* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 249484 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 10:27:02 PM »
Right after Warren sent the message he heard footsteps and saw a girl who he recognized as a daughter of Apollo, named Ayara walk right past him and into the armory looking for her weapons.Walking back inside the armory and picking up a gold ring  recognized as hers he said telepathically

Looking for this

Extending a hand and oferring her the ring he waited for her to take it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:34:24 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 10:29:09 PM »
The Hydra wrinkled it's snouts as it was pushed away from the body, but it didn't dare  protest. Not just now, anyway. Instead, it stared off into the direction of the door of the prison. " They're essscaping..." Hope looked over to the one that had kicked Agony away. He had dark hair, and his indifference to the hydra worried her.
" Ssso... You don't...sssay, work here?"
Agony hissed angrily, and glared at the demigod. " I'm pretty sssure there are other bodiesss inssside. There ISSS, after all, a jailbreak. It'sss quite amusssing, actually." Agony chuckled again, and the two began walking again, to go inspect the rest of the building. So far, no signs of others escaping. Which was good. Maybe some of the guards had gotten them all back into their cells. The hydra yawned lazily, and sat down to rest beside the eastern wall. THey could see far from here, and it was a perfect place to stop any further entry.
--
Bio refused to get off of Quinn, until he noticed that the others were leaving. He didn't want to be alone, but he was PRETTY sure the Apollo would be fine. He COULD, after all, heal himself.
The 11 year old got up slowly, and as soon as he was up, he was gone, leaping over heads, and broken booby traps, and ran right into the armory. He peered around.
Ohh, Daddy's not gonna be happy that I lost my panacea leaf and the cacudeus...
The first thing he found, was his chalkboard, lacking in the chalk. He REALLY hoped that no one had eaten or taken it.
He continued to look around, then turned to the others. He sat down on top of one of the shelves, and continued to look from there.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 10:32:28 PM »
What happened,why is my wound healed and why am I even still alive?

Well, you should be glad that's healed, that's one less thing to worry about.

He walked into the armory, and came out with my hammer, somehow he was able to lift it.

If you all wouldn't mind coming to the door of the armory I need some explanations.

He handed me my hammer, which I gladly took.

Ah, thanks, it feels right with a hammner. Now what's up?
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 10:33:47 PM »
Looking for this
I whipped around, and saw the Athena boy I had walked by holding my ring. I quickly walked over and took it, simply nodding.
I gave it a glance over, then quickly transformed it to check for damage. Once I was convinced it was fine, I slipped it on my finger and went back over to look for my other things. I quickly saw a glint of gold, and found my necklace buried underneath someones bandanna. Again, I checked for damage. It was fine too. I clipped it behind my neck.
Now, where the hell are my earrings....?
I glanced over and saw a little kid with bright red hair run in and grab a chalkboard, and then start looking for other stuff from on top of a shelf. I went back to looking for my earrings. My hand brushed against something.
Okay, why in all the world and the skies above is there a leaf here?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:46:26 PM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 10:47:59 PM »
Bio peered down from his perch. Everyone was searching for items that they had lost. He grinned, and went back to searching. Then, as his hands felt a sudden, sharp prick, he fell down to the ground, and spluttered furiously and incomprehensibly.
Huh. Mini scythes! How cute! But, painful...He got up, and poked the Apollo girl, with his free hand, to get her attention.
These don't happen to be hers, do they?
He peered over her shoulder, which was rather hard, considering his height compared to hers, but when he managed to, he pouted, and reached out for the leaf she held. He looked sheepishly, both shy and scared of the whole situation.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:29:00 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 11:32:01 PM »
I kept looking as I heard a small crash behind me, and some incomprehensible noises. I figured it was just someone cursing because they couldn't find there stuff. I looked up as someone tapped me on the shoulder. There was the little red-haired boy, trying to catch my attention.
I think I've seen him before...I'm pretty sure he's the kid of some minor god of healing...
I did a slight double take as I realized that
a.) He was pouting and pointing to the leaf. and
b.) He had my earrings stuck in his hand. And I mean STUCK. As in, stabbing into.
I turned to him, holding the leaf carefully. I didn't want to damage it, since I now knew who owned it. The kid would probably cry if it got broken.
Hey, I'm gonna get those outta your hand. Then you can have this, alright?
I THINK I heard somewhere that this little guy can heal himself...So he shouldn't be too bothered, once I get my earrings out of his hands...
Those are mine, so for future reference, be careful with them.

