* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon  (Read 37182 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Morning| Sunny
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 06:42:37 PM »
@Yuki (Didn't know what to do, so I did a coin flip. Results: 2 heads, 1 tails; Expect something good)

As the little dragon flew, a traveling man noticed her. He was avoiding the battle nearby as well as he could. In a strange twist of fate, the had the sudden urge to put down a sack of food by a large boulder, and waved the dragon over. It has been a while since he ate, and he didn't mind if he had a little company.

@Humen as 52 (3 heads; Lucky you. :D)

One of the fleeing scavengers dropped a round object. It is a map module, and can be easily installed into any interface.

@Nex as Isaach

A rebel noticed the monster approach the town. They didn't look menacing, but more lost.

Hello over there. It's not wise to stand around. Head to the capitol building, down the road from here. Someone will speak to you as soon as possible.

as Urusu

The mechanic finished the arm in a flash. It wasn't his best job, but it should hold for now. He got back up and rejoined the fight.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 01:27:49 AM »
Urusu

Nodding, Urusu tested his arm, moving it around. It was a bit stiff but it would have to do until the battle was over. With that, Urusu jumped out of the way of a few bullets, firing a few shots at a Utopian soldier and taking cover. He sank into the shadows, walking low to another point, then emerged and fired at a Utopian, accurately hitting him in the arm, causing him to drop his gun, making him an easy target for the other rebels.

Isaach

His ears perked up, surprised that he hasn't been shot yet. That at least confirmed that the town was a lot more peaceful than the rest of the underlands. He thanked the rebel and followed to road, he was still tired but the fact that he made it to his destination lifted his spirits. He followed the road and soon made it to the end of that road, noticing an important-looking building.

Well, this should be it. Just as good a guess as any.

He walked into the building, not really knowing what to expect.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 03:08:08 AM »
Model #52

#52 confused about his current whereabouts and what lead him to come here, stood alone wondering how he could of ended up in such condition. Curious #52 wandered into the cave opening and was immediately horrified at what could be seen before him. Previous M.C.A.D. models laying there, crushed and destroyed. #52 was unable to process what could have led to this.

Thi.....This doesn't make any sense. Why are all these M.C.A.D.s here. Could there have been some sort of recall to dispose of us? No, that cant be it. There's no way i could have reactivated if that was the case.

After thinking it over #52 decided there was only one place were he could find out what had happened.
I'll go to the factory whatever happened to these guys all the information should have been sent there.

With a heavy sulk #52 exited the tunnel leading to his fallen brethren.
Now the question is how do i get to the factory? I don't recognize this area at all i might be able to find my way to a city or something if i follow those people from earlier. Huh, what this now?

Looking down at his feet #52 find a round machine at his feet. He picks it up trying to identify what the object could be.

What is this thing? Look like it might fit into one of my ports.
#52 inserted the machine into a data port and began searching the files.
Woah! Its got a map of the entire region.....but i don't recognize any of these cities. I suppose if i enter the coordinates of the factory i should be able to find it still.

After inputting the coordinates to the factory the map gave the results that the factory was in Sector 0. #52 Set off to the northeast in search of the factory of his origins.

John Anderson

John had made his way to Junk town and outside the city gates was the hound rider waiting for his next customer.

Hey man mind letting me hitch a ride to Hark's City.

Sure you got the money to pay for it.

John reached into his wallet he was running low on cash with his sword repairs.
Uh will this be enough to take me there preferably before nightfall. Guess me getting called in for a job was pretty fortunate.

Examining the money the rider called his fire hound forward instructing John to get on its back. After counting all the money the rider hoped onto the fire hound and on his word they blasted down the road on their way to Hark's city
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 12:49:15 PM »
Peter-The guy is a chosen, but he has a really lame power. Just don't let him touch you and you'll be fine. As for ammo, you're going to have to do that on your own buddy. As soon as you're done, just send us a radio massage. And don't go easy on this guy, he does some pretty shady things on the side, so you'll be doing a ....service in a way.

Felix-Ill get it done but after this job, I never want to see you two again.

