* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 43414 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Dawn|Weather: Clear
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2013, 02:11:41 AM »
Nexalas

He thought for a moment, and hesitated before speaking.

It might work, however I think we should have a back up plan in case if things go south. Celine may have the power, but like the rest of us she lacks experience and control.

He hesitated, but then continued.

There is a possibility that we might need to find shelter outside of the desert... I don't want to go into full detail right now, I want to go over this plan in my head first before I know if it would be ideal or not if things go wrong.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2013, 03:27:03 AM »
Luke

Luke shook his head.

That won't work. I've been on a few missions around that area. We used to have a base way out there, but Sanctum obliterated that, and everything else. Face it, our options are limited. We either run north or we hide until we can fight back. Our actions depend on whatever Sanctum does. On one hand, they could chase us down and publicly execute us if we are caught, but that could also make them look desperate. On the other hand, not chasing us could make it seem like they don't really care. Either way, we'll just have to wait and see. Do I like it? No, not at all. Do we have any other options? No, none that seem possible. Anyway, go, you need to get some rest.

Luke turned back, his tired eyes carefully watching for any possible danger, although he doubted that anything of that nature would arise.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:29:45 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2013, 04:08:04 AM »
Soul

Soul was sitting in the first doorway of the warehouse, keeping first watch, as he volunteered. He was still happy about finding out that he could control electricity, so he was still snapping his fingers, sending small jolts through his hand. He hoped he wasn't using too much of his energy, as the magic was in fact being channeled back into himself, along with the fact that it was so small that Soul thought it wouldn't make a difference.

Soul stopped his snapping for a moment. He was staring out into the woods again, watching everything wake up. He could see the dew on the leaves of both the trees and bushes; the paths in the grass where previous squirrels and small animals had run through and gathered the water on their fur; the sun coming up on the horizon, with the sky a misty whitish-blue.

Soul hears some rustling in the bushes outside. Soul looks in the direction, and after a few moments, a wolf like creature emerges, and while still looking menacing, happens to not appear in a grumpy mood. It is bigger than a regular wolf, but appears to be starved, it's skin looking like it is stretched across it's bones.

The wolf stops, sniffs the air for a moment, then looks at Soul. Soul looks back into it's eyes, and sees not only a fierce and magnificent creature, but also one that is scared and struggling in this world, just like he was.

The wolf approaches Soul, and appears to not harbor any anger or intent to harm. Slowly, Soul raises his hand, trying to appeal to the wolf. At first it snarls, but then it moves it's head closer to Soul's hand. Soul allows a small bit of electricity to run from his finger to the wolf's head, lightly scarring the wolf. In surprise, the wolf backs up, and begins to follow one of the smaller animals paths. It turns back to once again question Soul, and before it leaves, Soul can see a change in it's eyes.

Good thing animals have always liked me.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 04:51:46 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2013, 05:05:35 AM »
Leon, Celine, And Luke

Leon, wide awake, walked over to Luke as soon as the sun rose. Without even turning his head, Luke spoke.

I was just about to come and wake you. Shouldn't you have been sleeping, though? You really need the rest.

I uh... I couldn't sleep.

While Leon did feel fairly tired, he decided just to keep it simple, as only Celine knew about the nightmares that he was often plagued with. Luke knew that Leon was hiding something, but he chose not to press on.

Very well, I'm gonna go catch some rest.

Luke stood up, stretching as he walked back into the warehouse, leaving Leon to sit down and take his place, with only his hammer in his belt. A few minutes later, the assault rifle he stole from the soldier earlier fell in his lap, and his bag plopped down next to him. He looked up to see Celine standing at his side.

You might want that.

You should be sleeping.

With your tossing and turning? Nah.

Celine sat down, seemingly unfazed by the lack of sleep.

Bad dreams again?

Leon nodded a bit uneasily.

Yeah.

After a little while, Celine spoke again.

Kinda pretty, isn't it?

What

The sunrise, silly. Come on.

Leon glared at the golden sun as it rose in the dark blue sky, casting a dancing light throughout the treetops.

Yeah, it's one of the few nice things left in the world.

Celine gave Leon a small nudge.

There's more good in the world than you give it credit for. Just because it isn't obvious, doesn't mean it isn't there. You just need to look a little harder, dig a little deeper.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2013, 03:17:57 PM »
Nexalas

Nexalas was awake, only resting against the wall. His mind was too busy to be able to sleep, so instead he went over a few plans in his head. He noticed it was early in the morning, and got up. He stretched a little before walking to Soul.

I believe it's time for my shift, you look a bit tired.

Sone

Sone was asleep with one eye open, resting against an empty wooden crate.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2013, 04:46:16 PM »
Soul

Nexalas walked up to Soul, reminding him to change shifts. He mentioned that Soul looked tired.

Right. Though, it may be the stress. So much has happened today, over the past few days, and before that, the past few years.

Soul got up from his position, making room for Nexalas, and went to sit on a crate, a bit distanced from the overs. He started to meditate for a while, before realizing that it was useless without rest, and eventually fell asleep.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2013, 04:56:37 PM »
Nexalas

He stood where Soul was after nodding, understanding the feeling completely. He looked out at the desert wasteland, scanning the horizon and noticing a few familiar places. There seemed to be another ruined town off in the distance, he could tell there were barely standing buildings and ruined houses around that area. He sighed, remembering the place all too well.

... I wonder if someone still lives there... now that I think about it, that would be a good place to get ambushed or for soldiers to hide. I'll keep an eye on that area.

He continued scanning the landscape for movement, staying alert all the while.
. . .