* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon  (Read 37302 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Afternoon| Sunny
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2013, 05:05:50 AM »

Lance was cleaning his gun when John walked in. He placed down the part he was working on.

Hark just sent an all points bulletin to every mercenary in the underlands. He's worked out some kind of treaty with Ragnal, and wants a large shipment of weapons delivered to that sector. The thing is, the shipment is so large, the route has been altered to run directly under Utopia to get it there swiftly, but everyone knows that area is dotted with bandits, scavengers, and a whole assortment of nasty things.

He paused, took a look at a fly buzzing around, and with quick reflexes, pinned it to a wall with a throwing knife.

That was getting annoying. Anyhow, Hark is paying big for this job. I'm sure you seen the other mercs preparing. We're looking at about a thousand a piece, plus a new HQ in Ragnal. I know the other solo mercs will try to muscle their way in on this, so we might see a lot of action. Here...

He handed John a small stack of cash.

Get yourself ready, we leave in the evening, and should get to Ragnal by nightfall, possibly tomorrow morning depending on how things go.

John Anderson

You can count on me and thanks for the cash. Guess Ill see you tonight.

Taking the cash John leaves Lance to his gun maintenance. John went to a storage locker placing his old sword inside and locking it for safety. Leaving H.Q. John headed to one of the local weapons merchants to pick up a new sword. Walking in it was a fancy store, the walls were covered with different weapons and guns. John looked at all the different kinds of sword but they all seemed too fancy for his taste. He picked up one just hanging among some of the more common swords. It had a red and white grip with a gold guard, the sword was made with  lead based alloy. Taking the sword John goes up to the counter to purchase the sword pulling out the some of the cash he got from Lance.

So how much for the sword?

The man looked quizzically at the sword. It was less impressive a weapon compared to the others on the rack.

You sure you want to buy this one. From the looks of ti you could afford a much better weapon.

No thanks, heh, I don't need any fancy kind of weapons. I mean this this isn't some cheap sword that'll snap on the back of a grenchler, is it?

I'll have you know I only sell the finest swords made by the best blacksmith in Yontela.

The clerk seem slightly offended by John's comment but gave him the response he wanted hear. John remembered the craftsmanship done by the old man back up in Yontela and it was fine indeed.

Alright then I'll be taking this sword then. Thanks maybe I'll come again sometime.

Putting down the money. John left the store deciding where  to go next until the evening when he'd leave.

Guess I'll go by some rations for the trip.

Walking around the junk heap around him John began to contemplate his situation.

This doesnt make any sense. I know for a fact this wasn't here before i went offline or this island? in the sky. How long could I have been out of it. Noway it was just a few days not even a couple month would justify this situation. I would've had to been off for.......years! decades even. But, no! No way thats possible? I need to keep moving and get to the factory.

Then #52 heard rustling behind him in the trash. Thinking it may be a monster he turns immediatly extending his sword from his hand activating his infared picking up heat signatures but the junk was obstructing what ever creature is there.

Come out! What ever you are come out or I'll drag you out!
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2013, 08:04:12 AM »
Felix

The arena was having a free promotional match. Felix could not find Sampson as he didn't know what he looked like so he decided to get a free ticket and maybe get a clue to what he looked like after the match. He took his seat and waited for the match to begin.

Jake

Jake smiled and thanked the quartermaster. He will not fail Utopia this time, he will not be made a joke of anymore. He got to his room and retrieved his sword from its case. He hadn't used it for a few weeks now but it felt natural to grip the soft leather handle again. He headed to the hanger. As he got there he approached the dropship, a soldier approached him. Jake groaned.

Riley-What are you doing here Jake, trainees don't get trained by themselves y'know.

Jake-I guess they don't, take over for me won't ya?

Riley's smile faded.

Riley-Listen up, you can go back to your rookies and let a real paladin take over.

Jake's anger rose, he wanted to hit him... Alot but he should just ignore him.

Jake-Nice chat but I have work to do.

He approached the dropship and was ready to leave.

Felix

The match begun. It was two chosen fighting eachother. One was able to increase the size of his arms to insane proportions, as he flexed his muscles for the crowd, while the other, a woman, seemed to effortlessly lift a large chunk of earth from the ground. The two clashed, their insane strength showing with each hit, each blow unleashing a large smacking sound. This seemed to go on for minutes until the large armed chosen was caught off guard, and the stronger one landed a good punch in his face, caving it in, killing him. She was declared the winner. As soon as she left, a man came out into the arena, and placed a hand on the dead chosen, shrinking the body down with a single touch. From the stands, another person called out to him.

