* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 130800 times)

Offline Tetsuo

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #405 on: June 15, 2010, 08:05:22 PM »

Tetsuo, still standing at the edge of the forest, descided to rest a little and let pikachu out for a moment. He reached in his right pocket and brought a red and white ball back out.
The pokebal opened and red light brightened the area. After a moment pikachu was standing there looking towards Tetsuo.
"I've finally done it Pikachu, I left home and started my adventure to be a pokemon trainer!" Tetsuo told to Pikachu.
"Your my very first pokemon, will you help me finish my quest to explore the land and become a pokemon master?"
"Pika-pika!!" Pikachu yelled excited while jumping into the are.
"Then lets do this! There's no better team than we, Pikachu" Tetsuo said while holding his fist in front of him.
Tetsuo recalled Pikachu back to it's pokeball and descided to move on. Now, if he only knew the way...
I do not know with what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones - Albert Einstein

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 15, 2010, 08:53:08 PM »

Deccers
Deccers noticed that the girl was beginning to fall asleep.
'That's weird' He thought. The young girl collapsed in the hallway. 'Bollocks. I can't just leave her here.' He hauled the girl up onto his shoulder and turned to Diedrich.
'Not a word of this to anyone, not even you know who, ok? And you had better tell me about your history.'

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 09:33:46 PM by Declan_23 »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 15, 2010, 08:57:50 PM »

Diedrich was shocked to see Deccers just pick up Tsubaki and carry her around. "Hey, why don't you just leave the girl. We don't need her for anything."

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 15, 2010, 09:24:53 PM »

"What?" Kin thought, as he watched his new friend just get carried away. "Where are they going?" Kin thought about trying to take on the two rockets, but didn't like the idea of a two on one battle at the moment, and he didn't want to take the time to warn the others, as it would mean loosing track of where they were going. "I should call the police," he thought, but then remembered, that she had offered to go with them, so they weren't really doing anything illegal, and decided to cautiously follow them from the shadows instead.

((Still trying to come up with a theme in case anyone has any idea's,....but caramelldansen is seaming like a possibility, albeit not a strong one.))

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 15, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »

Deccers
Deccers ignored Diedrich. He wasn't asking for his permission. He walked out into the night keeping away from well lit streets. Diedrich would follow him, he was sure. The guy had a thing for this girl.
He stopped walking on the edge of the town to rest. Sure enough Diedrich was behind him, he didn't look too happy.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 15, 2010, 10:34:32 PM »
Tsubaki had problems slipping into and out of unconciousness, "Mm..."  Tsubaki kept mumbling. She didnt know what was going on, or even that she was being carried.

((Hm... Well... what kind of person is Kin? A little shy... Keeps to himself... He can get embarrased at some times... but he cares about his friends... maybe thats a little too much... =3=... not much i can do on the road, sorry... :/))
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 15, 2010, 11:23:08 PM »

Diedrich wanted to argue, but couldn't. If he disagreed with Deccers, he was as good as out of Team Rocket. That was not only his source of income, but his goal lied within Team Rocket. The only thing he could do now was follow Deccers and hope Tsubaki didn't wake up.

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 15, 2010, 11:43:31 PM »
KiN

Kin and Hatsumi Jumped through the trees, never letting the others out of his site; he had to know where they were going, and why. It didn't seem right, earlier that day he had observed the two grunts arguing, and now his new friend was being carried away to some undisclosed location. Occasionally Kin looked up at the night sky. He had always liked the night, the cover of darkness, and the twinkling lights that glistened through lightyears just so that they could be seen by his eyes. It was almost poetic, no one knew who they really were, like them, he had never felt so empty before. Having just met Tsubaki he couldn't let her be taken away so easily, after all, without her, if he ever needed someone to come along, who would comfort him, and keep him strong?

