* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon  (Read 37289 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2013, 07:33:22 AM »
Warren
Warren was stepping out of the shower when he heard the knock on his door, and instinctively he reached for his daggers on the sink. Then he realized he was safe, it wasn't needed. It was probably just someone checking on him, hearing the screaming. He would have to play his cards right to deal with this. He hurriedly dressed, throwing on a black t-shirt and a pair of baggy pants before exiting the bathroom and heading towards his door.

"Hey, are you ok?" A voice said through the door softly. Feminine, Warren noted, even before he opened the door. When he did he took a second to scan her over. She was 5'2, slim and fit, with creamy pale skin and smooth, black hair that cascaded to her shoulders. She wore the standard nurses uniform, a sleeveless beater that clung modestly to her curves and breast, shirt stopping firmly at the neckline to not reveal any cleavage. Sex was not important in the military. Her camouflage pants were loose, but not baggy, allowing freedom, and she wore loosed up brown boots.

"Everything's fine, why do you ask?" Warren answered her smoothly, careful to control the tone of his voice. Not too unconcerned, but not too nice, either. He had mastered lying a long time ago.

"I heard screaming." She answered, almost timidly to Warren. Then he realized it wasn't timid, it was gentle, she was a nurse, after all. She was used to talking to the injured. 'That's what she thinks I am,' he thought, 'injured.'

"Nope, no idea." He was quick to reassure her, scooting himself in front of the clothes he had taken off earlier. They were covered with blood, and if she saw them she would know something.

He forgot she was trained to spot injuries soldier's tried to hide, so him nonchalantly moving his body was enough to give it away. "May I please come in, sir?" She asked in the sweetest voice he had ever heard. It was child like, but at the same time not. Like she was talking to an equal, like he had a choice. but he didn't. It was common knowledge to a soldier if someone asked to search your room, as long as they were a nurse or fellow soldier, you must let them. They had to make sure you were mentally fit and loyal.

"Yes, come in." He stepped away, and like he thought, she immediately noticed the blood stained clothes. He was careless, that simply would not do.

Placing her hand his forearm softly, just enough to reassure him of her touch (the first rule of psychology: physical touch meant a connection, it helped people come clean), she asked "Sir, what's your name? Mine's Silene. Silene Calen."

Rule number two, equivalent exchange. An eye for an eye. "Warren `*`~ Renniger." In between his name he had made a throaty, growling sound that, in the language he had spoken, meant 'friend of hound', but he'd never met anyone else who spoke it. He threw it in to confuse her.

"Well, Warren, as a friend, I'd like to ask what's wrong." Silene looked him in the eye, and she did have to look up quite a bit, being roughly ten inches shorter than him. He gazed back into her eyes, and for a moment his control wavered, only a moment.

"I told you, nothing is wrong, I just need some sleep." He insisted firmly, quietly removing her arm from his. "Please, just leave me be." He let his voice slip at the end, and instantly regretted it.

Silene nodded and quietly left, peeking back in to say "Warren, I'll always listen, if you ever need anyone to talk to. I'm just down the hallway." Then she slipped out, and left to find Archie. He always said to let him know immediately if you thought something was very wrong with his soldiers.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 06:35:37 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2013, 07:39:51 AM »
Archie

Archie was just about to get to his quarters when he seen Silene. She usually came to hi when there was a problem. No matter how tired he felt, he always had time for his soldiers.

Is something wrong?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2013, 03:46:33 AM »
Some time before...

Isaach

He thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement.

I'd appreciate it.

He didn't like the idea of staying at a place he wasn't familiar with, but it seems that he has little choice if he wants to be able to sleep. The past weeks been rough, he could use a refresher.

Nexos

He spotted signals from each of the squads, signaling they were ready. Now they wait, and it wont take long for the mercenaries to arrive.

Urusu

After a bit of searching, he found his old friend and mechanic in his workshop, tinkering with a few engines as he turned to Urusu and saw his poorly-fixed arm..

Hold on a moment and I'll repair that arm of yours.

After gathering his tools, he started on repairs. It wasn't long before he finished, Urusu satisfied with being able to move his arm freely.

Thank you for the repairs, I appreciate it. Here, your payme-

The mechanic merely shook his head and smiled.

I don't accept payment from friends. After all, I still owe you one for saving my tail a while back.

With that, Urusu said his goodbyes and left the workshop, pausing and grasping his head in pain (Or however robots simulate that). He decided he should head home to reboot, it was probably just a malfunction.