I reached over and carefully pulled the earrings out, as you would with thorns. I didn't wanna hurt him, so I tried to be gentle. Once they were out, I held the leaf out to him.
Don't know why you have something like this, but here.
Once he had his leaf, I took "The Rag", as I called it, out of my pocket. It's just this old bloodstained rag I keep with me to clean the blood off of my weapons. I quickly wiped my earrings off and stuffed the rag back into my pocket.
Now, damage check...
I transformed the kusarigamas to their full form, giving them a couple of experimental swings, spinning them on their chains as if to throw, and checking if the chains still changed lengths properly. I checked the handles, too. Everything was fine.
Good, they didn't mess with the magic...It would SUCK if the chains were jammed or somethin'...
I minimized the Kusarigamas and quickly put them in, just like I had for years.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:33:39 PM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2012, 11:45:22 PM »
Bio winced as she pulled the earrings out, although she was calm and gentle. They exchanged, and he carefully slid the panacea leaf from his hand, into a small jar in his pocket. He went on to lick the wound in his hand, and sudeenly jerked back as the Ayara swung her weapons. Net thing he knew, he was back up in his perch, shuddering in fear. Those thing were really sharp-looking.
He peered down, and when he saw that the Kusarigamas were also earrings, now in her ears, he cautiously, and slowly approached again.
Thank you... He signed with his hand. He knew she couldn't understand him, but if he could write it out somewhere.... He turned around, and started looking for his caduceus and chalk. He still wore his bangles, since they didn't do anything at all, but he couldn't find his hat...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2012, 11:47:29 PM »
I awoke in a dark cell, with nobody else around me. I couldn't remember what had happened after the guards found me and knocked me out, but I faintly heard some other people. My camera, wand, and sword were all missing. The guard was gone, I supposed chasing the others.
I surveyed my surroundings and noticed that the bars on the cell didn't go all the way up to the top.
Jackpot!
I slowly levitated, worrying that the guard might come back and see me as I made my way over the bars.
Ok, I'll just stick close to the ceiling so nobody sees me...
I floated down the hallway, towards the sound of voices. I passed over some people, but if there's one thing I know, it's that people rarely look up.
I heard the voices get louder as I got closer and found myself in an armory with some other kids.
There was a goth-looking girl with some Kusarigamas and a little red-haired boy cradling a leaf in his hand.
Anyone seen a camera around here?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2012, 11:52:12 PM »
After he saw Ayara  remove the scythe from the kid he recognized as Bio, son of the minor god Ascelpius. He got a better look at both of th em. After looking for a few second he realized just how young the two kids were.

Damn those gods, why are you to here, Ayara you couldn't be older than fourteen and Bio what are you eleven? and so you know, from now on don't talk I'll set up a telepathy link between all of us, its safer that way so no one hears us. So from now on just think what you want to say and the rest of us will hear.

Seeing a girl float in to the armory he sighed and said

You might as well get over here too.

That being said he went to work and after a few minutes the telepathy link was set. Talking through his telepathy link he said

Ok you guys from now on just think what you want to say we'll hear it, I'll give you fair warning though don't think anything stupi We'll all hear it, Hojo back there has already made that mistake.

He then turned back to Hojo and waved for him to come in. Communicating throught the telepathy link he said

Hurry up and get any thing you need because when the son of Apollo, Quinn I think his name was shows up we're setting out again.

(Dreadknight feel free to join us in the armory anytime you want)

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2012, 12:06:47 AM »
Ok you guys from now on just think what you want to say we'll hear it, I'll give you fair warning though don't think anything stupid We'll all hear it, Hojo back there has already made that mistake.

I noticed an older guy and figured he must be the one with the telepathy, and I saw some other people there too, but nobody was fighting so I figured we were all on the same side. I wasn't quite sure how to react to the realization that everyone could hear whatever I was thinking (and that the guy probably just heard that I called him old...).

Hurry up and get any thing you need because when the son of Apollo, Quinn I think his name was shows up we're setting out again.

I floated down to the floor and started looking for my camera, my wand, and my sword. I found the sword first, sitting on a shelf and looking undamaged. My camera was on top of a hat, and when I noticed the little boy looking for something I held it up. He ran over and took it, so I guessed I was right and it was his. I took a picture of everyone (I needed to document everything happening) and when the flash went off some of them glared at me.

Oops...

I found my wand on the top of a shelf, and quickly turned someone's sword that was lying on a shelf into a frog and back again to make sure it hadn't been tampered with.

I figured it was about time for introductions, since I only vaguely knew these people.

Hey guys, I'm Aerwynna, daughter of Hecate. And who are you?