Hey, Sampson, when you're done cleaning that up, we need you to shrink some of the trash that piled up.

The chosen with the ability to shrink things nodded, and picked up the tiny body to dispose of it.

Jake

The ship took off, traveling shortly to it's destination. The chosen, already in the drop seat, was launched to the ground below, his pod landing outside the border of his destination.

Urusu

He soon finished repairs, testing his arm by doing swings and other motions with it. Satisfied with the repairs, he put up his repair kit and hid it. Though Hope Village was mostly peaceful, he knew that a thief could possibly sneak into Hope Village and possibly into his own home. He decided the best thing to do, for now, was to put on his other cloak and walk around town, he might be able to find something to help with. And with that, he put his cloak on and walked out the door for a walk.

Nexos

His team was picked up by a transport, there was a medic as was explained in the communicator. The medic immediately went to treat the soldiers burns as the ship went off for Utopia, and explained he'll be out of action for a least two days after examining the burns. Nexos nodded, just glad that the Rebels are eliminated and that there are no death's on his side.

I'll need to be more careful from now on, not only did I endanger the others, I also almost died myself... you can do better than this Nexos, get a hold of yourself. But jeez, this is gonna look pretty bad on the report.

Isaach (Sorry for not doing this earlier)

Oscar gave a nod.

Yeah, you have to be careful what you check out these days. Some people may feed false info to throw someone off... Not that we will. The people here just want to live peacefully, and not deal with a blasted Warden, or those Utopians.

He took a look around the kennel, and noticed it needed a good sweeping as well. He grabbed two brooms, and handed one to his new friend.

Tell you what, stick with me, and I'll teach you everything there is to know about fire hounds. Learn enough, and Archie may make this a permanent job for you.

He began to sweep one part of the kennel.

Nexos

One of the retrieval party brought a message to the quad leader.

Nexos, higher ups want you in the war room as soon as you get back. Looks like you're moving up.

Urusu

A fellow rebel ran up to Urusu.

Hey, U. You got a minute? Archie wants to hear about our mission, says he needs a full report from everyone.

@ Yuki and Humen

The bandits were startled by the robots yell, and ran to investigate, leaving the entrance completely unguarded.

(Humen, those bandits are a bit tough, so don't make the fight too easy. Yuki, this is your chance to sneak in.)

Mortecai, Zeta and Ko (Posting as blades again so Ko can get in on this)

As you can see leader, he is everything you asked for. Sharp of mind, skill, and incredible power. I used those DNA samples to get him just right, though he does have a slight... problem.

And what would that be? You know how much I don't like problems Mortecai.

Zeta let out a laugh, sending a chill down Mortecai's spine.

It's nothing, sir. Just a problem with his face. It can be easily fixed with a mask.

Do you find him ugly?

No, sir, it's just...

GUARDS. Get this man a mask. One from the good collection. Something that says "I'm terrifying, but also fashionable."

The guards brought in a mask, and handed it to Ko. Ko put it on, knowing it was his master's wish.

Hmmmm..... No, destroy him. I don't like how that looks.

WHAT THE HELL? I spent months building him for you, and you're going to have him destroyed?!

The guards were about to take out Ko, when he teleported behind them, and cleaved them in two with one swing.

Impressive. Guards, stand down, if you can....

Again, he laughed at his own inside joke.

He is allowed to live. Get him a mission, or something. One that involves his use of that sword.

Mortecai nodded, and beckoned Ko to follow. Ko obeyed without question. He managed to get Ko a simple assassination target, a man named Jonathan Alabastar.

You know the deal Ko, find your target, show no mercy, and destroy anything related to that book. Can't have those lousy rebels getting the upper hand, now can we? So, get your ass to it, or I'll have to kick your ass instead.

Ko bowed.

Yes, master. I will do the task without hesitation.