Now

Nexos

He could see the mercenaries caravan, it wasn't that far away from their current position. His men and the other squads were hidden, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Now for the moment of truth...

As the mercenaries drew near, Nexos silently readied the signal flare for the decoy attack. His squad was ready, and when the moment was right, Nexos signaled his squads attack with a red flare being fired into the sky.

Attack!

His men heard the signal and started firing, taking the mercenaries by surprise and killing/injuring seven men right off the bat. Nexos readied the blue flare, for the other eight squads...

Isaach

Groggy from working on the hounds, he climbed onto the bed Oscar made for him. He wanted to sleep, but for some reason he couldn't. Something about this situation didn't seem right, he came here to become a rebel and help in the war, and now he's helping with taking care of hell hounds in one of the most peaceful towns possible, and now hes given a free place to sleep.

Come to think of it, the hounds are probably good forms of transportation and all, but those hounds had scars on them. They're probably from zigarexes, but... they also had other scars that seem like bullet wounds... If these people aren't Rebels, then who are they?

Urusu

As he entered his home, he layed on his steel bed and started on his reboot and system check. He closed his eyes and scanned his data, not finding anything out of the ordinary.

... This is strange. Then there was no reason for that random error... For now I'll shut down so I can recharge for tomorrow.

With that, he plugged himself into his small electric generator, and shut himself down for the night.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:40:04 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2013, 08:00:13 PM »
John Anderson

Why are we driving through City of Doom at night? That like asking to get attacked.

Scott don't worry the only people who live in the deadzone are bandits and scavengers. There's not much they can steal from each other, they're probably rummaging through the junk under Utopia or out waiting to ambush some poor saps on the road.

But...

And even if someone did attack we'd see a mile away. Right Wonder eyes?

Clark didn't respond, he had worried look on his face. It looked like he was seeing something but couldn't make out what it was. As we approached the city it became clear what he was looking at.

There's a group of people up ahead and their........their armed!

That's weird bandit wouldn't usually attack right out in the open like this.

It isn't bandits...........its the Paladins. Quick alert everyone!

John reached for the radio in the car that allowed him to communicate with other cars but just when he had grabbed on to the microphone a flare was shot straight into the sky. John knew that couldn't mean well, he dropped the micro phone and pushed Clark down below the dashboard.

Everyone get down!

Just as John yelled his warning to his team an onslaught of bullets came charging  from the Paladins. They immediatly shattered the windshield of the car.  Ishmael blocked with his arms and covered he other two in the back. The others weren't so lucky to see it coming. The first driver on the left was killed the car careened of trail and trashed into one the ruined walls. A few in the back walked out a few were unharmed but another had been injured. In another car on the right the driver called through  the radio that the one in his passanger seat had been killed. Then the ones on the right called in with thier own radio.

Our engines busted we can't get the car to move. We'll provide what cover fire we can. Just keep going!

How are you guys gonna help they're blocking our front.

Never question a fellow mercenaries decision John. We got you covered.

The man talking was an old acquaintance of John's. Ricky ace marksmen from the east underlands, he always carried around with him the best and most efficient sniper rifles. With the rest of his team Ricky began to fire at the paladins before him. Ricky took out two paladins, his men winged another two. With one car out the formation had to move up. The last one on the right moved and the truck behind the supplies took its place.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2013, 09:09:51 PM »
Silene
Silene nodded, looking up at Archie. "It's one of your soldiers. I think he may be suffering from PTSD, he has the symptoms. I was walking to my room earlier when I heard screaming, and when I checked up on him he was very secretive. My suspicions were fueled even more when I saw his blood stained clothes. HE may have been injuring himself in his panic." She finished her brief report and dipped her head, waiting for Archie to respond/

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »
Nexos

He saw a few of his men go down, but he didn't let that distract him as he fired the final signal flare for the other squads. As they saw the flare in the sky, they immediately opened fire at the mercenaries from both sides of the road, raining bullets down onto them from higher ground, and taking out a lot of their men. Nexos noticed a truck trying to drive through and took out his pistol. He started firing at the driver, hoping to either kill the driver or to hit something important.

As if I'm letting any Underland scum escape this alive.

Urusu

He 'slept' for only about a minute before he powered up again, flinging himself off the bed (Which is more of a table, really), and unplugging himself from the machine. He looked at his hands, and chuckled to himself.

Well, look who just got his body back... Now let's burn the place down...

He started laughing and pointed his hand at the door, waiting for a little while before he looked at his hand in confusion.

Weird, usually a thingy comes out of my palm and starts burning things... WHAT'S GOING ON?!

