* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 44248 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Midnight|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2013, 04:48:38 AM »
John and Mike

Mike following behind Nexalas sorrowly thinking to himself
I don't even think he knew I was behind him.

John stood up after hearing Nexalas plan
Oh good your here Mike looks like were gonna be workin together on this one.

working together on what exactly?

Pausing for a moment
I don' know........i guess were just running toward the desert right?

Adam

You seriously want to go out there now!

Adam peered his head outside see the chopper make another round  over top of them ducking his head back in.

I guess splitting up isn't that bad an idea but isn't there an odd number of us. I guess I can go on my own.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Midnight|Weather: Clear
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2013, 05:43:53 AM »
Soul

Soul ripped his undershirt out form underneath his armor. He ripped it so that he could fit it over his sword and shield together, then fitted it on.

I guess splitting up isn't that bad an idea but isn't there an odd number of us. I guess I can go on my own.

Soul heard this and held up his hand in objection. He looked out the opening again to see the helicopter sweep over their location again.

No, you stick with me and Luke. He's the most experienced of our group, and will know how to handle the extra person.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2013, 04:58:21 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Luke nodded.

Soul's right, Adam. You'll be with us.

Leon looked at Celine.

Good. Looks like we'll be together.

Right. Great.

Celine was actually relieved to be able to be with Leon.  They hadn't truly been alone together since over a week before they left for the original mission. Despite the circumstances, she felt that this was almost like a blessing in disguise. Even though they wouldn't really have time to chat, at least they were together.

Suddenly, Luke pulled out his 3D map again, still whispering as he spoke.

Ok guys, turns out what we found back in the prison was a dynamic map.

A dynamic map?

Yeah, it changes with our location, and this one apparently covers from central Sanctum to the Eastern Sectors of the UCE. Luckily, I doubt that anyone knew that the guard had this map, so we shouldn't be tracked. So, here's the plan. We're now in the UCE, and according to the map, there's an old abandoned warehouse a couple miles to the north.

He pointed to a point further up on the map.

We'll all meet up there. Each group will leave at a different time, and head in a slightly different direction. Note that we're basically in the middle of a big empty field, with ditches a little farther out on all sides. To the west, there appears to be a forest of some sorts. To the east is an old, abandoned city. Leon and Celine will leave first. They'll head straight to the west, and once they get a little ways into the forest, cut north, and then eventually northeast to the  warehouse. There appears to be a stream that runs through this part of the forest, a bit past the warehouse. Keep the stream in sight and follow it, but don't stay too closely near it the entire time.

Got it.

Sounds good.

Alright, next will be John and Mike. You'll travel in a similar manner as Leon and Celine, except you'll head east to the city, and then cut north. Just know where the main road is at all times, but don't stay in the open. The main road will take you to a small stretch of forest, but I think it ends there. It looks like the road heads slightly northwest, so once you get into the forest, just go straight forward, and in no time you'll be at the warehouse. Sone and Nexalas, you'll go next. Head northwest to the forest, and once you get there, just keep the river in sight. My group will go last. We'll head southeast into the city, so we'll have the most distance to cover, but the map should help us. Sound good to everyone?

Yeah, but uh, we kinda need to take out that helicopter first.

Wait. Shh. You hear that?

Sure enough, they could hear voices. Leon cursed under his breath. This could be a problem. Suddenly, the heads of two soldiers peered into the hole.

Here! There in-

The soldier stopped suddenly, a blast of fire pouring out of Celine's hands and out of the hole. It flew right over Leon and Luke's heads, flaming hot. The soldiers screamed as they staggered backwards and fell. Leon turned to look at Celine with wide eyes.

You can control f-

He stopped, his head turning in the direction that Celine was now pointing, out of the hole. The helicopter was now coming toward them. It likely saw what happened to the soldiers.

Grea-

Leon stopped again as there was a sudden, booming, roaring sound. Two large fighter jets, bearing the Renegade's mark, soared towards the helicopter, seemingly coming out of nowhere.

The heck?