Ko left for a dropship. Mortecai began walking towards his lab.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2013, 10:24:08 AM »
Tanith

Tanith almost squealed when she heard the robotic voice shout. It was obviously not here to make peace. She felt her heart pounding. Then she saw the silouhettes of the bandits guarding the cave moving away to find out what all this nonsense was about. 'Wait... This is perfect...' Considering the fact that she doesn't have to fight anyone. She carefully crept close to the cave, going underneath whatever junk gave her coverage and wasn't lead. When she reached the cave she quickly waddled inside unseen.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2013, 01:16:55 PM »
Isaach

He nodded, and started to sweep another part of the kennel.

Well, good job Isaach. Your bound to be a rebel at this rate. Moving on from thievery to feeding and cleaning up after hounds... Well, at the very least I can try to make myself useful. Heck, maybe I can live around here for a while until I find out what to do next.

He couldn't shake off a weird feeling though, it was something about the tone in Archie and Oscars voice. He just shrugged it off though, they wouldn't have a reason to lie... would they?

Nexos

He was honestly a bit surprised, but nodded.

Well, pleasant surprise. Roger that.

The transport soon made it's destination, and as soon as he was cleaned he quickly but calmly made his way to the war room. He entered the large dark room, the only illumination were the lights above the superiors, the screens which showed many different maps that mostly showed the Underlands, but also a few from Utopia. The middle of the room, surrounded by a sort of table that stretched around it like a C shape, was also illuminated by a single light. He walked there and saluted respectfully.

You called, sirs?

Urusu

Now that he thought about it, he completely forgot about his report. He nodded.

Now that you mention it, I forgot about that. I'll head over there now.

With that, he made his way to the capitol building. Urusu went into a hidden room noting that most of the people who were at the mission were there, the ones who were not here were most likely home after filing a report. He took a blank file and started writing down the events that he saw occur during the mission, as well as how the mission went well.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 06:13:21 PM »

From out the cave four bandits had appeared. #52, still with having his infared on, charged at the four of them sword already drawn assuming they were some kind of monster as he had predicted. Raising his sword above head he dropped it down on aiming for one of the bandits.

Who's out here making threats!?

Bringing his sword down he came to a complete stop at the sound of the bandits voices. Switching out of infared to night #52 could see the bandits clear as day. One of the bandits pulled out a lamp. The bandits could see #52 now but the light from the lamp flashed in #52 eyes thanks to his night vision forcing him to back away to cover his eyes and switch back to his standard vision.

What the heck is that thing?

Looks like someone sent it to try and take us out and get the drive we took from that melony.

Switching back to his standard vision #52 goes back to processing the situation before him.

Ah, Gentlemen I apologise for my rash actions. I mistook you for monsters.

Hey are you insulting us robot!

That's it get him!

One of the bandits pulled off a large hammer from his back and charged at #52.

Now gentle men lets not get to hasty.

The bandit swung his hammer down at #52's leg forcing it back and him to one knee. Another bandit followed the first movements knocking out #52 other knee causing him to fall to all fours. The two bandits started hitting #52 on the back with their hammer as putting small dents in with each swing. The other two began to laugh as their buddies beat on the robot.

Hahaha. Oh man, I would think they'd send a better robot then this to get back their precious data.

Yeah but he's got some decent parts. Say guys, don't beat him up to bad. We can take him apart when your done and sell the pieces for a mint!

Activating Self-preservation Clause
Overriding Zeroth Law

As one of the bandits swing down his hammer #52 grabs both his arms lifting him in the air. Looking at the other bandit as the other squirms in #52 grip slightly adding more pressure.

I will only ask once more, Please stand down so I may set this situation straight.

You put him down!

The other bandit swings at #52 knees again. #52 dodges the attack learning already figuring out the attack method. Adding the last bit of pressure he breaks the first bandits arm making him cry out in pain. #52 threw the man to the side and picked up his hammer. He through it at the other bandit trying to run from #52 hitting him in the back of the head.

Holy crap! Come on! Le...Lets go get the others this is way to much for just us.

#52 turned stepping on the first bandit. The other two ran dropping the lamp heading for the cave. #52 held up his gun at one of the fleeing bandits firing. A whirring sounds could be heard coming from the gun then flames shot from the barrel with a trail of smoke. Then in the same instant a hole ripped through one of the bandits chest making him fall to the ground. Reaching to the ground #52 picked up another piece of metal loading it in the ammo cartridge.

Oh my......

Only stopping for an instant the bandit kept on running to the cave. Past everything went to his pals inside speaking erratically.

You guys! Robot, its crazy. It killed them.

What are you taking about you idiot.

