* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 43545 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Afternoon|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2013, 03:16:01 AM »
Luke

This can't go on much longer. We'll never get out of here.

Drawing the gun he took in the cell block, Luke ran into the room ahead. He got in there just in time to see Soul throw the bar at the guard. Without hesitation, Luke pulled the trigger on his pistol, aiming at the guard. If he had timed it right, then his shot should hit.

GM GUARDS

Guard 2

Soul's pipe slammed into the guard, throwing him backward and making him unable to defend. This opened him up to Luke's attack, and the bullet hits him almost straight through the heart, effectively killing him.

(Both Soul and Luke gain a level.)
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2013, 03:22:39 AM »
Soul

Soul jumps up, staggering a bit. He runs over to the thrown bar and picks it up. He wipes his eye once more, but keeps it shut.

Quick! Get going to the passageway! You heard the one guy, he's going to get more guards! And I'm sure they heard us here, so get moving!
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2013, 03:26:54 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Luke nods at Soul before looking at the rest of the group.

He's right! Go, get a move on! Forget about the order, and get into the next hallway! NOW!

Leon quickly stands, pulling Celine up with him.

Come on, let's go!

Right, you lead!

Leon gives her a reassuring nod before heading off to the hallway, Celine, and then Luke, not far behind.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2013, 03:34:21 AM »
Sone and Nexalas

They both sped down the hallway, Sone lagging a little with his bad back and Nexalas helping him up.

...Thank you.

Well, I can't be useless all day.

They ran/sped walked down the hallway, keeping up with the others while Nexalas supports Sone.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2013, 03:39:10 AM »
Adam and John/u]

Adam comes running into the hall were everyone is sword out ready for battle.
Don't worry guy i'm here to hel-. Christ what happened here!?

Adam stood  befuddled at the scene of 2 dead guard lying dead and everyone almost uninjured excluding Sone who seems like he took the worst of it.

I'm afraid you missed all the fun my friend. Come on were heading out try to keep up this time.

Uh, Yeah? Man im never gonna get to cut some sanctum goons down at this rate.

John and Mike start to follow behind the Leon and the rest while Adam get to the back again.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2013, 04:11:11 AM »
GM POST

As the group stepped into the hallway with the hidden passage, sirens began to blare throughout the prison.

CODE RED. CODE RED.THE RENEGADE PRISONERS IN LOWER BLOCK JJ HAVE ESCAPED. GO TO TOTAL LOCK DOWN PROTOCOL IMMEDIATELY.

The message repeated itself over and over again, loud, beeping sirens blaring the entire time.

Leon, Celine, and Luke

Luke squinted, looking around frantically for any discoloration on the floor or walls. The sirens were by no means helping, either.

Help! Look around for the hidden entrance!

He continued looking around as Leon and Celine split up to help. Guards would surely arrive any minute...

Got it!

Celine stood up near the site where she believed the hidden entrance to be. Both Luke and Leon ran over.

Is this it?

Luke pointed to the area where Celine was standing.

I think so. I'm pretty sure it covers both part of the floor and the wall.

Alright, let's give it a shot. How do we get this thing open? I could try some magic, but-

No, you've used enough already. Maybe I can turn it to liquid, like I did my cuffs back in the cell.

Ok, sounds good. Go for it.

Luke did his best to silence the area around him, to drown out the sirens and the "Code Red" warnings as he closed his eyes. He focused on the area where they thought the entrance to be. He could almost feel that it was different than the floor and wall surrounding it. Suddenly, there was a crumbling sound, first accompanied by a small "Crack!", and he quickly opened his eyes to see that, sure enough, he had somehow destroyed what used to be a hidden entryway. Now there was just a large hole. Luke looked at the others.

Go on, what are you waiting for!?

No, you go first. They need a leader down there, someone who has experience exploring unknown territory.

Like you, soldier?

No sir, you, Colonel.

Luke stopped. No one had called him Colonel, or sir, for that matter, since the mission started. Being called in a leadership position, when he wasn't originally brought back several memories, many of them unpleasant. He shook it off.

Alright. Get everyone in safely.

As Luke went to get in the tunnel, Leon tried to lighten the grim mood with a salute.

Sir yes sir!

Despite this, they both found themselves unable to form even the slightest grin. Leon turned to Celine, putting his hands on her shoulders, as Luke disappeared underground. Far in the distance, he thought he could hear the shouting of guards.

Celine, go.

But Leon, there are guards coming. What about y-

Listen Celine, we don't have time to argue. Go. You'll be safe down there, I promise.

But you won't be safe up here.

Don't worry about me. I still have a little magic left. Plus, I have some help up here, for the time being.

A tear began to form, dripping down Celine's cheek. Leon wiped it away, trying to comfort her.

Go.

Please, make it down. I can't lose you.

I know. I'll get there safely. I promise. Now go!

Celine nodded, heading down the passageway. The distant shouts of the guards were growing ever louder.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2013, 04:19:27 AM »
Soul

Soul set himself up on one side of the entryway. He looked at how many people were there, and at the same time heard the guards shouting. His grimace deepened as he hissed through his teeth,

Get down there! I don't care if you all shove yourself into pretzels! Get yourselves safe!