A short, air-borne chase took place before the pilot of the helicopter was forced to eject out of the plane, in order to save his life. As the helicopter spiraled to the empty, barren field below, the fighter jets suddenly vanished into thin air.  As the pilot opened his parachute, it burst into flames, and he panicked, cutting himself free. A terrible scream pierced through the sound of the plane crashing as the man fell to his death, the parachute floating down fine, with no sign of the flames that were apparently there a moment ago.

Well, that's one way to take care of the helicopter. Leon shook off his horror and confusion, pulling Celine up off the ground.

Come on! We've gotta go! Now's our best chance!

They ran over to the spot underneath the hole.

Luke, give me a boost.

Luke nodded, allowing Leon to step on his hands as he pushed him through the opening. He then helped to pull Celine up. Turning around, he noticed something ever so strange, something that he did not expect to see. The soldiers that Celine had blasted earlier were rolling on the ground, gripping their faces and screaming of burns, yet they were fine. Or at least they seemed unharmed here in the dark of the night. Then Leon realized something, but first, he had to take care of the soldiers.

Celine, you might want to-

Yeah, don't worry.

Celine closed her eyes and looked away, yet she still fliched as Leon ended the soldiers' lives, almost regretting having to do the deed. No time to sit around, though.

Come on!

He grabbed Celine's wrist as they headed toward the forest in the distance.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:24:13 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2013, 05:19:47 AM »
Soul

Luke pointed to a point further up on the map.

We'll all meet up there. Each group will leave at a different time, and head in a slightly different direction. Note that we're basically in the middle of a big empty field, with ditches a little farther out on all sides. To the west, there appears to be a forest of some sorts. To the east is an old, abandoned city. Leon and Celine will leave first. They'll head straight to the west, and once they get a little ways into the forest, cut north, and then eventually northeast to the  warehouse. There appears to be a stream that runs through this part of the forest, a bit past the warehouse. Keep the stream in sight and follow it, but don't stay too closely near it the entire time.

Got it.

Sounds good.

Alright, next will be John and Mike. You'll travel in a similar manner as Leon and Celine, except you'll head east to the city, and then cut north. Just know where the main road is at all times, but don't stay in the open. The main road will take you to a small stretch of forest, but I think it ends there. It looks like the road heads slightly northwest, so once you get into the forest, just go straight forward, and in no time you'll be at the warehouse. Sine and Nexalas, you'll go next. Head northwest to the forest, and once you get there, just keep the river in sight. My group will go last. We'll head southeast into the city, so we'll have the most distance to cover, but the map should help us. Sound good to everyone?

The scene unfolds where the apparent Renegade air fighters take out the Sanctum helicopter, the soldiers near them scream with fire leaping down their throats, and Leon and Celine leave the tunnel to start for the warehouse. As Leon ends the soldiers lives, Soul turns to John and Mike.

After this entire scene, we've got a max of five minutes before whatever reinforcements show up. Count to thirty, then get yourselves out of here, same goes for Sone and Nexalas. If you see anyone other than our little group, get out of sight; do not engage. If someone else is near you, being attacked, and you can quickly help, then do so. Otherwise, keep going.

Soul then turns to Adam, and sports a menacing scowl.

Out of our group, you leave first, so you don't lag behind. If either of us passes you, just hope we don't.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:21:18 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2013, 09:46:11 PM »
John and Mike

Watching Celine and Leon running in the distance Mike began  to count as told while John decided to take a look out of the hole.

Everything seems clear, can we go now.

Yeah lets go.

Mike jumps up to the hole grabbing the edge pulls himself out. He then turn back to pull John out. On there way out they saw the two dead bodies of the Sanctum soldiers.

Gee, way to make a mess.

Come on we don't have time to waste.

The two head off to the east of the tunnel towards the old abandoned city.

Adam

Adam looking up towards Soul giving him a nasty look.

*sigh* Fine as long as you two don't get in the way.

Adam props himself up stretches his limbs preparing to leave when ready.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2013, 01:27:02 AM »
Nexalas and Sone

Nexalas nodded and looked to Sone.

All right, when we get out there don't talk, use sign language.

Sone nodded.

