* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon  (Read 54293 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater RP| Time : Morning
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2013, 06:28:02 AM »
Shortly after the teacher and DTK left the classroom, two more people arrived. Apperently, they were the subs. They were quite strict as well, pretty much turning the class into a boot camp. Emri was suprised at and intrigued in how fast the small sub moved around the class.  Shirona was about to ask what how the sub obtained that speed, but Emri put a finger on her lips. He agve her"the stare" again, signaling not to say anything.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:00:24 PM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2013, 06:31:47 AM »
Mortecai and Archie
Mortecai grinned from ear-to-ear, eyes glowing. "This is your reward, kiddo." And with that, he backhanded John, knocking him right out of his seat. "Not get off your ass and report to Lord death, and your partner to! Tell him you need maintenance!"

Then, Mortecai marched over to Mikto, and picking him and Efialtes up by their shirts, tossed them into the isle. "Get off your asses too! You want to know what Maintenance is like? Go learn something! Report to Lord Death!" With that he walked back to the teacher's desk, but caught sight off a boy placing his hand on another girls lips. "No sex in this class, go talk to your parents or something, dipsh*t!" With that,h e ripped them both apart, and threw them into the isle. "You know the drill, Maintenance!

With a sigh, Archie picked up the chalk, and wrote something slowly. He would end this.

THE NEXT STUDENT TO SPEAK OUT OF TERM WILL EARN THE WHOLE CLASS MAINTENANCE.

With that, he laid the chalk down, and turned back to the class.

"Someone, say something, make my day!"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:40:07 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2013, 06:47:54 AM »
After being trown into the isle, both Shirona and Emri caught their balance without sliding and stood up perfectly.

"No sex in class," thought Emri to himself. "No sex in class is way overdramatic. Also, the fact that he threw us  basically means that he would be a great sparring partner in the future. This school is going to get very interresting."

Shirona thought to herself, " No sex in class. What kind of man is that subsitute?! But... is that what Emri was going for? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. It would have been more private. But that last comment," Without thinking, Shirona said her last words quietly outloud, " he didn't know our parents are dead."
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »
Mortecai and Archie
Mortecai heard the comment and walked over to the two. "I'm sorry..." He began quietly. "DID YOU NOT F*CKING HEAR ME?! Get to the office and report to Lord Death, and you can cry to him about your dead parents!" With that, he gave them both a shove. "Go! And don't show up again without a new pair of pants!" The last part was an inside joke, though they wouldn't understand it...yet.

Archie shook his head. He wouldn't count that, though if Mortecai spoke about death like that again... It was no joke, no one deserved to grow up alone.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2013, 07:04:07 AM »
Being shoved out the classroom they both rolled to regain balance without pain. Emri signaled Shirona to follow him, and she did. After a couple of minuites the reached DTK's door, knocking on it. They waited for a response.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2013, 07:04:49 AM »
John and Maria

After being hit that hard John was put into a daze and couldn't hear what the Professor had said. Ugh my head what just happened.

Putting her stuff in her bag Maria sighs and says. Professor Mordecia has sent us to DTK office to receive maintenance.

John's eyes had lit with new excitement and he quickly returned to his feet forgetting of the pain in his head.

He bows to Mordecia saying. You are by far my new favorite teacher this is the greatest reward I could've imagined.

He then grabs Maria's hand and dashes to the front of the room then turns and shouts. See you later suckers. Then rushing out of the room you can hear him say. Bet you wish you had my luck.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2013, 07:09:49 AM »
Cilus

Cilus was furiously taking down notes. He had never multitasked this much in his life. All that ran through his mind was the last maintenance he ever went through.

(Happening in Cilus's head)
How the hell is he doing this?!

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please let me go!

Cilus was scared out of his mind.

GM at Humen (modding so you are there), and Black.

Come in.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2013, 07:17:29 AM »
The two come into the room. The room was practically even. They walk to the desk. Emri bows as Shirona bends her knees and holds her dress as if she were at a ball. Simutaneously, they both say, "Lord Death."

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2013, 08:08:19 AM »
John and Maria

John pushes the two aside saying. Lord Death I'm John Anderson and may I say its an honour to meet you. Your great teacher Professor  Mordecia haa rewarded my courage and let me take off class to meet you. I'd just like to say UGH. Johns face had been smashed aginst the desk and he fell to the floor face first

Maria then walked through with a polite smile. I'm sorry my friend here is an oblivious idoit. We've been sent here to receive maintenance after school.

Struggling to get up John says. Lord Death I have many questions to ask yo-OOMPH. John's face had been crushed back into the ground.

