* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 44083 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Afternoon|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2013, 04:18:32 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Without looking back, as he couldn't really see, Luke replied to John.

Like I said earlier, these tunnels connect to very few places. If we're ambushed, though, it can't be any worse than if we would have been caught up on the surface. As for where we're going, that's anyone's guess.

Feeling his way along the walls, Luke eventually saw a lighted area not too far away.

I can see a room up ahead.

Luke made his way forward into a large circular room, the walls of which were lined with wooden crates containing first aid kits, backpacks, water canteens (which were filled), and rope. There is only one other doorway on the opposite side of the room. The passageway opened enough for better movement. This allowed Leon to get through and meet up with Celine.

Oh my God! Leon, what happened!? Are you alright!?

I'm...fine. Just a bit... weak.

Leon's vision was beginning to blur, and in reality, he was not fine.

Luke moved him over to a single, closed crate.

Sit on this.

Leon nodded weakly. The wound must have been worse than he first thought. Luke looked over at Celine. Luke reached over to some crates and grabbed a couple of first aid kits.

You're our medic, right?

Celine nodded, too nervous to speak. She had dealt with plenty of injuries, including Leon's, but this was just... different. She pulled Leon's red hand away from the wound, which almost stuck to his arm because of all the blood.

Wow...that's uh, that's bad.

I've seen a few wounds like this, and he's lucky the bullet went clean through his arm. Looks like it just hit the edge, he should be alright.

I hope so...

After taking care of the wound and cleaning it, Celine handed Leon the rest of the canteen of water she used to drink and re-hydrate himself as she wrapped his arm.

How's that?

Honestly? It hurts like hell, but I do feel a little better now. I'll be fine. Let's gather some stuff here and move out.

Celine grabbed Leon's hand, firmly placing on the wrapped wound.

Keep pressure on it, would ya? And I think you need to rest for a moment.

No, I'll be fine, there's no time.

Actually, we have plenty of time. We're safest down here...for now, at least.

Fine, but only a minute. Now why don't you go get us some supplies, hotshot?

Luke gave a brief, rare grin.

Alright, but I'd think our best soldier could go get his own backpack.

The kidding aside, Luke walked over to some more of the crates, shifting through to find the right supplies.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2013, 04:30:23 AM »
Soul

Soul entered the small lit room to see Leon being patched up by Celine while Luke watched. He looked around the room to see a fair amount of supplies, at least what he considered fair for the current conditions.

I'm surprised this much stuff would be down here. I expected a long hallway with one exit. Instead, we find temporary shelter.

Soul walked over to the supplies and grabbed a backpack, canteen, and a singular first aid kit. He thought it best to save the first aid kit for later, rather than use what it had on what little injuries he'd sustained. He took only a sip of the water, despite his thirst, and sloshed it around his desert of a mouth. After he swallowed, he took a bit of his saliva and used it to clean the cut above his eye.

It may not be the cleanest, but it's better than using what I've just been granted. Don't know how long we'll be in nowhere-ville.

He looked in the first aid kit for some sort of paste, and found a disinfecting/antibiotic salve. He took a small amount and made sure he could feel the cool sting throughout the cut. He cleaned his eye out, and once again tested it. This time he could open it, with a bit of a blur around the edges.

Better than nothing I suppose.

He strapped his backpack tight against his back before sitting down against one of the cave walls.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2013, 05:26:48 AM »
John and Mike

John and mike walked into the  small lit room to see a place full containers with your average survival supplies. John began burrowing in one of the containers looking for useful things. But only finding the backpack and canteen useful.

There's nothing in here to fight with and these bullets  won't last me forever.

Why don't you at least take med kit in case you get hurt.
Mike had taken all the supplies in the crate and strapped the back on already.

Nah i don't need it. Here you take it if you want your not carrying much anyway
John took the the med kit out the crate and tossed it to Mike, who decided to hold on to it cause cause like he once read in a book "When you gamble with safety, you bet your life" and John tends to be reckless.

Adam

Adam walking in last as usual see everyone getting supplies and decides to follows along with everyone else. He takes a back pack and put the canteen and medkit inside. Adam then picked up the empty crate and decided to cut of two wooden planks from the crates. and put them into his backpack. Adam the goes up against the wall and rest his sword against it and decides to lie down for however long he's got,
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:38:56 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2013, 10:04:28 PM »
Nexalas and Sone

Nexalas and Sone entered the room, Nexalas setting Sone down against a wall. He found some water and gave it to Sone.

Here, your not actually injured, but this should help a bit in getting your energy back.

Sone nodded, and drank some of the water, feeling a little refreshed from the cool water. He saved a little for later.

... Thank you.

No problem, now what else is in here...

He looked around the room, and found a few basic supplies, which he filled a backpack he found with. (Items: Canteen filled with water, rope, and two first aids.) He filled another backpack and set it down next to Sone.

