* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 252970 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #285 on: April 22, 2012, 02:50:38 PM »
I look at him, unconvinced.

He seems WAAAY to young to cast a spell this strong.
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 22, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »
me-I guess but everything is not as it seems at the moment.

I play with my sword a little,

me-We have to try and find a way back to everyone else.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 22, 2012, 03:02:20 PM »
Then I stopped in my tracks, realising soemthing.

H-hey.... do you think one of the t-titans came back?

I had fear all over my eyes.

I mean... it's possible, isn't it? They could be making the illusions...
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 22, 2012, 03:06:22 PM »
me-Could be, the only problem is why is he messing with us. They've got better things to do than play with a bunch of kids.

I start thinking about it,

me-It could be about the coffin.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #289 on: April 22, 2012, 03:53:10 PM »
The Hydra sneezed. It had found it's was back to where the battle was previously fought. They could smell them, moving in all directions.
" Ssson of Athena, where are you...."
Hope sighed. She lowered her heads, close to the ground, to see if they were hiding. She could smell two nearby, the sons of Posideon...Hojo, they called him? And then...The son of Hades. The one wh cut their belly.
Agony was coiled up on the back of his body, to make sure there weren't any Demigods following him, or if he could get a glimpse of the son of Athena. The moment he saw them, they would be done for. He wasn't going to go easy this time.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 22, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »
As far as Warren knew him and the other were the other real thing  leftin Mt.Etna but he decided to double check. Scanning for any signs oflife with his powers, he immediately sensed Jake and Hojo since they were the only ones not near him but then he picked up something else, Warren calmly communicated

The hydra!! Jake,Hojo be very careful and quite see if you can make it back to us. A titan has come backand is afflicting us all with illusions I'll try to take his attention off you.

That being said Warren removed the bracelet he wore to prevent the illusions and mentally shouted at theTitan

Hey guess what i'm immune to your illusions
---

Prometheus was sitting there toying with the few demigods who don't have there bracelets when he heard

Hey guess what i'm immune to your illusions

He instantly knew it was the Athena child and afflicted him with the worst illsusions imaginable stopping his assault on every demigod but Warren and Ayara.

--

Warren instanly felt a stabbing pain shoot through his body and knew the illusion were about to begin he shouted one last message before he fell and just managed to toss the last three bracelets with the charms across the floor on the then began ground writhing in pain.

Everyone see if you can help Jake and Hojo get back here and don't worry about me also keep working with Ayara.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 22, 2012, 05:18:21 PM »
Warren-The hydra!! Jake,Hojo be very careful and quite see if you can make it back to us. A titan has come backand is afflicting us all with illusions I'll try to take his attention off you.

Back to them, Where are they?

me-Come now let's pick up pace.

I start running, making sure Hojo was right behind me.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 22, 2012, 05:41:45 PM »
You slowly awaken and look around. The snow's gone, and everyone's here except Jake and Hojo. Looking down, you see a strange bracelet clamped onto your wrist. You scratch the back of your head and say, So, uh, is everyone okay?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 22, 2012, 06:09:51 PM »
Prometheus was still sitting on the mountain top when a voice  in his head echoed

Prometheus we've found the secrets we are looking for report to us now  and we will  proceed  with the plan of awakening

Ptometheus was shocked from the voice but responded

Yes Kronus I will be there immediately

Prometheus waved his hand making it where his powers would linger even after he was gone and boomed through Mt.Etna

You demigods are lucky my leige Kronus has called away but rest assured you will be dealt with.

Then he said to Agony and hope mentally

You have a son of  Poseidon and Hades near you, do not engage them until they're back with the rest of the group. on my return  I expect you to have them out of here if you know what I mean.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 22, 2012, 06:20:37 PM »
I said mentally,

me-Are you alright, can you hear me?

I ran quickly down the corridors but slow enough so Hojo could keep pace.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 22, 2012, 08:02:50 PM »
Warren regained control and the pain went away and he knew the titan must have left but that raised the question why Warren stood up and saw everyone else starting to stir, He rubbed his eyes and asked mentally

Is everyone alright?

He then looked down and realized Ayara was still suffering. He saw how much pain she was in and bent down placed his palm on her forehead and searched her mind. What he saw horrified him there were voices of him and the other telling her she was alone. He paused and then shouted in her mind

Warren Renniger, son of Athena and first and only wielder of telepathy, commands you to be gone.

He then stood back up and told the others who were stirring

She should be fine now give her some room

Turning around he remembered Jake and Hojo were still in danger he bolted down the hallway daggers drawn and after a moment slammed right into something standing back up he saw who he had slammed into it was Jake. reaching out a hand to help him up he said

Did you lose the hydra?

(Lubbies thats your Que)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 22, 2012, 08:07:54 PM »
I was running quite quickly when I was slammed into by Warren, agh not again. He helped me up.

Warren-Did you lose the hydra?

me-I thinks so, I'm not sure. I everyone ok?

My stomach rumbled faintly.
Grafics Cat <3

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 22, 2012, 08:11:10 PM »
I was silently following Jake, not wanting to be left alone with a hydra of all things, then he ran into Warren.

Did you lose the hydra?

Dunno'.

I thinks so, I'm not sure. I everyone ok?

I look and see my hammer against the wall. Did i leave it here? I slowly approach it, making sure it wasent an illusion, and picked it up. It seemed some of my power returned.

Well, I got my weapon back.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 22, 2012, 08:23:41 PM »
I thinks so, I'm not sure. I everyone ok?

Warren looked at him and handed him the bracelet with the skeleton on it and then handed Hojo the on with the trident on it and said to both of them

Well I think Ayara and Bio got the worst of it Bio is a shaking fit and Ayara I justed cured but she I assume she will still be a nervous wreck at first. and before you ask those baracelets are gifts from are  godly parents they will prevent further illusions. Now lets get back to the re-

He was cut off by the sound of scraping claws

Jake, Hojo, come on we have to get back to the others we stand no chance against that hydra by ourselves and this time Jake you have permission to aim to kill.

(WTP thats your que with the hydra)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 22, 2012, 08:37:03 PM »
I heard tg scraping  noise.

me-Go warn everyone I'll hold it off as long as I can

I unsheath my sword and turn around
Grafics Cat <3