His eye began to sting again, and he had to prop himself with the bar while he wiped it again.

I don't plan on sitting in this place any longer, and even if I'm the last one down, I'm making sure I don't get caught again.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2013, 05:18:59 PM »
Sone and Nexalas

They both heard the guards and ran into the hallway, when Sone suddenly fell and collapsed, then Nexalas picked him up.

Just go, I'm only going to... slow you down!

He was very tense and sore, the long period in the prison cell taking it's toll. Nexalas hoisted him onto his back, and kept running to the entryway.

Sorry captain, I can't really do that... also, your a lot lighter than you look.

Nexalas ran into the tunnel, carrying Sone inside as he nodded to Leon and Soul.

Careful you two, I don't want to lose anyone.

With that they both ran into the passageway.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:20:33 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2013, 01:32:04 AM »
John and Mike

The alarm sounds alerting the prison that everyone had escaped. The sudden noise startled the two.

Crap, looks like we've been found out and to think we almost got away with this scott-free.

So we've already made down this far and the door to the tunnel should be around here somewhere.

Luke had found the entrance to the tunnel and the other started to walk in after some rather "emotional" moments.John took out the clip to his gun replacing it with the one he got form Nexalas.

Alright, lets get going before more of us go through the feels.

Uh, Yeah.

The two go into the dark tunnel going around Nexalas and Sone.

Adam

Adam was still casually walking behind guarding the back line, still holding his stone sword on his shoulder, till he came up the entrance of the tunnel with leon hanging outside it .

*casually*Hey, you know you should probably get inside the guard might show up any minute.

John began to proceed down the tunnel  whistling a cheery little tune tapping the face of his sword on his shoulder.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2013, 01:48:37 AM »
Leon

Leon gave Soul a hard look.

Listen, we're the last two here, and I think we can make it before the guards come. Hop down, and I can use the remainder of my magic to seal up the tunnel behind us.

Leon turned his head, and suddenly several bullets whizzed past, some of them nearly hitting him.

Go, now!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2013, 01:53:49 AM »
Soul

Soul turned in the same direction as Leon and saw several guards running their way. He threw the bar he was holding down their direction, hoping to do something. He jumped into the passageway and motioned for Leon to join him.

You said you'd seal it, so get down here, fast. Either we make it out or both of us stay here.

A quick thought passed through Soul's head, and despite the madness, he chuckled for a second.

Once we get back, Leon will keep instructing me on better battle tactics. But I swear, I'm going to be his new running coach.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2013, 02:16:17 AM »
Leon

Leon looked at the guards one last time, nearly able to make out their faces now, another flurry of bullets flying past. No time to waste, Leon began to head into the tunnel, when his entire left arm erupted in pain. He looked down at his arm to see blood pouring down from his upper arm.

Dammit.

He ignored the bleeding for a second, focusing his mind on the ground around him as he could now clearly make out what the guards were saying. The area around Leon began to crack and split, breaking all the way to the entrance hole. Leon backed up as the entrance collapsed, sealing one of the only ways into the tunnel.

I sure hope the other entrance is usable, or else we're stuck in here.

He put his hand over the wound in his arm, keeping extremely tight pressure over it.

Jeez, this hurts. I hope this at least slows the bleeding until we get into a place where I can see it better.

Looking around, Leon realized he could barely see anything down here, nearly having to duck in order to prevent hitting his head on the ceiling.

Well, we're off to a great start.

The thoughts in his head were loaded with sarcasm.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2013, 02:22:33 AM »
Soul

Soul heard Leon's deafening magic close them in, separating the group from the guards, albeit only for the moment. He also heard Leon curse, and could only assume that he'd been hit.

Zeus Leon, we're not even safe yet. Lets try to keep ourselves out of trouble next time. Soul smirked in the darkness, and tested his eye once more, only to find it practically glued shut by blood.

Great, just one more scar that I needed.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2013, 02:30:45 AM »
Nexalas and Sone

Nexalas looked back for a moment, hearing the entrance collapse.

You made it, I was a bit worried that you would have been captured.

Sone looked up a moment, every muscle in his body sore from abuse and inactivity.

It takes a lot more than that to kill them... I've seen them in the battlefield a few times... also...

He nodded to Nexalas.

That was foolish, but thank you.

Nexalas smiled, and nodded.

Alright, now that the first danger has passed let's keep moving. The second danger is whether or not we can get out of here.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2013, 03:29:13 AM »
John and Mike

The entrance could be heard collapsing cuttign off the only light source, darkening the cave making it almost pitch black. Everyone still seems to be moving forward though.

I guess we don't have to worry about being followed for a while with the only entrance in here blocked off.

Hey wait if these tunnels connect to a bunch of different Sanctum bases isn't there a chance we could get ambu-.

John in the darkness tripped over a rock.
Ow! Doesn't anyone have a some sort of illuminating magic or a lighter or something? I can't tell where I'm going at all.

John picking himself back up.
Speaking of where are we going exactly?

Adam

Adam continues walking down the tunnel wistling when it suddnely goes dark.

Well this helps alot i can barely see in here. *sigh* Guess I'll just keep walking forward till i find a light or a out of here.