* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] In a corrupted world  (Read 45337 times)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] In a corrupted world
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2011, 10:05:43 PM »
"This way." Yuki said pointing in the direction where an sticker was labeled 'section 3' she ran ahead knowing that she would regret this one day.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:08:18 PM by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2011, 10:28:56 PM »
The Night was warm. I enjoyed the company of Rose and Zoura. I was sunrise and i was looking to have some fun. they woke up and i splash them with some water.

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2011, 11:22:33 PM »
Gengar had eventually pasted out the night before from shadowing us so I carried him into the forest and we went straight to sleep.The next morning i woke up  and swung straight out of bed hitting my head on the ceiling of a cage made of wooden twigs.Sitting beside me in a separate cage was gengar he was still out cold from over exerting himself the night before, he still had know idea he was locked in a cage.All the sudden my thought were interrupted by something pecking me in the side it was bunch of baby pidgey.They looked angry at me for some reason.

pidgey, pidgey, pidgey (trying to catch us like those mean men did our parents)

No we were just taking a nap I said now will you please let us out of this stupid cage.Wake up my friend for me please I said so we can get out of here.As they pecked him gengar sat up hitting his head on the ceiling just like i did.

Gen-Gen Gengar(Why are we locked in a cage?)

They think were here to capture them I told gengar.They said we already captured there parent's
Then gengar starts talking to them explaining what we really were doing.All about us meeting each other to this moment here and now.

Pidgey Pidgey(If your looking for the rebellion we could send one of us to show you were it's at)

That would really help I said thank you if were done arguing gengar would you please break these cages.Gengar used shadow claw which splices both are cages in half  now let's get going I said.

pidgey pidge pidge (First you have to promise if you attempt to do anything which will lead to the destruction of the goverment you have to come get us so we can help)

Fine I said now can we go?Which one of you will be are guide? One pidgey smaller than the rest stepped forward intending it was him that was our guide.Okay now let's get going I said setting of onto the path in front of me right behind pidgey.

We've all been there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2011, 11:54:49 PM »
I follow close behind, so far no one has noticed us. I look around, that presence was getting closer... then I realised we were the ones getting closer to it! I quickly grab the froslass hybrid, and we blend with the shadows. Just as we do a hybrid walks down the another hallway, and past ours. I couldent tell, but he seemed to be a Houndoom hybrid. He seemed decently powerful, around 70, and he looked around. He seems to stare at our direction, but then walked down another hallway. As soon as i knew he was gone I un-cloaked us.

That was a bit close for comfort, but we're safe. Say, do you happen to know him?
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »
"I don't know everyone in the base... I've never been on a mission before either, they usually let me serve everyone since I'm the maid." Yuki answered while she started walking again. "There are so many hybrids that follow the government, it's impossible to know them all." The room they entered was dark. Too dark to see anything. She heard the noise of a big heavy iron door shutting down behind them. "I am really going to regret this... Sorry Dusknoir..." The lights went on leaving no shadows. They were surrounded by gaurds and hybrids. "Good job Yuki, even though you got your own ways of taking care of hybrids that broke out." The lights were too bright to see the face of the man talking. "I'm sorry..." Yuki whispered and then walked away from the Dusknoir.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:06:24 AM by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2011, 12:47:22 PM »
Rhay looked at the Latios. "Aww, are you trapped? Does the wittwe wock monstew need help?"
He looked around at the bars. Most of them were littered around the floor, some had bent from their original position and blocked the corridor behind him. Not that it would be a problem if he had to go that way. "Do I look like I need help..?"

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2011, 04:39:32 PM »
I just started laughing, this was so predictable.

Oh my, you thought I'd fall for this? How cute! I knew that this was a trap at the very beginning, afterall, none of you can kill me.

I was smiling maniacly.
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2011, 07:03:01 PM »
Yuki got a kind of suprise by the sudden mood change the Dusknoir had. She expected him to shout at her for betraying him. The gaurds were laughing, even though they looked a bit nervous. Yuki had that stinging feeling that she shouldn't have done this, not because of the consequenses, but the idea that what she did is going against morals. "Indeed you cannot die Dusknoir... Froslass, you know what to do" Master said. It made Yuki shiver even more. She was afraid this decision master would take. "B-but master that hurts." Yuki started crying. "Stop whining and just do it." Yuki felt she had no choice, she looked in despair at the Dusknoir Hybrid.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2011, 07:34:28 PM »
I raised nan eyebrow and looked at her. She didnt seem to have any special abilities.

Also, I may not die, but none of yo will leave this room alive!

I said that in a cheerful tone with a smile.

Besides, I've been holding back my powers on perpose thinking it was pointless to fight... but now I started thinking differently.
. . .

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »
"Oh, we don't worry about that, because I just need one sacrifice to keep you down." Yuki reacted a bit uneasy on this by shivering even more.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2011, 08:06:26 PM »
I walked tward the leader, not even fased by any of the hybrids or guards. I simply walk past them, and when they try stopping me, they simply fase throuhg me. I stare right into his face.

Here's a tip: Dont threaten the life of anyone in front of me, especialy someone I like...

I smile and before he reacts i kick him into a wall.
. . .

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »
After a while we stopped walking to take a break,  hey pidgey I said do you know where we can find something to eat?

pidge -pidge(Only berries but if you want some follow me)

Okay hey gengar can you go with pidgey and collect some berries please?I said I'll start the fire so we can roast them.As they started walking off I picked a flint stone out of my bag and grabbed a stick spinning the stick on top of the flint stone creating sparks and making the fire blaze to life.

When gengar and pidgey returned I made berry stew it didn't taste very good but it was filling.Okay let's get going I want to hurry up and get to the rebel base I was eager to do anything I could to destroy the government.So we took off walking at a pretty fast pace heading north after about ten minutes of walking I fell in a hole this again I thought I'm not in  the mood.

well well look what I caught said a mysterious voice in a mocking tone.Let me out of hear I screeched furiously I am looking for the rebel base.Shut up he said  quietly you want the whole world to know were here if your here to join us you'll have to see the leader first. well then let's go I said.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:30:20 PM by tepig8592 »

We've all been there.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »
Suddently Yuki jumped behind him knocking him uncounious with shadow ball. "I-i''ll take care of him myself..." Yuki said. Master looked very angry, she knew she would be scolded for this for not catching that hit for him. "Fine, do whatever you like just make sure he doesn't escape." Yuki nodded and then took the Dusknoir by the arms and dragged the Dusknoir away. After she left the room and she knew nobody could see her. Then she took him on her shoulder and moved on. This time she knew what to do. First she made an hallucination in which the dusknoir hybrid was locked in a prison then she took him outside and left him somewhere so he could escape won't be found. Then she went back to the base.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »
I wake up, head hurting, someone sucker punched me or soemthing. I couldent remember who though. Then suddenly I swung myslef around, looking around where I am. It seemed like a cave of some sort. I peek outside and see it's night time. I look up and see something I thought I would never have seen for the rest of my immortyality. A star filled sky with a crecent moon in the middle. I was mesmorised, it was better than my dreams. Then suddenly I winced in pain, a memory flashed in my head. I remember looking into the night sky with someone... Then suddenly the memory fades. Who was it again... I cant remember... Ah well, I looked for the north star.... wait which one is it?.... This might take a while.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »
X: Yeah, kinda...

I floated a little closer to him.

X: You're kinda in the basement of an abandoned building filled with dead bodies. I could get out of here, and no one would know I did it. You on the other hand...

I backed off a little.

X: Well, let's just say you'd be trapped again.