* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 43534 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Late Morning|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2013, 02:54:17 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

As Celine and Luke walked into the room, Leon turned to Soul.

We'd better get going to the next room.

Celine just caught a glimpse of Leon as he began to head to the next room. So far, so good. She felt like things were going almost too good. Celine doubted it would stay like that for long.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2013, 03:16:03 AM »
Soul

Soul nodded. He followed behind Leon, and looked back at everyone before he passed through the door.

Luke had a point earlier. If we can get out of here safely, there's still a good chance the Sanctum will be tracking us. So we can't go back to the Renegade straight away. But, even after we're absolutely sure we aren't being followed, how are we supposed to go back, being magic users now? I thought I had the ability before, but not everyone can use their own type of magic. I wonder what mine will be like.

As Soul looks down to look at his hand, he glances at the marble his father gave him once more. As he does, another wire of electricity runs down his arm and down to the bar. It surrounds it for a second, faintly glowing, then fades.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2013, 03:28:20 AM »
Adam

Adam still swinging the sword around getting used to the feel of it.
*sigh* its just not the same as my knife. Hey guy we ready to go yet.

He turned around to find the only things in the room were him and three dead bodies.Adam started scratching his head.
Huh wonder were those guys went

Adam with his sword on his soldier he exited the room hearing so low chatter and followed it down the hall.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Afternoon|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2013, 03:44:02 AM »
GM POST

A group of three guards, who were going to change shifts with the now dead ones in the cell block, were making their way down into the depths of the prison, when they meet of with Leon and Soul. One of them turns to the others.

One of you, go! Sound the alarms! It's the prisoners!

One of them runs off in the direction that they came from, while the other two go to face Leon and Soul. A shard of ice forms in the hand of the one across from Soul, while the guard across from Leon points a gun at the Renegade soldier's head.

Stand down!

Leon, Celine, and Luke

Leon cursed under his breath.

Crap.

This could be a problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celine and Luke both heard a sudden commotion from the room ahead.

Leon!

Celine headed off into the next room, gun ready.

Celine, stop! Wait!

Celine didn't even hesitate to stop, busting into a room and firing off a shot at the guard who had been aiming at Leon.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2013, 03:59:53 AM »
Soul

Leon and Soul enter the next room and encounter two guards.

One of you, go! Sound the alarms! It's the prisoners!

One of them runs off in the direction that they came from, while the other two go to face Leon and Soul. A shard of ice forms in the hand of the one across from Soul, while the guard across from Leon points a gun at the Renegade soldier's head.

Stand down!

Crap.

Leon!

Celine headed off into the next room, gun ready.

Celine, stop! Wait!

Celine didn't even hesitate to stop, busting into a room and firing off a shot at the guard who had been aiming at Leon.

Soul, among all the confusion, drops to the floor and shoves himself in the direction of the guard in front of him in a burst of speed. He brings his leg around  in a sweeping motion, hoping to knock the one guard off of his feet.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2013, 04:02:41 AM »
Sone and Nexalas

Nexalas sighed and Sone ran towards the front lines.

Well, being sneaky is out of the question.

Less talk, more killing!

Sone ran past Leon, readying his pipe.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2013, 04:07:37 AM »
John and Mike

Two guards show up preparing to attack then Celine runs past John And Mike firing her gun.
Well looks like this place is better staffed after all. hey Mike stay down unless you've gotten the hang of that shadow of yours.

John level his gun looking down the sight aiming for the first guards knee cap and quickly pulled the trigger.

Adam

Calmly walking following the direction of the quiet whispers Adam hears gun shots going off in the distance.
Crap, Looks like i was too far behind. He starts sprinting forward towards the noise.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2013, 04:09:52 AM »
GM GUARDS

Guard 1

The guard, reacting quickly to Celine's sudden attack, dodges, but the bullet still rips into his shoulder, and he is taken aback. This movement causes John's bullet to just narrowly miss. He fires a spray of bullets towards Celine, Sone, and Leon!

