Entertainment > Other Games

Sandbox Discussion

(1/3) > >>

Kuhns:
And no, I don't mean an actual sandbox.

I mean free roam games like: Assassin's Creed, the Elder Scrolls, (the) Fallouts, Infamous, Prototype, etc....

What was your favorite moment or things to do on them?...Or, maybe something you even hated about one?

One of my favorite moments was on...a game I can't quite remember the title for (:P). I came across a village full of people who were being terrorized by like, trolls or something--very nasty. They were like: "No, don't go and try to kill them, we'll die! (the trolls will come and kill us)" And I was like: "Whatever. I'll save you >:B" So, I go, kill the King Troll (or whatever it was) and then go back to the town, only to find...trolls killing everyone.

Me: Rly?

And then I killed the trolls and raided the town, making a huge sum of gold in the process.

The End.

Note:Unless you're being sarcastic about something you did related to the topic, I don't want chatspeak or anything like it here. If you can't type better than a four year old, then don't post.

silentkey:
Assasins creed II:
Uncle mario: don't ur reconize me?! Its a me a mario!

joe198098:
i havent had the chance to play oblivion yet except once. love morrowind(it came before it) and the glass armor looks way better. its dark gray plate with green glass spikes everywhere. also its funny how when you explore just outside the first town, a mage falls from the sky and dies right in front of you. having no common sense, i picked up his scroll used it and, voula, i go soaring through the air and it takes 5 minutes to get back to earth(not an exageration, or at least not too much of one) will by oblivion though in near future

silentkey:
U should def get oblivion! Its an awesome game, I literally played it all summer!

Kuhns:
Oblivion was an awesome game, but not as big or epic (feeling) as Morrowind. Morrowind had so many quests/people/monster/places to explore/ history. However, Oblivion was a bit 'smaller' but the graphics/level system/fight system/loot system/storyline were all better. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version