* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 213749 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2010, 10:58:40 PM »
Having failed to obtain the three orbs quietly with his squad Haunter decided to abandon them and obtain the last of the orbs by himself. In his bag was the Adamant and Lustrous orbs " If I need to I can merge these orbs with myself to gain the powers of Dialga, and Palkia. If it comes to that I will."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 18, 2010, 12:07:49 AM »

"Need my help?" Seeq sidestepped the other Haryama's arm thrust, then charged at it, his head pointed down. His long, curved horn struck the pokemon square in the stomach, and it fell. It didn't look like it would be getting up soon, either.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 18, 2010, 09:08:55 PM »
"Yeah, help would be nice." Shadow dodged another vital throw, and used razor wind. It hit the Hariyama the face, and it staggered back.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 18, 2010, 10:25:37 PM »

The remaining Haryama had recovered from Shadow's blow, and was now reading another arm thrust. Seeq jumped over Shadow's head, so that he was in between Shadow and the Haryama. The Haryama hit 5 times, and Seeq fell to the ground. In another instant he was back up.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 22, 2010, 11:47:34 PM »
"NOW!"
Out of the cloud cover we burst.

I, using Psychic in an attempt to stop them mid-air and attacking with an Ice Beam
Rane with Close Combat
Shellus, with Rapid Spin.

By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 23, 2010, 12:40:34 AM »
 Shadow used quick attack and hit the Hariyama, and then hit it with another quick attack. This time it fell over, and he used Razor Wind. It was knocked out. "Well that was fun. The door isn't far from here, let's go. I don't want to deal with more guards."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 23, 2010, 08:53:00 PM »
Seeq walked over the guard towards the door, pushing it open. "Cmon, while there's no daylight"
The moon beams shone through the door, lighting up Seeq's red eyes, which seemed to be slightly dimmer than before.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 24, 2010, 02:45:19 PM »
As the moonlight arose, Omnisoul's aura had became more dense and senitive. "It's already moonrise and they still haven't... What's wrong with you? you'r going to blow our cover"Siriana didn't know what was going on."I am a Lucario named Omnisoul. Watch & fear the power of the aura! He let out a war cry so dense, the town they were in shaked,but didn't Quake, and everyone in town could hear. His eyes were Turning blue.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 24, 2010, 09:42:08 PM »
 Shadow followed Seeq out the door. "When those guards wake up they'll have all of the other guards searching for us. We could go to the cave I found on Mt. Pika." Shadow heard a loud war cry that shook the whole town. "What the hell was that?!"

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 25, 2010, 01:06:35 AM »
((Is anyone gunna post on my time XD))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 01:09:49 AM by Unbreakable »
Let's Boogie!

[imghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7775/2333050.jpg[/img]

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 25, 2010, 11:55:00 AM »
"Wait a second..  I know that cry."
Seeq turned to face Shadow
"The Dark Ones weren't supposed to come here for another week. We have to run, we can't hide from them. To mount Pika!"
Seeq sprinted off, as fast as his legs could take him. He knew that if the Dark Ones found him, they would kill him. They had discovered a flaw in the process they used to turn him into a Dark One, and if Seeq lived much longer, The Dark Ones would be in trouble.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 25, 2010, 03:10:00 PM »
Glice and Star saw that the Dark Ones finally decided to attack.

- Now!

Glice used Icy Wind to slow them down and to block their sight and at the same time, Star used Double Team. The duo passed through the cloud the Dark Ones made earlier and, being frozen by the previous Icy Wind attack, exploded when Star went through it. On the other side, many of the replicas of Star and Glice appeared, each going in a different direction towards the forest and all of them disappeared from sky's sight after a brief moment.

- We did it Star.

At this moment, both heard a cry coming from afar. Both Star and Glice knew that something would happen soon... as to the what it could be, they wished it wasn't what they feared.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 26, 2010, 08:29:45 AM »
"Your aura... It's omega sized." She was paralyzed by his power.

"They're on the run on my watch?!" He instatly learned Aura Sphere."AAAUUURRRAAA...  SSSTTTAAARRRSSSTTTOOORRMM!" The Aura Sphere grew larger.

Siriana snapped out of her shock and seen two auras heading for a mountain"Aim towards the mountains! I'll teleport us there after it stops."

At that instant, Omnisoul released the sphere into the sky.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 26, 2010, 02:24:47 PM »
Reaper took one step out of a strange room. "I'm....back."
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #314 on: November 29, 2010, 03:05:54 AM »
"Ah... what a good day to kill Fighters!" Haunter said to himself as he readied the army he had been given by the Dark Lord.
"Men today we will show our power to the weak Fighters! We will burn their capital to the ground! This is one battle we can't afford to lose! When we take this city they will have no where to go but to beg us for mercy!!!"
What Haunter's army didn't know was this was meant to draw out any deserters who had run out on the Dark Lord, one in particular was Haunters old friend Seeq.
(is it cool for us to be old friends?)