* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 413807 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Windy>
« Reply #660 on: September 20, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »
- I really don't know what you want, but it seems that this Umbreon here is afraid of you. I would suggest you give up on it and get another pokemon. If you don't have the trust of your pokemon, you will never be able to train it.

However, the other trainer didn't seem to be giving up so quickly.
- You win this time Umbreon, but I will get you next time, I can guarantee you that.

He then approached Nurse Joy and handled her his pokeballs.

- Let's go meet with Skyla, she probably is worried not seeing us there, Jerry told the two pokemon.

They then rushed out, towards the clearing Skyla spoke about. Glancing now and then at Umbreon, Jerry noted that it had regained its colours of before. It probably was better that way. Arriving at the spot, Jerry was speechless over the beauty that extended in front of them. The shoreline was below, with the sound of waves gently striking the sandy beach, the turquoise water shimmering with the sun's rays, the Wingulls and Pelippers gracefully flying above, the Krabby's producing many bubbles which floated skywards...

- There you are at last. Amazing, isn't it? But let's eat or we'll all have stomach cramps!

It was Skyla. She was behind them, probably looking how would they react to the view stretching below them. After a while, the pokemon and the two trainers were feasting over the food brought by Skyla.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #661 on: September 20, 2011, 07:56:27 PM »
I was dreaming of the day I would become a Salamence. I was flying through the skys and breathing fire. I smelled the smell of cooked food. I popped out of my slumber to the sound of my stomach roaring nearly as loud as I do. I put my nose into the air and sniffed. I put my head down and charged through the brush following my nose. My nose was leading me back the way I had come from. I went as far as the forest went and poked my head out. The Umbreon was with two humans eating some of the best smelling food I had ever smelled. I didn't want to get the humans attention and possibly get captured so I was thinking furiously. I really wanted to food, but I hated humans.

I found a small tree that could be felled easily. I looked it over and decided it would serve my purposes well. I ran back about twenty yards and charged. I ran into the tree and it shook, but didn't move. I was still weak from my battle and those berries didn't do much except give me insomnia. I decided that I would have to find my food somewhere else and left. Man was I hungry though...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: September 20, 2011, 07:57:41 PM »
i (Larvesta) was on the woods when i saw the two trainers eating food, my stomach growled and i quickly dug in the sand and came out near the picnic silently so i wouldnt be heard and started eating quickly so they wouldnt catch me

"i need to eat quick... i want to get out of here before they find me..."

i kept eating quickly trying to not get noticed.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 21, 2011, 01:17:35 AM »
I quickly sensed the presence of two pokemon. Then I heard a loud thud, and a tree shook.

Thoughts: Bagon...

I didn't want him to leave so soon, I wanted to talk with him. He was the first pokemon I battled who was actually a challenge, and I found it fun. What I didn't like is the loud 'NOOOOOO' I heard after the battle. I was hoping to see what that was about.

The other pokemon I saw trying to scarf some of our food down. I knew it was hungry too, and I was hoping for it to have a proper meal instead of trying to steal our food.

I quickly assessed what I was going to do about both of them.

Thoughts: Okay, let's try this out.

I told Monferno about the pokemon eating some of the food, and asked him to go talk to them, calmly. Monferno agreed, but quickly jumped over to the pokemon, possibly startling it. I grabbed some food and put it in a cloth they called a 'napkin' and ran in the direction of the thud I had heard earlier. It didn't take me long to find the pokemon I was looking for.

Hex: Listen, before you run off or try to kill me, I wanted to give this to you.

I set the food down in front of him, hoping he'd at least take a bite of food before leaving. I could tell by his posture that he was starving.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #664 on: September 21, 2011, 01:22:40 AM »
I was out of breath when that darn Umbreon jumped in front of me.
-Get out of my way! I am in no mood, or condition, to battle right now!

