* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon  (Read 37269 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Afternoon| Sunny
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2013, 02:14:04 AM »
(Swear to god I thought I posted, my bad.)

Isaach

He tilted his head, thinking about an appropriate way to answer.

Well, I wouldn't call it a power but I can glow in the dark at will. Never figured out how that works.

Nexos

Nexos' squads ship landed farther down the path, between the mercenaries' position and their destination. Nexos looked to his men.

Alright, take your positions men. We need to make sure that the mercenaries don't reach past this point while the other squads work on demolishing their forces. When I fire the signal, fire at will!

His men saluted and that matter was settled. Nexos bit his lip, with this many men and this organized a plan the mission is bound to be a success, but at the same time there are bound to be casualties. He didn't like that, but he quickly regained composure. If he cannot stand a single casualty, he wont be able to win this war.
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2013, 11:45:47 AM »
Tanith

Tanith regained consciousness her ears still feeling painful. She picked two pieces of junk from the ground slapping them together at each ear to check if she had gone deaf. Luckily she didn't. She grabbed the data core. "Huh...? I'm pretty sure I put it there..." She checked all her scales. But there was no data core. Just the bag of food she had. "Oh... Maybe it fell off. Or maybe those bandits took it back." She looked around. But the area seemed unfamiliar. She tried to remember what exactly happened. "Let's see... There was a monster-hunting robot. That accidently alarmed the bandits. So I went inside to grab it from them... And then... Yes... That explosion. I either dropped it there or someone picked it up from me. Considering the second option I won't be that far away from their base. But... It would be stupid to assume I died from the impact and not kill me to make sure..." Tanith wasn't looking forward to searching in the dark through all the junk for a micro-chip. "Like a needle in a haystack..." She sighed. But she had to make sure. The data core seemed really important.

She started to question why she had to go through all this trouble while she doesn't really care. She just wanted a reason to travel somewhere. Most people think she is some kind of rare animal on first sight. She rarely talks to anyone and she lost any kind of human shape she could have. It sucked that nobody took her seriously and she couldn't stay anywhere because 'no animals are allowed' and shop owners always thought she was a shop-lifting animal just looking for 'free food'. What did she hope to gain from retrieving the data core. Maybe she wanted a bit of recognition as a human being, not as some kind of beast. Tanith wished the traveller she met before was here. He might've made searching for the chip right now much easier. With a deep sigh she climbed up a hill to look for something she recognizes. She saw a couple of bodies in the distance. She picked up a dried stick and put it on fire on the tip. Carefully she looked around for the data core while walking towards them. None of them seemed alive. The bandits were all cut-up. It send a shiver down her spine. The robot most likely did this. The bandits probably attacked him triggering an override of his usual program to only kill monsters. Looking around a bit more before the stick reached it's end of fuel to keep a fire Tanith gave up. There was only one unlikely lead. The robot must have taken it from her, without killing her. Perhaps it was too damaged to kill her, perhaps it just paid it's debt or perhaps it just didn't recognize her as a monster. The problem was, robots don't have a particular kind of scent, neither did she know which way it went. She knew too less about factions to be sure to which the robot belongs. She couldn't have a good look at the robot either as it was too dark to see and Tanith was busier trying to stay alive. All she would probably recognize is it's voice system.

She kicked the ground in frustration. Now what? All she could do is look for an unknown robot. What could she say to this Jonathan guy. That she had an important data core but lost it? Did he even know there was an important data core coming his way? Probably not. Otherwise she would've heard about it somewhere and not care. Wait... They have to know there is an important data core out there. Tanith stood up."Junk town... Junk town, which way is junk town?" She looked around restlessly. It would be so useful to have a map right now, knowing the direction she should go. But first things first, she was hungry and had to get out of this dark place. She took the bag of food and ate one of the sandwiches. There was a little left, but it was enough for now. She walked straight in a random direction. Hoping to be lucky, or at least find out where the heck she had to go.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2013, 09:01:14 PM »
Felix

Felix was slightly annoyed by his response but kept his calm.

Felix-Hey, hey man I just asked a question.