Good plan, but be careful, that Scythe of yours could be the end of you.

I wouldn't worry about that, you'd be surprised what can be hidden in the dark.

When it was time for their turn, they jumped out of the hole and into the night, quickly but quietly making their way towards the river.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2013, 02:00:31 AM »
Leon and Celine

As Leon and Celine broke into the woods, Leon felt Celine begin to slow down. Through ragged breaths, he whispered loudly to her.

Don't... don't slow down! Come on. We aren't... we aren't safe yet!

Cekine was having difficulty keeping up, and felt as if Leon were nearly just dragging her along.

Leon... I-I can't! I ju-

Celine tripped, landing straight on the ground. She tried to weakly push herself up. Leon stuck his hand out, offering to help her.

You alright? Come on, we'll be safer in a minute!

Celine grimaced in pain.

Ow! I think I may have twisted my ankle.

Leon cursed under his breath, or rather, the breath he was attempting to catch.

You know what, come on, hop on my back, I'll carry you.

Without protest, Celine did so, and they continued on as quickly as possible.

Luke

Luke looked over at Adam.

You need to drop the attitude, especially if you want to survive.

It was as simple as that, and he felt that he didn't need to carry it on further. He then climbed his way out of the tunnel, reaching his hand down for the next person.

Come on, we need to hurry.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2013, 02:18:28 AM »
Soul

Luke climbed his way out of the tunnel, reaching his hand down for the next person.

Come on, we need to hurry.

Soul nodded to Adam.

You get up there and start running towards the city, southeast. Stay low, don't look behind you unless we call. Find somewhere safe, preferably away from here but not too far from our destination, and then you look back to check on us. We'll most likely be the last to this warehouse, but we don't want to be late, or any form of it.

[SIGNATURE]

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2013, 06:08:34 AM »
John and Mike

John and Mike arrived in the city after a long run. With the moon shining bright over head the city could be seen clear as day, it was old and desolate. The city was in ruin, barely any buildings were in tact. The two decide to take a rest to catch there breathe and figure thier next move.

Whew....this place is abandoned, so where do we go next.

Uh..we follow the main road and then...then...umm.

Head north?

huh Ok, why not?

Alright then we'll just follow this road till we end up outside the city then head north to this factory.

Sounds good! Lets go.

The two set out following the main road looking for a way outside of the city toward the factory.

Adam

Adam finished winding his arms, grabs his sword and walks over ignoring Luke's words and trying to tune out Soul's. Adam grabs Luke's hand and pulls himself up out of the hole. Turning back to Soul with an uncaring look.

You don't have to keep repeating yourself. I'll go on ahead and meet you guys there.

Adam runs ahead going toward the abandoned city.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2013, 06:26:24 PM »
Soul

Soul watches Adam exit the tunnel and run off. Soul shakes his head slightly, trying not to pop a vein.

I swear, if we weren't pressed for our lives, I'd make sure he was. When we're in the clear, I've gotta do something about him. Attitudes like his are what get entire squads killed.

Soul climbs out of the tunnel and bends his knees, staying lower. Good thing this set of weapons is black. He turns towards Luke. Lets get going. If we take any longer we might put all of the others in danger.

Soul takes off towards the city, taking long strides while keeping on his toes.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:38:36 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2013, 07:04:18 PM »
Sone and Nexalas

As they were running, Nexalas noticed Sone starting to get tired, even though he was trying his best to hide it. He then looked around and noticed a ditch not too far off. Nexalas motioned to it as they were running, and Sone simply nodded. They both quickly went into the ditch and sat down in the shadows, Sone breathing hard. Nexalas peeked out of the ditch to make sure there weren't any patrols, and besides the helicopter and burning corpses there was no one. He sat down and sighed.

Don't push yourself Sone, you may be powerful but your also limited.

Sone was silent for a moment, but then looked to Nexalas.

Let me ask you something: Why do you act as if you know me? It's not like we talked much before this.

Nexalas thought for a moment, then sighed.

Well, I owe you my life, that's one reason. It was back when... actually, I'll tell you as soon as we get to the warehouse. And if I cant, after that.