I stared into its eyes, anticipating it to strike...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 21, 2011, 01:38:58 AM »
Hex: Then don't. You can just eat. But I know you really need to regain some strength, and a Moonlight will fix you up.

I used Moonlight to heal his injuries and fill him with energy. Before long, I was done, and he looked much better.

Hex: Don't you feel better now? I just wanted to try to end our meeting positively. I wanted to heal you up after our battle, but you had already left. You can have this food I brought you, and if you want, I can just leave you to your own devices and let you eat by yourself, but I really think you should come eat with us.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #666 on: September 21, 2011, 01:46:15 AM »
He Used Moonlight on me, he was friendly enough and had food with him...
-Names Ingenious. Whats yours?
I felt strong enough to battle if he tried to do something stupid, and I knew his battling style. I still needed to get further north and find the cave with the rocks in it...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 21, 2011, 02:09:12 AM »
Hex: I'm Hex. Hey, I gotta ask you something, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to. You seem to be really angry and on edge all the time. Why is that?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #668 on: September 21, 2011, 02:15:36 AM »
-I'm Hex. Hey, I gotta ask you something, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to. You seem to be really angry and on edge all the time. Why is that?

That was it, I really wasn't in the mood to be asked questions about my temperament.

-NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
I grabbed the food, and took off in the direction I though was north, I would meet Hex again, and beat him then. Until then I finally had some good food to eat.

JerryEDIT: Changed 'Hax' to Hex'. Really Fox, it's just like your name with 'H' instead of 'R' ::)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:27:04 AM by Jerry »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 21, 2011, 02:38:19 AM »
Hex: Well...that didn't go as planned...Shame, because I wanted to see if he wanted to see the First Flight Ceremony with me...Might as well head back...

I slowly headed back to the picnic, feeling depressed. I feel really bad when I make someone angry like that, especially when I didn't mean to offend them. But then it hit me.

Thoughts: And I still need to find Pidgeotto... I wonder where he we-...Oh my...DANGIT!!!

It was then that I remembered what Pidgeotto had last said to me, when I was half asleep.

Memory of Pidgeotto: I'm supposed to head over to the First Flight Ceremony early. They need some help from someone who has actually flown for most of his life. Meet me over there on Wednesday, okay?

Memory of Hex: Yeah, sure, whatever.

Today was Wednesday. And the ceremony was in 30 minutes.

Hex: NOOOO! I need to see the Flygon take off!

(Just so you know, the First Flight Ceremony is something I made up. It's supposed to be the time when dragon pokemon meet, and Evolve into their final stages.)

I raced back to the picnic, hoping that I could somehow persuade everyone to run off to another town.

(Pssst! Jerry, Shin, that's your cue!)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:02:27 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Windy>
« Reply #670 on: September 21, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »
After some while eating, Umbreon took some food, wrapped it up and took it away a little further in the woods. Jerry wasn't quite sure why, but it certainly had its reasons. At the same time, Monferno had jumped over a pokemon, one which Jerry had never seen before. Pulling over his pokedex, he was told that the pokemon in question was a Larvesta, a hungry one. Skyla turned around too to see the Larvesta.

- It appears that you're hungry too little Larvesta. Don't worry, you can have some food and eat with us. There's enough food for everyone!
- Monferno, do you think you can talk to the Larvesta and make it understand?

Monferno nodded and bend down to take a less intimidating position, but just then, a Druddigon appeared from beneath the cliff and flew right above their heads, in the direction of the runway. A trainer was riding the pokemon and while they were still near, the trainer shouted:
- Oh excuse us! Me and my pokemon are a little in a hurry. I hope we didn't bother you!
before disappearing behind the trees.

