* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 129260 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #450 on: June 17, 2010, 10:28:29 PM »

Chaos
They got to Oldale Town and Chaos looked around "Oh man no Gym here I guess there just isn't one in this town." he continued on into the tall grass "Well I guess we'll train here for a little while huh Flare" "Torch Torch!" Flare said enthusiastically. "OK so like in Emerald I think we can find a Pokemon by going into tall grass" "TORCH!!!" Flare said trying to remind him of something. "What is it Flare?" Flare walked over to the Pokemart "Oh that's right I need some Pokeballs!" said Chaos. He walked into the shop and went up to the counter "How may I help you" said the worker "Um can I have 5 Pokeballs?" "Yes that will be..." Chaos handed over the money "How did you know it would  be that much?" said the worker "I played the Pokemon games and I figured it wold be the same." he said "Oh okay...have a nice day!" "You too" said Chaos and walked back out "Oh thats right, you don't have a Pokeball do you Flare" said Chaos. Flare nodded no "OK you can get in this one later" Chaos showed a Pokeball "But now we need to....hey whats going on ovewr there! he said "C'mon Flare".
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 17, 2010, 10:34:46 PM »
Amphy was just arriving at the contest hall when a person came up to him, she looked maybe around age 25 or so, she wore a white long sleeve shirt, a pink skirt, and white leggings under the skirt, along with a pair of sandals,  "Hello, are you registering for Contests, in the Johto region?" The girl smiled,
"Yes, ma'm, why do you ask?",
"Well, since you are, I'll give you this, a ribbon case." she handed Amphy a ribbon case.
 "Thank you miss",
"You're welcome, now if you go to the front desk inside the receptionist there will register you",
  "'Kay" Amphy said and walked inside
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 18, 2010, 01:21:02 AM »

Kino
Kino was walking his way to Violet City, when he to notice a kid hitting his male phanpy, Kino went to confront the kid. "Hey you can't just hit pokemon like that!, what's wrong with you?" Kino asked angrily. "Shut up!, It's my phanpy and I'll do the hell I want with it" the kid said. Kino angrily knew that he could not stop the kid from abusing his pokemon but then Kino remembered how he dislike his new found Ekans. "Hey kid I'll trade you my powerful Ekans for that phanpy of yours" Kino offered. "Sure you can have this stupid pokemon from me!" the kid said, and gave phanpy's pokeball to Kino. "Thanks kid, have fun with your new friend" Kino said as he gave Ekans pokeball to the kid. Kino took phanpy in his hands and looked at his new friend. "Don't worry I'll won't hurt you, my name is Kino" Kino said smiling at phanpy. Phanpy looked at Kino, happy that he was away from that cruel kid, "Phanpy Phanpy!" Phanpy said happily. "Mhhmm I think I'll name you Hope, would you like that?" Kino asked. Phanpy nodded happily. "Good, lets go to Violet City then." Kino said. Kino took out Hope's pokeball and Hope went in it. Kino continued his way to Violet City with Argo still following him, gave hope to his new friend.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:11:59 PM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 18, 2010, 02:48:47 AM »

Diedrich immediately got nervous. What if she found out who he was?! He couldn't let her, but she would eventually figure out. "Well, Tsubaki, you aren't the only one Deccers here is dragging along.." Diedrich kept looking down, he hoped Tsubaki would understand..

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 18, 2010, 03:13:02 AM »

Tsubakis eyes widened after a second, "They know who I am..?" Tsubaki asked herself, She still wasn't able to turn to see who it was, "That voice... Its so familiar... Tsubaki thought, still unable to remember the Rocket Member from the very beginning.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 18, 2010, 03:18:11 AM »
Amphy walked to the receptionist and asked her if he could register as an official pokemon coordinator, she of course sad yes, and from there on out, Amphy was now a pokemon coordinator
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 18, 2010, 03:42:42 AM »