Sampson continued to work, trying to ignore Felix

Felix-My employers wants to know.

Sampson slowly turned back to Felix, after a short pause he threw the small body and Felix and bolted to the door. Felix shoved the body away and fired a few shots at his target but missed. He smiled and whispered.

Felix-I like it when they run.

Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2013, 09:25:12 PM »
(Doing some GM posts so we can get rolling. First event is happening. If you're nearby, then react. If you're not, don't worry about it.)

Before the time change

AS Lubbies (Felix)

Felix chased after the Samson, but somehow lost sight of him. He kept his mind open, as it seemed like this guy was too easy to scare away. Out of nowhere, the supports for a balcaony shrank, almost collapsing on Felix. Felix pulled out the lead pipe, and his pistol.

Show yourself coward!

Another support beam shrank, but Felix was on to him, and fired a warning shot. Sampson attempted to dodge, and Felix got near him and held out the pipe. Sampson started to lose control, his power reacting and causing him to seize up.

There we go. Now, tell me what happened to your last weapon shipment! I don't have all day!

They sent you, didn't they. I already paid off my debt. That last weapon I gave them should have covered me, and then some. You tell them I don't owe them a thing.

Debt? What Debt?

Wait, you're not one of them? I thought you were here for more. Look, if you put that thing away, I can straighten this out.

Felix took caution. He put away the pipe, but kept his pistol trained on Sampson.

Thank you. Well, as you can see, I am the maintenance person for the Arena. And by maintenance, I mean the janitor. I shrink things, and dispose of it. Things are easier to burn when they're small. Well, these two guys came up and seen my potential, offered me a loan so I could build my incinerator. All they wanted in return were the loose weapons. I shrank them down, put them in a nice little container, and send them off by hound. There's one problem though. The Warden here doesn't allow shipment of weapons of any kind, unless they are for his guard. I decided enough was enough, and sent a sword to them. It was beautiful, the blade glowed and the handle was nice and sturdy. I figured it would cover me.

Guess I was mistaken, seeing as you're here. You have to believe me though, I covered my debt.

And how do I know you're not lying? If I believed you, and returned with nothing, where would that leave me? I need proof, or I need something to give them.

Sampson thought it over.

Well, I didn't want to do this, but I guess it's time for me to disappear. I'll give you a finger off one of the bodies, and you can hand that to them. I'll leave town, and we can forget this whole mess. I don't want anymore trouble.

Deal.

Felix got the finger, and Sampson went on his way. Now all he had to do was come up with a convincing story.

@ Nexos (Isaach)

Glow? That doesn't seem all that useless. I can think of a number of ways to use that power. Well, it will be dark soon. If you would like, you can sleep here tonight. I can make a room for you. The hounds would enjoy your company as well.

(Nex, the time change will happen after here, so do a before and after post.)

LE Time change

Posting as blades as Warren

Warren and his squad made it back to base. He wondered if he should show Archie the gun, or keep it a secret for now.

Mortecai

Mortecai was sitting at his lab table. The general came by, asking him to build a Zigarex, Human hybrid. He was given a limited amount of materials, but he knew he could make it work. If anything, he can build a robot to mimic what the general wants.

Ko

Ko found his target. He snuck into the house, and found Alabastar sleeping. With a quick swipe of his sword, he slashed the man's throat. He looked around for signs of the book, and found a diary. Apparently, there was a data core with some missing info. It was supposed to arrive a week ago, but it never showed up.

Looks like I'll have to play a waiting game. That core should get here soon, and it's pointless to go looking without any clues.

He found the rest of the book however, and without a thought, threw it in the fireplace. He looked around the house for a place to hide, and teleported into the rafters where it was nice and dark.

(Yuki, looks like you're meeting Ko. Don't worry, he won't kill you. You're not on his mission. Just take caution. Everyone else, i.e, Nexos and Humen, you guys can start the battle.)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:42:07 PM by Xetroc »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2013, 09:54:24 AM »
Tanith

Tanith looked in the sky. Half of it was covered in stars, apparently she skipped the daylight for today. But unlike underneath that floating block of gold there was the full moon to shine enough light for Tanith to see properly. She wanted to check where she was before going to find a place to sleep. She walked for a while finding a deep pit. Within the crater she saw lights. She saw 'lots of piles here and there. "Lucky me... Made it right to junk town." Tanith carefully climbed down in the crater until it wasn't too steep starting to run. Then she came to halt. She made it to junk town. But didn't know where the guy lived. She waddled down the messy street looking for someone to ask directions. But nobody was outside.