Felix took the pipe, it was slightly heavy but seemed quite well balanced. Felix walked away thinking about what they said about not letting the target touch him. What exactly would happen if he did? Felix started off towards Callin's Sector. He just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible and hopefully nothing goes horribly wrong.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 03:01:11 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »
Tanith

Tanith noticed a man waving over to her. Curiously she headed in his direction. Apparently he just wanted some company to rest with and eat some food so she just sat down. He even shared some food with her. The taste definitely beat those berries she ate before but she ain't the one to be picky about food. And she was of course curious of what the man had seen in his travels and was eager to listen.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 10:29:21 PM »
(Assuming control of blades's characters until further notice. More to keep the RP going.)

Warren

Warren was knocked to the floor. He felt Archie's arm with full force, but quickly recovered.

Do you mind watching where the hell you're going?

He calmed down when he noticed it was only Archie, and he couldn't have come at a better time.

Warren, I was just about to get you. You have your first mission, a rescue. We got a radio call from the black sector. I have Mike and Colette waiting for you with some hounds. Get there immediately.

Understood... one more note, you should watch how you walk. Just saying.

Warren headed over to the kennels, and three hounds were ready, with Mike and and Colette already mounting theirs. Warren got on the third, and the three headed to the black sector, while Mike filled him in on the details.

@Nex as Isaach

Archie went to the capitol building to find a lone monster waiting for him.

Hello, how may I help you?

as Nexos

The paladin is met by his quartermaster, who hands him a piece of paper.

We need you to head to the Underlands for a little "clean-up." All of the mission details are ready there. I suggest you arm yourself.

With that, he saluted and left his recruit to his duties.

@ Yuki

The man looked at the dragon a little more.

You know, I never seen a creature like you before. I knew that you were friendly though, seeing as you didn't charge at me the instant you seen me.

He noticed something sticking out of her scales.

What's that you have there?

He held out his hand to allow her to hand over the object if she felt like it.

Mortecai

There, he's finally finished.

Mortecai was working in his lab, finishing up a new experiment. He had been tasked with creating a brand new breed of super soldier, codenamed Project Demon. He didn't take any shortcuts with this one.

Alright Ko, time to wake up. You have a meeting to get to, and I don't want you to be late.

A man got up from his stasis, wearing a mask so no one could see his face, and a look of bloodlust in eyes.

Yes, my master. I shall obey.

The two left the lab, on their way to see the leader.

@ the battle field.

The rebels pushed back the Utopians, winning the battle, but not the war.

(To everyone, you can interpret your post any way you like, but if you're having trouble, feel free to PM me.)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:31:44 PM by Cortex J. »

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 11:39:02 PM »

Following his newly installed map #52 leaves the border of the jagged sector to the Yontela sector. When he looks up past the rocky hills into the sky a sight yet to be seen before is hovering over the distant land. It was Utopia  glistening in the sky and was indeed a glorious sight to behold for the first time. #52 decided to use his map to discover what he was observing.

Utopia huh, wonder when they built that. It definitely wasn't there before I shut-down.

John Anderson

Racing down the connecting roads John on top of the fire hound raced through west side of the underlands passing by Collin's sector within a few hours.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 11:50:45 PM »
Tanith

Taking the note from her scales she gave the note to the traveler. "A broken robot was holding it. It might be outdated though." She said to him while he was reading. "But I don't know the person it should be sent to..." Tanith looked at the man still reading through the note. Maybe he knew the name written on the paper, then he could give her directions. She started daydreaming about exploring the world and that letter might actually give her a reason to go someplace. In the distance she saw the floating city, like always she could practically see it from everywhere. Various people she heard about it was called "Utopia" or a corrupt place. She would definitely like to go there someday and explore it, when she finds a way to get there, or when she can fly properly since her wings were too small to actually lift her from the ground. Then she wondered, what happened after she escaped the lab? Are they still looking for her? Or did they give up? She give it much thought, but one thing was sure: She didn't want to go back in that 'cage'.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »
Tanith

Taking the note from her scales she gave the note to the traveler. "A broken robot was holding it. It might be outdated though." She said to him while he was reading. "But I don't know the person it should be sent to..." Tanith looked at the man still reading through the note. Maybe he knew the name written on the paper, then he could give her directions. She started daydreaming about exploring the world and that letter might actually give her a reason to go someplace. In the distance she saw the floating city, like always she could practically see it from everywhere. Various people she heard about it was called "Utopia" or a corrupt place. She would definitely like to go there someday and explore it, when she finds a way to get there, or when she can fly properly since her wings were too small to actually lift her from the ground. Then she wondered, what happened after she escaped the lab? Are they still looking for her? Or did they give up? She give it much thought, but one thing was sure: She didn't want to go back in that 'cage'.