Chaos
They get over to the cause of all the sound it was a Riolu fighting a Poochyena "Wow that Riolu looks strong!" the Riolu attacked the Poochyena with its palm. "Oh a Force Palm..Lucario IS my favorite Pokemon so I think I'll catch it after this battle". The Poochyena bites Riolu. "C'mon Riolu you can win it!" Chaos said cheering for the Riolu. Riolu then digs into the ground and goes under, the Poochyena looks around confused and growls at the air where the Riolu was seconds before. "What the Riolu knows Dig?" The Riolu pops out of the ground throwing the Poochyena into the sky and the Poochyean hits the ground with a bang, now unconscious. "Wow that was an amazing battle!" "Torch!!!" said Flare. "Ok Riolu do you want to come with me?" said Chaos. The Riolu nodded." Then Chaos throws a Pokeball at it but the Riolu hits it with a sphere of Aura. "First off I cannot believe you know AURA SPHERE!!!! and second do you not want to go in your Pokeball?" "Re-riol" the Riolu said nodding disapprovingly "Well OK thats fine you can stay out..but Flare you can't stay out to. Only one Pokeman at a time" said Chaos "Torch-Torchic" "OK then back into the Pokeball, im training Riolu first then you." He threw the Pokeball at Flare and Flare disintegrated. "OK Riolu so I think you had a trainer and they abandoned you because you know the TM Dig." "Riol-Riol" said Riolu "OK then so what moves do you know?" said Chaos Riolu sends out a sphere of Aura, hits the air with its palm, blocks the air sending it back and digs in the ground coming back up again. "OK now lets train" said Chaos.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 18, 2010, 01:31:57 PM »

A light flashed over one of the screens as it turned on, someone had triggered the sensors outside.
Stein quickly slided his chair over to the screen.
3 people?... from what I understood there should only have been 2. Thought Stein and  turned the device in his head counterclockwise.
Suddenly another screen flashed on, this one also with a light flashing above it.
Another one?! Said stain out loud, clearly getting irritated.
One of the cameras were positioned further away from the door, as Stein liked to be careful.
A shadowy figure could be seen at the bottom of the screen.
I will handle this one later He thought and entered the "open" command into the computer.

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 18, 2010, 02:35:30 PM »
KiN

Kin watched as the doors opened. "Ok, this is it, time to see what's going on." Wanting to be sure that he would be ready for anything that happened, Kin released his two remaining pokemon from their pokeballs and sprayed all three of them with enough potions to bring them to full health. He then returned Blinky, and Cloud to their respective pokeballs, and took a low stance, readying himself for action. "Be careful Tsubaki!" Hatsumi and Kin stared at the other people and at the open doors, but Kin could feel Hatsumi watching him out of the corner of it's eye; Hatsumi was clearly worried that Kin would try something rash, but it didn't matter to Kin, so long as he knew his friend was safe.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 18, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »

Tsubaki heard as a doors opened, "Mm..." She muttered to herself, scared. Unknowingly she grabbed an arm who ever was carrying her and squeezed. After a second she finally noticed and pulled her hand back. But since she was scared, she put it back.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 18, 2010, 06:31:28 PM »

Deccers
The door swung open. Deccers could make out a man sitting in a chair down the passage.
'What is this?' He thought to himself. He stepped inside and put the girl down. He was still in confict with himself over her. Finally he reached a decision. He turned to her, she seemed a little scared.
'You collapsed at the Inn. We were carrying you to the doctor for treatment. You may go now... should you wish.
'Hey Cassanova!'
He called to Diedrich. 'We need to go inside, c'mon'

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 18, 2010, 06:48:08 PM »

Tsubaki looked up at him, and ran to him, to cling his arm, "What is this place?" Tsubaki asked herself, not knowing this was a lab of a Rocket Member.

Offline Sazhuy

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dance, Boogey Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 18, 2010, 07:48:33 PM »

Saz had been following a mysterious van that he believed was one that belonged to Team Rocket. He turned back around to a Chatot whom he received his intel from and told him that he will continue on from here. The bird flew away and Saz awaited his chance to enter the building, the door opened but before he could enter it was shut right in front of his face. Saz came up with a back-up plan and entered one of the air vents from the outside and began his plan to break free the pokemon trapped inside the facility."Alright I'm in, Operation: DAYBREAK begins now."said Saz as he began to crawl through the vents.
Rules FAQ Forum Etiquette
Read The Above Before You Begin

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 19, 2010, 01:11:20 AM »

Diedrich reluctantly advanced forward. Its the lab of some scientist"he said, going along with Deccers lie, "We thought he would be able to help you. But now that your fine, your free to go."Diedrich stepped forward so that Tsubaki could see him. "If that's what you want."

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 19, 2010, 01:22:02 AM »

Deccers
'It was a mistake bringing the girl.' Deccers now realised. 'I only hope that she makes the sensible choice. I don't need... complications.'
He strode up to the scientist.
'We're here' He announced in a quiet voice.