Sone grunted in annoyance, but nodded. He then got up after a short rest.

Let us continue. The longer that we sit here and dawdle the more likely that we'll be found.

Nexalas nodded and got up as well, and with that they climbed out of the ditch and continued running quickly to the river.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2013, 07:39:45 PM »
Leon and Celine

Leon collapsed near the riverbed, unable to go any farther. He just let himself lie there for a moment next to Celine, attempting to catch his breath. Being stuck in that prison really did a number on him, and now his stamina had been completely emptied. Eventually, between short, heavy breaths, he spoke.

You alright?

Honestly, I'm not sure. The fall just now? That was fine. My ankle? It hurts terribly.

Well, I don't think we can run anymore  right now.

Agreed. Let's just stay here for a moment, then we can discuss our next move.

Fine by me.

Luke

Luke could tell that Soul was annoyed by Adam, and he was a little bit, too. When they'd get a chance, he and Soul would have to straighten him out. For now, though, they needed to get to the city. Luke stood, sprinting forward toward the other two, catching up with Soul.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:44:12 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Twilight|Weather: Clear
« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2013, 10:18:22 PM »
John and Mike

After walking for about an hour or so the to two young rebels decide to slow down and enjoy the what little peace can be taken from their situation.

Sooo....what do you think this city was?

I don't know.

You think they lived under Sanctum control?

Probably.

How big do you think it is?

Not sure.

How far do think we have to go before we reach the edge of town?

Who knows.

We're just walking around an empty town while a legion of armed super killers hunt us down to capture us aren't we?

Pretty much.

Well it can't get much worse than this can it?

I don't know.

The two continue onward looking for their way out of the city.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2013, 12:29:00 AM »
Sone and Nexalas

As they neared the river, they slowed down and looked at the area around the lake. They were both silent, but then Nexalas made a few motions with his hand.

Let's not follow it too close, that would make it easier for a patrol to spot us.

Nexalas noted that there were plenty of plants and bushes of different kinds in the area around the river, and there was more foliage closer to the river. Sone tapped Nexalas' shoulder and made a few motions.

Let's take advantage of the area and stay at a safe distance, and be careful. There seem to be a few patrols here and there.

Sone pointed to a few lights moving around along the river, and Nexalas nodded as they hid in the semi-dense foliage and followed the river towards the meeting point, making sure they stay in the shadows.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2013, 06:05:59 PM »
John and Mike

The two find themselves in the heart of the city walking towards an oncoming intersection. Most of the buildings have toppled barely any of them still stood but the roads were pretty much clear.

Ugh. How much longer do we have t-

Then out of nowhere Mike pushes John into on of the few intact rooms of the surrounding buildings.

Hey what was that fo-

Shh!

Placing his hand over John's mouth looks through the doorway back into the street. Mike can see  lights coming from the other road followed by two soldiers patrolling the area.

There are two Sanctum soldiers out there in full body armor. What do you want think we should do?

Are there anymore of them coming?

I don't think so.

Then I say we take'em out. It'll make it easier for the other when they pass through here.

Wait that doesn't sound well thought out.

John had already left the room and  began to target one of the patrolling officers. Turing on the laser light on his crossbow John prepares to fire.

*sigh* He's gonna get himself killed.

Mike begins to go around the building to end up ahead of the soldiers. John aims for the back of one of the soldiers neck and fires one of his bolts fir an instant kill. The soldier falls to the ground while the other turns in surprise pulling out his gun aiming toward john with his laser sight still on and reaching for the communicator in his helmet.

Why can't he just think things through.

Mike runs up to the distracted soldier and stabs him through the torso with his claws.

Hey John you still there?

Uh, yeah.

Then grab that other guy and come on, we gotta put these guys somewhere and get out of here before anyone else shows up.

Right.

The two hid the bodies under some rubble and began to follow the road more cautiously.

Adam

Adam had arrived at  the entrance of the city looking back he couldn't see the others.

Guess I ran a bit to fast. Geez, maybe i should just head inside the city myself.

Adam stood around deciding whether or not to venture in the city on his lonesome or wait for his team member to show up.