Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

Sprites Idea

(1/3) > >>

nightshade06:
Here is something that really I wouldn't say to change the game. I had just thought of this. Why not have a thread here to where you actually have the human sprite thing like they had in Bryans competition? But here you can just do this when you are bored and post it here. No rules on what you create on the sprite. Infinite outer space is the limit! Go from making a regular sprite to a guy in a diva costume. I don't know what all options there are. But this might be a good way to have your stuff shown to the devs of this game. Possibly they might like one that was posted and actually use it in game? Was just something that I thought might help out the game a bit. And also would allow people something more to do on the site. :)

Here is the sprite diagram Bryan had.

Mine as well put all the pics he had up to help people out who don't really know what they are doing?

___________I am not taking credit for creating these sprites. I have in no way had anything to do with creating these shells. From what I can recall this was what Bryan the lead pixel artist on Pokemon Universe created for the competition.-------------------------------------

Yume Tsuki:
I think this is actually a good idea.
It doesn't even matter if the pixel art would be bad, we can still use the concepts :3
Though we still need the sideway sprites for the female version. The game will probably only contain males in the first public beta

nightshade06:
Well if it could be possible to to have someone make the shell for it lol it might be possible that the community can help out a bit with it too :P

Edit

I guess I will start it off maybe some people will follow once something is posted for it :P

Introducing my first attempt at a Pokefan! :D I know it isn't that great. It isn't my final product yet but I thought it might get things going a bit.

genbor:
 I already saw Whitepinkbun's Pokefan a few days earlier, but yours looks good too. :D

nightshade06:
it was the first thing I could think of just to get something on here :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version