* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon  (Read 37180 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2013, 10:54:22 PM »

#52 after hours of walking had finally reached the other end of utopia's underside when a small beep had gone off in his head. The data core he had picked up from the mysterious lizard was finished decrypting. Entering the data files #52 found an incredible amount of information on various monsters. Some he's never seen before and  an incredible amount of detail he had.

These monsters, I suppose it’s possible for them to appear in the time I've been gone but so many, I had no idea so many lurked across the underlands.

Unsure if anyone else knew of this #52 ran to the top of the hill leaving the dump of the sky-city behind him. He wanted to get into contact with the factory more than ever now he crossed over  into the moon's light to see what he least expected. There was nothing there scraps of metal pierced through the ground all varying in size. Nothing in front of him but dead, rusted robots and ruined vehicles all left and worn away by the ages. #52 couldn't believe it Sector 0 wasn't like that the last time he was there.

This doesn't make any sense. Even if i was gone for more than a couple years. How could it have gotten this bad?....The laboratory.

#52 began to run as fast as he could aim for only one spot. It took a while with a little effort but within his sites he could see the laboratory in which he was designed and factory where he was built still standing although much like everything else it doesn't seem to have matched up with what #52 remembered. #52 descended down to the factory determined to find out what has happened.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 12:52:32 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia Remastered| Night| Clear- Full Moon
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2013, 12:11:59 AM »
Tanith

When the assassin left Tanith was still too scared to move. Her mind told her to get away. But her body was protesting from the long way travelling here while fighting. She dropped down on the floor sighing in relief to still be alive. She crept below one of the chairs. In case someone would find out what happened she would have less chance to be seen. She was too tired to go look for help for an already dead man. She quickly fell in a restless sleep.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.