I didn't find any weapons, but we better carry some of this with us, it will most likely be useful.

Sone nodded, and rested for a moment. Nexalas simply waited for the others to finish.

Everyone might as well take a few supplies with them, and make sure to pack plenty of water. We probably have a lot ahead of us after we escape.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 10:30:13 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2013, 11:11:31 PM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Luke brought over three solid black sling bags, each containing a canteen, a rope, and a first aid kit. He handed one to Leon, and another to Celine, keeping the last for himself. He looked around at the group.

Alright guys, let's move out.

As Luke made his way through the next doorway, Celine offered to help Leon up.

No, I got it. This is nothing.

Leon did feel a little weaker than usual upon standing, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. Upon making their way through the doorway, they noticed that this hallway was slightly bigger and much better lit.

Thank God...
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2013, 11:29:35 PM »
Soul

Soul hears Luke talking to Leon and Celine and picks his head up. The three exit into the next hallway, beginning their next trek. Soul follows them out, not wanting to be left behind. He notices that this new tunnel is much more accommodating to small groups such as themselves, and those with poor eyesight such as himself, (what with his newly acquired scar).

Well, at least I don't need to duck anymore.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2013, 11:32:33 PM »
Nexalas and Sone

Sone got up slowly, stretching a bit before walking to the door.

I hope this tunnel leads to outside of the city, because if not then this will be difficult.

Nexalas followed him, looking at his map while walking.

Well I can't say where this ends, this only shows the map of this building... but we should probably be fine as long as we're careful.

I'm under the impression that was directed at me.

They both went into the hallway, waiting for the others to catch up.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2013, 11:47:58 PM »
John and Mike

Everyone gather there stuff and begins to leave to the next hall. John and Mike pick up there stuff and begin to set out into the new hall. The new hall is dark but its brighter than the last one. The hall seems wider to probably to carry all that supplies through.

I wonder what will find in the next room?

Hopefully a way out, I don't want to stay underground to long.

Adam

Adam slowly gets up after hearing the order to move on. Stretching his arms and pick up his sword and begins to walk, straggling along as usual.

Never a moments rest in the heat battle.

Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Dusk|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2013, 01:26:39 AM »
GM POST 1

The doors to the interrogation room were thrown open with a loud Bang!, as two guards proceeded to drag in a beaten man. There was a table in the room, along with two chairs. At one of the chairs sat the High Overruler of Sanctum. The other chair was empty. The High Overruler waved his hand.

Set him down here. He does not deserve the chair. In fact...

He rose his hand in front of him, palm facing the chair. A beam of white energy shot from his hand, destroying the chair. He looked at the guards, who had dropped the man on the floor.

You are excused.

The soldiers saluted, shutting the door on their way out. The High Overruler's anger was apparent, yet he kept his deep voice smooth and controlled. He spoke without even bothering to look at the man on the floor

You know, I hate getting my hands dirty, I prefer not to do things myself, rather have someone else do it, you know?

The man on the floor coughed up blood before responding.

Just kill me already.

Kill you? No, I'm going to do far worse. Do you realize the scope of what you've done? Everything that's happened with that Renegade squad, from the initial invasion to now the prison escape, is all thanks to your... incompetence. I expected better when I appointed you as Head of Sanctum's Security after our previous head's mishap. Enough talking. Time for some fun.

The High Overruler stood out of his chair, handcuffs suddenly chaining the Head of Security's arm's and legs to the floor, appearing out of nowhere.

You try to act as if you aren't scared, but I can see it in your eyes. Fear has consumed you, but don't worry, when I'm done, your body will barely be able to feel pain, much less anything else.

His voice grew harsh as he finished this, a blast coming from under the man as the handcuffs disappeared. There was a loud crack as the man's body slammed against the ceiling, where it then landed on the floor, his arm falling on a suddenly appearing blade and littering the floor with blood. The man couldn't help but to let out a scream.

Shut up!

A large hand, made up of pure energy, came from out out the wall, picking the man up as it quickly retracted back to the wall, thus binding him in a standing position. With a flash of light, an old time revolver pistol appeared in the High Overruler's hand. Walking up to the thrashing Head of Security, he shot the man's kneecap as the hand dissipated, causing the man to fall back down to the floor as he hollered in pain once again.

Get up!

He pulled the man back up and threw him against the wall, blowing his other knee out with what was now a shotgun. The man crumpled, but the High Overruler summoned a special set of pressurized wraps to place above the man's knees, cutting off circulation and bleeding, in order to prevent death.

Hmm... standing up may be a bit difficult now. Look, I'll help you.

Two ropes fell from the ceiling and wrapped around the man's arms, picking him off the ground and into a standing position, but placing him in such a way that pressure was put on his legs and knees, yet he was still held up in full by the ropes. An ear splitting scream ripped through the room. A large metal bat appeared in one of the High Overruler's hands, and a whip in the other.

