* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 43567 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Twilight|Weather: Clear
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2013, 01:30:22 PM »
Sone and Nexalas

Nexalas shoved the wolf back, but before it could recover Nexalas quickly slashed the wolf's underside where it was weak, cutting right through it's chest and ultimately killing it while Sone jumped in the air and stabbed the wolf he was fighting in the head. He pulled out of it and scanned the area to make sure there weren't more of them before putting away his blade. Nexalas simply left the cloth off, deciding it's best to just hide it from sight. Sone quickly communicated with his hands.

That was close, let's get moving. There's a chance someone might have noticed that.

Nexalas nodded, then they both disappeared into the shadows.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Dawn|Weather: Clear
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2013, 05:43:33 AM »
Leon and Celine

How're you holding up?

Leon felt far more comfortable to speak in a slightly louder voice now, the lights of soldiers having disappeared hours ago.

Eh, I'm making it. You?

Well, considering the circumstances, I'm alright.

The two continued in silence for a while. For both Leon and Celine, there were son many things they each wanted to talk about, so many questions they wanted to ask each other, but for both of them, their little flirts and questions just seemed too lighthearted and innocent for the moment. A little while later, Celine tapped on Leon's shoulder, causing him to look up from the ground as she pointed forward.

Hey, Leon, is that it?

Leon squinted. A little ways ahead was what appeared to be the warehouse they had been going towards.

Yeah, I think so, come on.

With a much quicker pace, they continued forward, soon arriving at the large building that was indeed the warehouse. Leon slowed as they neared the entrance, Celine coming up just behind him. He turned back to look at her.

Shall we go check it out?

Of course. You first.

Leon nodded, drawing the assault rifle he had taken from the soldier earlier, just in case. He then proceeded with caution into the door of the warehouse, only to discover that its dark, enormous, single room was almost completely empty, save for several large wooden crates. Leon checked all the crates, but simply shook his head as he turned to Celine.

Nothing. Empty.

Good, it looks like it hasn't been used in who knows how long. I mean, just look at the dust, and those yellow windows. Well, the few windows that aren't busted, anyway. I doubt we'll run into any soldiers here.

I agree, but we should still be watchful.

Leon sat down on the hard cement floor, removing his backpack and his hammer as he leaned against the wall, placing the two items, along with his gun, on the side of him.

Yeah, definitely.

Celine sat down next to Leon, removing her sling bag as well. She then unwrapped her ankle, which was a dark, bruised color.

Ouch, you sure you alright?

Yeah, it really doesn't even hurt much anymore.

She wrapped it up anyway, then proceeding to prop her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. Things were almost eerily quiet until Celine spoke again a few minute later.

Hey Leon?

Yeah?

Leon waited for answer, but never got one.

Celine?

Still no reply. Sure enough, she had fallen asleep, and despite his best efforts, it wasn't long before Leon dozed off, too. Despite the rest they had gotten for a little while in the tunnels, they were both still exhausted.

Luke

After making their narrow escape from the soldiers, Luke continued on with Adam and Soul, ducking in and out of buildings. At one point, he even came across some ruined buildings (more so than the others), and several dead soldiers.

These bodies are still fairly fresh. Must be from John and Mike, no doubt.

He continued onward, not having stopped for long. Eventually, he came to a stop, pointing ahead.

There, not far up the road. It's the forest. According to my map, that path will lead to a location not far from the warehouse.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2013, 06:06:35 AM »
Soul

After Soul stunned the group of guards, he ran through the city and hid the the outer edges of the forest they were to cut through to get to the warehouse. A few minutes later, Luke and Adam show up, and Luke points to a path that he states will lead them to the warehouse.

You two can follow the road if you want, but I'm going to travel a bit in the forest, with the road still in sight. There might be soldiers that are patrolling the road. Then he thought to himself, Plus, I need some time to think.

Soul began to walk alongside the road while staying inside the forest. He planned on walking ahead of the other two, but he didn't want to be too far out of reach. While walking, he thought of his parents, his father Kelvin and his mother Asoka; he thought of his girlfriend, Tanya; he thought of his school mates, and the teachers that he both hated and had fun with; and he remembered his real name, which he hadn't spoken in so long, and didn't plan to until everything had gone back to normal. It's a regular name, for a regular person. It will remain that way.

While walking, Soul looked at all of the plant and animal life. There were the moonbulb flowers that flowered in moonlight, peaking around dawn. He saw vines that crept and tried to choke the giant oak trees, but to no avail. He saw a family of squirrels, out for the morning to find breakfast, the father and mother both in front and behind the four children. In the midst of all the chaos, Soul had forgotten that the world was alive, and that everything breathed; the trees, the animals, the ground, the air, the clouds; everything around them was alive.