He started swinging his arms and legs around as he called names of weapons.

Jigsaw, missile launcher, electric whips, flamethrower, blaster, sniper rifle, NOT EVEN MY CHAINSAWS?! ... Eh?

He looked at his cloak, a bit confused as he looked over himself and noticed he was a lot lighter.

The frig is with this cloak? And why am I so thin?! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BEING UNABLE TO KILL THINGS?! ... First, the cloak.

He tore off his cloak, noticing he also looked a bit shorter than what he remembered. He cursed to himself, those soldiers that disabled him must have done something to him. He needed answers as he knocked down the door and looked around. It was a crappy place to him, but it was better than that Dr. Whatshisface's lab... all it was missing was stuff on fire. He started walking around, looking for anyone to either ask questions to or kill. Probably both.

(Just a note, he has no idea how to work his guns or anything. So imagine someone who used to be powerful being transformed into a kitten.)
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2013, 12:33:24 AM »
John Anderson

The cover fire from Ricky's team seemed like it might enable them to get past the paladins but then another flare had been shot up. From out of nowhere in the shadows of the city bullets hailed down on the mercenaries while some of the truck were forced to a complete stop John kept going. The supply truck called in over the radio.

What do we do the entire formations falling apart?

Well we can't stop we just have to get past the paladins infront of us.

John kept driving trying his best to not get hit by the hailmary of bullets. Then it seemed like one the soldier were focusing their fire right on him. He kept firing and ended up shooting out one of the tires. The car began to swerve out of John's control until it began pulling to its side till it tilted on its side flipping over. The outside of the car wasn't to badly damaged though the same couldn't be said for the team on the inside. Other then Ishmael and Scott heavy injuries had be sustained. The truck carrying the supplies was forced to stop infront of the wreck to keep from crashing and damaging the supplies.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:41:44 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2013, 01:14:07 AM »
Silene
Silene nodded, looking up at Archie. "It's one of your soldiers. I think he may be suffering from PTSD, he has the symptoms. I was walking to my room earlier when I heard screaming, and when I checked up on him he was very secretive. My suspicions were fueled even more when I saw his blood stained clothes. HE may have been injuring himself in his panic." She finished her brief report and dipped her head, waiting for Archie to respond/

Archie listened well, and was able to figure it out.

It's Warren, isn't it. I'll go keep an eye on him. Here, I have something for you...

He handed her the pistol. He knew Silene was level headed enough to use a weapon like this, especially with the way operations were going. Everyone needed to be able to defend themselves.

I'm sure you will use this to the best of your abilities, and know the right time to use it. I'll meet you back at the apartments. I have to go grab some things.

Archie went to his quarters and grabbed a blanket and fresh bandages. He figured Silene would have made it to her place already, so he went to Warren's and knocked on the door.

It's me, Warren. Thought you could use some company.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2013, 01:34:24 AM »
Warren
The knock echoed throughout Warren's small quarters, and for a moment, there was no answer. Then the door slowly creaked open, revealing Warren, small and child-like compared to Archie. For a moment his eyes widened, staring up at his superior in shock, and then he pulled the door open. "Come in, sir." He stepped out of the way, allowing him to enter. "What are you here for?"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 01:57:57 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2013, 02:59:39 AM »
Warren
The knock echoed throughout Warren's small quarters, and for a moment, there was no answer. Then the door slowly creaked open, revealing Warren, small and child-like compared to Archie. For a moment his eyes widened, staring up at his superior in shock, and then he pulled the door open. "Come in, sir." He stepped out of the way, allowing him to enter. "What are you here for?"

I heard about your little... episode. I thought it would be best if I stayed with you tonight. It's only precaution.

He set up the blanket over on the floor, knowing that none of the furniture in the room would be able to support his weight.

I'm not just doing this as your superior, Warren. I'm also doing this as a favor to a good friend. Just remember, if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here.

@Humen, GM post

John passes out from the crash, leaving you vulnerable. You are unable to move.

(Humen, and Nexos, me and blades decided on this to make the story interesting. Nex, you need to capture John, and the rest of the mercs are to be killed, or captured.)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2013, 03:35:56 AM »
Nexos

As the supply truck crashed, the mercenaries barely returned fire, only able to injure one or two Utopians as they were quickly taken down. He smiled, there were casualties but this battle has been won with little difficulty. As the last mercenary fell the Utopians ceased fire, and all that was left of the mercenaries were corpses... but Nexos was always one that wanted to make sure. He walked towards the truck that he personally made crash, kicking away a few corpses and checking the drivers seat. He was surprised to see the driver still breathing. There was blood running down his forehead, but he was alive. He was about to finish him with his pistol but then a thought crossed his mind...