Skyla turned to Jerry.
- Oh that reminds me. Today is a special day; the day on which many dragon pokemon meet with other pokemon similar to them and they evolve together to take their first flight. This day is called the First Flight Ceremony and as you could see, there're already people getting there to attend the event. Would you mind joining the celebration?
- Oh, that must be an interesting event! I'd be glad to attend it!
- Okay, that's settled then. It'll start in half and hour, so we still have some time. Anyone got some space for some dessert? Skyla asked smiling.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 21, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
((i dont think a Druddigon can fly, yeah he has wings but in Serebii he doesnt learn Fly)))

i was eating as soon as i hear the pokedex beeping giving information about myself, i look up and see them looking at me as i stop eating

- It appears that you're hungry too little Larvesta. Don't worry, you can have some food and eat with us. There's enough food for everyone!

Soon as i hear the woman saying i could eat more i nod and dig in again eating as my hunger wasnt still satisfied, i dont notice the dragon type over my head and keep eating.

- Oh that reminds me. Today is a special day; the day on which many dragon pokemon meet with other pokemon similar to them and they evolve together to take their first flight. This day is called the First Flight Ceremony and as you could see, there're already people getting there to attend the event. Would you mind joining the celebration?
- Okay, that's settled then. It'll start in half and hour, so we still have some time. Anyone got some space for some dessert? Skyla asked smiling.

i smile hearing Dessert and start to jump in place with a happy face

"oh me me me me, i want more"

i say but only Monferno could hear me as i was happy jumping and go to the female trainer's side and rub agaisnt her side for allowing me to eat.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 01:11:27 PM by shin21 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 21, 2011, 01:50:47 PM »
((Just like Butterfree flies, or Dragonair ;)))

After the succulent dessert the trainers and pokemon alike had. Skyla got up picking the empty baskets.

- I hope that you had a very good meal, because now, you'll be able to assist one of the most spectacular celebrations held annually around here! Come on, follow me to the runway.

All the of Jerry pokemon seemed curious about the celebration in question. Seeing the trainers eager to be there made them feel happy too. Soon, they were at the runway. The planes have been moved to their respective hangar and the sides of the runway was crowded with people speaking noisily. Dragon pokemon were coming now and then, gathering in the middle of the runway. It was then that Skyla moved forward.

- I'll be right back. I hope you'll enjoy the show, said Skyla to Jerry and the pokemon with a wink

She stepped in the middle of the runway and started her announcement. Everyone around immediately stopped talking, looking at Skyla waiting.
- Welcome everybody and every pokemon to this annual celebration, the day where the mystic dragon pokemon gather to evolve and take their first few wing flaps and set for the skies, the First Flight Ceremony!

At that instant, a huge roar could be heard coming from the public. Clapping, shouting, blowing, whistling... they did everything to make as much noise as possible... everyone was excited. It was then that the first Dragon pokemon evolved. The Shelgon started glowing with a white light as its body was getting larger... wings formed over its back and a tail grew longer... until the light faded when there was no more a Shelgon; but a Salamence. The newly evolved pokemon flapped its wings once and was already in the air, roaring with happiness. Other dragon pokemon started evolving one after the other. It was a marvelous sight...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 21, 2011, 02:07:37 PM »
I had followed the two trainers as they went into the crowd and stayed next to the male one

- Welcome everybody and every pokemon to this annual celebration, the day where the mystic dragon pokemon gather to evolve and take their first few wing flaps and set for the skies, the First Flight Ceremony!

I was trying to watch but being small didnt gave me any chance to because of the crowd of people in front, i go to the male trainer and start climbing him until i reached the top of his head and started seeying it clearly, the dragon type pokemon's evolving and gaining wings to fly, my eyes shine as i see the magesty of it, i knew that once i evolved i would gain wings and i couldnt wait for that time to arrive, the only way to do it was to become stronger by battling, i stay mesmerized as i watch it thinking to challenge this young trainer to a battle after.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 21, 2011, 05:15:17 PM »
After some while eating, Umbreon took some food, wrapped it up and took it away a little further in the woods. Jerry wasn't quite sure why, but it certainly had its reasons. At the same time, Monferno had jumped over a pokemon, one which Jerry had never seen before. Pulling over his pokedex, he was told that the pokemon in question was a Larvesta, a hungry one. Skyla turned around too to see the Larvesta.