Soul decided that when they got to the warehouse, he would sit outside and keep watch; for both guards and wildlife. And besides that, I want to practice manipulating lightning.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2013, 12:54:52 AM »
John and Mike

After walking for what seemed like hours John and Mike had finally made it to the outskirts of the forest.

This is ridiculous we should have been to this factory hours ago.

And we would of if somebody hadn't been seen when we were suppose to be sneaking around.

Hey that barely took any time. But me carrying you sure has slowed us down

I'm fine. Why don't you check.that again.

When John looked up and he had noticed that instead Mike being supported on John's shoulder it had been the opposite. John backed away quickly surprised at the role switch.

Why would I even need support. And how can you even stand let alone support somebody with your injuries

Hey I got shot in the shoulder not my leg ofcourse I can stand. Besides I still have one good shoulder and you haven't been that stable since we left the city.

Although John hadn't noticed it until now his legs had been wobbling since he let go of Mike. So much so that he ended up falling over landing against a tree trunk.

I'm guessing you used up too much of your mana back their. Now come on let me help you up.

Mike reached out his hand towards John but he wouldn't take it. Instead John uses the tree for support. Lifting himself up John tries to stand on his own.

Come on the warehouse isn't that far. Lets get going.

Uh right.

John and Mike continued to walk towards the warehouse although John kept falling over and clinging on trees for support. Until after several minutes the two finally made it to the warehouse. It was bit rundown from what could seen outside the building was obviously old. The outer walls were covered in rust, the windows were either cracked or broke and there wasn't anyone around.

Think we're the first ones here?

No way. I'm sure someone else is here. Lets check inside.

Going inside the warehouse it seemed even darker then it did out side. The only light coming in was from the broke windows. From what could seen there was nothing but dusty crates in here.

Man why can't anyplace we go to hide have florescent lighting?

But Mike hadn't responded to John's ridiculous complaint.  John thought this to be odd and decided to go over and check on him.

Hey Mike something wrong? Oh.

The two slightly embarrassed find Leon and Celine sleeping, resting on one another. The two slowly go back outside to give their teammates some peace to rest and decide to wait for the others to show up. The forest was pretty quiet. It must getting close to daybreak. The moon was begining to set as it grew closer to the horizon, birds could be heard chirping and insects making their own strange noise. Mike decided to take this quiet time to talk to John.

Hey John there's something I've been wanting to ask you over the years.

And what would that be?

Mike was a bit nervous to ask. He took a small gulp then opened his mouth.

Have you ever thought we've been wasting our time searching for her. I mean in these years we haven't learned a thing. For all we know Alice might...... she might be dead.

John didn't respond to Mike he just looked out in the distance. Tension began to build between them as things quiet down. Then John finally responded in a serious tone of voice.

Mike I can understand why you would feel like that. I won't force you to keep up this search of ours. Doesn't seem like I'd have much time considering current circumstances. But I know she's alive and I swore I'd find her. And I plan to do so.

Man you really are a determined guy. I don't plan on giving up either. Not like you could handle a search on your own.

John let out a slight chuckle after hearing Mike's renewed determination.The two continued thier light hearted awaiting the other to show up.

Adam

After Luke had cuaght up with Adam and Soul and told them the direction of the warehouse. Soul had decided to go of trail and search surrounding area. Adam turns to Luke with soomething on his mind.

Hey how long are we gonna stay in this forest? And frankly how long do we plan on running around like this?
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2013, 06:35:01 AM »
Luke

Luke let Soul wander off.

Just don't go too far. In fact, just go to the warehouse without us.

As Soul walked away, Luke turned to Adam.

We won't be here too long, just enough for us to get a quick rest. We have to stay on the move until we can figure something out. I don't know how long we'll be like this, though...

Luke trailed off, deep in thought. He then stopped himself.

Come on, the warehouse isn't too far ahead.

Luke began to head into the forest, the warehouse a little ways away, yet now in sight.

Leon and Celine

Leon, generally a heavy sleeper, apparently was on the lighter side of rest. He woke up at the sound of voices, and hoped that it were that of allies. He slowly got up, careful not to wake Celine has he set her head down on his backpack. At least that was a little better than being on the cement floor. Picking up his hammer, Leon slowly crept toward the source of the voices. He soon recognized them as belonging to John and Mike, and so he sheathed the hammer back on his belt, picking up bits and pieces of their conversation. When they finished, he walked outside to meet them.

Hey guys, looks like you both made it here alright. Look, I wasn't eavesdropping, but I couldn't help but overhear you talking a minute ago. Mind telling me who Alice is?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2013, 01:31:53 PM »
Sone and Nexalas

As they neared their destination they left the foliage and approached the warehouse quickly, making sure they were unseen. Nexalas noticed Leon, John, and Mike as they emerged from the side of the warehouse.

Well, looks like we made it.