The tiny dragon sighed, the only way she could ask for directions was by knocking on one of the doors and ask. She waged on it and knocked and waited. But nobody answered the door. Tanith knocked again. Still no reaction. She saw light from the window so there should be someone home. She climbed until she reached the window, and almost fell in fear by what she saw. The throat of the man was cut the wound covering his body in blood. She looked around, in the fireplace she saw something burning. She managed to open the window without breaking it too much. First she checked if the man was alive, but there was no hope for him. "Water... Water..." She looked around. She saw a bucket standing in the corner of the room. Quickly she grabbed it, dragging the book out of the fireplace and dousing it. With her burned hands she opened the drenched book. The pages were already too damaged to read. "So much bad luck today... If this guy happens to be Jonathan... I should get away from here before anyone can blame me for this." She was about to climb to the window where she came from...

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »
Ko seen the little dragon, and teleported in front of her.

You know, curiosity is a dangerous thing.

He almost took pity on the creature. Her small size was also laughable. Out of all the houses, she had to pick this one, so she must have something important.

Now, I'll only ask once. Where is the data core? Don't play yourself off as a regular monster, I heard you speak.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2013, 09:13:53 PM »
Tanith

Tanith almost jumped in fear when she saw the guy suddenly appear in front of her. She directly assumed he was the one who cut the throat of the dead man. Completely petrified in fear all she could do was answer. "I-I was only here to report I lost it. I don't even know for sure who has it now. I lost sight of it below the floating island." She was afraid he would dislike her answer even if she spoke the truth. Plus knew she wouldn't be able to outrun this guy. He directly made sure she would know he obviously appeared out of nowhere. Why had she had to do all this, why did she have to outsmart a bunch of bandits, a monster hunting robot, and now here she is, at the mercy of an obvious murderer who can just suddenly appear. Stupid Tanith, stupid, you should've stayed out of this, you should've turned away ever since you lost the data core, you broke your own rules, you gonna pay for it with your life. She thought.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2013, 07:11:21 AM »
Tanith

Tanith almost jumped in fear when she saw the guy suddenly appear in front of her. She directly assumed he was the one who cut the throat of the dead man. Completely petrified in fear all she could do was answer. "I-I was only here to report I lost it. I don't even know for sure who has it now. I lost sight of it below the floating island." She was afraid he would dislike her answer even if she spoke the truth. Plus knew she wouldn't be able to outrun this guy. He directly made sure she would know he obviously appeared out of nowhere. Why had she had to do all this, why did she have to outsmart a bunch of bandits, a monster hunting robot, and now here she is, at the mercy of an obvious murderer who can just suddenly appear. Stupid Tanith, stupid, you should've stayed out of this, you should've turned away ever since you lost the data core, you broke your own rules, you gonna pay for it with your life. She thought.

The master is not going to be pleased with this. No matter, you're free to go. You're not on my list of priorities... yet.

Ko stepped towards the door.

One more thing before I go. If you feel cold about this, in any way, or even try to take revenge, I promise, I will end you. Simple as that.

He teleported away so he can radio Mortecai.

Master, it's Ko. The target is dead, but the book is still halfway completed. I must seek out a data core of some sort. I am continuing my investigation underneath Utopia, and will await your orders.

Ko started towards his home, to the garbage dump.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2013, 08:32:18 PM »
Warren
Warren decided he would bring the gun to Archie after he had showered and had time to think. With the thought in mind, he steered his hound in the direction of the stables, setting the pace at a mild trot. The hound whined for a moment, snorting out a puff of smoke, but Warren calmed him by gently placing his hand on its neck. He was tired, and all he had done was fight, his hound had carried him all through the journey, and even fought at his side. If anyone deserved rest, it did. "Just a little bit farther, and you can have a nice long nap."