Monferno nodded and bend down to take a less intimidating position, but just then, a Druddigon appeared from beneath the cliff and flew right above their heads, in the direction of the runway. A trainer was riding the pokemon and while they were still near, the trainer shouted:
- Oh excuse us! Me and my pokemon are a little in a hurry. I hope we didn't bother you!
before disappearing behind the trees.

Skyla turned to Jerry.

Happy to see that we get to go see the ceremony, and that I didn't have to do anything to persuade them, I come back to the picnic, and eat a little more to fill me up.

After the succulent dessert the trainers and pokemon alike had. Skyla got up picking the empty baskets.

- I hope that you had a very good meal, because now, you'll be able to assist one of the most spectacular celebrations held annually around here! Come on, follow me to the runway.

All the of Jerry pokemon seemed curious about the celebration in question. Seeing the trainers eager to be there made them feel happy too. Soon, they were at the runway. The planes have been moved to their respective hangar and the sides of the runway was crowded with people speaking noisily. Dragon pokemon were coming now and then, gathering in the middle of the runway. It was then that Skyla moved forward.

- I'll be right back. I hope you'll enjoy the show, said Skyla to Jerry and the pokemon with a wink

She stepped in the middle of the runway and started her announcement. Everyone around immediately stopped talking, looking at Skyla waiting.

At that instant, a huge roar could be heard coming from the public. Clapping, shouting, blowing, whistling... they did everything to make as much noise as possible... everyone was excited. It was then that the first Dragon pokemon evolved. The Shelgon started glowing with a white light as its body was getting larger... wings formed over its back and a tail grew longer... until the light faded when there was no more a Shelgon; but a Salamence. The newly evolved pokemon flapped its wings once and was already in the air, roaring with happiness. Other dragon pokemon started evolving one after the other. It was a marvelous sight...

The first evolution of pokemon were amazing, bright lights were seen all over the place, and the dragon pokemon took their first flights into the air. But I knew something they didn't know. Behind the scenes, Pidgeotto was directing the finale that would blow people's minds.

Thoughts: I wish Igneous could see this.

Just then, I heard another flapping sound. Not of a dragon pokemon, though. I turn around to see...

Hex: Pidgeotto!

Pidgeotto: Hey! Glad to see you here! You're not bothered by all the trainers?

Hex: Well...

I told him everything about the two trainers I had met and how they had helped me, and of Ingenius who I had battled.

Pidgeotto: That sounds like a pretty...interesting day.

Hex: Yeah...Can I tell you something?

Pidgeotto: Sure, what?

Hex: You can't tell ANYONE! AT ALL!

Pidgeotto: I know, I know, just tell me!

Hex: Well...You know how I hate trainers?

Pidgeotto: Yeah, what about it?

Hex: ...The thing is that I don't really HATE trainers...Just the bad ones. I've been wanting to find a good trainer who I feel I can travel with. I REALLY want to see new places, not just that boring forest, and if I do it alone, I could get caught by the wrong trainer.

Pidgeotto: ... *Breaks out in Laughter*

Hex: What?! It's not funny! I'm serious!

I waited for a while to see if he would stop, but he was still going.

Hex: I will break your wing if you don't SHUT UP!!

Pidgeotto: Haaaaaa... That's hard to believe after what happened to the last trainer you met. You broke three of his ribs!

Hex: Yeah, after he started yelling at his pokemon and hitting it.

Pidgeotto: Oh. That part I didn't see.

Hex: The point is I hate bad trainers, I hope to travel around with a good trainer, and you'd better start learning to fly with one wing if you plan on telling anyone.

Pidgeotto: Okay, well hopefully you find a good trainer to travel with.

Hex: I think I might have already found one.