Guard 2

The guard swiftly sidesteps Soul's attack, alternating hands as he throws three razor-sharp shards of ice at Soul!

Leon and Celine

Leon grabs Celine's arm as he quickly ducks, yelling at Sone while he pulls her down.

Get down! Duck!

He summons a small wall of earth from the ground to protect them from the bullets, but it is not tall enough to protect Sone, as long as he is standing. The shield does block several bullets, though.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2013, 04:20:05 AM »
Sone

Instead of ducking, he quickly ran to the right, dodging the bullets, and then he lunged at the guard and swung his pipe downwards, hard towards his head.

Nexalas

He brushed his long hair with his hands, bored in the back of the line.

Don't mind me, just being useless at the moment.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2013, 04:28:27 AM »
Soul

Soul, barely having any time to react, manages to roll to avoid the first two, first to his right, then the left, but the third one clips his shoulder as he rolls once more. Rather than being ice cold, it stings intensely, probably due to the very low temperatures that the ice is formed at through magic. Soul manages to roll one more time using his upper body strength, then throws himself from the ground towards the guard, boots first, hoping to knock him in the chest and into the other guard.

As he leaves the ground, another wave of electricity jumps across his arms, and this time down into his legs. What is all of this? It's never done anything like this. Once we're out of here, if we get out of here, I need to look into myself.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2013, 11:44:52 PM »
GM GUARDS

Guard 1

The guard staggered to the side, but Sone's attack grazed his injured shoulder. He falls towards the ground, readying to use magic.

Guard 2

The guard was hit by Soul's attack, and as he fell to the ground, he fired off three more shards of ice at his opponent.

Leon and Celine

Leon looked over to Celine.

Shoot him again! Now!

Celine nodded, and quickly rose over the earthen shield, letting loose another shot towards the guard! Leon could see that he was preparing to use some sort of magic, but hopefully Celine's shot would at least interrupt it. He could use his own magic, but he wasn't sure how much of this mana stuff he had left.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2013, 12:36:05 AM »
John

With all the movement John holds his gun waiting for an opening finger ready on the trigger.
Jeez cant anyone just stay still for a moment. Hows a marksman suppose to get a hit with allies getting in the way?

John sees Guard 2 shoot  3 shards at soul and pulls the trigger firing 2 rounds towards the shards and 3 more aiming down the guards arm.

Mike

Mike decides to take lay in the back with Nexalas having no weapon and to unsure of his powers to help fight.
Doesn't seem like were of much use right now huh? Kinda sucks having to stay in the back lines?

Mike then looks around the back row.
Speaking of back lines, shouldn't Adam be somewhere here with us.

Adam

Meanwhile somewhere nearby a man is running down the hall searching for his companions
Crap, crap, crap, crap, the heck are those guys they gotta be somewhere around here.
Adam continues running down listening for the sound of gun fire he been hearing every so often.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2013, 01:55:12 AM »
Sone

He was about to strike, but noticed someone fire at the guard, and he got out of the way by leaping backwards. He then held his sword in a strange fashion, preparing himself for a magic attack.

Nexalas

It's not that I'm useless in a sense, it's just that I don't have a weapon, and running right into a soldier armed with a gun with only your fists is suicide... however...

He closed his eyes and looked at a mental image of the map, looking to see if there are alternative means of escape.

Just because I'm useless in battle for now does not mean I'm completely useless...
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2013, 02:28:01 AM »
GM GUARDS

Guard 1

Celine's bullet slams into the guard, hitting him right in the head. He dies almost instantly.

(Both Celine and Sone gain a level)

Guard 2

John's bullets, while missing the guard, hit two of the ice shards, destroying them. One remains flying towards Soul.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2013, 02:31:13 AM »
Soul

While falling to the ground, the shard flies past Soul's head, shredding his left eyebrow. Soul lands on his side, clutching his left eye to make sure as little blood as possible gets in his eye.

Dang. Look at me, giving blood already. Well, better make it worth it.

Using his right hand, he lobs the bar in the guards direction.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:35:02 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]