* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 129295 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #465 on: June 19, 2010, 01:29:01 AM »

Chaos
"RIOL-RIOLU!" shouted Riolu "What!?..........oh I forgot a name I guess I will call you your best power...Aura." "Rio-Riolu!" said Aura agreeing. "OK my first Pokemon battle, i'm ready...oh my god i'm so scared!" Aura pushes him into the Tall Grass "AH AH AH...oh this isn't scary at all!" A wild Shroomish appears before his eyes "Wait no background music!...oh sorry Um, Aura use...Force Palm!!! Aura throws its palm out hitting the Shroomish with incredible speed. The shrommish backs off and then released three seeds which hit Riolu sucking life out of him. "Oh man a Leech Seed...at least it is one of Shroomish's weakest moves. Riolu looked okay after the Leech Seed started hurting him. "Wait I had a Shroomish in Emerald! They are awesome when they evolve!" "I'll catch him!!!!" Chaos throws the Pokeball and Riolu uses Aura Spphere swatting the Pokeball back at Chaos, he catches it. "What was that!" The Riolu held out its hands and Chaos grabbed them.In the back of his mind he heard: "You can't just catch any random Pokemon you see! You said you played Emerald right. Chaos nodded shocked. " bu-bu-bu-but I also played all th-the other games..too" "OK then you should know that you can only have 6 at a time so if I were you I would chosse carefully" Oh and after we talk holding hands like ths from now on we can just talk in our minds" They released hands "So you can just talk!" "Yep my Aura enables me too." "Thats...AWESOME!!!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 19, 2010, 01:37:29 AM »

Stein sat in his chair as the two young rockets approached him...

"We are here" One of the two said.
Yes I can see that. Said Stein.
I got word there were only 2 of you coming, who is that young girl, and why have you brought her to my lab? Stein said while trying to keep the anger at a minimum.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 19, 2010, 01:46:07 AM »

Deccers
'Sorry about that. She's just leaving.' He said forcefully to emphasise his point.'Aren't you?'

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 19, 2010, 01:48:40 AM »

Diedrich walked up to Tsubaki. "Tsubaki, you should leave. Now."He said quietly, he couldn't put her in danger. And Team Rocket was danger with a capital d. {(Why I couldn't just use a capital d I don't know)}

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 19, 2010, 02:07:39 AM »

Are you sure? Said stein with excitement in his voice...
I could... Di sect her if you dont mind. A twisted smile appearing on his face as he stared at the young girl.

Stein quickly turned the screw a couple of clicks, as he realized he had spoken his mind.
Very well... He said hastily.
First order of business. Stein took a long pause and stared at his new guests.
What are we going to do about the rat that followed you to my lab? I realize you had not noticed him. Said stein feeling superior.
How about you show me what you are made of and take care of your own trash? He said, smiling and looking at the two guests.
"Maybe I could get some information on the Pokemon these guys have... Two birds in one strike... And if im lucky, they might leave the girl here in the meantime," He thought to himself, looking over at the many tools that were lying on a table in the corner of the room.
He clenched his fists as hard as he could, and could not help but to smile... The thought of putting his tools to work on a delicate body like that...

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 02:32:01 AM by Gammal »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 19, 2010, 02:38:51 AM »

Tsubaki froze when she heard the man say he would dissect her, scared, she slowly  let go of his the mans arm and walked backwards, turning around, and then she saw Diedrich. "You...?" She wasn't scared anymore. She stomped away from the three. She was making her way through the building, "This is a Rocket Lab..! How could I be so stupid as to be abducted by these people!?" She yelled to herself. As she was making it down the massive building she looked in the different rooms, and in one she saw a Pokemon Egg,((Dunno if you would have any... Lets say you do... >.>!)) She walked over standing by it, and examined it, "The Rockets shouldn't have this poor little egg..." Tsubaki said. She quickly snatched it and tried to get out as fast as she could. When she made it outside she ran into the trees so they wouldn't be able to see her. And she kept looking at the egg, "Is this right..? I mean... They might be bad, but stealing is still stealing..." Tsubaki said, questioning her actions.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:13:30 AM by ChibiVampire »
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 19, 2010, 02:46:16 AM »
Once Amphy was finally registered for the Johto Pokemon Contests he decided to go out and train some with his pokemon, after all he the violet city contest was a double contest, which meant he would have two pokemon out. Amphy walked to right outside the city.

"Alright, All of you come out of your pokeballs" Amphy let out Angel, and Kero.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Level5Pidgey

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • Use Gust!
    • View Profile
    • Pidgey's Philosophical Game Design
« Reply #472 on: June 19, 2010, 03:20:23 AM »

Max held onto the edge of a cliff face... looking to Violet, and to New Bark.
Violet.
New Bark.
Violet.
Warehouse.
New Bark.
Violet.
Violet.
Warehouse!
New Bark.
Warehouse?
Warehouse.