There could be uses with this one. We may be able to squeeze a little information out of him.

He thought it over for a moment, and came to a decision as he turned to his squad.

Take this one alive, he may be of use to us. Kill anyone else that may be injured or alive in the supply/transport trucks, I have a feeling we'll only need one.

Urusu

As he walked around, he soon began to realize how different his body was now. It was a lot lighter, making it a bit awkward for him to move. Not to mention to his knowledge, he has no weapons at all. He had fists, but being this light, punching would be very ineffective. For now, he needs to know where he was. He noticed someone walking around the night with what seems to be a weapon with him. He seemed like a soldier, but Urusu couldn't tell in the dark. What he did know is that the other guy had a gun, and he needed to act as non-suspicious as possible.

Uh... How do I socialize again.... I know! Hello, thing of flesh and or metal, would you happen to know where the frig I am? Nailed it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:38:29 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2013, 04:54:36 AM »
Warren
Friends. Ha. I lost the right to those a long time ago. "I do not need to be monitored, I have no intentions of committing self harm." Warren spoke in a monotone-drawl, he was detached. Silence continued for a moment, and then he spoke again. "It was the nurse, Silene, right? She reported to you about an inconsequential topic?"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2013, 05:11:47 AM »
@ Nexos as Urusu (2H, 1T)

The rebel guard turned to see Urusu.

Hey, Uru. Um, why are you talking weird? Did your speech program malfunction again? It seems like there is always something falling apart on you.

He let out a little laugh.

Sorry, that's not funny. You might want to go back to maintenance and see wrench in the morning.

He turned away, continuing his rounds.

Ko

Ko was in the garbage dump. He couldn't believe all this was from his beautiful home.

Disgusting. I guess it is fitting.

He looked around, but it was too dark to see, and he had no light to help him out. Teleporting would be a bad idea here, since he might accidentally land himself into a trash pile. Even with the full moon out, right under the city was pitch black. He felt his way around a pile, and upon turning the corner, noticed a flashlight.

That stupid robot. All my men, dead. My home, gone. My stash, destroyed. How the hell am I going to make it through the night now. Damn monsters, can be anywhere.

Ko crept up to him, and put him in a choke hold.

Talk, and don't try any funny business. It will not end well.

The bandit froze, and felt something cold and sharp against him.

Wh-what would you like to know?

What was that about a robot?

This crazy machine came out of nowhere and killed most of my men. I was distracted by a small purple lizard though that shot a fireball at me, and when I chased it out, I seen it. It took my home, my men, my...

Did you say, small purple lizard? Did she have anything on her.

Just a bag and nothing else. She took this data core off me. i guess it was important to her or something. I don't know what this has to do with the robot.

Ko pieced it together. The robot took the core, so all he had to do was find the bot. He forced the bandit to point in the direction the bot went, and had him describe it. With that, he took the flashlight and went on his way, leaving the bandit tied up behind him, not caring if any monsters came by for him.

@Blades

It doesn't matter who said what, or who sent who. Warren, I know you're not going to hurt yourself. I need to know you're ok myself. Whether you like it or not, there are people that care about you, counting me. And Silene cares enough to have gotten me. She's a good girl, with a big heart, even big enough for you. If it were anyone else, I would have sent someone to monitor them, but I came because you are my friend, and I do worry about you.

If you want me to treat you like everyone else, I can get Silene to watch over you.

Archie was hoping this would get through to Warren.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2013, 05:22:18 AM »
Warren
"It does not matter who observes me, but either way, we are losing productivity. You should be doing your job, and Silene hers, as I will do mine, sir." He remained emotionally detached, like someone speaking to a superior, not a friend. "And I respectfully request you do not lie to me, sir. No one is counting on you to keep me safe, for I've already failed the few people who cared about me, sir. I am an insubordinate not relevant to this war."

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:33:25 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2013, 05:29:08 AM »
Warren
"It does not matter who observes me, but either way, we are losing productivity. You should be doing you're job, and Silene hers, as I will do mine, sir." He remained emotionally detached, someone speaking to a superior, not a friend. "And I respectfully request you do not lie to me, sir. No one is counting on you to keep me safe, for I've already failed the few people ho cared about me, sir. I am an insubordinate not relevant to this war."

Very well. I won't continue to argue with you. Good night Warren.

Archie laid down on the floor, falling into a light sleep before long.