at fighting.
They both waited to see who the sub for the class would be.
Maybe the sub'll actually have something for us to do...
No kiddin'. I'm seriously bored.

[SIINTCA]
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2013, 01:37:01 AM »
Warren and Silene
Warren grit his teeth, striding over to his chair and snatching his jacket up, roughly forcing it back on. He tossed DTK a glare, before striding over to him. "Remember what I said, class. You will need to train in  hand-to-hand combat. Your partners will have lives."

Silene silently followed, giving the class a large smile and a wave, and giggling under her breath. Ten years ago, Warren's reactions to things had been hilarious... Guess things hadn't changed much. "So, what's up, Kid?" She asked as they walked out of the classroom.

Tylan and Baylee
Baylee sighed in relief, not eager to see Warren beat down another student, and Tylan growled under his breath. "But where was Death when he was kicking my ass...."

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2013, 02:09:49 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Tch, my parents were terrible but they taught me a bit about hand to hand combat, i heard the meister Black Star specialize in hand to hand combat and doesn't need his weapon sometimes.

Kio sat up straight and glared at the teacher in uncertainty
......He doesn't sit right with me.

Never mind that you were sleeping while class was going!Anyway its almost noon. We have a little time left with class and why DTK was here?

....I just remembered something funny....for some reason.

I did to. It was very strange i wonder what it was?

Something to do with a sword if i remember..... Anyway we'll be able to search for a job to get you souls soon. Be on guard when later on tonight.

We'll need to make a plan just in case

Alright we'll make one soon as we get back to our room.

This strange day only seemed to get worse on Kio and Onisha's first day of school.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2013, 02:22:09 AM »
Danzi and Mono

They both relaxed a little, the both of them simultaneously spinning their pencils in their hands like in a reflection.

Well, that happened.
Well, that happened.

Danzi looked to Mono.

Well that ended in a boring way.

Yeah, but at least that's one less student that needs to go to the infirmary.

That's why it was boring.

The two of them wrote down notes anyway, but they were mostly notes on how to not anger the teacher.
. . .