* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 433875 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Windy>
« Reply #690 on: September 21, 2011, 09:00:44 PM »
- Hmm... okay, but let's look at this.

Jerry bent down, pick his backpack and looked for something inside. A little later, he had a satisfied look on his face and pulled out his Luxury Ball.

- I bought it some time ago, not sure what to do about it... I hope you'd like it!

Jerry pressed the button of the Luxury Ball and Larvesta was dematerialized into it...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 21, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »
Larvesta felt confortable inside that ball as the ball shoke for some seconds and stoped after a bit, with a red light on the button, meaning that he had 6 pokemons allready, he would have to put one on storage to let Larvesta out.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 21, 2011, 09:16:47 PM »
Seeing the Luxury ball disappear in his hands, Jerry knew what that implied. He went to the pokemon centre and went online to swap his pokemon. He took Larvesta with him and deposited Ducklett.

- After your matches, I think that you would enjoy yourself better at home Ducklett. Don't worry, you will be able to battle again when you want.

Jerry took the Luxury ball from the PC and sent out Larvesta.

- So, how do you feel? Let's head to Route 7 now!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 21, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »
Larvesta smiled and looks at him as she comes out of the Luxury Ball and noded

"Lar lar...Larvesta"
" i feel great, and sure lets go"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #694 on: September 21, 2011, 11:07:41 PM »
I finished my food and wondered what to do with the piece of fabric I had left over. I had tried to eat it, but it was no good. I figured I would keep it until I could return it to its owner.

As I trotted off into the woods I came into a large clearing, there were dragon Pokemon foot prints. As there were no longer any Pokemon, or humans for that matter, I was left wondering what I had missed. I left the clearing, found a human sign, it pointed me in the direction of where I wanted to go, Twist Mountain.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 22, 2011, 03:36:39 AM »
After the show, I looked around for the Trainer and the Larvesta. Neither of them were to be seen. I only saw the other trainer he had been with for a while. I think Skyla was her name.

Hex: I wonder where that trainer went? Do you think you can go look for him?

Pidgeotto: I don't even know what he looks like.

Hex: He's the guy with the Monferno. He might have a Larvesta with him too.

He nodded, and took off. As soon as he was about 30 feet in the air, he saw them.

Pidgeotto: They're this way, follow me!

I followed him to a clearing where the trainer was. I saw the Larvesta get caught by the trainer. He then ran off to the pokemon center. I chased after him, but just before I could get to him, the same trainer appeared.

Trainer: This time, I'm going to catch you!

Seeing me in danger, Pidgeotto quickly swooped down in an effort to distract the trainer. He tried to block his view and kick up dirt in his face. It was then that I remembered I was safe in the pokemon center. I bolted for the door.

Trainer: Get off of me, you stupid bird!

He threw a punch and it hit Pidgeotto right in the wing.

Pidgeotto: AAAaaaagh! My wing!

I looked back, Pidgeotto was lying on the ground with a broken wing.

Long Story:
This trainer had hit a nerve. Chasing me and trying to catch me were no big deal. But as soon as he tried to hurt my friend, he was going to regret ever having done so.

Long story short:

I was PISSED OFF!!!!!

My markings turned from blue to red in an instant. I charged for him, using Quick Attack and Shadow Ball, enveloping me in a dark aura, and hit him right in the gut. I could tell he was in pain, because last I checked, writhing on the ground yelling...

Trainer: Ooooowowowowowow!!

...and crying, didn't mean you were feeling good. From the sound of the impact, I think I broke at least 2 ribs, if not more. Anger management at it's finest. I looked over at Pidgeotto, quickly forgot my anger and my markings turned back to blue. I rushed over to him.

Pidgeotto: Think you can fix this?

Hex: A Moonlight isn't going to do much for you here. But I know what to do, wait here.

I ran into the pokemon center. I found the trainer and his pokemon.

Hex: I need help! My friend has a broken wing!

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 22, 2011, 04:36:19 AM »
When they got to Driftrivel city, they instantly headed to thepokemon center to be healed. Then they headed to the driftrivel gym and looked for the leader. A man with a country hat encountered them.

Man-Howdy. Welcome to my gym.

Martha-I would like a battle please.

Man-Name's Clay.

Martha stated her name

Krokorork let itself out onto the feild.

Martha-infernape!

Clay- start of with a stone edge!

Martha- Show me your moves, Infernape.

Infernape's hands turn'd blue and the other pokemon's move was reflected

Clay- dig!

The krok doged its medicine. Suddenly, infernape pounded the ground and the Krokorork came out by force.

Clay- your turn.

Krokorork returned the favor by doing the same thing to him. Infernape took the damage easily.

Martha - do you know Fire Punch?

Infernape cloaked its hand in an enourmous flame.

Clay- Brick break.

Krokorork was too slow and was blown into a wall by the fist of flame.

Clay- powerful pokemon.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #697 on: September 22, 2011, 04:47:16 AM »
Eventually I ran into a group of pokemon, they were talking about all they flygons. I was pissed, I had missed a mass evolution of dragon pokemon, maybe they could have helped me! I decided that I would take my anger out on these pokemon. I ran in front of them, making sure they could see me.

