* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 130890 times)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2010, 04:53:25 AM »
((no need to raise your voice, and i felt i should so i can just get my character registered as a coordinator already))
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 15, 2010, 04:57:21 AM »
((I wasn't raising my voice... >.>! Just my text sequence... :3 Whatever that is... =3=!))
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 15, 2010, 04:58:36 AM »
((im bored can't wait til you get back from your trip ))

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 15, 2010, 05:01:58 AM »
((Jasmine still isn't telling me where we are going... =3=! She just told me to be ready... I need to pack random things... ._.))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 15, 2010, 05:07:32 AM »
(( :O pack a swimsuit just in case!!))

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 15, 2010, 05:12:36 AM »
((Water World! Or Sunsplash or something... =3=... I dunno... :3
We should stop talking in OOCC... x3!))

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Musician, Voice Actor, All-Around Badass
« Reply #396 on: June 15, 2010, 05:22:18 AM »
((I've been spending these last 4 hours attempting to (failing to) draw my character and I come back and see Facebook-type messages... >:/

regardless, I hope I can get it done. I can't draw too well at all :( ))

Quote from: Pokémon Shoddy Battle
MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.
CRC: sleep spikes
MasterYuke: SLEEP SPIKES. Get this man a motherf@$#ing gold medal.
(MasterYuke is my Shoddy Battle name, let's battle sometime!)

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 15, 2010, 05:47:27 AM »
((well its late, so I'm going to bed. on Wolfe's drawing I just need his head and one of his feet, then I will be satisfied. for now, gnight!))

Wolfe treads onward through Dark Cave, wondering if he'll ever find his way to Violet City...

MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 15, 2010, 12:04:53 PM »

Kin was getting both confused and bored watching the trio doing virtually nothing, so he pulled out his Ipod, and began CARAMELLDANSEN. :3 When it was over, the Ipod continued the playlist to the next song, and... CARAMELLDANSEN. :3

But when the song finished he did not caramelldansen! >:(

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 15, 2010, 05:11:42 PM »

Chaos

Chaos searched through everything he could find upstairs. "Can I help you" said a nurse at the Pokecenter. "Yes have you seen a Bulbasaur around here?" "Um yes it went into that room right there" "Thank you" said Chaos and ran into the room. He ran past vast machines and devices storing Pokemon. "Ah there you are!" he said and ran to it. " "You okay?" He picked it up "Bulba!" "Ok lets take you back" he goes back downstairs and returns it to the man"Here you go" said Chaos "Thank you very much!" said the man "You know what you deserve a reward. here I will give you any of these Pokemon." he released them from the pokeballs "The professor told me if anyone was looking for a starter Pokemon that I should give them one for him while he was on vacation so here you go". The Pokemon were: Squirtle, Chicorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup. "Uh well lets see my favorite Pokemon stater is Treecko...but he is gone." "Well I guess I'll go with Torchic!" Chaos said "Great choice" said the Man.

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 15, 2010, 06:21:31 PM »
((I think I'm starting to get the hang of LucarioX's story, but please use punctuation where appropriate >_>
News on the drawing: haven't started for today, hopefully I can get everything taken care of by the end of the day!
and for the sake of the RP, let's make it morning so you guys can leave town and continue! :D ))

Wolfe had been scurrying throughout the cave all night, and he was beginning to show signs of fatigue. "I have to make it to Violet City before I can rest; it's dangerous in here!" Something was not right, as Wolfe felt like something was watching him. He finally saw the light at the end of the cave! "It's Route 31, I know it!"

Wolfe ran towards the exit and appeared at Route 31, just outside of Violet City. He gave a sigh of relief and ran into town. "Man, there were so many Pokemon in that cave! I should get some Pokeballs and head back in there sometime!" For now, he buttoned his coat to conceal the Rocket mark on his shirt. Wolfe then went into the Pokemon Center and gave his Pokemon to the nurse, and slept in the lobby as he waited for them to heal.