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2012, 12:12:10 AM »
I looked up as I realized I scared the redhead. I thought about apologizing, and was about to do so, when the Athena kid spoke.
Damn those gods, why are you to here, Ayara you couldn't be older than fourteen and Bio what are you eleven? and so you know, from now on don't talk I'll set up a telepathy link between all of us, its safer that way so no one hears us. So from now on just think what you want to say and the rest of us will hear.
I bristled at his reference to my age. I turned and practically stomped over to him-which makes a good bit of noise when one is wearing steal toed combat-boots.
Do you have a problem with my age? I've seen you around-you're one of the higher up strategists. You were at the fight. So yeah, I know you can do some damage. I know you're smart, and you can use telepathy. But don't you DARE go acting like I don't know what I'm doing. I've been fighting to survive since I was born. Don't you DARE tell me I shouldn't be here.
I finished the little rant by glowering at him. I don't care HOW old he was-I grew up on the streets, dealing with humans AND monsters. I'm not letting ANYONE act like I don't know what I'm doing. Like I shouldn't be here.
I turned away, still fuming. There was a flash, and I glared when i realized it was some girl taking a picture.
I'm not sure pictures at a time like this are the smartest idea. (imma use bold for thoughts people can hear, now.)
I listened while she introduced herself.
yeah, I've seen her around before...
I growled the simplest, shortest answer possible.
Ayara. Apollo.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 12:21:21 AM »
Hey  guys, Im Aerwynna, daughter of Hecate. And who are you?

Warren turned and looked at her responding mentally

"First of all, Ayara I know your capable I saw you battle so no offence meant but seriously an eleven year old?, Also quiet down were trying not to get caught. and second I'm not old, I'm only twenty eight, you all are just young kids who shouldn't even be involved in this war except Ayara, and last of all; I'm Warren son of Athena, and use to be head strategist of the demigod army. I'm the only son of Athena ever to posess my psychic abilities and was captured in the assault on Mt. Etna."

Then looking at her again he said

" How old are you anyway?"

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2012, 12:23:16 AM »
Bio almost passed out when the levitating girl came in. THis was too much for him. He scampered back into his perch, and into the far back of it, before peeping out again. He realized that she wasn't a threat, and waved in a friendly way. THere was a large lack of guards, to say the least, but that was, of course, in their favor. She went to get a sword, and when he caught her with his hat, he leaped from his position, and took it happily, putting it on his head at a cocked position. He turned to the man who just spoke. A son of Athena, probably. He said that he had put them on a telepathik link, but he didn't really join in yet. In fact, he was even more nervous to speak than ever.
S-Setting out? Where? I'm not even supposed to be here! I was just...
He trailed off, as his eyes finally caught his caduceus. He triumphantly rose it above his head, and ran back to the group. He slipped slowly behind them, to take a look at the son of Apollo, Quinn, by the looks of it. He was probably resting. In fact, he was starting to feel a little tired too. The healing was kicking in, and with it, came weariness. He dragged himself back to the group, and sat down on the floor, to hear everyone else.
I need my chalk....
He pouted. I didn't even want to be here. He scooted himself over to Aerwynna, and looked with wide-eyed curiosity at her camera.
---
Meanwhile, outside, The Hydra had gotten bored, and now strolled along the bottom of Mt. Edna. " Thossse Godsss, THey're all yout talk about. I bet you want to be one," Agony hissed. Once again, Hope was ranting about how he had tarnished their record by killing one of the God's more minor heros. " Well, It'sss true! If it weren't for you and your bad habitsss, we wouldn't be here!"
THe two bickered, until they came across a Demigod,parent unknown. With a quick slash, he was dead. he hadn't even seen it coming. Staring up at the clouds, his red eyes glazing over. Hope looked away. " I'm telling you, we're condemmed to deal with that Hadesss and that Csserebusss creature now!"
Agony ignored her, as he dragged the body by it's gray hair back to the top.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:32:42 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2012, 12:32:39 AM »
I was still fuming while the Athena kid, Warren, spoke. Then he asked how old we all were.
14. Been with the demigods since I was 8.
I glanced over as I saw the redhead scamper around a little, and then sit down by the camera girl, "Aerwynna" and think something about chalk.
Chalk, chalk...
I looked around. There, over on the floor nearby, was a small piece of chalk. I walked over and picked it up.
Hey, redhead, is this your chalk?
I walked over and crouched down, holding it out to him.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:36:43 AM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2012, 12:39:35 AM »
I saw the boy come over to me, looking at my camera curiously, like he'd never seen one before. I removed the camera strap from around my neck and handed it to him.

Do you wanna see it?

He nodded and took it gently. I smiled at him to reassure him that it was fine.

I replied to Warren quickly, telling him I'm 16.

Oh, wait, here, lemme see that for a second...

I took it back, turned it on, and turned the flash off before giving it back to him, so he could take a picture.

Just point it at where you want it, look through here, and press this button...

Before he could take a picture, Ayara came over with some chalk...

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:42:24 AM by kayleero »