* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 213217 times)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #600 on: January 23, 2011, 07:48:20 PM »
Pathetic Fighters. Although one of them was an Abra, he had disgraced our race. Therefore unworthy of mercy.

It was at that moment that moment that I turned around. I heard a shout unable to tell where it was coming from. I looked around the forest puzzled. I heard a Wind piercing noise above. Rather like a katana slashing through a piece of paper.

I looked upwards only to find my self struck in the stomach by an Air Cutter attack. The force of the attack was so vicious that I was propelled backwards and hit a Wormadam tree.
I grit my teeth and came to my feet.

A Weavile landed next to the Pokemon I had just attacked and he signalled them to leave. As expected they scrambled away.

Hahaha! Well if it isnt Sheene. Come to save the day have you. The dark lord has informed me of your offences against us.

JerryEDIT: Fixed typos + modding

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:42:03 AM by Jerry »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #601 on: January 23, 2011, 11:25:19 PM »
Haunter walked out of the camp dishearted, he had failed. He saw three pokemon fuding, two were Sheene and Glice, the Weavile and Togekiss that was with Celebi
-Sheene, Glice! Stop You! Now! Haunter launched a Dark Pulse at the Alakazam.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 09:52:07 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 23, 2011, 11:31:51 PM »
 Shadow realized that Haunter was gone when he woke up. "Where's Haunter?"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 24, 2011, 06:50:38 AM »
- Pshyk! I must have know it was you, still creating havoc wherever you go I see. This time, you won't get away so easily.

Glice hopped from Sheene's back and used Shadow Ball on Psyk. Sheene on her side, focused herself and readied another attack.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 24, 2011, 06:23:21 PM »
Seeq was up early, and was outside watching, trying to figure out who he was, what had happened, and what would happen. Suddenly he felt strange, then the forest in front of him faded, the sky turned bright, and he was back in his childhood, playing with Shadow. His parents were watching them, nothing seemed to be wrong. It seemed as though he belonged here. As if he was there.
Suddenly, the sky grew darker again, Shadow was gone, and the forest was again in front of him. Seeq went back inside. He needed rest.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 24, 2011, 06:38:10 PM »
I grinned humoured at the determintation by the puny Fighters to destroy me.

The Shadow ball attack sped towards me. At exactly the same time I heard shouts from behind. A Haunter emeged from the shrubs unleashing a Dark pulse attack.

Both attacks viciously rushed towards me. I raised both of my hands in the directions that the attacks were coming from and used Reflect to parrying both of the attacks.

There was a flash of blinding light and heavy smoke rose from the point where both of the increadibly powerfull attacks met. The smoke cleared and I let down my arms completely unharmed.

My turn.

I gathered every ounce of strength I still had left and concentrated my Psyhcic energy. Releasing a Confuse ray in all directions before Teleporting back to our Dark lords lair.

I fell to the ground exhaunsted since the Confuse ray had completely drained my energy.

My lord... I have news. *Cough* *cough*

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:41:28 PM by Wailord »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #606 on: January 24, 2011, 09:55:02 PM »
-Are you two ok? Where's Celebi? Is she ok? Haunter looked at the two pokemon hoping that they wouldn't confirm his fears.  Then in the distance Haunter heard the marching of pokemon. An army had mobilized and was heading this way.
-We need to go!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 11:19:23 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 25, 2011, 02:41:18 AM »
Omnisoul sensed a vioce of Celebi a bit too late. He also noticed that a Gengar was missing.
Siriana, Haunter has left. He left this note.

Then you go towards him and help. I'll stay until everyone is ready.

Omnisoul used extreme speed to get there as soon as possible.

(Glice, Haunter, "AI" character is coming to you, but not in a flash.)
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 25, 2011, 08:20:51 AM »
Sheene used Aura Sphere on the Alakazam but it had already teleported away, and the attack met with Confuse Ray, cancelling both moves.

- Are you two ok? Where's Celebi? Is she ok?

Haunter turned round his head towards a sound in the distance

- We need to go!

- Yes, we're okay, thank you. Don't worry, this is the army Celebi and us managed to form. The enemy is still there, in the village and Celebi is waiting for us. Let's go!

Sheene took the Abra, on its back as it was injured and the little group headed for Dusknoir's village.

No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #609 on: January 25, 2011, 11:24:17 AM »
-So she escaped. Thank Arceus, I thought she was dead!
Haunter heard a voice in his head: Haunter, return to us. Our power is to strong to resist, return!Haunter's eyes turned blood red, and he felt pain all over his body...
-GAH! We should...leave. I feel like I am losing control of myself. Haunter was barly able to stand, some one was trying to revert him to a Dark One...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 25, 2011, 01:08:26 PM »
- Oh no, you're turning into a Dark One again. We must do something Sheene!
- We must find a pokemon which can block the abilities of other pokemon... I know! Glice, give me the white gem I gave you!

Glice did as he was told. Suddenly, a pokemon appeared from nowhere. It was a Claydol which teleported besides them.

- My old friend, I know you have the abilities to seal psychic abilities of other pokemon. This Gengar here, named Haunter needs your help. The Dark Ones are trying to control him and we thought that you could help him.

The Claydol suddenly got surrounded by a white aura and Haunter slowly got engulfed into it.

- Hm... yes, I can create a mental block to keep him safe, but I doubt that this will be enough. You see, I won't always be close enough. The tattoo on his shoulder is what allows the Dark Ones to take control of him, and must be removed if you want to prevent him from falling under the control of the Dark Ones.
- Celebi's the one able to do that. Let's go meet him quick!

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 26, 2011, 08:00:14 PM »
TRAITOR!

I shouted angrily. I had seen in the Mirror of Present Claydol the sibling of the Oracle Medicham helping the fighters.

I waved my hand over the surface of the mirror and the vision faded and I could see my reflection once again. I had noticed in the vision that there was a huge army marching south. As far as I could see the army was split into 17 battalions. Each one consisting of one type of Pokemon.

I used Teleport to join the back of the army with the rest of the Psyhcic Pokemon. Although my Dark one Tattoo was showing, most soldiers would be to ignorant to know what it is and would be most likely to think it was war paint.

I closed my eyes and used my telepathy too comunicate with the Dark lord.

Master. I have infiltrated the Fighters army. I shall try my best to discover their plans. When we make camp tonight I shall attempt to assisinate Sheene and his partner Glice.

MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #612 on: January 26, 2011, 09:26:09 PM »
-Die you insulate fool! I will kill you all! RELEASE ME!
Haunter had reverted, he had none of him memories, but he was stronger that before, no one could stand in his way.

-TOXIC SPIRAL!
Haunter started to spin in a circle and unleashed toxic at the same time, that way they all would be poisoned. He would use that to escape.

-No Haunter! You must fight it!
Celebi had arrived to help Haunter, only to find that he had reverted, before she had the chance to purify him.
(Hope I can mod Celebi for this post.)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 27, 2011, 12:03:25 AM »
(Siriana sighs)This is gone on long enough! she used telapathy to reach the town haunter was in.  HAUNTER! What's goin on?!
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 27, 2011, 01:10:45 AM »
 Shadow heard Siriana in the other room and walked in. He stood in the doorway, waiting for when she was done.