The hound bore his weight without protest after that, carrying him through the streets. Hope City, normally a generally social place, was quiet. Though, Warren registered in the back of his mind, it might be because it's near midnight. either way, it worried him enough that he kept his hand pressed against one of the hidden blades strapped to his forearm. People often looked down upon him for his choice of weaponry, it was the way a thief fought, with surprise and fast blows, it wasn't honorable. He always responded, 'and those thieves are alive, unlike the warriors you marched to battle in broad daylight, aren't they?'

"Ho, Warren." A deep, booming voice said, drawing him out of his reverie.

"Ho, Julian." Warren responded, dipping his head to the taller man. Even mounted on a hound, Julian was taller than Warren. And dressed in heavy leather armor with a whip strapped around his waist, Julian was quite intimidating. Until, of course, you realized the whip was for training the thick-hided hounds, and the armor was not leather at all, but a material designed to resist flames. Julian was not a warrior, he was just a trainer with a big heart and an intimidating posture.

"Late shift, ne'?" Julian asked as Warren dismounted his hound.

"It was an urgent night, alright." Warren answer as Julian removed the saddle from the hounds back and placed it on a stand, and then immediately reached for a large tub of cream.

"You sure rode Asmodeus here hard enough, he's got blisters all over his back. Don't worry though, this cream'll patch him up just fine." Archimedes whimpered as the cream was applied, but it soothed him enough for Julian to lead him over to one of the stalls.

"Yes, I apologize. Give him an extra treat tonight, please. He deserves it." With that, Warren left and headed underground in search of Archie.

(Post as Mortecai in a bit. Out of practice a bit.)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2013, 01:20:51 AM »
John Anderson

The sun was beginning to set on the horizon of Hark City and John was returning to the Merc base with a bag rations for when the mission is over. Getting inside everyone seemed organized in groups comparing their weapons and tools of sorts. John went up to the bulletin where teams had been listed out. There were six teams listed, one team would drive with the supplies and the five other teams would make a perimeter around the team with the supplies. There were about five to six people per team except for the first which only had four. John was on second team which would lead ahead of the supplies truck. With him there were four other members and one name John recognized.

So you finally showed up.

John turned to the voice calling him. It was an old friend of his.

Luis! Its good to see you again. Uh, who's this?

Luis was no different then your average mercenary. He was outfitted with an average pistol and rifle with light body armor on. With him was a human-sized robot not that different from your average melony bot. He was covered in dust and dirt and a couple dents in him.

Oh this is Scott. He's a discovery drone.

John had heard about discovery drones, they were robots made for purpose of exploring the outskirts of the underlands collecting valuable materials. About 2 years ago they were recalled after the corporations that were building them saw that they were losing more money then they were gaining from the robots.

Your a discovery drone? Weren't they recalled and modified to melonies.

Well that's what I've been told. I was outside of the underlands during that time.

So then why are you here now?

I've been working as a mercenaries to get some repairs and updates before leaving back to outskirts of the underlands again.

Hey guys chat later we have to head out.

Right, so were are the others.

Outside the city walls.

Why are they out there?

Lets just leave it its better for everyone if they do.

Leaving HQ the sun had already set and the moon was rising in the sky. Everyone was heading for the city gates. Out there were the rest of the mercenaries waiting next by six land rovers, one was being filled with crates of the supplies. Following Luis, John and Scott were taken to the last of the team. there were to people waiting one was staggeringly tall wearing a hood to cover his face, while the other smaller wearing common merc gear. It couldn't be seen at first but the tall one's skin looked some what rough.

I'd like to introduce to you, Ishmael & Clark.

The shorter one approached John extending his hand.

My names Clark, I'll be taking the passenger seat in the land rover.

And why's that?

I'm a chosen i have the ability to adapt my body to fit my needs. From improving my eyes to see night as clear as day to improving my hearing to listen to a cricket chirp a kilometer away. It makes the best look out  to offer.

John took his hand giving it a firm shake he looked at Clark .

Well aren't you blessed. I'm John and this is Scott. I'm guessing that's Ishmael.