... Warehouse.

On his way through Viole the first time, Max never noticed the Warehouse on the outskirts of Violet. It must have been a new development while he made his way to Goldenrod.
He felt curious... but, also a little uncomfortable. Hanging on a cliff face while needing a restroom break was never his favourite feeling.

After he got of the cliff face and had a break, Max resolved that he would go and check out this mystery warehouse. Perhaps the mystery Watering Can he needed to upset the legendary Sudowoodo would be found there.  But first, a bulb protruding from a bush attracted Max to the forest. "Maaaaaaaxxxxxx!!" he whispered, throwing his Pokeball. His faithful Totodile appeared, and, as Max pointed, his gaze sharpened on the unsuspecting Gloom as well.

"It's a Glooooooooooooooooooomm!!!" Max whispered again.
Max and his Totodile commando-crawled onwards towards the Grass Pokemon, quiet as could be.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 03:24:10 AM by Level5Pidgey »
Read my Game Design Blog!

And that one, lone, distressed flying Krabby went on to become the most powerful being in the Universe.

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 19, 2010, 06:45:05 AM »
KiN

as the doors began to close, kin pulled out one of his pokeballs "get us inside, blinky." kin threw the pokeball through the doors just as they closed shut. the ball landed behind some boxes and blinky came out.

in an instant, kin and hatsumi were teleported beside blinky. kin returned his abra to its pokeball. still staying out of site, kin got closer to the others and saw a new man, a man in a white lab coat. "who is that guy? he looks kind of familiar." kin released his newest pokemon: cloud, and whisperd to it, "that girl is tsubaku, whatever happens, don't let her out of your site! if we should be separated, I want you to stay with her until we meet again!"

tsubaku soon began to run off, and kin and cloud parted. kin continued to get closer while hatsumi went elsewhere to hide. but it wasn't long before kin bumped into some equipment and made too much noise.

meanwhile, outside, the figure of kin was running through the woods, and eventually caught up to tsubaki, and looked deep into her eyes.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:34:46 PM by Amphy »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 19, 2010, 06:56:03 AM »

Tsubaki sat down in a grassy area holding up the egg, "Is what I am doing right..? Its still stealing..." Tsubaki said worried, after a moment she heard bushes rustling, "Who's there??" She asked, but then relaxed to see that it was Kin, "Kin?" Tsubaki asked uneasy with him looking into her eyes.

((Oh... I dunno if I can get on tomorrow, little brother wants to get on... =3=... All~ Day~... >.>))

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:04:15 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 19, 2010, 04:05:17 PM »

Deccers
'I realised you had not noticed him' Stein said to him. Deccers did not like people insulting his intelligence. He grew angry.
'You mean the man who was following us?' He muttered gruffly. 'We knew he was there. But unlike you, we didn't feel the need to alert him of the fact. But we'll take care of him.' He realised he hated this guy.
'What a creep.' Tatters emerged out of his hoodie and crawled onto Deccers shoulder. His eyes fixed on the Bulbasaur in the room and he gnashed his teeth.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 19, 2010, 09:42:07 PM »
With Angel, Kero, and Shenzi all out of their respective balls Amphy asked which of them would like to be in a pokemon contest, both Shenzi and Kero seemed to want to but Angel seemed nervous. "Hmm, Okay then, this time I guess Shenzi and Kero can do the contest, Angel you're alright with that right?"

::Eevee!::

"Okay then, lets get started on our contest training."  Amphy proceeded to train Kero and Shenzi for the next day's contest while Angel watched in content, The group trained for hours on end with only a few breaks in between to rest up.

(And with that i will be posting when the next happens for the contest, so hurry lol))
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 19, 2010, 10:39:28 PM »
Pin Missiles to Jolteon again. Jolteon fell down, but resisted. It used Double Team, surrounding Ralts, and prepared another Pin Missile. As the attack flew through the air from all directions, Ralts teleported himself above the Jolteon. In the blink of an eye, Confusion tried to take control of the missiles once again.  Jolteon stopped at once so that Ralts had no more target Pin Missiles, then jumped towards Ralts. In an airborne battle, Ralts threw Jolteon on the ground using Confusion. Jolteon was done for.

Walter sent out his last and most powerful pokemon; Raichu. Jerry sent out Zubat, to weaken the opponent. Zubat lauched Confuse Ray. Raichu moved forward with Thunderpunch. Zubat couldn't avoid the hit and fainted, while Raichu got confused. Surprisingly, Raichu snapped out of its confusion immediately, by using it's held Lum Berry.

- This won't be easy, be ready to lose!

Jerry hesitated... he sent out Shroomish.

- Time to use your new move, Leech Seed Shroomish!

