Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

How is everyone doing?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Flynt:
Congrats Roloc and MW!!! I wish the balance server was up. I still believe the game will be out soon. (By soon i mean when my kids start playing pokemon.)btw if you guys need any help balancing i am available 24/7.

Desbear:
Ah, is that number two? Congratulations! I've been mostly trying to improve writing while everyone's been gone, and I'm not making progress too fast, but I think I'm making some progress.

Tickles:
So, any plans for a third one or will that be it for you guys?

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Flynt on March 06, 2015, 12:03:19 PM ---Congrats Roloc and MW!!! I wish the balance server was up. I still believe the game will be out soon. (By soon i mean when my kids start playing pokemon.)btw if you guys need any help balancing i am available 24/7.

--- End quote ---
Thank you! C: I told Roloc, he said he's going to check out this thread.
--- Quote from: Desbear on March 06, 2015, 08:58:51 PM ---Ah, is that number two? Congratulations! I've been mostly trying to improve writing while everyone's been gone, and I'm not making progress too fast, but I think I'm making some progress.

--- End quote ---
Yes, he's #2 and thank you! C: What are you writing? quests for the game? or RP stuff?
--- Quote from: Tickles on March 07, 2015, 02:52:01 AM ---So, any plans for a third one or will that be it for you guys?

--- End quote ---
We decided we want one more, we want to try for a girl but we're not going to try for 2-3 years, hopefully my birth control doesn't screw me over, I am happy with my babies but I wanted them 2 years apart, not 1 lql xD

Desbear:

--- Quote from: Miss Wednesday on March 07, 2015, 09:36:06 AM ---Yes, he's #2 and thank you! C: What are you writing? quests for the game? or RP stuff?

--- End quote ---

A little bit of both. I'm also working on a series of my own, but that's a good bit away. I've got a few quests for PU thought out, and I have some culture ideas for a few of the towns. One thing I've discussed with Tickles/Cortex/Xetroc is a town themed after Chinchuo, with a festival and everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version