At the call of his name Ishmael had taken off his hood making it clear why he was outside the city. Although it was unnoticeable with his hood on Ishmael's face was rough almost as if it was made of stone. In fact, his hand were too, presumably his whole body might be.

If its not already obvious Ishmael's a monster.

Really monsters don't usually join up with the guild, nice to see were becoming more open.

While the groups met up with some of their partners outside a small horn had been blown gathering everyone's attention. It was Lance, all the supplies had been loaded onto the truck and he was ready to see everyone off.

Alright I've gathered all the off-duty mercenaries here for a single job, to take these trucks full of merchandise up to Ragnal's sector. I understand this may seem somewhat excessive bring this many people here for a simple shipment mission. But Ragnal has asked that we deliver the shipment with the utmost importance of keeping it safe and that the fate of us, the citizens of Hark City and even those of the entire underlands may rest on this delivery. Now you have all been assigned into teams and i trust you've already assembled. You'll be driving with your selected teams through Deadzone and the Black sector, be wary of bandits and more importantly any feral monsters. If all goes right you should reach Hope sector, you can refuel there and finish making your way to Ragnal.  Alright everyone lets move out and get this done.

After the briefing Lance left back inside Hark City while the mercs began heading to their respective cars. With John's team he would be upfront with Clark while the others sat in the back. They'd be up front leading the truck carrying the shipment. It would only driven by three mercs. A driver, a look-out and someone in back to watch the supplies they'd be in a perimeter surrounded by John and the other 4 cars. With the moon fully risen in the sky the mercenaries set out for the city of doom and whatever awaits them there.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:19:46 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2013, 04:41:44 AM »
Archie was getting ready for his night rounds when he spotted Warren.

Warren, I was expecting to see you tomorrow seeing as Collete gave me the debrief. Why haven't you gone to bed already?

Archie was a little pained. He wish he never gave Warren this mission. His first real one, and he had to witness that.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2013, 04:57:04 AM »
Warren
Warren saluted, reigning in the protests of his burnt out muscles. "Sir, I came with something Collete didn't know about, sir!" He knew Archie would scold him for not being completely honest with his superiors, but he did not believe he could trust anyone but Archie with this. The weapon radiated power, it tempted it's owner. That was the exact reason it was wrapped in a heavy cloth when he took it out of his cloak and handed it to Archie.

"I apologize for not showing Colette, sir, but I prefer only our purest see the weapon, sir!" Warren was being as respectful as possibility, not many people trusted him. not many people knew him.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2013, 05:09:27 AM »
Warren
Warren saluted, reigning in the protests of his burnt out muscles. "Sir, I came with something Collete didn't know about, sir!" He knew Archie would scold him for not being completely honest with his superiors, but he did not believe he could trust anyone but Archie with this. The weapon radiated power, it tempted it's owner. That was the exact reason it was wrapped in a heavy cloth when he took it out of his cloak and handed it to Archie.

"I apologize for not showing Colette, sir, but I prefer only our purest see the weapon, sir!" Warren was being as respectful as possibility, not many people trusted him. not many people knew him.

Archie took the gun in his hand, and looked it over. It was pretty light, even by his standards. He tried to open the barrel to check the ammo, but it wouldn't budge. The entire thing glowed in a bluish light.

This is strange. I never seen something like this before. I'll take it to wrench and see if he can figure out what it is. Don't worry about not telling your teammates. Just remember, working in the field means working with a team, so you'll have to learn to trust others eventually. Go get some rest.

He saluted Warren, and left to find wrench.

@ Blades as Mortecai

A couple of soldiers came into the lab with a large container. Inside was a strange looking monster, half decayed, but some defining parts would help to identify it. It was grey ion color, with horns coming out of it's head. It looked like a large humanoid creature, but the face was almost ratlike.

We were told to bring you this. The general says it's for the hybrid project.

