* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 130898 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #360 on: June 14, 2010, 01:20:28 AM »

Tsubaki sunk down, "Well that was sooner that I thought..." She thought to herself. She stood up and said, "I think its time we left too, I'm starting to prune, Tsubaki laughed, she stepped out of the spring walking her way to the changing rooms, with her Pokemon following her, she changed and grabbed her stuff. She walked into the lobby to wait for anyone if they came with her, Young miss?" a lady called her, "Um... Yes..? Tsubaki turned, "A young man left this for you," the lady said, handing her a letter, "Oh... Thank you... Tsubaki said smiling, and then took the letter. Tsubaki walked and then sat down in a chair, opening the letter, "A number..?" Tsubaki asked herself, "Kin..." she smiled, and put the number in her phone, from the Pokegear they bought today, waiting for Amphi and Kino.

((Wow, a lot of time has passed for this RP day... 0.0!))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 01:37:35 AM by ChibiVampire »
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 14, 2010, 01:33:55 AM »
Amphy got out of water and went to the locker room silently, with his pokemon following, and changed in there then waited on a bench right outside the locker room waiting for the others, with all his pokemon by his side
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 14, 2010, 01:57:51 AM »

"Well now you have met the whole gang Forest and it's getting late, it's time to return to your pokeball," Kino said, returning Forest to its pokeball, "sweet dreams." Kino then walked to the lobby, noticing Tsubaki had letter in her hand. "Hey what you got there Tsubaki" Kino asked curiously.
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 14, 2010, 02:02:38 AM »

Tsubaki looked up surprised to see Kino standing by her, "Oh... Its nothing, just a letter from Kin, he said he would leave his number in case of anything, Tsubaki said, waving around the letter, with the number already in her Gear,

((Ugh... My little brother is crying that he want to get on, what a wuss.. =3=...! I'll get on mobile web at like... 6 for me... like 58 mins... no too bored to wait that long... :I))

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 02:31:12 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 14, 2010, 04:54:44 AM »
Amphy got tired of waiting for the rest of his group so he decided that it would be better to meet them back at the room, "Come on guys, time to go back to our room" Amphy and his pokemon walked back to their room and went straight to sleep
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 14, 2010, 05:32:49 AM »

Tsubaki's mind went blank and then she jumped, "Oh! Its late, I'm sorry for holding you up. Tsubaki smiled, "Come on! Its bed time!" Tsubaki said, standing up, and then making her way to the room, to spend the last night, while Tsubaki was walking, she turned aound in a corner looked around to see if anyone was looking, she didn't know if anyone was or not, but she started to quietly sob, "Its a shame I will have to leave you guys soon for a bit..." She said, not thinking a anyone could hear her. She eventually stopped crying when she made it to the room, changed, and then made her way to bed. Under the covers she was still sobbing, too quiet for anyone to hear, with her Pokemon in the balls, she dwelled off to sleep. Waiting for the next morning to come.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 14, 2010, 03:21:59 PM »
((Aww, you didn't fully read my post then... It's only now that I learn that you are competing for the Johto League... And Amphi's trainer profile is a pokemon trainer while he's a coordinator... I'm surprised he didn't notice it, but I do remember he once told me that he was going to be coordinator...))

Night fell quickly and Jerry, together with his pokemon settled in some mountainous region. To one side, there was the sea, and according to his PokeNav, there was a Gym there, but he didn't know yet as to how to get there. He decided to take on the nearest Gym, that is the Mauville City Gym. He didn't know the Gym Leader, nor his speciality type, but that did not change anything, he was going to give his best, as he always does. Then, maybe, he'll head for Slateport City where there was a habour. A ship could hopefully take him to Dewford later on...

- You were all great earlier! But now, a big part of our journey awaits us. We'll need to train harder each time. I know you can do it.

They settled down, made a camp fire and ate some canned food. The warmth of the fire was soothing, the night was quiet, the sky was clear. Jerry laid down gazing at the stars. Shroomish and Ralts were already asleep, they had a really tiring day. Mudkip was besides Jerry, looking at the sky too. The singing of some Kricketots and Kricketunes could be heard from afar.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Musician, Voice Actor, All-Around Badass
« Reply #367 on: June 14, 2010, 03:42:26 PM »
Today, Wolfe was to begin his journey as a member of Team Rocket. The rules were simple enough: create mayhem and steal Pokémon. He was stationed in New Bark Town and noticed quickly upon his arrival a Pokemon lab. It was a small and quiet town, which gave Wolfe more attention than he craved. He began scheming what Pokémon to steal, and when an egg arrived at the lab, he was determined to take it.

((I already have an idea of what's in the egg; do I need to check with you first, Chibi?))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 04:35:05 PM by Senriaa »

Quote from: Pokémon Shoddy Battle
MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.
CRC: sleep spikes
MasterYuke: SLEEP SPIKES. Get this man a motherf@$#ing gold medal.
(MasterYuke is my Shoddy Battle name, let's battle sometime!)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 14, 2010, 04:14:54 PM »
Suddenly, out of the blue, a screech was heard. Some Zubat could be heard flying away, ut of fear. Some thing was not normal. With this, Ralts and Shroomish awoke with a jump. Jerry got up, and Mudkip by his side became alert. Jerry put Shroomish and Ralts into their respective pokeballs and ran, together with Mudkip, towards what seemed to be the source of the scream.

They reached a steep cliff, but could see no one.

- SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

Jerry then looked down, and saw a girl hanging from a root protruding from the cliff.

- I'LL TRY TO HELP YOU! HANG ON!

Jerry pulled out an escape rope he found earlier on his ascent to the mountain and threw it towards the girl. He tied one end with a tree and as soon as the girl took the rope, he pulled hard on the rope, aided by Mudkip. After a while, the girl was safe and sound.

*pant* *pant* - Thank you, I dare not think what would have happened to me if you weren't here.

- You're most welcome, but tell me, what are you doing here, in a place that dangerous, all by yourself at this time of the night? You are lucky that I was around.

- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a trouble. I'm Yukki. I was trying to meet Ishiwa, the person I love who lives to the other side of this mountain. There are workers down there digging and they told me not to come near the work, but their work is causing havoc to the nearby pokemon. Jack is trying to stop the works but in vain. So, since we're fighting for the same cause and that we don't seem to make any progress while we're separated, I decided to meet him on the other side, by the morning.

After listening to Yukki, Jerry understood..

- Ok, let me accompany you to the other side. It's Verdandurf Town if I'm not mistaken. I'm heading that way anyway.

- Really? Oh, thank you again!

And they both made their way to Verdandurf.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Musician, Voice Actor, All-Around Badass
« Reply #369 on: June 14, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »
Wolfe put forth his plan to take the newly delivered Pokemon egg from New Bark Town's lab. He burst into the side window after pushing aside a red-haired fellow. "Zubat, use Supersonic!" he roared. Zubat let loose a screech so wild that everyone in the lab was temporarily deafened. It went over better as expected, as Wolfe took the egg without any interference. He ran to the west, towards Cherrygrove. He went north to Route 46 instead of continuing to Cherrygrove, for he knew he was not safe in another city for awhile.

He camped out for a bit, examining the egg. "I've never seen a pattern like this on an egg before..." he pondered. "But I guess I'll have to wait until it hatches." He decided to rest a bit.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 12:44:42 AM by Senriaa »

Quote from: Pokémon Shoddy Battle
MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.
CRC: sleep spikes
MasterYuke: SLEEP SPIKES. Get this man a motherf@$#ing gold medal.
(MasterYuke is my Shoddy Battle name, let's battle sometime!)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 14, 2010, 07:05:02 PM »

Chaos woke up to his phone alarm “oh yeah today I get my first Pokemon” he said “I can’t believe that I thought it wasn’t cool at first.” He put on his Guitar Tee, Kingdom key necklace and Nautical Star wristband “I hope I see a lot of my friends on my journey, but even if I don’t I’m happyjust to be a trainer and get some awesome Pokemon” he rushed downstairs. “Morning son” his Dad said “Morning” he said back “Hey don’t you get your Pokemon today” his Mom said “yep so I could go” he said “Ok son please come visit some” “Okay mom, Bye guys”  “Hey son I’m the one who got you into all that Pokemon stuff I deserve a thanks” “Thanks!” said Chaos and walked out the door. “Man I almost forgot” he ran back into his room “where is it…….ahh there it is!” he clipped his Pokewalker onto his pants and ran out the door again. he ran into the lab “HELLO!!!!” he shouted, no answer “Ugh I might be able to find a starter somewhere else” he leaves and goes into a Pokecenter. He hears a scream and runs up to the person who screamed “Are you okay?” “No my Bulbasaur ran away!” “I’ll help you find him” “Okay thank you he ran up stairs I think”.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 07:10:19 PM by LucarioX »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 14, 2010, 09:14:11 PM »

Diedrich didn't want to answer the question. Luckily, Deccers' phone rang right after he asked. Luck? Anyway, they were supposed to meet with someone, most likely a Rocket Scientist. Team Rocket, that is. Diedrich reluctantly left the room, headed to the back door, determined to beat Deccers there. He didn't want him to think he was lazy and slow.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 14, 2010, 09:26:30 PM »
Jerry and Yukki, after hiking the mountain for a long time grew really tired. Yukki met with all of Jerry's pokemon. She was impressed of how Jerry treated them, and felt even more anxious for the other pokemon affected by the works of the mountain.

- We better rest up a little, it's been a long time since we started. We got quite far, and there is still some time before dawn. I suggest we take some rest, then, we'll continue after that. I'm growing hungry... don't you too?

- Okay, you are right, let's take some rest and eat a little. Your pokemon are amazing. I want so much to meet Ishiwa and help him protect the pokemon... thanks to you, I'll be able to fulfil my task.

They sat side by side, telling a part of their lives... Yukki would have liked to become a pokemon Breeder, and Verdandurf being close to the famous Dan Breeder Couple, she would be able to study pokemon more and become a Breeder.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 14, 2010, 09:34:53 PM »

Tsubaki woke up in a stir, "I can't sleep..." She said to herself, since she was already awake she might as well leave, Tsubaki packed her things and left the room, walking down the hall, "Maybe I'll see you guys again..." Tsubaki said, thinking about how wrong it is for her to be leaving.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 14, 2010, 09:42:21 PM »

Deccers
The two of them set off down the hall. They bumbed into the girl that Diedrich was staring at earlier. Seeing his embarrassment and confusion, Deccers cut to the chase.
'Hey how's it going? Listen the two of us were looking for a companion, we'd be honoured if you would join us.' Deccers lied.
'Hopefully, she'll be able to keep Diedrich under control.' He thought to himself.