"What could have been following me in that cave..." He dreamed about what it possibly could have been.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2010, 06:31:48 PM »
After having taken some rest, Jerry and Yukki got up to complete the rest of the journey towards Verdandurf.

Neither of them noticed that a pokemon was following them... it was there when Jerry was dining, it was there when Jerry helped Yukki getting to safe grounds, it was there when Jerry and Yukki were resting, and it was still following them...

Mudkip who was walking besides them suddenly started to sniff the air. A wind from behind was blowing... Mudkip probably noticed something. It turned round, and stayed motionless, alert to any sound, any move. Jerry noticed him and stopped.

- Huh? What's wrong Mudkip?

*Mud*Mud*kip!*
*BATTT!*

A Zubat appeared from the darkness, it was one bigger than average type Zubat, one with a strange green glow, and it was staring at the little group.

- Oh, that's a Zubat. Jerry, do you know that pokemon?
- No, it's strange... It's as of it wanted something... I wonder what.

For some time, all of them remained motionless. Only the breeze could be heard.

*BAATTT!*

Zubat charged down on Mudkip, using Bite. Mudkip tried to dodge the attack, but was hit. Zubat was too quick. Zubat then used Confuse Ray, destabilising Mudkip. Mudkip tried using Water Gun didn't manage to aim at the Zubat. Zubat charged down once again...

- Mudkip! Protect!

Mudkip managed to build a protective bubble just in time, and the Zubat was knocked down. It got up quickly, and charged once again.

- Jerry! What's happening? Why is that Zubat attacking Mudkip?
- I don't know, maybe it wants a battle with Mudkip? Mudkip, now use Water Gun!

This time, Zubat was hit, and fell down once again. Mudkip chained with tackle, sending Zubat against a tree. Zubat tried to get up painfully...

- Ok, if it's what it wants, Go Pokeball!

The Zubat tried to fight, but it gave away. Jerry now had a new pokemon in this team.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 15, 2010, 06:41:38 PM »
Amphy slowly made his way to Violet City with out his friends, and with Shenzi on his shoulder, keeping his watchful eyes open, ready to attack if someone or something came after Amphy

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2010, 07:06:55 PM »
{(Sorry it took so long, but I had a violin lesson yesterday, and then went to the pool. When school is out, I will probably be more active.)}

Diedrich was surprised to see Tsubaki at the hotel, but it seemed like she hadn't recognized him so far. Deccers was talking to her about joining them. He knew Deccers would be planning something, but he couldn't guess what, only that it was bad. Diedrich uttered a "Hello"and then dropped his head, looking at his feet.

{(I'm trying a find a theme song for Diedrich..

Not much of a theme song, but it fits with the story  :)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEbUaEg0CuE)}
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 07:12:29 PM by Mr Pokemon »

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 15, 2010, 07:45:55 PM »
((I am redoing the drawing completely now... XD))

Wolfe woke up from his nap and went to claim his Pokemon. "Your Pokemon have made a full recovery!" the nurse stated. "There was something odd about that egg of yours though..." Wolfe was shocked! "You took my egg?!" He looked down at his feet, and sure enough, the egg was missing. "Return it to me! However I am curious to hear what you found."

"See, that's the thing... We can't return the egg to you... Because we hatched it in our incubator." Wolfe was astounded at the fact! He calmed down. "Well, at least I don't need to wait anymore. Uh... Thanks for healing my Pokemon, too." The nurse handed Wolfe the two Pokeballs with his Pokemon in it, and a Premier ball. "This one has your new baby Pokemon in it. Take good care of it!" Wolfe nodded, left the Pokemon Center, and exited town.

"ARGH! It pains me to be so polite..." He looked at his Premier ball and said, "Let's create some mayhem to blow off some steam!" He threw it into the air and his new Pokemon came out. "An Elekid... Extraordinary! Let's go!" They set up a spot where they would ambush trainers on the way to Violet City. Wolfe shivered a bit."That feeling of being watched... it's back..."