* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

Which song should become the RP's "title song"? Pick 2!

Spirit of Life: http://youtu.be/YeaGUfZM5hs
The Heart Knows the Truth: http://youtu.be/AIF2pA3AEOA
Moments of Peace: http://youtu.be/8fuKtJZybaw
Liquid Negrocity: http://youtu.be/r8sBtl3WYZo

Author Topic: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds  (Read 102876 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #510 on: May 06, 2013, 12:43:45 AM »
I know we've been waiting on me to post, and I've just been really busy lately. I should have one up soon.

EDIT: It looks like post will come Wednesday, sorry about the delay.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:14:58 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 09, 2013, 03:55:11 AM »
Although rushed, GM Post is finally up.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 09, 2013, 04:21:11 AM »
I'd just like to say, Nexalas, I am so sorry to hear about the loss that is going to happen in approximately 10-20 posts concerning Protan.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 09, 2013, 02:06:08 PM »
i'm gonna try to keep up with the rp to increase my current knowledge on rps so i can do a bit better in future rps, and i'm gonna have to know some more characters xD
i'm kind of suckish with knowing the characters in kingdom hearts right now.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 09, 2013, 05:32:03 PM »
That's perfectly fine, but if you want to join, we are currently accepting profiles, and we'll be more than happy to fill you in and help.

For everyone else, GM Post is unlikely to come tonight, but it should be up tomorrow night. I know I haven't revealed Warren and Protan's arena yet, either, and will try to have it up as soon as possible so that an outcome can be determined. News will also come soon on what to do with the "deaths" of your characters. Lastly, I should have details on the next music contest up soon, hopefully today, but no promises on exactly when that'll come.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 10, 2013, 02:04:49 AM »
So, for multiple reasons, I may have to close this RP soon, unfortunately. Thoughts on that, everyone? I don't plan on leaving the RP section just yet, and I may open something new, but I would like everyone's honest opinion on what they think.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 10, 2013, 02:51:47 AM »
I for one would really be upset if you did. I mean, I do realize if something gets in the way and you need to focus on that, then by all means go ahead, this isn't nearly as important. But I do like checking every day to see if anything new happened, and even if it takes two weeks between every post, I'd stay.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 10, 2013, 03:03:53 AM »
Well, I'm happy to hear you say that, because Nex and I are in talks of a new RP "project" as I'll call it, should this one shut down. I personally loved this RP, and maybe one day it'll see a revival, but there are several reasons I may have to close it for now. Details about Nex and I's new RP will be coming anywhere between tonight and Sunday, and I think it'll garner everyone's attention. It'll be something unique and never before seen. It is high risk, but I think we'll pull it off, and I absolutely expect all of you (with the exception of the newly retired Blades) to check it out and hopefully have some input. I think you'll all thoroughly enjoy it. Besides, with Cortex and Blades leaving the RP section, the people who want to RP don't really have much of an option, especially for non-KH fans.

What Nex and I are planning is going to be really cool, and maybe even a bit revolutionary, and I'm looking forward to seeing the somewhat new-ish RP section develop and change. I'm keeping this OOCC open for now, as we can still discuss the RP and such until I release the details on what I'm working on with Nex. Also, I'd really appreciate everyone's feedback. How'd you like the RP? Thoughts on me as GM? Could I have done anything better, or is there something you'd like to see in my future RP's? What about the input you guys had, like seeding the fighters for the tournament, voting on worlds, the music, etc.? I'd also like to thank each and every one of you for the support and effort you all put into this RP. I had a ton of fun, and am so glad I got to do this RP with you guys, you're the best.

Lastly, I've dropped a couple of hints in this OOCC post about what 9Nexalas6 and myself are working on, and so, let the speculation begin! Plus, if you feel the need to, spreading hype about this project and building interest in the next couple of days would be cool to see XD

EDIT: I'm going to have this and the RP locked so that I can post what Nex and I are working on later tonight. I still want all of your feedback if you would like to give it to me, so please just send it in a PM.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:14:30 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 10, 2013, 08:41:07 AM »
Okay, RP locked as per request :)

I'll keep the OOCC open and let it lock by itself if it stays inactive, just in case there are still things to be talked about the RP.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 10, 2013, 11:05:30 PM »
Thanks, Jerry, and if anyone wants to give feedback, go ahead and do so here. Also, would you guys want me to give you a quick rundown on what was going to happen, or would you rather me keep it a secret, should this happen to be revived one day (or we could even do a sort if sequel, if I want)?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 11, 2013, 03:10:50 AM »
I vote for revival and then sequel if we're up to it
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 16, 2013, 12:55:04 AM »
We have decided that, should anything else be done, it will be a sequel. I will post a brief summary I just quickly typed for what was to basically happen in the rest of the RP later.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 17, 2013, 03:35:37 AM »
As of right now, I've decided that my next RP after the outcasts will be somme sort of sequel to this one. Anyway, here's a QUICK summary of the plot that was left. It was taken from a message I sent Nex over on Skype, so some details might be missing or be a little shaky, but you get the general idea:

Basically, the hooded guys that were taking over the Nocturnes were followers of Xehanort, and were attempting to resurrect him.