The soldiers left in a hurry. They made a couple of deliveries to Mortecai before, but they were berated for their actions for almost no reason.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2013, 06:16:19 AM »
Warren
Warren nodded and saluted in return, and then returned to his room. He had a standard apartment, nothing special. A small kitchen, a single bed, a bathroom, and a closet. He inhaled deeply, shoulders slumping, and then in one giant exhale, he collapsed in his bed, body wracking in sobs.  Warren was not inhuman, he had emotions, he was just inhumanly good at hiding them. Even as his tears spilled onto his bed, darkening the white blanket he took precautions to muffle them, making sure no one would hear him. Soldiers didn't cry, men didn't cry. He was young for a soldier, and few believed he had what it took, and finding him like this would not help his cause.

'Is this it, Warren? Is this what you are made of? All those speeches that you didn't need anybody, all that time on your own, and you still cry at the first bad thing to come along? You're pathetic.' His voice rang in his head, haunting him, telling him what he refused to believe. "She didn't deserve to die, damn it! I'm not weak for regretting that I was too slow to save her! I'm not! I'M NOT I'M NOT I'M NOT." Warren screamed, his control finally slipping.

He jumped to his feet to find himself in a stone room, facing a mind eerily similar to him. They stood eye to eye, pale skin brought out by the single light above them, and each wore dark cloaks. "She died because you were a failure, that's right Warren." The other spoke, his hair slowly turning black. "She died like I did. Because you weren't strong enough."

Warren stared at him in horror for a moment, and then fell to his knees crying.. "I'm sorry Z, I tried, I really did. I'm sorry, okay? I tried to save you! He was too strong, I couldn't stop him..."

"It's your fault he exists, it's your fault I died, it's all your fault! Don't try to hide from it, War-boy. You wanted war, well you have your ticket. It's one way, and leads straight to the town of misery, population: you." Z spoke cruelly, before walking away with boldly echoing footsteps, leaving Warren racking with sobs on the floor. Slowly everything faded away, and he was back on his bed, face buried in his pillow, eyes stained by tears and voice hoarse from screaming.

Hoping no one had heard him, he stripped off his bloodstained clothes and went to take a shower.

(Coin flip to see if someone did hear him, if it comes out positive, message me.)

Mortecai
Mortecai observed the specimen on his dissecting table, scanning it with a small, gun like device. 'Traces found. He was known as an Ogre to humans, long extinct. These were from the first tragedy, The Hard Times. They were uncontested, and were solitary creatures. If another found it's way into already claimed land, whole cities would be destroyed in their fighting. Humans and chosen alike could do little against them, their hides were so thick. They are the reason the Golems were created, upgraded from simple drone bots.'

Mortecai nodded, looking the thing down from head to toe. His job was to recreate it. Simple enough.... And so he began to work.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2013, 06:53:13 AM »
@ Blades

A young nurse hears Warren. She was back from her shift, and decided to check on him.

Hey, are you ok?

Archie

Archie found wrench, and presented the gun to him.

Warren found this. It looks pretty valuable.

Wrench nearly fell over when he laid eyes on the gun. It was almost as if his cold metal face warmed up.

I never thought I would see this again. Mary's Pistol. She was a fine rebel, rest her soul. Hmm, I think I kbnow what's wrong here.

He grabbed the gun and got right to work. Arhchie didn't even know anything was wrong with it, but he knew not to question Wrench. Within a few minutes, he was done.

There we go. A wire was severed, but it's fixed.

He fired a shot at the floor. A small orb of intense energy came out, and left a dent in it.

Wait, you said this was Mary's? I never seen her use this gun. She always carried a rifle.

That's because during your stay in Hark's prison, I gave her this gun. I made sure it can never run out of ammo, and was as lightweight as any. Its power source is a small shard from the mega crystal, and fires bolts of pure energy capable of stunning any robot that it hits. It's the perfect anti-robot weapon, and even effective on the most tough hided monsters, causing a severe electric shock that can disorient them for a few moments. On smaller creatures, it can prove fatal. I knew she would use it well to defend what is right.Archie, this weapon can mean the ultimate defense for us. I want you to take it and hand it to someone with the same level of control as Mary.

Archie took the gun back. He had no idea who would be that person, but he would not fail.

Yes, sir. Have a good night.

He left to his quarters. It was a long day for him.