Come on! Follow me and  bring everything we got.

Some bandits skeptical of what he was saying a couple of them followed the scared bandit outside bring a few heavier weapons with them in case he was serious.

Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 07:35:04 PM »
Tanith

The tiny dragon hid in the shadows close to the walls while the bandits passed her. The robot outside mentioned monsters. She was definitely done for if the robot saw her. Her hopes were on taking the data, and getting out of the cave before anyone notices her. She sighed in relief when she saw bandits with heavy weaponry walk past her. Her heart calmed down but she was still on high alert. 'Why did I sign up for this again...' She thought when hearing chaos coming from the only known escape route. When it was safe she carefully sneaked deeper into the cave.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2013, 05:50:45 PM »
@Nex as Urusu

Archie was walking towards the reports when he noticed Urusu.

Welcome back, Urusu. I'm going to have to ask that you skip the report. I need you to tell me exactly what happened instead, so you can finish that later for the archives.

As Nexos

Yes, Agent 45982, or shall we say, 1st Squad Leader Nexos. It seems you are about ready for a promotion. You are no longer a footsoldier, from now on, you will be leading your team, with much more power than before.

One of the men in the war room was holding a file.

We were looking at your achievements, and I must say, I for one, am impressed. Eighteen successful missions, with almost no casualties, twelve captures, and the third highest rank in your class. We are confident that you will bring the same amount of success in your next mission.

A third man stood up, and the screen brought up a map of Ragnal's sector, with an X over one of the trade routes.

We want you too lead an assault on some mercenaries delivering supplies. Ragnal has agreed to join Utopia, and is helping us take down Hark. As you know, Hark relies on mercenaries for his cities defenses, and we gave Ragnal enough supplies to place a large order for weapons, requiring most of the mercs to move away from the city. You, along with eight other squads, are going to intercept this shipment before they arrive at this point...

He pointed at the screen at the X.

From there, you are to shoot to kill, and capture if needed. Once you have handled them, secure the shipment, and bring it to Ragnal's Soldiers for phase two, where we will provide dropships and take over Hark's sector. You can assist if you wish, but have no obligation to. You may return after handling the mercenaries.

The last man sitting there didn't say a word, but provided Nexos with a new uniform that would finalize his new rank.

@ Yuki

The bandit with the scar is on guard in the last room. The data core can be seen on a make shift table.

@Everyone

Just continue as normal, I'll think of an event for each character after the last response posts

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2013, 01:31:23 AM »
Urusu

He looked to Archie and nodded, setting aside the written report for now.

I was patrolling the area around Sector Zero with squad forty-nine, when we were somehow detected and attacked by thirteen Utopians, about five of them were Utopian Guard robots. The fight with the Utopians was a bit long, there were only eight of us. Even though we had the advantage of the area, without the backup from squad thirty-four, who we contacted shortly after the attack, we probably would have lost that one. We haven't had any death tolls, but we did have a few casualties. I myself got shot in the arm, a mechanic helped give a temporary fix, but I had to finish it here were I kept my repair kits. A few others got a bullet wound or two, but they should be able to recover.

A couple of the rebels in the room were filling oral reports due to apparent wounds in their arms which were wrapped in bandages, others had a few leg or chest shots wrapped in bandages.

As for the Utopians, however, they have a few death tolls... I... was involved in a few of them. From my side of the fight, about three soldiers were killed. Many others were injured and they were forced to retreat their losing battle. After that, Squad thirty-nine went back to patrol because of their lack of casualties, while our squad had to retreat here to treat our injuries.

Nexos

He nodded, taking the information to heart and saluting before taking the uniform.

Understood.

He exited the room, and immediately went to the changing room to change into his new uniform. He looked into the preview mirror to make sure it was on right before heading to the drop station to meet with his squad, the other seven squads making preparations for the mission. The squads were bout eight to ten soldiers each, each with their own respective captain. Nexos' squad saluted him as he arrived, the squad was made up of only eight people, nine including himself.

Alright, now is the time to make any last minute preparations. I must speak with the other captains about our battle plan, as soon as that is taken care of then we must go.

They nodded and made their preparations as Nexos walked to the other squads. Nexos gathered the captains of each squad quickly. He pulled out his virtual map, pointing to the overlay of their mission.