It was times like these that gave Kin a rush, he loved feeling like he was on a mission, and it reminded him of his time in Mt. Carbon; hopefully this time, he wouldn't make a naive mistake again. While lost in thought, he took another glimpse at the people he was tracking, and assured he had not lost them, took another look at the moon. The large floating rock is thousands of kilometers away from the earth, and thousands more from the stars that keep it company. "If I fail here, will Tsubaki and the others be the stars? And what of I? Will I become like the moon?" Hatsumi gave Kin a strange look as the maneuvered swiftly in the shadows, it wasn't the first time Kin had thought such things, and Hatsumi seemed to know it. "I'm sorry Hatsumi, I will always be with you. I may be the moon, but you are the sun that shines on me and keeps me strong." Kin took a moment to think, as Hatsumi had not eased up his expression. "And Blinky is the Earrth, without home, I would have no grounding to this place anymore. If it weren't for both of you, I would have died several times."
"I won't let anything happen to Tsubaki"

((Bonus points if you watched -at least part of- each of the caramelldansen video's from my last entry; awesome points, if you can guess why the third one had such negativity around it. Oh, and brownie points if you can guess the hidden song in this entry -shouldn't be too hard-   ))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 16, 2010, 03:09:14 AM »
Amphy was just arriving in Violet city when he noticed a strange monk run by towards a tower that resembled a Bellsprout, Amphy decided to follow the monk to the tower and once there, he read a sign, "Bellsprout Tower," Amphy thought to himself, "Well the name is quite fitting i guess, seeing as it sways back and forth in the wind" Amphy walked in and immediately was greeted by the monk. "I noticed you were following me" The monk told Amphy,  "Yeah sorry mister, i was curious about where you were off to in such a hurry', Amphy looked down in shame,  "Well no need to be sorry, anyone is welcome here, may i ask you if you would want to take the tower's challenge, you get an hm at the end if you complete it" The monk waited for Amphy's response
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Musician, Voice Actor, All-Around Badass
« Reply #414 on: June 16, 2010, 04:55:27 AM »
((well, if I may interject with Amphy's lovely conversation with some monk...))

"YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THAT HM!" Wolfe shouted. He threw down his Premier ball, releasing Elekid in front of Amphy. "If there's any challenge, it's going to be against me! What do you say?"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 04:57:18 AM by Senriaa »

Quote from: Pokémon Shoddy Battle
MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.
CRC: sleep spikes
MasterYuke: SLEEP SPIKES. Get this man a motherf@$#ing gold medal.
(MasterYuke is my Shoddy Battle name, let's battle sometime!)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 16, 2010, 04:59:11 AM »
"Sure, I guess I'll battle you" Shenzi(my poochyena) jumps off Amphy's shoulder and howls at the new foes Elekid

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 16, 2010, 05:03:27 AM »
((aww snap, battle's on now :D ))

Wolfe backed away and gave Elekid a command. "Time to see what you can do, Elekid! Use Quick Attack!" Elekid rushed at Shenzi waving its arms around and around, then nailed Shenzi with a terrifying blow. "Nice one!"

((forget the strikethrough text.))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:26:11 AM by Senriaa »

MasterYuke: wait I just thought of something--we have Toxic spikes, but not Flaming spikes or Paralysis spikes.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 16, 2010, 05:15:05 AM »
Shenzi dodged the thunderpunch "Bite Shenzi" Amphy yelled, Shenzi opened his mouth and lunged at the elekid.

Offline Senriaa

• New Trainer
  • I do stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 16, 2010, 05:24:21 AM »
((I see.... thank you, I let that one slip past I guess! whoops :P ))

Elekid was caught off guard and was bitten by Shenzi. "Use Thundershock to get it loose!" He attempted to shake Shenzi off, sparking electricity around his body.

((notice the word attempt that time :D ))
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:16:00 AM by Senriaa »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 16, 2010, 05:25:20 AM »
Shenzi got shocked and jumped off but couldn't move due to paralysis