Don't give up yet. We're just getting started!

The most evil of smiles crossed the Overruler's face.

GM POST 2

The group had been traveling for hours, arriving at and weaving through many other tunnels and rooms. Ahead, a room larger than the others could be seen, overflowing with tons of large, locked crates.

Leon, Celine, and Luke

Upon arriving into the room, Leon and Luke went directly to surveying the crates. These were different from the others they had seen. They were made out of some sort of metal, not wood like the crates in the previous rooms. Leon tried pushing on one in an attempt to figure out what was in it. It didn't budge.

Jeez, what do you think are in the things?

No idea, but it must be valuable. I don't see anyway to get them open, do you?

Leon looked around. Sure enough, there were no actual locks, or even lids, on the crates.

No, that's strange.

We can try using our magic to open them, but we have to be careful, or else we may damage whatever is inside.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:49:32 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2013, 02:59:44 AM »
Soul

Upon entering the room, Soul nears Luke, Leon, and Celine looking at the crates. He listens to their conversation for a second, picking up on the fact that they have no apparent opening. Soul lays his hand on one: the crate is ice cold to him. When Luke says something about using magic to open them, a bit of a shock hits Soul from the crate, and it runs up his arm and down the other one.

Hey, Luke. If I recall correctly, you can liquefy any substance, right? Well, try it on this crate. If it works though, don't wear yourself out.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2013, 03:00:22 AM »
Nexalas

He thought for a moment, looking around the metal crates. They were a lot more like boxes though, as they had no lid.

I wonder if it's anything useful, we might be able to find some value out of whatever is inside. however, there is also a risk...

Sone

He inspected a crate, looking for a sort of lid or crack on it.

Here, let me try melting this like those bars.

His hand started glowing with energy, and he went over the top of one all around, melting it and creating a sort of half-melted lid. He felt a bit more of his mana drain, but he still felt as if he had enough for at least one blast. He then proceeded to break the top off, looking at what's inside in the poor, but illuminating light.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2013, 03:12:34 AM »
GM POST

As Sone peered over the top of the crate, the entire thing collapsed, spilling its contents on the floor. With a clatter, a multitude of weapons fell to the ground, ranging from scythes to swords and everything in between.

Leon, Celine, Luke

Luke took a step back as the crate collapsed,, while Leon remained in place.

Sweet.

Luke clapped Leon on the shoulder.

Told ya' it was something useful.

Hate to interrupt, but, even if all of these contain weapons, maybe it would be best if we opened a couple more?

Yeah, I got it.

Luke closed his eyes, focusing on another one of the crates. Suddenly, the crate collapsed on itself, revealing more weapons. He did this to a third crate as well, then looked at the rest of the group.

You guys see anything you fancy?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2013, 03:25:57 AM »
Nexalas

He picked up a scythe, testing it out with a few swings and spins, and a couple of stances.

Hmmm... Feels about right. Looks like it was worth the risk after all.

He held it in a casual manner.

Looks like it's back to the front lines for me.

Sone

He saw a few swords, and started picking them up one by one, testing their weight and putting them in different piles. He then finally made a decision and chose a blade that was a bit wider and heavier than the others.

It's not as heavy, but it will have to do for now until I retrieve my sword.

. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2013, 03:41:23 AM »
Soul

Soul was looking for a particular sort of weapon set; a sword and a shield, preferably with variable offensive options. Back at the Renegade camps, the training equipment was severely limiting for those of his position. However, since he was trained by Leon, along with the opportunity for promotion, Soul had intense training, and thus was capable of handling a sword and shield much more deftly than the average soldier.

While looking about the crates, Soul came upon sword after sword and shields both offensively and defensively scaled, but none of which were to his liking. He came upon a set, however, of a black sword and shield, seemingly made of the same material.

He didn't mean to find them. Soul was looking at another sword, and went to examine it. As he attempted to pick it up, however, a surge of electricity welled up inside Soul, and rode his torso into his arm and jumped to the sword and shield set. He picked it up, and again felt energy swelling inside himself. Despite their look, both sword and shield were lighter than expected, and fit on his bad with the attacked strap.

Now this is the kind of weapon I've needed all this time.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2013, 03:47:47 AM »
John

Exploring through he crates John finds nothing but swords and knifes. He starts throwing the useless tools out of his way looking for a weapon more his style. He then finds something magnificent deep at the bottom of the crate. A cross bow combined with a wrist guard it was spectacular. It came with a small fanny pack full of small arrows and a lil red dot sight attachment. John took a victory pose at his success

Mike

Amongst the tools John had been throwing around one thing cuaght Mike's eye. A pair of steel claws sharp and deadly. He strapped them to his hands it felt right to have them on.

Adam

Adam was disinterested to what was in the crates nothing would be as good as his hunting knife and he feels less than comfortable being with out. Adam just keeps tapping around with his stone sword as everyone picks out their weapon.