Alright, I have a simple but effective plan. As you all probably know, our target's are mercenaries, meaning that attacking them head-on will be risky. I propose that four squads should stick to one side, while four take the other, my squad will take their front to prevent escape. We keep the pressure on them and make it hard for them to react.

A few captains nodded in agreement, seeing the logic in the plan. But a few looked skeptical and one in particular was uncomfortable.

There's a problem though, the environment they are traveling through doesn't seem suitable for a surprise attack. The environment around the route they are taking is open, meaning it will be difficult for us to surprise them without proper equipment, which we don't have for this mission.

Nexos nodded, scanning the map and seeing the flaw. Something caught his eye, and he pointed to a spot on the route.

This area seems littered with hills and broken buildings though, is it possible we can surprise them there?

The captains thought about it, and another spoke up.

Assuming that they live in the Underlands, they may know about that spot and may be most wary in that area.

That wont be much of a problem, they'll suspect that, at most, a small band of bandits will make a bold move. They wont expect to be surrounded by Utopian's. We also still have the advantage of surprise and cover, they'll be surrounded, making it impossible for them to find any effective cover.

After a moment to think the plan over, the captains nodded in agreement.

Alright, now that the plan is settled we may as well move out.

And with that, they each went to their squads, making final preparations and heading off to intersect the mercenaries.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:34:33 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2013, 04:59:07 PM »
Felix

Felix watched intently at the man the crowd had called Sampson, he could now see what they meant about not touching him. He waited for the crowd to disperse and approached the chosen.

Felix-Are you Sampson?

Felix's hand hung around his waist just in case this guy made a sudden movement.

Jake

Jake exited his pod, he was on the outskirts of the crater surrounding junk town. Upon entering the town he immediately gets to discovering where the inventor is.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2013, 06:45:27 PM »

The bandit turning running back to the cave #52 after taking a checking his own damage followed after him to eliminate him before he can call for reinforcement.

Come on! its right out here!

You better not be pulling our leg.

Heading for the entrance of the cave the frightened bandit ran out first searching for the robot. Coming from his side  #52 slid in front of the bandit. Throwing the barrel of his gun at his chest like a fist knocking the breathe out of him. Then firing his railgun pointblank at the bandit's chest. The sheet metal going through him easily right into the walls of the cave and the force it produced sending the bandit flying in front of his allies. They were speechless at their ally dead right in front of them till one of them pointed out #52 right outside the entrance smoke coming from the barrel of his gun.

Guess he was telling the truth.

Yeah well, no point in staring with our mouths dropped. Good thing I brought this.

The bandit taking a sturdy pose pulls out a rocket launcher aiming at #52 almost immediately firing it. #52 unable to move out the way fast enough to dodge the rocket puts both his arms in front of him to block it. The blast from the rocket sent #52 hurling back into one of the mounds of trash.

So that's what he was so afraid of.

another bandit, a tall man, came from behind him with a serious look on his face.

Now don't count him out yet. If it really did get to the others out here then we shouldn't underestimate him.

The bandits walk outside the cave slowly keeping their eyes out for anyone else. #52 stays still in the trash counting them off.

6. The odds aren't in my favor and those weapons, well i guess it makes sense that they've improved while I've been offline.

Looking at his arm some of the lead shell had been blown off exposing his inner mechanics. Another bandit pulled out a similar rocket launcher like the last one. Seeing it was pointed at the junk pile he in #52 burst out the side of the trash the moment he fired. But the blast still knocked #52 off his footing. Extracting his sword for some traction he stopped completely exposed to the bandits. He reached for a pipe lying on the ground picking it up and inserting it into his railgun. Then one of the bandits shouted...

He's loading that weapon again.

Pretty fast for a pile of rust.

A large bandit wielding a heavy machine gun walked ahead of the other aiming at #52. Still confident in his plating #52 held up his gun aiming at one of the bandits reloading his rocket launcher. The big bandit fired at #52 arm the force from the bullet on impact shifted the gun and when #52 shot the pipe in his railgun it had gone past the bandit crashing into the wall. The big bandit kept firing and at first the bullets from the railgun would bounce of #52's shell but the constant assault from the bullets began to tear away at it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2013, 11:11:22 PM »
Tanith

Back to the exit Tanith heard the noises of the battle between the bandits and the robot going on. Whoever would win it didn't matter, she had to hurry up and fetch the data or she would be in big trouble. It would be hard to sneak into the chamber where the bandit was guarding. He was fixated on the opening, so he would most likely notice her. She had to somehow throw his attention somewhere else. She dropped on all fours. Looking for a rock or piece of scrap lying around but no luck. 'I guess I have no choice then... Gotta aim for the face.' She took a deep breath. 'Act swiftly... But precise.' She dashed forward on all fours and breathed a ball of fire towards the bandits face. She headed directly for the table.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2013, 04:24:39 PM »
@ Nex as Isaach

Oscar stopped sweeping for a moment and took another look at the monster.