The man took the note and read it aloud.

Jonathan, this Melony has important data on the recent monster sightings. The drive can be found inside the chassis. I hope this helps you with your book. I would make the trip myself, but my condition has gotten worse. I only pray this gets to you safely, your book could mean the difference between life and death.

He thought ton himself for a second.

Jonathan, Jonathan. The only man I know that is working on a book with that name is Jonathan Alabastar. He's in junk town right now, which would explain the robot. I think that data might be important. Let's see...

All of a sudden his eyes began to glow, and images flashed before him. He seen the robot, running towards it's destination, then it was hit by some sort of projectile. A couple of bandits came and stripped the robot of it's lead shell, but one of them seen the drive and took it with them. They headed south, in the direction of the central sector, below utopia. After that, the image became fuzzy.

Figures. Bandits always thinking about themselves. Wouldn't be right for them to keep that data though. Young dragon, I think fate has handed you a task, one I fear you must do alone. I have business in the hope sector to attend to.

He fashioned a sack and placed some food and supplies in it, small enough for her to carry.

It's up to you if you want to take this, but I will say this. The man with the data has a large scar over his left eye, reaching down to his mouth. He will not be too hard to find. They headed to the area beneath Utopia. I have to head out now, so good luck in your travels.

He took a bow.

I very much enjoyed meeting you.

With a smile and a wave, he left the little dragon.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 09:09:20 PM »
Tanith

The tiny dragon watched the traveler as he left. "Hummm... ~ There are a lot of interesting abilities in the world. He must have seen what had happened." She thought for a moment about what he said. She looked at the note again. "Life and death..." Then she looked towards the floating island. She was planning on walking as close as possible to the floating island anyway. To find a way to get up there without the need to fly. Whoever this Jonathan was, he would probably be more glad if the data actually reached him instead of just the note. And secondly, Tanith didn't know much about this world yet so she didn't know which direction to go anyway if she wanted to go to Junk town. "Well, it's decided then! Off to the floating shiny island. ~ She didn't look forward to confronting the bandits but she might find a way to solve the problem without fighting. She picked up the sack with a stick and then went in the direction of the floating island.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 11:17:43 PM »
Isaach

He was a bit surprised by the huge figure, but he didn't dwell on the thought. After all, Isaach wasn't exactly human either.

Uh... Hi. I was wondering if I could join the rebellion.

Urusu

He had the equivalent of a sigh when the Utopians retreated. He didn't like the fact that he killed a few people, but he knows it was necessary. He started on his way back to Hope Village.

Nexos

He saluted the quartermaster, reading the paper as he equipped his sword and pistol. Apparently a few rebel prisoners escaped a Utopian encampment in the marshlands. He smiled, looking over the profiles. This will be fairly simple but interesting, there are three escapees in total, one of them is a human but there is also a monster and a chosen among them. He loaded some lead ammo onto his belt and went on his way down to the wastelands, he had a good idea where the escapees were heading...
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 01:32:12 AM »
Isaach

He was a bit surprised by the huge figure, but he didn't dwell on the thought. After all, Isaach wasn't exactly human either.

Uh... Hi. I was wondering if I could join the rebellion.

(Going to GM here so I can get a time change going)

Archie took a look at the monster, and gave it some thought.

I don't know what you're talking about. We try to remain peaceful in this town. This is a safe zone for misplaced refugees. I'm sorry.

Archie couldn't believe it. Usually, wrench would tell him about a potential recruit and invite them. But this monster knew off the bat where the base was located. That only meant that there is a leak in the rebels, and he would need to find it before they are jeopardized further.

If you are looking for a job, I guess you can go and check the kennels. Oscar has been asking for help with the hounds, but it's hard to find people wiling to work with the beasts. I would head there now.