Raichu used Quick Attack, evading the seeds of Shroomish and hit the latter. Raichu became dizzy and fell asleep. The Effect Spore of Shroomish worked! Shroomish once more tried using Leech Seed. This time though, Raichu couldn't move and got seeded. Shroomish rushed towards Raichu using Headbutt. Raichu's Static activated and paralyzed Shroomish. Right then, Raichu woke up, and used Slam on Shroomish. Weakened by paralysis, Shroomish took tried to endure the hit. At this moment, he started glowing... his body changed shape and was becoming bigger in from of both trainers. Finally, it materialised as a Breloom.

- Wow Shroomish, you're now a Breloom! Great, now let's try your Mach Punch!

Breloom dashed towards Raichu with full speed, but the paralysis stopped it. Raichu took advantage of this, and used a Iron Tail on the latter. Breloom took a critical hit and fainted.

- Oh! Breloom, it's okay, you did great. Now, go Ralts!

Ralts used Double team and many copies of Ralts appeared around Raichu. Raichu used Shock Wave; an electrifying shockwave spread from Raichu's body, hitting all the replicas and Ralts at the same time. Ralts was seriously hit... the previous battle left only a small amount of energy. Ralts was determined to win, and got up with difficulty. As Raichu dashed towards it, it gained a little energy from Leech Seed and used it to teleport to a safer place. Ralts' body started glowing too. Could it be possible? Ralts evolved into a Kirlia. With his new powers, Kirlia used Confusion. The powerful confusion did massive damage on Raichu, but the latter hold on and countered with another Shock Wave. This time, Kirlia could hold on any longer, and fainted.

Mudkip was the last resort of the match. Jerry looked at Mudkip... Mudkip looked back, really determined to win the match. He stepped forward, and used Mud Slap. Raichu got blinded but didn't get so much damage. It's Shock Wave ran again across the room, hitting Mudkip roughly. Mudkip was already near to fainting... When the last thing that could happen... happened! It's body glowed and he grew bigger. He was evolving too! Marshtomp, now was on the field.

- Now, this is the first time that I see three pokemon evolve in the same battle. Your pokemon must be really determined. This battles excites me! Raichu, use Quick Attack!

Raichu dashed through the field. Marshtomp stayed still, waiting for the last moment, then used Mud Shot, before jumping to avoid the attack. The weakened Raichu was slowed down, besides already being a little blinded by mud and the leech seed sapping its energy. Marshtomp then used Water Gun, powered up by Torrent. Raichu held on, but just then, leech seed made it too tired, and the latter fainted.

Marshtomp ran towards Jerry and jumped in his arms. Jerry was holding him and was held his new badge tightly in his hand.

- Woo hoo! You're awesome Marshtomp! We now have two badges!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 19, 2010, 10:46:12 PM »

Chaos
"OK buddy back to training" "Lets go!" they went into the tall grass ready for any challenge. "Hey a Shroomish! Im gonna sneak attack it!" "OK" Aura used Aura Sphere from a distance. It hit Shroomish and KO'ed him. "OK Pokemon here are way to weak!" "Yeah lets mo...." Chaos was tackled by a man with a long cloak. Another man came behind him. "Hello" "So you tackle me and then all you guys say is hello!? Who are you?". Chaos' attacker remained on top of him."Lets just say we don't like bothering to catch Pokemon so we borrow them permanently from others." "And now we are going to "Borrow" for you". "I don't think so". Chaos told Aura in his mind to use a move on the Man on top of him. "Gotcha" Aura hit the man with his palm, and the man fell off Chaos now unconscious. "OK, now you arn't getting any of my Pokemon." "Oh im I not, well i'll make a bet with you, I win I get ALL of your Pokemon and you win you get ONE of mine and you get out of here alive." "Fine" "Chaos what are you doing" "Don't worry about it I have almost all Pokemon in SS see I catch the all in eah generation and trade them to the next and the...." "Chaos that was in a game!!!" "Yeah your right but still I can beat him"."Fine but you'll need this" Aura threw him a diskish type thing "It contains Shadow Claw and I think you should try and teach it to Flare. It came out of the Man I knocked unconsious' pocket.""OK I will thanks!" "Thats a talented Riolu you have there but can we get to the battle, or do you to want to play Frisbee all day!!" "Fine lets battle, with one rule, 2 on 2" "fine with me!" Chaos releases Flare and tosses the TM at him, Flare seems to absorb it, and then he claws the air with a shadowy force. "Ok buddy now wanna battle some?" "TORCH!!!"

((Amphy if this is too big PM me, I can change it.))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 01:56:04 AM by LucarioX »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 20, 2010, 06:57:07 AM »

((I realize that I have forgotten this, so lets say its....))
Time Modifier!!

Time

Morning     Noon     Afternoon     Night

Weather

Sunny     Cloudy     Raining     Cold     Windy     Clear