Has anyone else arrived besides us?
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2013, 03:47:50 AM »
John and Mike

As John and Mike continued to talk amongst each other. Then from the warehouse came Leon asking about John and Mike's earlier conversation. John startled took a few steps back once Leon appeared.

Oh, morning sir......uh I mean Leon. So you heard us talking huh. Well Alice is...........well she's…………hmm.

John was somewhat flustered to answer Leon's question. Mike took it upon himself to explain.

Alice is an old friend of ours and our entire reason for joining Renegade. See she was kidnapped by Sanctum back when we all you used to live in an orphanage. Although we don't have any proof we think Sanctum might have been testing children for the ability to use magic. The fact that me and John can actually use magic somewhat backs-up the theory.

John slumped back against the wall, keeping his head down he grew saddened face and began to speak.

But there's a problem to that. If she does have the potential to be a magic user Sanctum has probably already found out. Which means Sanctum has probably forced her to fight for them.

Then from around the corner appeared Nex and Sone asking for the were abouts of everyone else. John stood up when they came deciding to stop talking about Alice and changing his face to a more joyous expression.

Oh you guys are here, good. That means the others shouldn't be too far behind.

Adam

After Luke answered Adam's question he started to walk off in the direction of the warehouse.

Man running around the UCE trying to escape Sanctum doesn't sound ideal. Man nothings good has happened since we escaped that prison.

Making his small complaint Adam slowly followed behind Luke only a few paces back thinking about all the other things that could go wrong before the sun rises.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2013, 04:03:57 AM »
Soul

Soul, being slightly impatient and excited about his recent gain of the ability to use magic, had started to practice while still walking through the woods. He didn't want to do anything too big and draining, nor anything that would draw attention to their whereabouts, but he did try to do something. Soul began to summon small spheres of lightning, similar to the one he had in the building. He increased and decreased the size of them, ranging from that of a kickball to as small as a pill.

Soul tried small little tricks with his magic. He took the pill sized sphere and snapped his fingers, and learned that he could either absorb it into his fingers for a small zap to whatever he touched, or aim it in any direction he chose. He took a bigger size one, and Soul found that he could form and move a shield made of pure electricity. While trying to shape it, Soul accidentally made a bubble of electricity that surrounded himself, startling the nearby birds and other critters, along with himself. Starting to get tired, Soul cut the action.

Soul continued through the forest for a while before coming up to the warehouse. He formed the pill again and sent it to the middle of the small group that had formed outside before making it expand into nothing. He joined the group of five before slackening from stress and exhaustion.

I can control electricity, and form it myself. I'm a true member of this squad now. Soul noticed the group consisted of only men, and felt the need to ask where Celine was. I heard your message to the Sanctum, Leon. Is Celine ok? Luke and Adam aren't far behind, if you were wondering.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:20:35 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2013, 04:42:12 AM »
Leon

After hearing what Mike and John had to say, he realized that Alice meant as much to them as Celine meant to him.

We'll find her.

He wanted to say more, but couldn't think of anything else at the moment, feeling more tired than before he took that small nap. He then turned to Soul, who had asked about Celine.

She's inside, sleeping. Can't say I blame her.

Luke

As he was walking towards the warehouse, Luke saw a bright light.

What is that?

Nearing the warehouse, Luke saw the light disappear, and figured that it had been from Soul. He soon arrived to the group, noticing that Adam was not far behind. After hearing Leon speak, he turned to Soul.

Be more careful with your magic,, I can see it from far away. I don't think there are any soldiers around, but we have to be cautious. In fact, why don't we all start heading in?

Regardless of whether the others listened or not, Luke when into the warehouse himself.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:47:05 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2013, 05:31:13 AM »
John and Mike

Leon had given some reassuring words to John and Mike uplifting the mood around. Then a ball of light appears from no were then suddenly vanishing Soul came out from the same direction the light did. He explained the light was his and that he found out his power. Seemed like it made him feel more like everyone else.

That's great Soul. I found my magic out too. I can make bullets..(dramatic pause)..that explode. Its awesome!

Then Luke appeared telling Soul that his light could give everyone away. Then before going inside suggested everyone to go inside.

I get we've all had a pretty exhausting day but shouldn't someone keep watch incase soldiers show up.

Adam

Walking at a calm pace Adam showed up a couple of seconds after Luke. All he heard was Luke telling everyone to get inside. Which was all Adam wanted to hear he drowsily walked up to the doors of the warehouse.
  *Yawn* Guess I'm the last one here again. I'm gonna rest inside if anybody needs me.

Adam walks in slowly swaying from side to side. In his daze he trips over one of the crates fallling over. Instead of getting up Adam decides to just sleep on the floor were he had fallen.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2013, 05:51:16 AM »
Soul

Luke shows up and quickly but politely tells Soul to "put his light out", and Adam shows up behind him shortly. Luke suggests that everyone get into the warehouse, and Adam immediately stumbles in, tripping over a rotting crate, and falls asleep. Mike mentions something about someone watching for soldiers, to which Soul perks up at.

