* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon  (Read 54297 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater RP| Time : Morning
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2013, 11:31:39 PM »
Efialtes sighed as he and Mikto got up, gathered their stuff, and started on their way to DTK's office. Efialtes looked over at Mikto and was resisting the urge to punch him.

OF ALL THE THINGS.

Mikto kind of gulped, its been a long time since he's ticked off Efialtes this much.

Well I was curious!

OF ALL THE THINGS!

Oh come on, you were curious too.

YOU HAD TO ASK THAT.

Well, it was a good questions!

YOU COULD HAVE ASKED BETTER QUESTIONS. BUT NO. YOU ASK WHAT MAINTENANCE IS.

They continued on there way towards DTK's office, albeit Efialtes was ranting the whole time, but still.

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:35:01 PM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2013, 11:40:23 PM »
Danzi and Moto

The two looked over the teachers, impressed by their powers but they couldn't help being angry at Mortecai. To them he was ignorant, uncaring, and lied through his teeth. His parents died as well, but they could tell he was being all casual about it and seemed to care less about how others felt about their dead parents. Moto's pencil broke in half from the tight grip he had on it, and Danzi knew that if Moto was angry, then it was unforgivable. Danzi wrote on Moto's notebook and Moto calmed down long enough to read it.

They'll use your anger against you, try to calm down so they can't target you. I know it's hard, but they aren't worth it.

Moto stayed silent for a moment, then cleaned up the mess he made with his pencil, getting out a spare from his bag.
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2013, 12:08:48 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

Looking around at everyone I could see quite a few tense looks.
I wasn't going to say anything for I didn't want Rin and Ren to be stuck in maintenance.

"Both of you make sure to write down those rules."

They just nod and copy it into their notepads.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2013, 12:25:27 AM »
Lucas and Alex

Archie brushed the pair out of the way. He and Mordecai performed Soul Resonance and destroyed the black board, leaving behind a pile of rubble.

"Listen up, maggots. We can teach you things you'd never dream of, or you can go and attempt to learn the basics yourself, like your friend wishes to do."

The two of them stayed silent. Not out of respect, but out of disbelief. Disbelief that this teacher actually thought that was actually going to make them sit back down from a sheer display of strength.

"Some of you may also think of me as rude, yet  is it respectful to talk while the teacher speaks? Is it respectful to inform me you are going to sleep and won't be listening? Wanna fun fact? My parents are dead too, yet I expect no sympathy from it, and I take no anger from it anymore. They died, like any normal person, be they taken too early or not. You won't do them any good by acting like your some hero for walking away. If you wanna learn something, be here tomorrow. We didn't have time to teach a lesson today, which we would have gotten to if you wouldn't have been so rude as to keep talking."

Ironic, since neither of them had even spoken once the substitutes walked in.

"You think you can learn on your own, but that is incorrect. You must learn to harmonize perfectly with your partner, be in perfect sync, always anticipating each others moves. You are not ready for a true Soul Resonance."

If I wanted to see stuff destroyed, I'd turn on the TV and watch cartoons. And if you think showing us your own Soul Resonance really makes up for today, you're sorely mistaken.

Hopefully, your class will actually teach us something tomorrow. But it looks like most of today was wasted. Have fun with your broken chalkboard.

The pair walked past Archie and out into the hallway. There was no point in in staying in that class any longer. They soon found their way into the library and asked for as many books on Soul Resonance that they could carry. They sat down at one of the many empty tables and began reading.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2013, 12:59:20 AM »
Archie and Mortecai
Mortecai sprang forward to pounce on the students, but Archie stopped him. "Watch the class, Mortecai. I will deal with this." He rumbled, voice deep and stern. A frown was etched into his face as he stepped out of the classroom, taking the hall with clear, long strides. He entered the library silently, giving the librarian a faint smile and a nod. she was a kind lady, a bit hard for hearing though.

"Hello, my dear, have you seen two young boys recently?" His throat was rather sore and croaky, as he had done more talking today than normal.

"Wha-at? Oh. Oh yes, some boys just came in asking for some old books." The librarian responded after a moment, registering what he had said. She raised a hand slowly, pointing at a two stacked high with books. Behind them you could see movement occasionally, and every so often, hear a muttered word.

Thanking the librarian quietly, Archie made his way over to them. "Please stand up." He said, silently scooping up an arm full of books to return them. "And please pick up the books you checked out."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mortecai sat down in the chair behind the desk, staring at the classroom. He sighed, taking his hat off for a moment and laying it on the desk. The plan was always strike fear into the students, they learned faster, yet these students were younger than they were used to, not as mature or advanced. He'd probably over done it a little, because Archie usually never had to get involved, and students usually never stormed out. The normal role was good cop bad cop. "Class, you can pack up now. Class will be over soon."

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2013, 01:11:39 AM »
Danzi and Mono

The both of them closed their books and packed their bags. Neither of them looked at the teacher, they only looked at their watches. Both of them where angry, but they decided to do their little symmetry trick to pass the time, imitating each others movements perfectly. They loved doing this to practice their twin game, and sometimes it helped them calm down.

Any moment now...
Any moment now...
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2013, 01:42:20 AM »
Lucas and Alex

Lucas sighed and put his book down on the table, and looked up at Archie. Alex kept reading.

Look, Archie, it's nothing personal. But I came here to learn, and that isn't what's going on in that classroom.

Even if we did go with you, where would we go? Maintenance?