I can't feel my face.
  Now stay queit so we don't into worse trouble. Maria said still keeping a kind smile on her face.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 04:14:41 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2013, 11:40:07 AM »
Danzi and Moto

They both tightened their pencils in anger at the last sentence, having dead parents themselves. The quickly looked at their watches, it wouldn't be long until class was over. Danzi was about to get up to challenge them, but Mono quickly put his hand on his shoulder to keep him down and shook his head at him. Danzi then calmed down, and wrote down a different kind of note.

Note to self: When both me and Moto are stronger, we'll challenge the teachers. Right now is too soon, we don't even know what they're capable of.

Mono nodded and they both started writing down actual notes.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2013, 07:08:16 PM »
Lucas and Alex

Lucas had been listening the whole time, while Alex was watching a bit more intently as Mordecai zipped around the room, giving students Maintenance. Though judging from the descriptions the teachers gave and the reactions of some of the students, it sounded horrifying. The two of them stayed quiet and well-behaved (though notably less anxious than most others), until his last remark.

Get to the office and report to Lord Death, and you can cry to him about your dead parents!

That phrase hit both of them like a bulldozer tumbling down a mountain.

The two of them looked at each other. It was pretty obvious both of them were thinking the same thing. Without a sound, the two of them gathered their things and headed for the door.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2013, 07:24:01 PM »
Yume almost broke her pen when the last sentece was said. She was staring at rule 1. Then back at the teachers. They demand respect, she thought. But they ain't very respectful in the first place. Anger boiled up on the inside. Her ears twitched. She bit her toungue holding words "Who do you think you are." her mind kept telling her to settle down for now. Causing trouble here on the first day was a bad idea.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2013, 10:44:01 PM »
Mortecai and Archie
Mortecai went to make a move, but a large hand landed on his shoulder, stopping him, and then Archie walked by, cutting off the two. He looked down at Alex and Lucas, towering above them. His face was stony, shadowed by his hair, and his muscles rippled as he crossed his arms. "Sit down."

Mortecai grinned, Archie didn't speak up much, but when he did... Whole classes lost it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 10:52:12 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2013, 11:03:01 PM »
Lucas and Alex

Look, Archie, you seem like a nice person, which is more than can be said about all the other teachers I've seen today. But I have yet to learn anything from the past hour of sitting here. I came here to learn how to use my abilities to the best of their potential, and to help those in need. So unless you can say something right now that can change my entire outlook on things, I'm gonna go to the library and learn how to achieve Soul Resonance.

Lucas stood with his arms crossed. Alex sighed, but he totally agreed with what his partner was saying.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2013, 11:21:41 PM »
Archie and Mortecai
"Big words for one so small, kid." Mortecai said quietly, hat tilted down to shield his eyes. Then, in a flash of whtie light, he switched into his weapon form. He flew into Archie's hand, the giant katana-chakram glowing under the hanging lights of the classroom. The tower of a man brushed Alex and Lucas out of the way with one sweep of his free arm, and then narrowing his eyes, he locked his sights on the board at the front of the classroom.

The weapon spun in his hand, seemingly doubling in size as a dark light surrounded it. When the weapon threatened to by nearly a foot-and-a-half tall, Archie launched it through the air. It skidded down the stairs, sawing into them like they were made of nothing but butter, and hit the board so hard a clap of thunder sounded through the room, followed by a blinding flash of light. When the light faded, the wreckage the attack had left was revealed.

From the top of the stairs that lead to the door to the bottom, a thin line had been cut into them, nearly six inches deep, and nothing was left of the board, just a few blackened bricks, which were cracking even as the class watched. Mortecai rested beside the wreckage, leaning against the wall with a shark-like grin. "Listen up, maggots. We can teach you things you'd never dream of, or you can go and attempt to learn the basics yourself, like your friend wishes to do." he glanced at Lucas and Alex, who Archie's gaze was locked on to.

"Some of you may also think of me as rude, yet  is it respectful to talk while the teacher speaks? Is it respectful to inform me you are going to sleep and won't be listening? Wanna fun fact? My parents are dead too, yet I expect no sympathy from it, and I take no anger from it anymore. They died, like any normal person, be they taken too early or not. You won't do them any good by acting like your some hero for walking away." Mortecai's voice was surprisingly sincere, yet his shark grin never faded, eyes glowing."If you wanna learn something, be here tomorrow. We didn't have time to teach a lesson today, which we would have gotten to if you wouldn't have been so rude as to keep talking."

Archie, on the other hand, stared down Lucas and Alex. "You think you can learn on your own, but that is incorrect. You must learn to harmonize perfectly with your partner, be in perfect sync, always anticipating each others moves. You are not ready for a true Soul Resonance."