* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 213739 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #315 on: November 29, 2010, 03:10:58 AM »
A star appeared in the sky. All of a sudden, meteorites of aura started to crash to the ground. The aura exploded upon impact, while the meteorite was left.

"Siriana, let's go ahead and move. They won't be able to get far with that occuring."

"Right, but we need to restore our energy first."

They both ate some sitrus berries from her bag, then she used teleport and tried to catch up to the two Absol.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2010, 10:17:57 PM »
So now, I knew a War could be coming. What could I do?

Fight.

When was it coming, I was unsure, but I would be waiting, in this spot, for the war. The second war. Soul waited, right there, and knew he couldn't stop the Dark Ones from getting here. but he could stop them, from getting further.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 30, 2010, 01:55:22 AM »
"Your Aura Starstorm is Blocking my teleport"
"Then I guess that we'll walk. We could find items along the way."
While they walked, they started to sense Dark ones. It was an Agron and a Shedinja."You deal with the Agron, I'll deal..." Before she could finish her sentence, Siriana was hit hard with a shadow ball.
"Let's dance, Agron." Omnisoul used Close Combat in an instant. The knocked back Agron used Iron defense quickly, since it didn't do much damage, and then charged with a Double edge. Omnisoul, still in Reckless mode, Dodged and stood in place. "AAAUUURRRAAA...... CCCOOOMMMBBBAAATTT!" The Agron instantly fainted. It didn't even look like he moved.
Sirana was getting up, not knowing where the Shedinja went. It used Shadow Sneak while she was kocked down to get behind her. Before she realized it, she was hit again with 4 more shadow balls. Her eyes instantly Turned red as red can get. Fire spewed from her hand and started to take form of a falcon"FALCON PUNCH!" She turned and Punched a flaming falcon. Upon contact, the Shedinja Faded and left a rare candy. She ate it and started to glow. She made her glow blue insted of white, letting her evolve into a Shiny Gardevior. She Unlocked her Original and Comined Fire Punch. She ate a Sitrus berry to stop herself from fainting.

"Shall we Continue?"

They were, again, on their way to the Absol.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 01, 2010, 05:56:06 PM »
Star and Glice then headed to the next town to warn them of the imminent danger. After a couple of hours, they reached  This time, they reached a town which seemed to have fairly well fought off the first wave of the Dark Ones.

- Great. The pokemon of this town seem to be strong and managed quite well the attack by the Dark Ones.

Star landed at the village entrance. Two guards were at the gates.

- What are you two doing here? I never saw either of you around, said Medicham, one of the two guards.
- You don't seem to be part of the Dark Ones, so it's okay, but be aware that the village recently suffered from a battle and the pokemon here might not be in good shape, continued the Machoke.
- Yes, we know, said Star. We have a message to transmit to the maximum number of villages in the region.
- We know that the Dark Ones recently launched troops nearly everywhere to fight the pokemon. However, we believe that this is not over yet, and that the worst is still to come.
- What you're telling us is serious matter... I'll take you to the village chief, said the Medicham.

As they were guided to the village chief, Glice and Star noticed that several pokemon were injured, the houses some completely brought down to pieces. Those who could help did their best building again, repairing and helping the weaker ones.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2010, 09:51:07 PM »
Yes, the Fighters fell for our little fiasco. No doubt that they will warn the other villages of our approach. The Fighters will send their army to stop us, at that point we will have them sounded, out numbered, and out leveled! But I am feeling the presence of a chosen one... could they have one already?
Haunter started to look though his bag, the orbs were still there, shining with a power he had never seen before. "What is the meaning of this?" He thought to himself "Could it be that, one of these orbs is calling it's champion? If that is the case let him come, I will be ready!"

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2010, 11:32:08 PM »
 Shadow ran after Seeq, running as fast as he could. The mountain was slowly getting closer. "I don't think anyone noticed us. The Dark Ones must be planning another war. We should find an army. Maybe we can fend off their attacks long enough to get behind enemy lines and get to their bases. Maybe we can find out what they're trying to do. And hopefully some plans to attack the cities. Then we'll know when they're attacking each city."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 01, 2010, 11:59:01 PM »
Seeq looked back, surprised to see Shadow had kept up with him for so long. What surprised him more, though, were the two figures following behind them.
"Slow down" Seeq said
"I want to see who this is.."