So, what kind of powers do you have?

as Urusu

Archie took note of what his soldier said to him.

I see. I'll put this in the archives. Right now, go get that arm looked at. Wouldn't want you falling apart on us. Thank you for your time, Urusu.

He left to robot to tend to other things.

@Lubbies as Felix

The chosen seemed annoyed by the abrupt interruption.

Can't you see I'm busy. The nerve of people these days.

(Lubbies, you can take charge from here)

@ Flamelass

The bandit ducked in time, but fell into a pile of trash, leaving him distracted for a short time.

@ Everyone else, and their characters

Finish up here, and I'll start the time change

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2013, 11:05:25 PM »
Tanith

Tanith jumped on the table making it crash down as she picked the data core. She quickly stowed it stuck between her scales and made a run for it. In the corner of her eye she saw the bandit chasing her and shouting. She ran as fast as she could on her four legs. If he catches her, he might kill her or sell her for profit. No way she wanted to get shut into a laboratory again. Ahead of her were the bandits still fighting the 'monster-hunting' robot. The bandit behind her was closing in and shouting for his mates to help. Confused and scared the bandits turned around. Tanith jumped quickly aimed and breathed a ball of fire at one of the heavy weapons one of the bandits was holding making it explode. The shockwave sent her flying in the distance, her ears ringing because of the loud noise knocking her unconscious.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2013, 08:00:26 AM »

From outside the cave echoes could be heard. Meanwhile #52 was stuck defending against the bandits weaponry. The bullets going through most of the shell protecting his arms. The bandits using rockets had begun to reload when the  noise coming form the cave became clear. Then the tall bandit spoke up to two others.

Hey you two go in there and see whats up, but don't say too long we've still got this to deal with.

Taking his attention back to #52 the other two bandits run back inside the cave. As they run something darts past them soon followed by their ally whom they left inside.

You idiots don't just stand after it!

Not sure what he meant by it the two bandits follow behind him while he continued to cry out for the others. Back on the outside of the cave the two bandits carrying rockets had finished reloading their weapons taking their sights on #52. Then out of no where one of the bandits rockets explodes with something coming out of the smoke into a trash mound. The sudden explosion startled the bandits including the one keeping #52 at bay. He hadn't stopped firing but instead shifted the gun ever so slightly. Taking advantage of the bandits sudden confusion #52 moved from the direction of the bullets and as he moved one of the bullets had gone and lodged itself inside the hole caused by the first rocket that hit #52. Rushing towards the bandits #52 took out his blade, there was a slight delay went it was coming from his arm along with some ratting with in his arm. Before the bandit could take notice and line his fire back up with #52 he stabbed the bandit in the arm forcing him to drop the front of the gun. Taking his sword #52 brought it around from his side slashing the bandit down his body.

No we got careless. Quick fire at him!

I don't know how he did it but I'd like to see him beat this!

Taking his stance the bandit fired the rocket at #52, who was still in the motion of slaying the other bandit. When #52 turned to see the rockets bolting for him, he could tell he wouldn't have enough time to get out of the way. Trying his best to calculate the speed at which the rocket was coming for him he retracted his sword. But the blades stopped before going all the way in, unfortunately there was no time to worry about that. estimating the speed of the rocket #52 bent his body backwards while extending his hand grabbing the end of the rocket before the warhead came into contact with him. #52 had gotten a firm grip on the missile but the engine propelling the rocket kept going. The rocket began to pull #52 forward in the other direction and he was beginning to his foothold. #52 turned towards the bandits still holding the rocket. Facing the rocket towards bandits #52 let go of it letting it launch at them. Unfortunately one of the wings on the rocket were bent from #52's grasp causing it to spiral out of control crashing into the cave entrance, sealing it with rocks and other types of debris. Although it wasn't what #52 had wanted to hit it was just as good. He walked towards the bandits trying to extract his sword but it wouldn't budge either way.