The two didn't move from their places, Alex still reading, and Lucas awaiting a response.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2013, 01:50:17 AM »
Archie
Archie pulled the book Alex was reading out of his hand gently, laying it upon the table, closed. "I should be addressed as Professor Archie, as required by Lord Death." He stated quietly. "And, to speak my mind, you came into class on the first day hoping to achieve Soul Resonance, something achieved by only the most skilled of students at level one, and then you attempt to scold me for not teaching you it." He frowned down at them. "Professor Mortecai and I have been in class for half an hour, and yet again, you scold us for teaching you nothing."

Archie took another hand full of books with his free hand, now carrying most of them. "I will take you to the headmaster, and see what he sees fit for you."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2013, 02:12:02 AM »
Lucas and Alex

I didn't expect to get it perfect on the first day! I expected to learn something, anything! But I've done nothing but sit in a chair and hear either snoring or ranting.

Lucas put the book he was reading on top of the other ones.

So you know what? Fine. Let's go talk to DTK. I'll let him know you broke a chalkboard too.

Someone put on their sassy pants today...

Lucas didn't even bother to respond to Alex's comment. They simply picked up their stacks of books, and turned them back in.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2013, 02:16:34 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

We gathered our things and put them together.
Rin and Ren noticed the other twins trying to mimic each other or something of that sort.
Both of them thought that might be fun to try so they gave it a shot.

"Ok Ren lets see if we can do that! We will try to do the same thing at the same time."

"Alright sis! Lets try it."

Both of them stared at each other for a few seconds.
Springing into action. Rin turns her head as Ren raises her arm.
I couldn't help but giggle at them a bit.

"I think your personalities are too different for this to really work. But at the same time I think you do achieve it when you aren't thinking about it. I notice all the time that you are in sync when talking."

Both of them looked a bit content when I said that.
After all we are still just kids. We have lots of growing up to do.
While they started trying to mimic each other again I put my headphones on and plugged it into my guitar and tried to make a new tune.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2013, 02:20:01 AM »
Archie
Archie nodded, following them and laying a large stack of books on the desk, dipping his head to the librarian a final time.  "He has stated he wishes to be known as Lord Death, not DTK or Kid." The giant monotoned, stepping ahead of them. "I had all intentions of informing him, just as I will pay for the repairs." With that, he took a few more steps forward, and knocked on the large door that lead into the headmaster's office.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2013, 02:24:00 AM »
Hearing a knock on the door, Emri turned around and wondered how many more people were falsely sent here. Shirona just sighs at the fact that this was what she signed up for. They turn their attention back to DTK. They awaited his response.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2013, 02:33:23 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Great. Now we can't do anything to make you stronger.

You need to change your attitude.

They both walk out of DTK's office and looks both ways and sees more students coming down the hallway the same way they came.

Tch. Look! He  put out some of the class for for maintenance!

Thats their problem we have something else we need to do, for now we need to head back to our room and wait for midnight.

They start walking towards their room as they continued.

Ugh lets go outside on top of the spike on the school. We can try and figure out the length of our soul resonence.

Well i guess. We could do that.

As they both went outside Onisha turned into her weapon form so she couldn't climb up the school.

Ack. Remind me to just find a roof of a house next time.

It was funny seeing you struggle.

......Whatever.

They both start to consentrate on connecting their souls together. Kio inhaled then exhaled.

Soul Resonence!
Soul Resonence!

LUNAR SLASH!

Kio swinged Onisha as hard as he could vertically and created a crescent  moon like slash. It only went up to about and foot.
Kio tired out fast and was breathing heavily.

Ha.. Ha.... Ha.... darn it i'm not strong enough to make it go farther.....

Oh i hope were not suppose to be out here........

As Kio trying to catch his breath he responded.

I'm sure  anyone will not mind as long were not trying to escape.

I hope so.....

Not like anyone is gonna notice.

Kio jumps down as Onisha goes back into her human form and they both land on their feet.

We better go back in. Lets head to our room.

Alright......

They both head back into the building and head to their room to wait for midnight to appear while waiting in their room.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 04:14:51 AM by Vulpix_47 »
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2013, 04:06:00 AM »
Efialtes groaned as they started to near the the office, he noticed there were quite a few people already there, and he remembered some if not all of them being sent here. As he neared there, he spoke, almost as if trying to make sure they knew it wasn't him who caused it.

Apparently, when your partner asks what maintenance is, they tell you by sending you to it. Both of you.

First off I was curious, second off, you're never letting me live this down are you?

No, I'm not.

Efialtes went over, and got in line behind some of the other people, Mikto following behind him.

[SIINTCA .A.]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2013, 04:49:01 AM »
Zephyr and Kyrie sat silently through the rest of class. When the professor yelled about dead parents, Zephyr winced, and Kyrie glanced at him sympathetically. When class was announced as over, they both started packing up, writing on an extra piece of paper in fear of being sent to maintenance before the bell rung.
That was...crazy.
Yeah. Insane. Tomorrow will definitely be interesting.
Kyrie looked around for a moment, then gently bumped his shoulder.
Yeah, but think about it. No matter how scary our teachers can be, they seem like they'll be able to teach us lots of stuff, as long as we don't break the rules. You DID write those down, right?
Zephyr nodded, and Kyrie sighed in relief.
Do we just wait for class to end now?
I think so...

(Bold is writing.)
[SIINTCA]
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.