Archie led the monster to the kennel. After that, he resumed his duties to keep the town looking like a town.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Afternoon| Sunny
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 02:02:08 AM »
Isaach

He sighed in disappointment, he knew it was probably a false lead. Either way he's not joining the rebels any time soon, that much was obvious.

I need to stop listening to my hunches. It's fine, I thought they wouldn't be here, couldn't hurt to try.

He "overheard" a few rebels a while back talking, and one of them mentioned Hope Village. He thought that was their base, but the rebel from before is probably just a resident here. He reluctantly followed Archie, figuring he could at least make himself useful. He was led to the kennels, and after Archie left he noticed a man who was probably Oscar. Isaach approached him, glancing a bit at the kennel before looking at him.

That guy told me you needed help with the hounds, so what do you need help with?
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 02:39:54 AM »
Mortecai
Mortecai led his experiment through the streets, his hands on his pistols. It was unnerving to even get near the palace, much less meet Him. Mortecai shuddered at the thought of meeting Him, he always did. His voice was like a waterfall, awe inspiring beautiful, yet terrifyingly powerful, and he himself an enigma. A gut-wrenching, spine chilling, hair raising enigma that no one wished to solve. And regretted it once they had. Like him.

Shaking his head, he turned to his experiment. It looked too much like him, yet acted nothing like him. He carried himself proud, but slightly slouched, proof that life had taken its toll. His experiment carried himself with a straight back, and an emotionless face. His eyes were his defining point, pools of emotion and strength, though he barely looked like a man. His eyes were cold and clouded. It was wrong, again. All wrong!

With a grimace Mortecai tightened the cap on his head, and turned to admire the weapon he had issued the experiment. He had supervised the creation of it himself, and was satisfied with it at least. Set with a wheel pommel capped by a crescent-shaped nut and a crossguard that consisted of two downward-curving arms and two large, round, concave plates that protected the foregrip and a hilt wrapped in durable leather dyed white, it would handle comfortably, and the long, double-edged steel of the blade capping off in a spade tip would serve well. But what had made the sword dangerous, and hard to craft, was the clear diamonds that encompassed the edges and tip. Diamond-smith's were hard to come by, and did not work for free.

Lost in thought, he almost didn't realize that they had reached the entrance of the palace, until one of the guards in full body armor shoved the barrel of his standard issue AR-15 into his chest, and shouted at him to stop. "Get your damn gun out of my face, moron. I need to see Lord Zeta." He motioned at the experiment, and after a moment the guards nodded and let them past. "Bunch of dumb asses..."

He made his and the experiments way through the place quickly, and approached the enormous doors to Zeta's chambers. He snapped at the guard to announce his arrival, and then waited for the doors to open. Slowly, they did. And he was revealed.

Zeta
He sat on his throne, fingers drumming against the seat, head tilted to the side, and stared down at them. "You wish to inform me of something, Mortecai?" He drawled, staring at the young man behind him. A small smile lit up his face when he saw Mortecai shudder.

"Yes, sir." Mortecai bowed low, and allowed the experiment to step in front of him.

"Introduce yourself."

Warren
Riding quietly, he went through the streets of the Black sector. Leading his two companions and their hounds, he approached their goal. "A radio transmission was broadcasted from here?"

(Sorry Cortex, go with it. Forgot what I was suppose to do. XD)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 03:23:54 AM »
Ko

Ko took a step forward, and bowed before the esteemed leader of Utopia.

Good afternoon, Lord Zeta. I am Ko, and I am honored to be of service.

Ko smiled a bit. He knew he would never call this thing his master. He only has one master. He maintained his bow, awaiting the leader's response.

@nex

Hm, oh yes. Would you mind feeding them. Food is back there. Just remember to give each head the same amount, they can get a bit jealous. We only have three here in the kennel. The other three are out collecting supplies with their owners.

@Blades as Warren

Mike-Yeah. We're looking for a pharmacy of some kind.

Just then, a low growl could be heard from nearby.

We got company. Let's try to stay quiet a little longer, but stay at the ready. This is your shot rookie, let's show Archie what you're made of.

Mike pulled out a sub-machine gun modified for shooting on a mount. Colette took out some sort of clay, and transformed it into a sharp spike.