Ha! Nice going with our hideout sealed off you won't be able to get to the data core.

What core?

Don't act dumb it's the whole reason you came..........right?

#52 had no idea what data core the bandit was talking about instead as he approached the bandit he force-ably took the launcher from then using his hand deformed the barrel making it useless. #52 chose not to confront the other bandit as he had no weapons to threaten him, instead he looked at the sealed cave.

You sent your companions in there correct? I'd suggest you try and remove the rubble or they will die of air loss in there.

Yeah and how do we know you won't just finish us off if we do.

I have no reason to fight anymore. You two pose no threat unarmed and  assume it will take sometime before you can clear that cave out for back up. I shall leave the decision to help them to you but I don't plan to stay any longer.

#52 left the bandit to there to inspect something that caught his curiosity. He walked over to a junk pile in the distance, there was a slight column of smoke coming out from inside it.

Something made that rocket launcher explode. Whatever it was had to have came over here. It was to big to be apart of the launcher.

Clearing out some of the junk #52 was unsure of what lied in front of him. It was some sort of purple reptile, a strange sight to behold. Turning on his infrared he could tell the creature was still alive and that his suspicion of the creatures class was confirmed. Its body temperature matched that of the trash surrounding it. #52 analyzed the creature to determine what to do.

Analyzing...
No Matches Found.
Class: Unknown
Threat Level: Unknown
Course of Action: Report to headquarters

Hmm no records on it. I might have found a new monster or some type of wild animal. I'll send a message to headquarters to figure out which.

Anomaly Detected

While looking over the body of the creature there was something that stuck out within the creatures scales. #52 took out from with in the scale a small micro chip of some sort. Confused as to why a creature such as this would posses it #52 wondered if it was the same thing the bandits were talking about. #52 decided to put that thought aside and sent out a report of his findings on the thing in front of him. But he couldn't find a signal to connect him with headquarters.

Strange were suppose to be able to reach headquarters regardless of where we are in the region. It must be Utopia blocking the signal from reaching me.

Looking up at the underside of the flying city then back down to the reptile.

Well whatever you are I guess you can consider this thanks for assisting me with those guys. I'll have to get from under the city before I can contact anybody. But i suppose I'm hardly in any condition to fight with a monster anyway.

Looking down at his arm his sword still would budge from its fixed position and both the surrounding his arms were in horrible condition exposing much of his inner mechanics.  Going back to the data core in his hand decided to examine the chip from the monster to see who it might belong to  and if indeed it was the same one the bandits spoke of. #52 inserted it into a port in his chest. The data core was full of encrypted files it would take some time before #52 could crack and gain access them. Walking away from the junk pile headed back into the direction of the factory.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »
(Le Warren Post.)

The group managed to slay the remaining monsters, and were outside the pharmacy.

About time. Hey Warren, see if you can move that rubble blocking the door.

Got it.

Warren concentrates hard, and slowly moved the object out of the way. It took almost all of his effort, but the job was done. They had a large enough space to get in.

Nice job rook. Follow my lead as we enter, and we'll perform a full sweep. Remember, this is a rescue mission.

The three dismounted and Mike took the lead. They entered and seen their target on the ground. Warren ran over first, and checked her vitals. He stood up slowly.

She's.... she's dead.

DAMN IT! We were too late. Collete, check the area, see if there are any survivors. Warren, stay here. If anything comes, yell.

The two left, and Warren took another look at the body. The woman was clutching a gun, but it didn't look like any he had seen before. It was a bronze color, in the shape of a large revolver, but the place where the ammo was held glowed with a bluish color. The barrel was extended, and had no sight, but along the length, the same glow was seen. He took it in his hands. It was lighter than he anticipated, and it felt almost natural, as if it was made for him. He took aim at the far wall and pulled the trigger, but nothing came out. He pulled back the hammer, disengaged the safety, and tried again, but still nothing. Just a faint click. He checked for ammo, but the gun wouldn't open.

What is this thing?

His group returned, but Warren was fast, and hid the gun on him.

This whole place is empty. She must have wondered in alone. Come, we have to report back to base.

The three got on their hounds, and sped off back to base. Warren couldn't stop thinking about the woman, and the strange weapon he found.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 08:41:13 PM by Cortex J. »