* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day  (Read 91888 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Random Zombie RP| Time: Day
« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2012, 12:54:16 AM »
Tanu slid the gun back into his pack feeling the extra weight on his shoulder, then he turned to Al

No, I kinda screwed up the generator. It won't power on, I delayed it or something, I was gonna ask if you knew what could I do to fix it?

He climbed out the shop, and set off towards the fire station, hell, he had no where else to go! He slung his axe over his shoulder and walked away quietly. He walked away from the moaning he heard and he began to run for the fire station.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:28:12 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2012, 10:06:04 PM »
I grin as I see the backpack.

me-Awesome, a backpack.

I sling it over my shoulder and it's quite heavy, I unzip it to find food. A wild smile spreads my face and I close the pack. I look up and notice something that I didn't notice before and it horrified me, there was a splatter of blood all over the wall and it was fresh. I run outside to be greeted by a mob of 4 zombies. What did Al say again, to stay and fight is better to run? I shrug and ready my kukri, the first zombie launches towards me and I swung widely and lopped off its head. The next two came at the same time and I stabbed on in the head and it fell all over me, it made me stumble and the next zombie bit inches from my face and I shoved it away. I took off quickly and the zombies gave the chase.

me-If it's gonna be like this every time I go out I might as well stay inside.

One of the zombies gains and I turn round and slash, taking off the zombies upper head. I charge at the last zombie and it does as well. The zombie jumps at me and at the last second I side step and the zombie falls on the ground, it struggles to get up but it's already over.

me-Take this rot-face.

I slash at its head and it stills. I look at the kukri and it's stained with brownish blood. I look away and walk, I have no idea where though.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2012, 11:47:52 PM »
with everyone gone, Al locks the door to the roof. People can still use the roof to get to safety, but they will not be able to get into the store until Al wakes up. He heads to his bed and goes to take a nap.

All my best thinking is while I sleep. Time to figure out the lighthouse problem.

He relaxes and drifts off to sleep.

(After a few posts, I will wake him up to contact nightshade, and we'll begin the lighthouse mission.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 01, 2012, 12:00:26 AM »
Tanu looked and could see the fire station just a little further, he picked up hi space and then broke into a full speed run. A lrge branch snapped under his foot with a crack and Tanu froze. Glancing around he heard moaning and then a roar. a zombie leaped at him and he swung his axe, killing it. Then he turned and ran with a horde of zombies several hundred yards behind him. As he got too the fire station, he pounded the door

Tiren if you can hear me, let me in!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 01, 2012, 12:28:27 AM »
Searching for the food in the Fire Station. Out of no wheres I hear a loud banging on one of the doors...

"Tiren if you can hear me, let me in!"

"Yea, Hold on let me undo the lock!"

As the door opens I see a horde of zombies running after Tanu.

"Might wanna hurry and get in here man...."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 01, 2012, 12:36:55 AM »
Tanu ran in, slamming the door behind him. He could feel the zombies, trying to beat the door down in vain. The moans seemed to echo across the fire station, and it freaked Tanu out. He paused looking around, then he went over to the water dispenser and splashed his face, plastering his hair to his head. Then he turned to Tiren and swung his axe onto the floor. looking around he began searching for some kind of food,

Do you know where any food is Tiren?

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2012, 12:41:23 AM »
"Do you know where any food is Tiren?"

"Well we could always try the lobby of the sleeping area."
"Fire stations usually have a place they can relax and such and usually has food there or snacks."

Walking upstairs to the bedding area to see if anything is up there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2012, 12:48:36 AM »
Tanu nods,

Yeah their's probably somethin up there.

He quietly walks up the steps behind Tiren, hollow thuds echoing each foot step. Tanu reached the room right after Tiren, he quickly glances around, surveying. Ignoring the beds, he walks past Tiren and begins searching.

Where to look?

(This is a rhetorical question, you don't have to answer.)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2012, 10:00:31 PM »
I pulled my ax out of the body of a zombie, it was still alive despite having lost all of it's limbs. "I'll give it to ya guys, you don't know the meaning of quit. Too bad you're going to learn it today!" I brought my ax up and quickly chopped it's head off in a single motion. I could see the Fire Station about a hundred yards up the road, but I wasn't heading there just yet, an outdoors shop had caught my eye, who knows what treasure could be hidden in there.

I walked up to the door of the shop and peered in looking for any sign of zombie habitation. *inspects store*

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2012, 10:24:54 PM »
*inspects store*

2x tails, 1x heads- Failure

There is absolutely nothing in the shop. All the shelves have been cleared, probably from the rush to get supplies when the outbreak reached the island. Unless you like a dark empty place, it would probably be best to move on. A couple zombies are aware of your presence, but have not located you yet.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2012, 10:51:57 PM »
The store is barren of everything but shelves, which are useless. I take note of a few zombies sniffing around and take the hint, I slowly back out of the shop and walk away. I just wasted twenty minutes of my life for nothing, disappointed I turn back towards the Fire station and resume my walk towards it. Twenty steps further my eyelids are so heavy I feel like they are weighted down, I nearly trip over a boulder as I struggle to keep them open. A few minutes later I hear the screams and roars of zombies. Just what I need! Almost as if a switch went on in my head my eyes snap open and I'm fully alert again; thank you adrenaline! I adjust my gauntlet and get my ax ready for a fight then I start towards the Fire Station, aint no dead jack asses gonna to keep me from getting my beauty sleep!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 11:02:34 PM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2012, 11:09:50 PM »
Tanu paused listening, the zombies let out a shriek as if they had found prey, in an instant Tanu was down the staris and out the door. He swung his axe taking out two zombies, then ducked and did a sweep with hisaxe, cutting off several zombies legs, he fought a path threw the zombies and saw the old man from earlier. Whipping around he killed a zombie then shouted

Get inside now!

Then he whipped back around and began fighting anew.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #282 on: June 02, 2012, 12:06:33 AM »
Tanu yells at me to get inside quickly before returning to the fight. No way in hell I'm going inside with out killing a few of these maggot brains! I knock on to the ground then use my boot to smash it's skull open, in the same movement I take the head off of another. As I work my way towards the firestation I behead a few of the zombies, I grab one of the heads and run inside the fire station with it for no apparent reason. "You going to close that door young man?!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 02, 2012, 12:10:28 AM »
Tanu slams the zombie across the grass, knocking it into several more, then he boltsand a zombie jumps on him,  knocking him to the ground. Tanu snarled andslammed the zombies head off, then he yelled to Will

Close the door geezer, and don't open it until I say!

Then he leaped to his feet and shouldered his axe shouting

Come get some you undead maggots!

The hoard charged at once and Tanu hurled himself into the fray, fighting for all he was worth.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 02, 2012, 12:34:10 AM »
As I was searching through some food packages out of no wheres I hear a lot screaming outside.

"What in the hell is going on?"

I hurry downstairs to see an Older man standing at the door.

"What the? Where is Tanu at?"

About that time I hear from outside.....

"Come get some you undead maggots!"

My eyes get big in surprise and bolt out of the door pushing the man out of the way.
Seeing Tanu standing there I am guessing about to go all out on the zombies....
I quickly put on my Mace glove and unsheathe my Sword. Seeing zombie parts all over the grass.....

"Well now it looks like you could use some help!"