I'm not so exhausted as to needing to rest. I can sit in the doorway and watch for anyone while were talking, and maybe when Celine wakes up and is rested we can switch. Soul began to yawn, but then held it in, realizing that sleep can wait. The safety of everyone is priority.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2013, 01:38:39 AM »
Nexalas and Sone

Sone walked into the warehouse without a word, a bit lost in thought as he sat down on the floor to meditate.

My blade has been taken and we managed to escape, but something does not add up. Why use my blade to kill a squad leader? The only thing that does is make them look stuck up and ignorant, like someone who has been feared by the entire world just did something childish. What is their real plan?

Nexalas nodded as everyone else soon arrived.

Well now that we're all here I can start making a plan. Those of us that are tired should rest inside; however, we need to decide on who will take watch if we decide to sleep here tonight.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2013, 04:06:45 AM »
Luke, Leon, and Celine

As he stepped into the warehouse, Luke turned to Nexalas.

Well, there are two entrances, and they both need to be watched. Soul has already volunteered to watch this one, and I'll get the other. Once the sun rises, we'll switch out.

Leon heard this, and so rose his hand slightly.

I'll do it.

You sure? You've exerted yourself possibly more than anyone else. You need the sleep.

Leon shook his head.

Don't worry about it. I'm used to doing extreme work on little rest. with the reputation I have, the Renegade always sends me on the most demanding missions.

Well alright, go inside and get some rest.

Leon headed inside, and Luke turned to Nexalas and Soul.

Now we'll need someone to watch the second door for the second shift, and two people to watch the door for a third shift. So, talk among yourselves and the others, and decide on someone to take those shifts. Also, spread the word that we will leave at noon. I've got some planning to do.

Luke then proceeded to head inside and through the warehouse, all the way to the other doorway where he was supposed to keep watch.

As Leon went back to his spot on the far wall, he saw Celine, sitting up, her eyes wide open.

When did you wake up?

As soon as you had gotten up, but it's no big deal.

Leon set his hammer down by his gun, sitting next to Celine again.

You sure?

Of course.

Things were quiet for a moment, before Celine spoke again.

I see people like you, Luke, and Soul. You guys can seem to kill those soldiers, and other enemies as well, without much of a regret. The guy in that helicopter back there...

She trailed off for a moment, her voice getting a bit thick with sorrow. A moment later she continued.

Leon, do you... do you remember your first kill? Does it ever get easier?

Leon though for a small bit before answering, trying to find the perfect words.

Yes, I do. I do remember my first kill. I unfortunately remember many of my kills. And it never gets easier, but you eventually you realize that it's either you or them, and on a larger scale, you either kill a few soldiers, or you abandon the hope of freedom.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:36:13 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2013, 06:32:52 PM »
Nexalas

He nodded and followed Leon inside, thinking a bit and looking at Sone. Sone was a powerful and respected captain, and was once powerful enough to take down twelve soldiers with little effort. However, he was old and tired, and honestly has lost his touch over the past three years. Not to mention the fact that even though it isn't obvious, Nexalas knew he was exhausted. He turned to Luke.

I think it would be best that I take the next watch. After my watch, I think our only option is to escape into the desert away from here. I do not know what we will do, but no matter what we cant return to the Renegade. Even if they did somehow accept us despite our magic, Sanctum will no doubt use us to lead them right to the Renegades base...

He then crossed his arms and tilted his head down, in deep thought.

We DO have one place to try and go but... it might be too risky.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 04, 2013, 12:53:40 AM »
Luke

Luke looked up from the map outstretched before him, deep in thought.

Hm? Oh, Nexalas. Well, unfortunately, I was looking at the desert as well, but we'll have to make our way through the outer edge of the UCE, which is extremely dangerous. I don't see any other plausible option though, so it looks like that's the route we'll have to take. I've been mulling things over, and I fear that if Sanctum manages to follow us into the desert, then they'll chase us north, into dangerous, uncharted territory. If that happens, we'll just have to lead them north with us, for they are no more prepared to handle that threat than we are. At the very least, if the Renegade is watching, which I'd imagine so, what with all of their spies, it'll at least create a small opening. As to how useful that will be, I can't be certain. On the other hand, Sanctum may not chase us through the desert, figuring we'll die there anyway, which may certainly be true. Should this happen, we have yet another difficult path ahead of us. In this case, we would have to wait until things die down, possibly even fake our own deaths, which shouldn't be to hard, what with Celine's illusion-like magic. Then, our best option is to sneak back into the UCE, and form some sort of counter strike, maybe even start a rebellion. I can't see us being able to take on the Overrulers out on our own, so our best chances lies in the rebellion and destroying Sanctum from the inside.

He paused for a bit.

Thoughts?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100