((Yes, it's cool))

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #322 on: December 02, 2010, 12:35:29 AM »
Haunter had been chasing two Absols for awhile, but when they seemed to slow down he got suspicious. "You get out of sight I will handle this one. Seeq, Is that you?" Haunter yelled. "If it is I mean you no harm, it is me Haunter."

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 02, 2010, 01:46:03 AM »
 Shadow slowed down, and heard a pokemon yelling. He turned around and saw a Haunter. He heard it yelling to Seeq. "Do you know him Seeq?"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 02, 2010, 08:27:16 AM »
Glice and Star entered a bigger than average building. In there was a Slowking.

- Chief, those two pokemon came here to bring an important message, said Medicham
- Very well, you may dispose, said Slowking. Welcome to my village pokemon. So, what is so important about this message?
- We believe that the Dark Ones are planning a big war soon. How soon, we don't know, said Star.
- I've got this.

Glice took out the piece of paper from his bag and handed it to Slowking. He read it silently and gave it back to Glice

- This is horrible news... I thought that the war was over and that we overcame them... but I understand your worry now. We'll need to do something quick. Thank you for informing us, and good luck on your quest to warn other villages.
- Thank you Slowking. Good luck to you too. We'll have to do something to avoid catastrophe.

As they were about to leave the village...

- Wait!

Glice and Star turned around puzzled. A Togetic was moving towards them.

- I'm Togetic and I heard what you told to the chief. Let me give you this.

The Togetic gave Glice a small gem.

- This is a special emerald. When you hold it tight in your hand and think of someone, you'll be able to send your thoughts to this pokemon. Use this in case you have problems. If I can, I'll come to help. Don't lose it!
- Uh... thank you very much, said Glice a little surprised. We'll take care of it, I promise.

Glice then hopped on Star's back.

- Goodbye Togetic, take care!
- Goodbye and good luck!

Star then flew away from the village.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 02, 2010, 11:38:41 PM »
Soul felt something as if it were  drawing him to it. He had to go out and see.

When he got out there, he saw a Gengar and two Absol's, possibly he couldn't really tell.

He didn't really know what to do, so he just waited.

EDIT by Jerry: Woops, sorry I changed it back to how it was before I change anything.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 07:58:48 AM by Jerry »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #326 on: December 02, 2010, 11:45:55 PM »
It has been to long Seeq! What have you been doing these last few months? The Dark Lord has been... concerned for your well being. A lot has happened since you disappeared, for example the Fighters have very few loyal to their cause. Who is this? Is he trust able? Come with me, we are off to set a trap for the Fighters, both of you. Men take them into custody!
Upon having said that 20 various pokemon burst from the bushes.

EDIT by Jerry: 'Disappeared' not 'diapered' XD
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 07:00:43 AM by Jerry »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 03, 2010, 12:17:52 AM »
"Shadow, stop." Seeq whispered
"We go along with this, this Haunter is an old friend of mine. We're going to sabotage it, but don't kill the Haunter."

Now he spoke to his old friend, "Haunter! Nice to see you again. We were just tracking some fighters. Have you met my friend Xander yet?"

Again he whispered, "Sorry, it was the first name I could think of."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #328 on: December 03, 2010, 12:22:53 AM »
Sorry about the present situation, but we need to be sure that you are not one of them. Xander, hum... interesting name, My father's name was Xander. Haunter thought of a way to prove his old friend's story, then he got it.
Xander, What army do you hail from? What is the General's name, tell me this and I will trust you!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 12:27:16 AM by thedarknessinside »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 03, 2010, 12:29:15 AM »
Soul saw the Pokemon talking, "One of the must have the special thing I felt" Soul thought. I gotta go out there...

Luckily Soul was smarter then that. But he did see something glowing from the Gengar's bag. "That is mysterious, it must be the thing I felt something from!" It took all his willpower, but he didn't go. He felt drawn to the orbs though, so it was hard.