They went about this by taking over the Nocturnes so that they could better evaluate the people known as vessels. These vessels were people that they believed were strong enough to contain pieces of Xehanort's heart (that's why Aladdin disappeared, he was thought of as a vessel and captured). That's what happened to Jack in Port Royal and the guy in the blue cloak (this is what he looked like: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6H_RaInbkbvLmsq1F5h84FyekhG-RLpE5RH4IrDdU0W5H4d2jyQ), as Jack was a vessel, and contained the piece of Xehanort's heart that covered insanity. Jack was not treated as a special character, that was just done to tie the plot together. He was just as strong as everyone else.

Now, when we would have been stranded on the world of Hoth, King Mickey would have reappeared, not long after the Nocturnes took over the Cavalry HQ, forcing them to relocate to Disney Castle. Over time Prince Adam became corrupted and overthrough Lea, the Cavalry leader (Mickey had been imprisoned in a dungeon by Adam), and this caused the Cavalry to fall (we would have been in the main warfront when this happened). The Nocturnes also fell, as they were betrayed by the followers at some point later on. Summing it up quickly, a new organization would have been formed by all of our characters in order to stop the followers from resurrecting Xehanort, and at that time Riku fully returns to the RP, getting the two most qualified OCs to become keyblade masters, as it turned out, 3 keyblade masters were needed to break the lock on Destiny Islands to get to Sora, and with King Mickey imprisoned, Riku was the only available master. What Blades and I had planned, should Leon and Warren become the masters, Riku would have given Leon his power to wield the light, and Warren his ability to wield the space in between. Riku would have kept the darkness for himself, as it would have been too difficult for anyone else to control.

So basically, the 3 masters locate Sora as Mickey joins them, having escaped from his prison. Once they convince Sora to join them, they set back off to the others, who have HQ set up in Traverse Town, only to find out that most of them left for Never Was, as it is believed that the Followers were preparing to resurrect Xehanort. There they run into trouble with some of the other followers, but it turns out to be a distraction, as Xehanort is being resurrected in the Keyblade Graceyard. The group eventually arrives there, but it is too late, as soon as they get there, they witness Xehanort being brought back to life. There's also an army of every heartless that was contained in kingdom hearts, controlled by Xehanort. A massive fight breaks out, the OCs, assisted by Sora and Riku, begin taking down the heartless. They are split into two groups at one point, having to face the Follower leader I just showed you, as well as the one who took over as the Nocturne leader (his appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIDNHB_ysfU13_QdgaUa6Mw1I1JU8AMJqZfC1lUkAZ_PQ0mqek1w). The RP's two keyblade masters are then left alone to fight Xehanort.

Anyway, Sora would have then had to sacrifice himself in a special way to seal Kingdom Hearts, returning all of the heartless to their human selves, while taking Xehanort with him into Kingdom Hearts itself. The two Followers would have either been killed or captured.

The RP would have then ended with a public hero awards ceremony at Disney Castle, where each character is asked to give a speech the crowd upon receiving a medal (they could refuse if they wanted). Then Riku, Mickey, and Lea all give short speeches, each one focusing on something different as the OCs are left  standing there to reflect on everything, likely tuning out the speeches, except for the end of Lea's (who goes last), which talks about how everyone's great sacrifices were not in vain, and that thanls to the new government of all worlds and their structure,  evil shall never rise up again.

Although this is fairly ironic, seeing as there will likely be a sequel.

So that's that. Give me your thoughts, and again, this is just a general idea, I had something bigger and much better typed up somewhere else, but I can't find it at the moment. Also, the list of world's we had left, in an expected order, are:

-Spirit Realm (everyone who died in the tournament goes here to be resurrected)
-HQ
-Death Star
-Hoth
-Halloweentown
-New HQ
-Land of Dragons
-HQ
-Dwarf Woodlands
-Traverse Town and Mastery Test (This was the new, Resistance organization HQ)
-Destiny Islands for Masters, Radiant Garden for everyone else
-Traverse Town
-Never Was
-Keyblade Graveyard
-Disney Castle

Once again, I had a ton of fun in this RP with you guys, and I''m looking forward to the sequel, but for now, I have to focus solely on The Outcasts.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100