-I challenge you all to a battle!
They looked at me for a second, wondering what to do with this little dragon. Then they started laughing at me, that was it, I had had enough of being laughed at for still being a Bagon! I felt a power I had never felt before. I opened my mouth and shot a Draco Meteor into the sky. They saw it and took off in every direction.

-That will teach you to laugh at me!
I was being watched... I could feel the eyes on my back...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 22, 2011, 04:59:22 AM »
Martha- return. Simipour.

Clay- seismetoad.

Martha- Ice Beam

Clay- Hydro pump

The twp moves collided. Ice formed towards papiltoad.

Clay-mud shot.

Martha-acrobatics.

Simipour dodged each attack.

Martha- aqua tail!

Critical! Papiltoad fainted.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 22, 2011, 06:39:40 PM »
Larvesta seemed really happy, but before they could set off, the Umbreon from before rushed inside, looking very worried; it appeared to urge us outdoors. When we got outside, we found a Pidgeotto on the ground, the right wing was hanging down loosely and the left wing was trying to pull the pokemon up but to no avail. Not far away, the same boy from before had knelt down and seemed in pain.

- We've got to help them! Excadrill go!

Jerry threw the Love ball containing Excadrill and the latter materialised in front of them.

- Help Pidgeotto inside with Monferno. I'll try to see what I can do for the other trainer.

Jerry got in the Pokecenter to tell Nurse Joy of the casualties outside. She sent two Audinos to help Monferno and Excadrill and phoned a doctor.

After a while, the Pidgeotto was in the operations room and the other trainer had been taken to a hospital in another town, by a plane. Skyla had come to the Pokemon Centre to see what had happened and offered her help to Pidgeotto, given her good experience with Flying pokemon.

Jerry and the other pokemon were in the waiting room.

- I really don't know what happened... but I'm sure of one thing... that trainer gave you trouble again, right Umbreon?

- We can stay and wait for your friend if you want.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: September 22, 2011, 07:06:04 PM »
Larvesta looked at the scene while she stayed without doing nothing since she didnt had a way to carry Pidgeotto or help, then she goes to Umbreon and nudges his side

"dont worry, Pidgeotto will be fine, i heard the nurses here are realy good healing pokemon"

smiles t the Umbreon trying to calm Umbreon down, to make him feel better

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 22, 2011, 09:50:15 PM »
Clay-Excadrill.

Martha- Leafeon.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #702 on: September 22, 2011, 10:34:35 PM »
I looked around, but the feeling soon vanished. I decided i was being paranoid. I headed back into the direction I had been going in before I got angry.

After about twenty more minutes of walking through thick brush, to avoid the trainers on the main path, I reached the entrance to Twist Mountain. I had come here looking for a piece of Evolite. I figured that if I was going to be under evolved I might as well have a stone that would help me out. As I walked up to the entrance a trainer jumped in front of me.

-HA! GOTCHA! I have been tracking you for quite a bit little bagon! Now is the time I capture you! Go  Serperior!

-Not again...
I hit the ground with a headbutt to cloud the battle field and hid in the dust.
-Come and get me!

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 23, 2011, 12:01:09 AM »
I really don't know what happened...but I'm sure of one thing...that trainer gave you trouble again, right Umbreon?

Hex: Yeah...I probably won't have any more problems with him.

We can stay and wait for your friend if you want.

That was all I needed to hear. This was the 4th time he had helped another pokemon, and openly showed he cared. He even had better things to do, but chose to stay and help as much as he could. I knew he was the trainer I wanted to travel with... I just hoped he thought of me as a friend too.

Larvesta: Don't worry, Pidgeotto will be fine, I heard the nurses here are really good at healing pokemon.

Hex: Yeah, they've helped me too. I just hope nothing goes wrong. That trainer deserved what he got.

Just then, Skyla came out of the operations room. Pidgeotto wasn't with her.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #704 on: September 23, 2011, 12:14:23 AM »
-Leaf Tornado!

His Serperior whipped up a tornado with its tail and sent it flying into the cloud of dust. I took advantage of the brief moment where the serperior was vulnerable and hit it hard with headbutt. It went flying, but still managed to get back up fast enough to block my dragon claw. I used protect as the trainer ordered it to use another Leaf Tornado. The tornado hit my shield, I could feel the strain of the attack. It receded, I hit the ground with another headbutt and vanished again. I decided to test out my new move. I tried to reclaim the power I had felt. I felt it returning to me. I aimed my head at the sky and shot out the attack, only to get hit with a perfectly aimed Leaf storm. It was too late, the attack had been launched. I put up my Protect and watched as the world around me was smashed by the attack.

When the dust cleared, the trainers Superior was fainted by the attack. I staggered to my feet, that last attack had done quite a bit.

-Humph! You will make a nice addition to my team! Conkeldurr!

His pokemon came out of the pokeball, looked me in the eye and started to talk to me.

-You don't want to be captured?

-No.

-I will help you escape my trainer. Just do as I tell you.