Official Forums > New Trainers / Welcome

New trainer hangout

<< < (2/202) > >>

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: spirit on December 26, 2009, 09:04:02 PM ---hello, i am new to pokemon universe and would just like to know where i can dow$^&@%$%$*()(&^%%^

NO! YOU DO NOT ASK THAT!!!!

lol that was weird (even i think so), but yeah, it's good be back guys, i have been waiting for the new PU website for a while, and now that it is here, i am very pleased with the way it looks and the features we have.

btw...for anyone who has been on this site for a while now, you'll know that when i say "im new" i really mean "im new to pokemon-universe v.2"

i kinda wish i still had the amount of posts i did from the first site, and that i could go look at the old forum threads, even if they were locked and only viewable

--- End quote ---

Hahha, same here spirit, on the old site I had ~1500 posts and now only 48 :P.. But it's good to have you back here at V2 :D

Carbon:
Something tells me that this thread isn't going to be used like it's supposed to. :X And that everyone's just gonna make their own threads. xD

Ael:
Hey, everyone! I'm Ael, I come from the U.S.A, and I'm new to Pokemon Universe. I joined a little before they changed the site to V.2, but I have not posted due to lack of time. Anyways, nice to meet you all. I can't wait untill the game is released.  :)

Darkstar64:
Hey everyone! I'm Darkmage64. I also joined a little before the website's V2. I can't wait to play the game in 2010! By the way, If anyone knows where I can get POKEMON pictures for my profile, send me a private message, or post it here for other people to see.

NIGHT-visi:
Hi, I'm NIGHT-visi, 17 years old, from Albania, Europe. I like playing online games, but I like better to watch anime and read manga... but, when I'm waiting for those, I'm gonna be here to play the game (in 2010 that is)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version